Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton are best friends

archive.is/BmMyK
"They have been out together, they have been on a double-date with their husbands," Emily Heil, co-author of The Washington Post's Reliable Source column said. "There's so much that they understand about each other. If there's anyone who understands what Chelsea Clinton has been through it is Ivanka Trump."
Both women also married men of the Jewish faith, with Ivanka converting to Judaism.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-spied-on-employees-resort-guests-from-his-private-bedroom-report-00993319.html
addictinginfo.org/2016/06/30/according-to-employees-trump-often-spied-on-mar-a-lagos-guests-phone-calls/
forward.com/news/346278/chelsea-clinton-open-to-daughters-summit-with-ivanka-trump/
archive.is/V7kbU
ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/giuliani-trump-iran-deal-convention-speech#sthash.3OyjIdv4.dpuf
time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/
nytimes.com/2016/07/16/us/politics/france-trump-war-declaration-isis.html?ribbon-ad-idx=9&rref=politics
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608
politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-terror-declaration-war-223497
mediaite.com/election-2016/donald-trump-brags-that-his-club-is-not-whites-only/
nytimes.com/1987/10/23/nyregion/new-hampshire-speech-earns-praise-for-trump.html
thefiscaltimes.com/2016/04/11/Trumps-Startling-Proposal-Dealing-Iran
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
twitter.com/search?q=IRAN from:REALDONALDTRUMP
twitter.com/search?q=ISRAEL from:REALDONALDTRUMP
twitter.com/search?q=NETANYAHU from:REALDONALDTRUMP
books.google.com/books?id=PV6qZU_xev8C&q=IRAQ#v=snippet&q=IRAQ&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=PV6qZU_xev8C&q=IRAN#v=snippet&q=IRAN&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=OEKfMjaUlv0
youtube.com/watch?v=dpPYW6EoPos
youtube.com/watch?v=2HEAdpR5FYI
haaretz.com/news/world/1.661555
foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/2015/07/14/donald-trump-iran-deal-horrible-for-us-worse-for-israel/
jpupdates.com/2015/09/03/trump-will-support-israeli-strike-on-iran-because-bibi-is-a-friend-of-mine/
timesofisrael.com/iran-nuke-deal-drove-trump-to-run-for-president-son-says/
jta.org/2016/06/22/news-opinion/politics/trump-blames-clinton-for-irans-dominance-signaling-middle-east-will-play-major-role-in-campaign
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-plan-for-isis-syria-and-russia-2015-10
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/10/trump-offers-no-sympathy-for-mubarak/
buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-in-2011-praised-hosni-mubaraks-ouster-as-a-good-thing
politico.com/story/2016/06/libya-donald-trump-qadhafi-223911
wsj.com/video/trump-we-should-take-libya-oil/7E12BC15-38AE-465F-949A-CDB65ED6DC75.html
vine.co/v/i6vFtaDXVax
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/28/pmt.01.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QnZFQiDR4hQ
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/02/25/timeline-of-trumps-comments-on-iraq-invasion-not-loud-not-strong-and-no-headlines/
soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/trump-on-the-howard-stern-show-on-sept-11-2002
soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/trump-on-neil-cavuto-on-march-21-2003
books.google.com/books?id=PV6qZU_xev8C&q=GEORGE BUSH#v=snippet&q=GEORGE BUSH&f=false
jta.org/2016/05/20/arts-entertainment/trump-vs-clinton-battle-of-the-jewish-sons-in-law
foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/14/how-donald-trump-and-the-gop-dropped-the-two-state-solution-for-mideast-peace/
politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-paul-singer-koch-brothers-215540
tabletmag.com/scroll/206404/trump-needs-adelsons-fortune-more-than-ever
politico.com/story/2015/08/donald-trump-donor-fundraising-2016-121645#ixzz3oSNKtwDK
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/08/23/donald-trump-pays-a-visit-to-his-not-so-poor-relations/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11941358/Donald-Trumps-secret-connections-to-big-money-politics.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-12/trump-taj-mahal-joins-icahn-empire-as-bankruptcy-plan-approved
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-08/trump-seeks-campaign-cash-from-new-york-real-estate-buddies
washingtonpost.com/politics/carl-icahn-donald-trump-business-rivalry-partnership/2016/04/30/4cc69316-024a-11e6-9d36-33d198ea26c5_story.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-inside-story-of-donald-trumps-connections-to-a-big-money-super-pac/2015/10/18/532b61d4-72b5-11e5-8248-98e0f5a2e830_story.html
talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/trump-bags-first-mega-campaign-contribution-from-disgraced-ex-con
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/sheldon-adelson-says-he-will-support-donald-trump/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/sheldon-adelson-i-endorse-donald-trump-for-president/2016/05/12/ea89d7f0-17a0-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html
jta.org/2016/05/13/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-gets-endorsement-of-sheldon-adelson-jewish-gop-kingmaker
bigstory.ap.org/article/349a8877075843dcbc7a9c629bbdae04/adelson-implores-republican-jewish-leaders-support-trump
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
thefederalist.com/2016/07/27/donald-trump-just-got-hillary-clinton-to-admit-her-e-mails-are-a-national-security-issue/
dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo
politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-no-debt-default-222957
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The full realization of how brutally ugly Chelsea is in the face don't really hit home until you see her next to another woman.

yfw you learn that chelsea is ivanka's
D.U.F.F.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer I hope

DESIGNATED

"Your dad calls my mom a dirty crooked liar"

Friend nor not, Chelsea will be going to jail alongside her parents (or 'parents') when the Clinton Foundation comes crashing down.

Chelsea was probably trying to petition Ivanka to ask the God Emperor to donate to the Clinton Foundation.

The Trump's chose an alternative path.

I honestly don't trust Ivanka. I think she's been fucking with the campaign a bit, she seems like a total PRfag. I don't doubt that she's well intentioned, but the road to Hell and all that…

I don't really dislike her either, I just think she's too involved. But perhaps it's better that she's openly involved.

Same can be said of trumps empire. us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-spied-on-employees-resort-guests-from-his-private-bedroom-report-00993319.html

He spied on guests at his resort. You don't think he won't cross other lines?

Women, am I right?

do your family a favor and eat the bullet now instead of waiting a few years you faggot

Sorry. I didn't mean to trigger you. addictinginfo.org/2016/06/30/according-to-employees-trump-often-spied-on-mar-a-lagos-guests-phone-calls/

doesn't matter how beautiful she is now
she gave birth to 3 little jews

Isn't the Jewish line maternal?

