Blogpost

What do I do?
I'm still a depressed as fuck recluse. And I treated her like shit. She probably doesn't give a shit about me now and I wouldn't blame her. I just can't get her off my mind. We kissed man what the fuck is wrong with me?
/blogpost

She's probably over you and you probably look like shit (I'm only inferring so don't take it personally.) but
If you have an account already use it, make one and post for a week and a half before talking to her otherwise it'll be painfully obvious you're trying to get with her. Make sure she's single first, I should have. Talk to her, ask her how things are and build a friendship but not too much of a friendship, drop hints along the way then ask her out.

*Make a ton of posts in a week and a half if you don't already have an account.
Is what I meant.

Not taking it personal my dude but I'll have you know I'm /fit/. Incompetent at life sure but not some fatass. 5"6' and 150lbs

This is a concern, not problem but concern.
How tall is she? How tall were you then?
Do you have an account? Otherwise you need to backtrack.

Man she's shorter than I am. I know this because there was a ton of tall as fuck girls into me for some reason and I turned them down because they all towered over me. No joke. I was never into social media, neither were any of my closer friends

Well she is, and it's your only opening to her you have. I guess just take it subtle, do you guys still live in the same area?

We probably still live close but I can't really tell from her posts

Try seeing if you can run into her irl. I'm debating whether or not you should ask for coffee or something of the sort there and then so it's up to you if you find her. If you don't then like I said social media is your only connection.

Asking her out irl is easier since you can play it off as a coincidence instead of having to approach her directly btw. I forgot to say that.

Running into her sounds like pretty slim chances. I'll try to get in touch with her online, not sure wither to go subtle or just outright PM'ing her with a kind of "Hey just trying to get in touch with all my old friends!" Kind of thing

Like I said it's up to you.
Good luck and for the love of god make sure she doesn't have boyfriend, I've made that mistake.

Was it awkward? How does one even respond to a situation like that?

your mistake was caring about her having a boyfriend

I knew what was going to happen since I had low self esteem, I knew she would say "No." just not because she had a boyfriend.
So I thankfully said "Heads up, the most awkward and embarrassing thing ever is about to happen/" and went for it so it wasn't that bad.
She just said "No, I have a boyfriend." but we're still friends. Kill me.
Coincidentally I happened to meet another person through my science teacher who also had the same problem, only thing being he knew before had.
Anyway's we both ended up getting rejected because of guys who are worse than us, only because they asked first.

You're right, but it;s over now.

Heh, that's funny. I just got a good idea to ask her out though, I go on hikes alot with family and she's into nature and shit so maybe I'll invite her and if she asks to invite some other guy along then I'll know

Wish me luck my dudes, thanks for the counseling

Your welcome.
And remmebr
No matter how good looking you are or how well built you are, if she has a boyfriend you're done for.

*Remember

I'm fine with us just being friends regardless
Her having a bf is just a challenge, I think I still have a chance unless he happens to be a total Chad in which case I'm fucked

This I suppose, at least the one's me and my older friend are after are beta's so we're not that bad off.

Lmao that is the funniest spoiler I ever read good luck lol but you're never gonna make it sorry OP

STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT!