B

prove to me that boxers are better than briefs
protip : you can't

Oops I think I just prooved it.

Running down stairs too fast in boxers hurts your nuts, pull up your pants and stop being a nigger and you won't need your boxers.

I wore tighty whities for years until one day a woman at work made fun of them when she saw them through my workout shorts.
Then i realized I needed to grow up and wear proper underwear.

Banana hammock?

Underwear is shit in general, don't wear any. Don't wear pants as much as you can get away with while you're at it.

you're a closeted faggot

gay

It ain't easy being right

I'm a nudist.

My fucking dick always goes through that hole in boxers and it pisses me off

That gif made my dick peak through my boxers tbh.

At the very least get some Jockeys or CKs. The last thing you want to do is pull down your pants for a girl and have on cheap Walmart-tier undies.

boxers can fight you irl

What kinda fag wears underwear

I get my underwear at Sears, thank you

tsk tsk OP, clearly you can't appreciate the beauty of anything beyond pleb-tier shit

/thread

because it's too tight for my dick

When you unwrap a package you don't remember what the wrapping looks like.

Who wants to unwrap a package wrapped in a potato sack and cellophane tape? What does it say about the man who wears said packaging on the single most important of his body?

Look, I don't wear brand name expensive clothes on the outside. But literally all men's underwear is unfortunately blasted with branding. Ultimately, you can feel the difference among certain brands. Some underwears carry more shape, have softer fabric, wick moisture better, hold your package up better, etc. If there's one thing you ought to be picky and a snob about, and willing to spend money on, it's underwear.

Maybe she made fun of you because you wore them on your head, you're clearly retarded

boxers don't chafe the part where your leg meets your nutsack

Underwear makes mold grow on your pen0r and gives you a dangly ballsack.
The only time you should ever wear it is if you're going to be lifting heavy objects on that day.

this and this

But muh dick is a heavy object.

Good luck getting any that fot you right.

Never buy underwear that has another man's name on it, its very gay.

boxerbriefs you plebians

I used to go commando all the time.
Then I stopped getting drunk every night, took a good look at myself, and realized that I was being filthy. My ass sweat, ball sweat, and piss droplets were coming into direct contact with my pants. It was disgusting.

Boxers all the way
Loose, but relatively stiff fabric so they don't ride up

That would be the skull. Then followed by the torso, which houses the heart and lungs among all other vital organs. Reproductive organs aren't worth shit, you can live without them quite easily.

Without a means of reproduced , all other body parts are superfluous and pointless

You won't die if you smash your nuts open. Can't say the same of your brain.

Sounds like you just have small icles

But without them none of us would exist hence 'superfluous '

Your reproductive organs are superfluous and pointless, you will continue to live for the rest of your life even without them.

Boxers are great if you have a tiny dick.

Briefs for playing sports, jogging, etc. and boxers for everything else

Fuck all of that. Freeball, my friends. Nudists rulz!