Mcfuckin kill yo self my dude

Holy fuck Chelsea Clinton is an uggo, she used to be at least remotely hot

Which was very wise of him to do so, in this corrupt rotten world of politics and blackmailing. If he didn't, he probably wouldn't be alive today.

it is, but does it matter?
she converted to judaism

But where's the relevance, OP?

Better delete this thread, not good for the goys to start asking questions about the Trump-Clinton connection.

The problem is that we gave women the vote, which makes tactical vagina bombs necessary in the election

There was this thread where an actual Jew spoke about how converts are basically treated like dogshit through and through for being so good goys that they gave up their religion to attempt to be jewish - although they'll never really be jewish.
If anyone has that, pls post.

quick united Holla Forums virgins post maga animus

i dont doubt it,
but she is a beautiful, rich woman

i doubt the jews have a problem with her converting

Best goy

The problem with Ivanka is that she is a woman. Women should never be in positions of political leadership under any circumstances. I'd sooner trust President Obama pt. 3 than an Ivanka Trump for president

she isn't

she's just used as a goodlooking, wellspoken poster girl for her dads campaign

and its working, people love and hate her

After months of campaigning marked by vitriol, it may be up to two daughters (both with Jewish hubbies) to set things straight.

forward.com/news/346278/chelsea-clinton-open-to-daughters-summit-with-ivanka-trump/

Her presence is a compromise. We need her for the shallow cunt vote but she's also a liability. I hope Trump is keeping her dick sucking lips out of the campaign planning

don't vote you stupid goy he's really just the same thing you'll get if he loses xd

Anyone really surprised? Trump and Clinton have been in the same circles for a long time. How much of BFF's they are remains to be seen…

and is there more evidence than a pic of them together and some kikes word?

Clinton is trump propaganda

My rabbi is a convert and he's rather popular. You must mean in orthodox sects, but they don't make up the majority of the Jews you complain about. Those folks usually vote right of center. Your liberal Jews are conservative and reform. Over 40 percent of the Jewish population lives in the united states and the vast majority belong to a liberal sect.
Does her husband wear a Kippah when not at a religious event? If not then he's definitely not an orthodox Jew. He's certainly not ultra orthodox. look at those sideburns.
100 dollars says he eats shellfish or bacon at least once a year.

Watch out, I got banned for suggesting that Clinton might be working for Trump

You got banned because we've all seen this thread 400 times.

she probably has nothing to say

his son probably has more influence on his decisions,
but his son is too ugly for the camera, so they limit him and use her instead

No, its common to say that Trump is working for Clinton. I was the first person to suggest the opposite

A new take on an old shitpost is still a shitpost.

Your point? I got ripped off by a friend's kid once, my friend put the mash order on the kid. Shit happens.

Reported and filtered.

You linked to someone's personal blog that provided absolutely ZERO proof and no substance.

So the rest of the anons can see what a faggot and Hillarymissile you are.

ROBERT SOGEL SUCKS COCKS
As an avid political junkie and full-time writer, Robert Sobel worked for Examiner.com for 5 years. During that time, Robert has received over 10 million pages views, reaching people from all over the world. His work has been promoted by Yahoo, Google, Bing and U.S. News, and acknowledged by celebrities such as Cher and Rosanne Barr. He is also an op-ed columnist for RaidPunch.org

Since announcing his candidacy for president last summer, #Donald Trump has been unable to shake the constant cloud of controversy that has hovered over his campaign. Despite securing enough delegates to become the Republican nominee, Trump has been forced to deal with various lawsuits and other accusations, with a new one popping up on Thursday.

Ivanka best girl.

Yes. A lot. They have been spotted running around together for ages. Donald Trump wasn't historically a Republican by any means, and he likes to hang with people of status. He's never been particularly picky when it came to this element of his life. "Embattled Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.), who was censured last year by his U.S. House colleagues, has received the most Trump money, totaling $24,750. The most recent contribution from Trump to Rangel was a $10,000 gift during the 2006 election cycle."

Leftypol is going to laugh pretty hard when this is all over. We've been had. Fuckers not even a conservative. He just gets off on being popular.

Ivanka is likely treated exactly the same as any other jew, at least to her face. The tribe bend the rules whenever it's to their benefit.

Jews themselves have a lot of diversity between their temples. You have anything from orthodox Jewish temples to temples where there's a gay Rabbi that sounds more like a hippy than a Hebrew.

What connects them is that they have tremendous in group preference. When Harvard got a few Jews in their admissions department suddenly Jewish enrollment exploded. When they parlayed the Harvard degrees into jobs in established companies and government agencies, they enacted massive in group preference towards hiring other jews.

Because they play the Jews = White card this doesn't raise too many eyebrows.

Very rarely will Jews ever say anything that would expose this in group preference. Look at it this way, most of you wouldn't call black people niggers in a professional setting. Now multiply that societal pressure to not call black people niggers by 200% and you start to see why jews will STFU about how they rig the system.

That's just at the most basic level, the day to day jew, this is where Ivanka resides. These jews serve a purpose in that most goyim see Jews as your average accountants and dentists, nothing more.

Now the jewish elite hate the goyim, they push degeneracy, they corrupt our economies with central banking. Ivanka will never be a part of this circle.

So you can't even explain how this is relevant lel

Ivanka is a Marxist. Just look at her speech at the RNC.

What a fucking idiot.

hello rato

Women do this user. It's call Frienemies and it is why women are more devious and cruel then men

top kek

Keked at this one

Trump wants to invade Syria, are you implying he's not ready to sacrifice America troops for Israel?

Kek

Oh woe is us, whatever shall we do. I guess I am a #JillSteinMissile now.

WE HATE CUCKSERVATIVES YOU STUPID FUCKING SHILL FAGGOT.

You should be docked $8 for that pathetic post.

Nah that's a lie

But thanks for trying :^)

If dubs Trump will defoo the jew when he becomes president

Implying Jews aren't generally hippies.

Have you seen Jonah Hill and Sarah Silverman?

Did she actually say that? What a fucking idiot indeed.

There's no chance Don himself buys that shit though, so I'm not worried. Frankly if she's saying stupid shit like that Donald is probably just doing the normal father thing and just smiling and letting his daughter's dumb crap slide because he knows it's not worth the drama.

I'd definitely be worried if Ivanka had a position of power in the government, but the Don specifically shot down any idea of her getting involved in politics in a press conference once.

He wants to invade and take out ISIS.

I'm sure that once we're there we will end up taking out Assad as well. After all that's the plan the kikes have been running with.

