Hopes and dreams

What are your aspirations?

be able to do a single rachel alucard advanced combo

get dubs

..sometime

To finish my master's in philosophy

might as well kill yourself then

nerd

Do you have a plan for employment after?

he could become a taxi driver

you dont need money if you have love mang

find gf

dubs stealing hippy

I play poker for a living

But my ultimate goal is to just be another recycled academiafag, either that or work on an ethics board or get into a research program with philosophy of mind/neuroscienctists

timing is everything brotha, just chillax and the dubs will roll in also refreshing main catalog in another tab and waiting for the mr post to be 1 before dubs, usually helps

unless you are fucking autistic and forgot you were making a point

i try not to have hopes and dreams, so i don't get disappointed over and over and over and over again

I want to get Fuji on OP:TC.

Set your dreams smaller

dreams aren't supposed to be small and how much smaller should i set them without it being ridiculous: i hope i get something decent to eat today? i hope the girl i like likes me too and isn't a total bitch? been there, done it. hopes are for other (rich and happy) people.

that post makes me a sad guzzlord

i HOPE you feel better in due time Holla Forumsro

there is no need for sadness: i'm happier without hopes and dreams.
now go on with the thread

I thought it was to go into music but I honestly don't know anymore. wat do

To purchase the land of a ghost town and live in a small modular home or camper near it. I would spend my days sitting in the old saloon drinking and my nights gazing upon the stars. Basically retire in my own time capsule.

I wanted to be a video game designer. That shit is shattered now because I don't want to make shitty RPGMaker games, and I don't want to be a faceless cog in some corporate wheel. I guess my vision was to be like the guys who made Doom back in the day; young, intelligent guys, working together on this passion project, fueled by a vodka binge at 2am and pizzas and shit. Maybe I have an unrealistic and romanticized view of how they worked. Maybe I should quit being a bitch and learn Unity/RPGMaker/Unreal 4 like everyone else and make generic schlock.

I also wanted to be a musician, a guitarist specifically. I have never had formal training and that shit is hard. Playing the guitar fucked up my wrist, I can't play it for prolonged periods of time without feeling incredible plain in my wrist and shoulders, so that is likely out of the question. I doubt I could get endorsed by a label/get enough internet points to make playing the guitar my 'job'.

These days I just aspire to get a shitty minimum wage job and hope that I don't get cancer or something. I have to tell you, I fucking hate life, Holla Forums. Yeah, I am well aware that some little niglet in cambodia or whatever the fuck is dying of hunger, and I live in a place where I don't really have to worry about that shit, but it doesn't change the fact that when I was a kid everyone always told me, "you can do whatever you want when you grow up" and I believed it like a fool, and in adulthood I now realize that those expectations that I harbored were totally illusory. You shouldn't fucking lie to kids like that. It should be against the law to set a kid up for failure like that.

Pussy