Americans refused to take out Assad so the kikes made ISIS

ISIS failed so now the kikes send America in on the pretext of taking out ISIS.
Watch, "Assad" will bomb American troops and then we will depose him.

It`s true, but that is because woman choose fields in which they earn less or spend more time at home with the kids. Woman are good homemakers and it is an honored occupation which with today's conveniences needs less effort.

Damn the ugly gene is no joke

Didn't she have nose surgery or something?

Yep she looks like her ugly dad Webster Hubbell

is there even anything inside that pipe kek?

but yes, Jews are incredibly pro-cannabis. In fact, they understand the plant so much they made it illegal because it was cutting into their textile+timber profits.

a short decade after this happened, Israel became the only country in the world to research THC and other cannabinoids. They shortly became the world leader in this research, and have many research labs setup in the US that are about to begin clinical testing. There's no coincidence that the Democratic national platform says they'll reschedule cannabis (which sounds good on the surface) but what it actually means is that it will go down to schedule II – making it illegal for anyone but a pharma company to grow, and a pharmacy to dispense. Purdue Pharma has a large hand in this, research them if you want to get angry. Even specific cannabinoid+terpenoid ratios are beginning to become patented, which means that if you grew a specific strain out in your yard, you would have to pay a fee to (((them))).

I fucking hate hippies who are DUDE WEED LMAO but goddamn, you're blind if you don't see the insane potential of both industrial hemp and marijuana.

Lewandowski's firing made me nervous as hell. Ivanka is big friends with Hillary's daugher. Ivanka probably shares the same ideas, gender equality, white guilt tripping, the whole fucking poz wishlist, another nu-woman, semi-alpha, and don't forget her utterly Jew husband.

And she had been bitching about Corey "for months", she's worried about the corporate shekels, and she probably disagrees with what Trump's been saying. She was "disturbed" about the Michelle Fields fraud, which has long since been exposed as a frame, nothing more.

great paid shills
are starting
to blog post

what a shitty
summer job

She already has proven to be a fucking liability to Trump. She and her kike husband have influenced Trump to pick Wojak Pence as VP instead of someone with balls. She also was involved in the firing of Lewandowski.

I certainly have my concerns with her but Roger Stone definitely doesn't like Lewandowski either. Almost every time he's on Alex Jones they both get into some weird Corey hate-fest, usually based off Alex's complete and profound misreading of the Fields incident.

Not sure what's behind it but it's definitely more than Ivanka.

Let's all just write in Jesus like you will.

What's even worse is that it was so fucking obvious. Licking the jews dick, being a liberal democrat for most of his life, using big strong words like "build the wall" rather than dealing with real problems that a nationalist would, like dealing with the spics and muslims here already

Now get ready for someone to call me a shill because I dont believe that the jews would allow us to have a good leader for once

lewindowski was always a hothead that was more trouble than he was worth. since his departure, the donald's platform has gotten significantly more nuanced, and, i think, it's finally palatable to normies.
wojak will be a useful pawn for the donald, he helped unify the cuckservatives behind the platform, he's tough enough to dominate tim kaine and too chickenshit to defy the donald.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a ratjew kike bastard

Cruz shill detected

Still hanging onto the "Trump is working for the Clintons" conspiracy

This. It could then also easily morph into the kike dream of a war with Iran, coz once Trump/Hillary attack the Syrian Government they will also be targetting Hezbollah and Iranian Advisors who then might launch thousands of HA missiles at Israel ( This possibility of shoah proportions may have been another reason why the US didnt enter Syria as Chosen lives are within reach of HA & thus make them more important than goyim US fodders')

Why are they so ugly?
Especially the husband, holy shit. Is it just me or are even the "white" famous people getting uglier and uglier?

I've seen that too. Only time will tell.

Regardless of what Trump does, we know that nationalism can win. Overton window and all that

Ivanka has slav mutt genes

pretty sure she had a nose job too

Botox.

i didn't too until her speech, now i can't stand this Jew feminist cunt, she is clearly a democrap libertard and a menace to Trump's campaign. Tifanny >>>>>>>>>>Jewanka

the husband is a bleached semite

secured his nomination

outlived his usefulness

That's right. Chelsea's name is on most of the CF's paperwork.

does Bill have own kids?

The border to degeneracy isnt even in sight anymore

assad will ally with ISIS against the US and then the us has to fight both

I mean they could have ran Jeb and that would have been enough, but they really wanted to kick us in the teeth this time

He probably has dozens all around the world.

He's infertile

Lewandowski was always going to be fired. He would have been fired months earlier had it not been for Fields. Trump delayed the firing of Lewandowski because of Fields, because he didn't want it to seem like she had anything to do with it.

Lewandowski was the right man for the job earlier in the campaign. As the campaign progressed, the job requirements changed and Manafort became the right man for the job.

Trump doesn't keep people around out of loyalty unless they are still useful to him. Remember that this man deliberately made himself infamous for firing people.

Both Trump and Clinton have daughters who are married to Jewish investment bankers. (So does Putin, for that matter).

Jewish investment bankers, being Jews, actively support the destruction of the white race. Being rich, they have a lot resources with which to accomplish this task.

Because Trump and Clinton both have Jewish grandchildren, they are married into Jewry and are therefore self-proclaimed enemies of whites.

Is this connection clear, now?

You're actually retarded.

Firstly, America is already fighting ISIS in Iraq, while bombing them in Syria. Secondly, Assad is currently fighting ISIS because ISIS attacked him, so I highly doubt an agressor is going to ally with his target especially when his target is weak

any proof? any hints?

I can't wait for the look on all of your faces when you realise Trump is going to change absolutely nothing, and he starts another war for israel.

Pretend nobody warned you. You are all no better than normalfag goyim.

What ever you say mr Goldsteinbaumblattberg.

"america is already fighting isis"
kek

Powerful European men have traditionally married their daughters off to their enemies, for political purposes.

In the case of Trump, it gives him a pretty bulletproof from the perspective of normie goys shield against accusations of anti-semitism which have been flying around anyway.

Just because they're giving them arms through Saudi Arabia doesnt mean they arent fighting them as well. Why do you think they exist goy? So that the US has reason to be in war there

Me too, user.

The gays love me, and I will build a big beautiful gate people can come through legally, I am probably the biggest fan of israel on his stage, etc.

Who do you think said all that?

Your evidence is about as damning as the fact that you use Jewish-financed technology and electricity to post here. None of the shit you push makes any logical sense as to why anyone would ever behave that way.

That's your opinion. You must have someone better in mind, right? Just throw out any name or fuck off back to ropeculture you teenage homo.

Nah you're a liar

I don't know how anybody is surprised by this. Every one of Trumps children that are married, are married to jews and his one non-married daughter Tiffany is dating a jew. But im sure thats just 'muh 4d chess' right?

The connection between your mouth and niggerdicks is clear, yes

Why do you care so much about words yet you ignore all the redpilling and awakening of Whites to their own self interest that he's done? You think some spoken platitudes about muh gays and muh isreal is worth anything in the end? He's done more damage to Zionist interests than you roleplaying teens ever have. So you really care about those meaningless words that much?

I doubt it. You're just a shill who pretends not to know the truth.

Top kek at how mad you're getting though. Hopefully you see how shabbos trump is before you actually donate to him like the dumb bernie cucks did

WEW LAD THIS IS ONE SPICY CONCERN TROLL D&C THREAD

IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT DONALD J. TRUMP IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT THOUGH

SHILLS, FAGS, NIGGERS, KIKES AND RETARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Trump is confirmed pro-white because you you're scared shitless of people voting for him lol

Didn't make any sense 5 months ago when you posted it. Still doesn't make any sense. KEK.

B b b ut it's just words! He doesnt mean it!

He's said it probably hundreds of times summerfriend

You dumb niggers were saying the exact same thing about Romney when he was running against Obama. I cant believe how easily you're fooled every single election cycle. Well bread and circuses have to keep the goyim cattle appeased I suppose

Holy shit you sound scared of something.

How does your brain function with this obvious dissonance going on?

hello chaim

I'm voting for him and all you can do is cry about it hahahahaha

you're the only goy here
shill
do they pay you well at least?

Trump didn't ever say he wants to invade Syria, and you can never prove he did because you're just a lying kike :^)

Why not post other Jew-owned surgically-enhanced whores, eh?

Oh, because you're trying to use sex to sell a false narrative.

Ivanka is the goodest goy, a shiksa convert, on her knees with a mouth full of Jew cock.

This tbh shills

If nothing changes either way, what exactly is there to be warned of? Why exactly should we be so worried? Gary Johnson supports the TPP, and Jill Stein is like the policies of Bernie Sanders on steroids. Even if Trump hypothetically is a plant, at least he's provided a rallying call for right wingers around the world to unite. You say nothing is going to change, but I barely recognize this world compared to last year. If the election doesn't matter, why shill inaction so hard? It literally doesn't matter. As such your position lacks logic, and so from here on out I have to assume you either have severe trouble following your ideas to their logical ends, or a shill. This is why we laugh at you.

I'm voting for him too.

Doesn't change the fact that he's probably going to puck us over terribly.

Your reddit-tier snark isn't going to make Trump less of a shabbos goy, pushing faux-nationalism to an idiocracy.

But, hey, at least its not a corrupt lesbian licking Arab box, married to a pedophilic rapist, right?

Five Jewish things to expect from Hillary Clinton tonight

archive.is/V7kbU

Ivanka was a mistake

Greetings fellow nahtzees!

I remember when I came out to my parents as openly goy.

Goy Lives Matter, Chaim.

lelel

Trump is the savior of the white race and your kosher shit-filled pants prove it

As the other poster said, he's the only one who has proposed attacking the mechanisms of the tribe. But rather than rely solely on Trump or "wait for Hitler", you guys need to get into positions of authority.

Here's the recipe:

Get into a position of power by any means necessary. Lie if you have to, pretend to be a liberal if you have to, whatever you need to do.

Use your position of authority to stuff as many whites, preferably nationalists, into hard to dislodge positions.

From a position of power help as many whites, preferably nationalists, as you can.
If your neighbors kid needs a letter of recommendation, write it. If your friend needs help starting to lift help him. If a white brother needs a job, find a way to get him the job.

Conversely, do whatever you can to prevent non-whites from advancing. If an institution is infested with the tribe, do whatever you can to hurt that institution. If a financial institution crosses a grey line, report them to the regulatory agencies. If a hebrew candidate is running unopposed, run against him, make it a dirty fight, it costs them shekels.

Small things like that can add up to big headaches for our enemies. Super Easy stuff.

I'd almost say we should encourage blacks to join the tribe to dilute their population further. Tell the blacks that by joining the tribe it gets them more money. Maybe a hip hop musical could make it trendy for blacks to convert to Judaism.

He didn't do any of that. Pierce, Rockwell, Alex Linder and GoVNN, Kevin Macdonald and others are the ones who have done the work. For most of his life, Trump has just speculated in real estate and made billions, and now he comes along to quell and confuse the white nationalist movement in order to appease his Jewish in-laws.

The point is that you're embarrassing your self when you call another man the "God Emperor" (cringe) and you're fagging up this board by shiling for him, when he won't do a damn thing for whites.

Are you not embarrassed by voting? Can you honestly look at yourself in the mirror after you engage in this democratic charade, in which Jews put two choices on a plate and you pick one, thinking that you've actually made a difference. Read this: ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/ .

Yeah, he's said about a billion times that he wants a war with Iran. Why? Because he is married into Jewish investment bankers, and Jewish investment bankers want a war with Iran.

I know my fellow polllackkk. We should vote for Hillary, Jill Stein or write in Bernie or not vote at all.

How long should we goyem wait for Hitler?
Forever?

Quality posts, but the shilling sure slowed down once I fired up some gore.

Enjoy shillbots and kikes!

I didn´t know that Chelsea was +40 YO.

hahahaha

The God Emperor is sending you back, niggerfaggot

nope lol

He's never said it once, liar

That's why you've got no citations :^)

Degenerate.

Don't pretend that the Trump phenomenon is anything more significant than a normalfag bandwagon. You have to be horribly deluded about the nature of normie goyim to actually think that this "rallying call" is significant in their minds and that their support will last beyond this election cycle. This has to be repeatedly explained to you every cycle and you still don't get it and dismiss it as shilling.

Normies will never wake up if they have a bread and circus to distract them. In case you haven't noticed, their iPhones and Facebook are still working. This election is just another form of entertainment.

What does Trump have to do with Hitler? Hitler was an ethnic nationalist who wanted to destroy the "rootless clique" of international finance. He was a great speaker and a man of character.

Trump is a stuttering moron who has made billions by producing nothing and who has married into International Finance. He's a race traitor, which is the furthest thing from Hitler.

You couldn't be more new if you tried.

Begone.

I've been on /n/ since 2007, kiddo.

That's because male Jewish converts are treated much better than females. Jews consider their heritage to be passed through women, so it's much more important for women to be "authentic" than men. The child of a Christian man and a Jewish woman would be considered Jewish by birth, while the opposite (e.g. Ivanka's children) are considered by many Jews to be on the same level as a typical adult convert.

I'm still voting for Trump, and there is nothing you can do. Cry jew boy, cry

lol

nah

All that jewish butthurt mmm tastes good

Just imagine all the depraved things Kushner and Mezvinsky make these poor girls do to each other behind closed doors.

So Ivanka's grandkids will be considered full jew then?

No, and this is why many Jews make such a big deal about "outbreeding." Even her children's children could only be "genuinely" Jewish if born to a Jewish mother. Theoretically entire families can be second-class Jews if the matriarch was a convert.

She's getting ready for the NWO.

It probably took Mezvinsky a turkey baster, a paper bag, and barbecue tongs to knock her up

I have normie friends who are beginning to question the holocaust after seeing how the media treats Donald Trump. My friends and family FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, are starting to make casual racist jokes. You can tell me that this is just a bandwagon, but you have no evidence to contradict my own lived experience.

Are you proposing any sort of solution to the bread and circuses? All you keep repeating is that nothing will change from this, while offering literally no solutions. Maybe you're legitimate, but you have no clue as to how to reach out to people. If someone gives you a choice between a box that gives you syphillis when opened and a mystery box, and failure to choose between the two results in the syphillis box being opened anyways, people are going to choose the mystery box. You're not clever for figuring this out. Give us a third option, or we'll keep calling you a shill. All you're doing is pissing in the wind.

He sounds like the ashes and echoes faggot without the redtext really.

Male grandchildren if they happen to marry Jewish women. Otherwise, no, they are #NotRealJews

meh what bullshit was I saying * Can't even bother fixing

As someone who fucked a women, where OP clearly has not, I for one can confirm that women often refer to their greatest adversaries with similar regard.

meant woman*

Trump calls Iran a terrorist state and he is in explicit support of every type of economic sanction against it. He explicitly wants to disarm and destabilize Iran while he calls Israel our greatest ally. He says in literally every speech that "the Iran deal," the one where we enacted every sort of economic sanction on them at the behest of Israel, was an embarrassment to the United States.

Iran is not a terrorist state. Since 1960, the CIA and Mossad have done everything in their power to destabilize and destroy Iran. Why? As sad as it is, Iran is the last bastion of national independence because it is the only reasonably-powerful country whose central bank is NOT under Rothschild control. Donald Trump's Jewish in-laws want to remedy this situation. It's as simple as that, and one has to be blind if he doesn't see the writing on the wall.

I'm not Iranian and I don't want Iranians in white countries, but the fact is that a strong Iran is good for White Nationalists, because it's one more enemy of International Finance. Vote for Trump and I guarantee you will get American armaments being directed against Iran.

This, right here, is the problem with Trump cucks. They say that, "There's nothing you can do," because they believe that there is nothing that they themselves can do, other than push a button on a Diebold voting machine. This is the mentality that makes them goyim. They believe that the Jew-controlled, democratic system is almighty and infallible, and that they cannot subvert it.

Do you think that the Jews thought this way when they barged into this country in the 1870s? Of course not. Within 30 years, they had purchased most of the country's newspapers. Within another two decades, they had seized most of the radio stations as well. During WWI, the economic output of the entire country was under the direction of Bernard Baruch.

When you learn that REAL politics is more than holding pep rallies and sporting foam fingers is when you start to become free. Real politics includes everything up to covert murder and the eventual genocide of your enemies. We need to engage in real politics, because that is what our enemies do.

This has to be a paid Israeli shill. 18 months ago, the discourse on Holla Forums was of a much higher standard.

Forever? I guess I should just marry a nigger then.

It's over guise, let'sstop posting and vote for Hillary or no vote at all.

Shut it down, it's time to go to Stormfront and tell each other to have 11 white children each and never vote for anyone other than Hitler.

You convinced me shill, I hate people who stutter, Ronald Dumpf. amirite?

Tell me moar faggot

Trump took it easy on Iran early in the primary and saw his polls sink a bit over it so quickly changed his tune. It was about the only thing that effected him this election, I think he's not as against Iran as his rhetoric would suggest.

Are you retarded?

He says every speech that we're going to make our armed forces great again and that we're going to win against ISIS.

Of course, it takes him about five sentences to get his message across because he's a moron, but that's what he says.

b-but user! 'murica! democracy! the founding fathers!!1!

Funny, I don't remember any of that. All I remember is the God Emperor wanting to renegotiate the nuclear deal and giving Iran a bit of bantz.

A strong Iran doesn't effect white nationalists one way or another. You're confirmed jewish and retarded.

but that isn't surprising considering kikes and genetic defects go hand in hand lel

lel

Stay salty, Shekelstein.

Which has nothing to do with invading Syria or Iran. Your lies are funny

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/giuliani-trump-iran-deal-convention-speech#sthash.3OyjIdv4.dpuf

Iran sponsoring terrorism? I don't recall the Iranian secret service starting a revolution in America in order to overthrow America's ethnic nationalist government.

time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/

So… he's in a room full of Jews, talking to them about how much he loves Israel and his Jewish granddaughter, and how he's going to put sanctions on Iran.

Ok, so why are you so adamant on supporting a prosemitic candidate who wants to destroy Iran? Or who wants to spend Trillions more to do whatever to ISIS. We couldn't even win in Afghanistan after 15 years.

The fact is that Trump is a pro-Israel race-traitor who wants to use your money to expand Israeli influence because he married into Jewry. I don't know how much more obvious this has to be. Shilling for him on a pro-white internet forum is just pathetic.

That particular comment was in response to . Try to keep up. I didn't mention Syria, either, although Trump has said that, "Assad is bad," even though Assad is not bad. He says this because he is married into Jewry.

Two wealthy New Yorkers know and hang out with each other.

Why is this a surprise to anyone?

The New York elite is a tight group and there are only so many of them. THEY ALL KNOW EACH OTHER. It's a fucking cess pool.

NTR slashfic when?

lol you're bad at this

Well you're lying that he wants to destroy Iran so it's pretty easy :^)

Nah

OP doesn't know how women above a certain level compete with each other. Has probably never interacted with any, probably a foreigner or just clueless.

Where are all these redditors coming from? I thought halfchan was supposed to be absorbing them.

That's how he has all the blackmail so he doesn't bite a fucking bullet.

fffaaa reeeaal fffaaak rreeaal bu bu bu bu buh its a bu bu but … but mommy… but mommy isnt this is a real election mommy?

My take is that it's a spin on he was watching the security cams.
My boss has a network computer too.

THIs is a Fake ElecTion

oh yeah baby girl sing it one more time

THIS
IS

A
FAKE
ELECTION!!!!!!

EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS TOGETHER AND SING IT WITH ME , CMON YOU TOO user

THIS IS
A FAKE, ELECTION!

WE ALL SHOULD
KILL OURSELVES!

UGLY

She was, at least she now looks presentable after a ton of plastic surgery.

CHELSEA CLINTON LOOKS ALOT LIKE THIS WHOER I USED TO TALK TO. SHE WAS DEFINITELY SATAN SO YEAH, WE ARE FUCKED. WHERE CAN I BUY A CYANIDE PILL?

Because of this thread I am now a #CruzzMissile. Thank you Lion Ted.

I get this feeling you're no prize either. As to why he's not attractive, it's the Botox and sunbathing. Rich people fuck themselves up trying to get rid of perceived imperfections. Jews aren't necessarily unattractive. The literal poster boy of nazi Germany was half Jewish. So it's not a question of genetics, although an individual line can be ugly, every race has attractive and ugly people. No exceptions.

No, he had it patched in like a party line. Weird part is that it was in the bathroom. Maybe he just really liked to gossip. It's pretty common among hotel owners. Spying.

I'm aware of the option, but there are no real alternatives to Trump. Besides, Trump got GOP to go against the FED, has spoken against NATO involvement and has been the only source of truth regarding ISIS in the presidential elections. Barring Obama who said that USA trained them…

I've been very suicidal lately, but I'm going to wait now. I want to see kikes fail.

Women tend to pick up the politics of their spouse or their ingroup. Hell, my mom shifts between voting for Trump or Hillary depending on if I or my die-hard liberal father is talking to her.

I work in a hotel. Maintenance tech. "patched in like a party line"? that means nothing. One could describe a wired network cam like that, if they were a disingenuous fuckhead.

I won't bother tagging the rest of you shills.

Some of you people on Holla Forums are fucking stupid. And a lot of you have literally no faith in anything. You see one little sign of something you don't like, and you throw a fit and walk away.

Think about it for a minute. If YOU had money, power, and wanted to topple TPTB, what would you do?

Would you rant like a fucking autist and yell "GAS THE KIKES!" everywhere you go?

Would you take a Machiavellian approach, take a page from Sun Tzu? Would you keep friends close, and enemies closer?

Would you run into the enemy camp alone, head first? Or would you lay down snares and traps?

All of this pro-Jew posturing, it's a ruse. Because to denounce the center of globalist power would just crash his plane with no survivors.

He even gave up his daughter to the tribe to get this far, to end their little game. You know she is his pride and joy. I'm sure he's patiently waiting to topple their house of cards.

Seriously, you Trump naysayers. Hitler is dead. I'm not going to wait for him to return.

>>>/oven/

You're pathetic.

Trump is the best choice and you should, most assuredly vote for him, but that changes nothing as regards his circumstances.

You're a shill.
You want people to ignore any criticism. And just blindly support Trump, to buy into your maymays of the God Emperor.

But Trump isn't that.
Trump is a man with three kids married to Jews, many Jewish 'friends', from Jew York, pushing Neo-Cohen Zionism mixed with civic faux-nationalism.

He is your only choice at this point, and better than all the choices you were offered, this I grant you, and stand in agreement; but this shilling, this disingenuous expression of blind following and paranoia-induced accusation upon any who question your narrative, betrays you as what you are - a shill.

you know all those times when trump uses a whole lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing?
thats called politics

hes hiding his true intentions; if he actually said what they were he'd have been shot in the head with a sniper rifle or died in a car "accident" or plane crash by now or gotten killed because he "tripped and fell down a flight of stairs and landed on 5 upright bullets, which pierced his skull and killed him"

and if hillary displayed her true intentions then she'd either be in a secret underground bunker or burning in hell by now

This is Bernout-tier self-delusion tbh fam.

iirc trump recently said a bunch of nothing in the reddit ama and missed many opportunities for elaboration

Trump Wants War Declared on ISIS
nytimes.com/2016/07/16/us/politics/france-trump-war-declaration-isis.html?ribbon-ad-idx=9&rref=politics

Trump calls for Ground Troops in Iraq, Syria
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608

Trump: I may ask Congress to Formally Declare War to Fight Terror

No surprise. Donald Trump himself is 1/4 Jewish, because his father was 1/2 Jewish. That means Donald Trump's children are 1/8 Jewish.

OY VEY! T…TRUMP IS IN OUR POCKETS!
Filtered & reported

As if the Jews couldn't stage a little theatre in their media to create the story of their man Trump getting elected. (Pretty sure it will happen.) Left hand, right hand.

This is true, but there are certain races that people from all over the world find overwhelmingly the most attractive.

That's a huge exaggeration, there was some Jews male and female used as poster children, but there was no "The literal poster boy".

There were plenty of mixed and even some full Jews welcomed into the Third Reich with full knowledge of their background.

There are always exceptions. Except to my last sentence.

Nice effort, user, but Trumpcucks can't be reasoned with. They assume from the outset that Trump is some secret racially aware white guy, and not a clever self-promoter who likes to stir up controversy for media attention. Any counter-evidence is simply rationalized away or left unanswered.

mediaite.com/election-2016/donald-trump-brags-that-his-club-is-not-whites-only/

Mr. Trump suggested that the United States should attack Iran and seize some of its oil fields in retaliation for what he called Iran's bullying of America.

nytimes.com/1987/10/23/nyregion/new-hampshire-speech-earns-praise-for-trump.html

Israel rejected her.

I feel a strong shill presence.

In fairness, that was nearly 30 years ago, when it was honestly easier to see Iran as a hostile power in the region.

This is from only a few months ago, and it is if anything much more embarrassing.

Luckily, Donald Trump knows that Iranians speak Iranian, so will have no idea about his brilliant plan to ruse them.

I hadn't seen that article. Thanks.

Caesar's wife and Brutus' wife were friends too, even when Caesar and Brutus were enemies. The affairs of women are irrelevant to world affairs.

Donald Trump and the Middle East
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

twitter.com/search?q=IRAN from:REALDONALDTRUMP
twitter.com/search?q=ISRAEL from:REALDONALDTRUMP
twitter.com/search?q=NETANYAHU from:REALDONALDTRUMP

books.google.com/books?id=PV6qZU_xev8C&q=IRAN#v=snippet&q=IRAN&f=false

Donald Trump Speech at Tea Party Rally Against Iran Deal
youtube.com/watch?v=OEKfMjaUlv0

Donald Trump Reacts to President Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=dpPYW6EoPos

Donald Trump: Iran Deal is Horrible for Us, and Really Bad for Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=2HEAdpR5FYI

Trump's Startling Proposal for Dealing With Iran

Trump: With Iran Deal, Israel Maybe Won't Exist Very Long
haaretz.com/news/world/1.661555

Donald Trump: Iran Deal Horrible For U.S., Worse For Israel
foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/2015/07/14/donald-trump-iran-deal-horrible-for-us-worse-for-israel/

Trump will support Israeli Strike on Iran because Bibi is a 'Friend of Mine'
jpupdates.com/2015/09/03/trump-will-support-israeli-strike-on-iran-because-bibi-is-a-friend-of-mine/

Iran Nuke Deal drove Trump to Run for President, Son Says
timesofisrael.com/iran-nuke-deal-drove-trump-to-run-for-president-son-says/

Trump blames Clinton for Iran's 'Dominance,' signalling Middle East will be Campaign Issue
jta.org/2016/06/22/news-opinion/politics/trump-blames-clinton-for-irans-dominance-signaling-middle-east-will-play-major-role-in-campaign

"Mr. Trump suggested that the United States should attack Iran and seize some of its oil fields in retaliation for what he called Iran's bullying of America."

Trump Wants War Declared on ISIS

Trump calls for Ground Troops in Iraq, Syria

Trump: I may ask Congress to Formally Declare War to Fight Terror

"Now, let me just say this, ISIS in Syria, Assad in Syria, Assad and ISIS are mortal enemies. We go in to fight ISIS. Why aren't we letting ISIS go and fight Assad and then we pick up the remnants? Why are we doing this? We're fighting ISIS and Assad has to be saying to himself, 'They have the nicest or dumbest people that I've ever imagined.'"
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-plan-for-isis-syria-and-russia-2015-10

"He [Mubarak] lives in tremendous estates all over the world. Supposedly, he's taken $50 to $70 billion dollars. Is this the kind of a leader they want? I don't think so."
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/10/trump-offers-no-sympathy-for-mubarak/

"If you take look at Egypt — I'm not blaming anything or anybody for Egypt — although I would like to know how a man [Mubarak] worth $70 billion that's working as head of a country. That's an interesting case. I understand he has five Mara-a-Lagos and they're trying to justify this guy. So, it's a good thing that they got him out, hopefully they're gonna get the money back."
buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-in-2011-praised-hosni-mubaraks-ouster-as-a-good-thing

Trump Shifts Position on Libya
politico.com/story/2016/06/libya-donald-trump-qadhafi-223911

Donald Trump: We Should Take Libya's Oil
wsj.com/video/trump-we-should-take-libya-oil/7E12BC15-38AE-465F-949A-CDB65ED6DC75.html

"And at this point, if you don't get rid of Gadhafi, it's a major, major black eye for this country."
vine.co/v/i6vFtaDXVax
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/28/pmt.01.html

"I can't believe what our country is doing. Qaddafi, in Libya, is killing thousands of people. Nobody knows how bad it is, and we're sitting around - we have soldiers all over the Middle East - and we're not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage. And that's what it is. It's a carnage. You talk about all of the things that have happened in history - this could be one of the worst. Now, we should go in, we should stop this guy - which would be very easy and very quick, we could do it surgically - stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolute nuts. We don't want to get involved, and you're gonna end up with something like you've never seen before. Now, ultimately, the people will appreciate it. They're gonna end up taking over the country, eventually. But the people will appreciate it - and they should pay us back. But we have go in to save these lives. These people are being slaughtered like animals. It's horrible what's going on. It has to be stopped. We're making decisions like, trade embargoes. What does this have to do with a trade embargo? He's killing people with machine guns in the streets. We should do - on a humanitarian basis - immediately, go into Libya, knock this guy out, very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives. After it's all done, we go to the protestors who end up running the country - they're gonna like us a lot better than they will if we don't do it - more importantly we're gonna save lives - and we should then say, 'By the way, from all of your oil, we want reimbursement.'"
youtube.com/watch?v=QnZFQiDR4hQ

Timeline of Trump's Comments on Iraq Invasion
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/02/25/timeline-of-trumps-comments-on-iraq-invasion-not-loud-not-strong-and-no-headlines/

Howard Stern: "Are you for invading Iraq?"
Donald Trump: "Yeah, I guess so. I wish the first time it was done correctly."
soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/trump-on-the-howard-stern-show-on-sept-11-2002

"Now I do think we have other problems. I think you have to do something with the nuclear weapons that are obviously being built in Iran and the nuclear weapons being built in North Korea where they're — that's not even obvious. I mean, they're saying they're building nuclear weapons, and we're bogged down in Iraq. Now Iraq can solve the problem with Iran because you happen to be right next door - and, all of a sudden - Iraq maybe turns out to be a good transaction, so to speak. The fact is that Iran is building nuclear weapons and North Korea is building nuclear weapons, and that's the big quinella, and I hope President Bush can do something about that and quickly."

"Well, I think Wall Street's waiting to see what happens but even before the fact they're obviously taking it a little bit for granted and it looks like a tremendous success from a military standpoint and I think this is really nothing compared to what you're gonna see after the war is over. I think Wall Street's just gonna go up like a rocket - even beyond - and it's gonna continue and, you know, we have a strong and powerful country and let's hope it all works out. The main thing is to get the war over with and just make it a tremendously successful campaign and it'll be very interesting to see what kind of weapons they find."
soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/trump-on-neil-cavuto-on-march-21-2003

"We can learn something here from George Bush and see how good a president he was. He wasn't afraid to use American power when he figured out that Saddam Hussein posed a direct threat to American interests in the East. I only wish, however, that he had spent three more days and properly finished the job. It is this kind of will and determination to use our strength strategically that America needs again in dealing with the North Koreans."
books.google.com/books?id=PV6qZU_xev8C&q=GEORGE BUSH#v=snippet&q=GEORGE BUSH&f=false

"Consider Iraq. After each pounding from U.S . warplanes, Iraq has dusted itself off and gone right back to work developing a nuclear arsenal. Six years of tough talk and U.S. fireworks in Baghdad have done little to slow Iraq's crash program to become a nuclear power. They've got missiles capable of flying nine hundred kilometers—more than enough to reach Tel Aviv. They've got enriched uranium. All they need is the material for nuclear fission to complete the job, and, according to the Rumsfeld report, we don't even know for sure if they've laid their hands on that yet. That's what our last aerial assault on Iraq in 1999 was about. Saddam Hussein wouldn't let UN weapons inspectors examine certain sites where that material might be stored. The result when our bombing was over? We still don't know what Iraq is up to or whether it has the material to build nuclear weapons. I'm no warmonger. But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don't, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us."

Trump vs. Clinton: Battle of the Jewish Sons-in-Law

jta.org/2016/05/20/arts-entertainment/trump-vs-clinton-battle-of-the-jewish-sons-in-law

When are we going to string up every Jew that posts on rope culture?

"She does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

"She's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father."

"You know who's one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her: Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She's six feet tall. She's got the best body."

As a history lesson, Caesar saw Brutus as one of his closest friends until he helped murder him, hence the poignancy of his last words.

There was never a period of open hostility.

So much cringe.

You should add these links as well:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/14/how-donald-trump-and-the-gop-dropped-the-two-state-solution-for-mideast-peace/

It gets old. The same dipshit opinions have been posted since last August

Suck it, Trumpnigger.

Donald Trump and Jewish Money

Trump courted Megadonors he now Scorns
politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-paul-singer-koch-brothers-215540

Trump Needs Adelson's Fortune more than Ever
tabletmag.com/scroll/206404/trump-needs-adelsons-fortune-more-than-ever

Trump attended Big-Donor Fundraiser Last Month
politico.com/story/2015/08/donald-trump-donor-fundraising-2016-121645#ixzz3oSNKtwDK

Donald Trump Pays a Visit to His Not-So-Poor Relations
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/08/23/donald-trump-pays-a-visit-to-his-not-so-poor-relations/

Donald Trump's Secret Connections to 'Big Money' Politics
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11941358/Donald-Trumps-secret-connections-to-big-money-politics.html

Trump Taj Mahal Survives Bankruptcy by Joining Icahn Empire
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-12/trump-taj-mahal-joins-icahn-empire-as-bankruptcy-plan-approved

Trump Seeks Campaign Cash from New York Real-Estate Buddies
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-08/trump-seeks-campaign-cash-from-new-york-real-estate-buddies

Inside the Rocky Billionaire Bromance of Donald Trump and Carl Icahn
washingtonpost.com/politics/carl-icahn-donald-trump-business-rivalry-partnership/2016/04/30/4cc69316-024a-11e6-9d36-33d198ea26c5_story.html

The Inside Story of Trump Campaign's Connections to a Big-Money Super PAC
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-inside-story-of-donald-trumps-connections-to-a-big-money-super-pac/2015/10/18/532b61d4-72b5-11e5-8248-98e0f5a2e830_story.html

Independent Trump Bags First Mega Donation from Disgraced Ex-Con Real Estate Mogul
talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/trump-bags-first-mega-campaign-contribution-from-disgraced-ex-con

Big Names back Trump Tower - Soros, Deutsche Bank said to be in on 90-Story Building
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

———————————————————————————————————

Donald Trump and Sheldon Adelson

Sheldon Adelson says he will Support Donald Trump
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/sheldon-adelson-says-he-will-support-donald-trump/

Sheldon Adelson: I Endorse Donald Trump for President
washingtonpost.com/opinions/sheldon-adelson-i-endorse-donald-trump-for-president/2016/05/12/ea89d7f0-17a0-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

Donald Trump gets Long-Awaited Sheldon Adelson Endorsement
jta.org/2016/05/13/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-gets-endorsement-of-sheldon-adelson-jewish-gop-kingmaker

Adelson implores Republican Jewish Leaders to support Trump
bigstory.ap.org/article/349a8877075843dcbc7a9c629bbdae04/adelson-implores-republican-jewish-leaders-support-trump

Sheldon Adelson is Poised to give Donald Trump a $100m Donation Boost
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html

Sheldon Adelson backs Trump Trip to Israel after $100m Pledge, Sources Say
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation

Sorry about that, lad

Trump is going to run left of Hillary and win. He is going to build American infrastructure out of it's ass the same way Hitler did. 20 years from now he will die and Ivanka will become the first female president.

The Clintons thought he was in their pocket, but he's been playing them the whole time.

thefederalist.com/2016/07/27/donald-trump-just-got-hillary-clinton-to-admit-her-e-mails-are-a-national-security-issue/

Nah. Your copy pasta game is weak as fuck.

Actually it was $7 million, Trumpnigger, although he'll probably donate more during this election. But you Trumpniggers don't have any room to talk, because your kosher certified crypto-Jewish messiah is being financially supported by a literal Elder of Zion to the tune of $100+ million.

Welp, looks like now im a

#STEINDILDO

No one cares who you "vote" for, 15 yo Trumpnigger.

Yeah, I get it. You're dumb. Don't rub it in my face, lad.

Look.. This is why people think you're stupid.

What's your point kike? Who gives a shit if President Trump gives Israel the greenlight the blow the shit of sand niggers? Not our problem. As long as we get wall, I don't care what trump does or does do for Israel.

dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

- Donald Trump

Show me some more links, big guy.

Not only are you 15 yo, but you're not even American.

kek has seen this from the beginning. trump is just another sanders strawman. you could say, he is the reverse-strawman for the jews. there is no choice in (((corporate))) america, that america is dead. it is rules by the (((jews))) now.
this is where the right will have their sanders moment, when all shit goes to hell.

kek will be watching.

[Citation needed]

I wonder how those wars proposed by Trump would be financed. Through debt? Who benefits from this scheme? See, Trump is totally going against their schemes!

Try harder.

This is the best you can come up with and that is why Trump is the next president.
Keep crying
Leftists BTFO again.

hehe

"You know, I’m the king of debt. I understand debt probably better than anybody. I know how to deal with debt very well. I love debt."

But Chelsea isn't Jewish, whereas Ivanka actually is (1/8 genetically Jewish and a convert to Orthodox Judaism).

"You know, I’m the king of debt. I understand debt probably better than anybody. I know how to deal with debt very well. I love debt."

top kek.
this is how you spot a shill

"Ha wow you think George Bush is controlled by jews? What r u waiting for hitler lol!!"

"Ha wow you think Mitt Romney is controlled by jews? What r u waiting for hitler lol!!"

"Ha wow you think Donald Trump is controlled by jews? What r u waiting for hitler lol!!"

"Everyone pointing out Trumps existing ties to jews is a shill POL has always been a philosemitic board. Shalom"

t. Trumpcucks

yep, she's a lib, she probably got Corey slammed, probably got Trump to walk back the Islam ban

that may be good for trying to sway normies, but its still nauseating

I see the yids are busy ITT

Really makes you think!
Now I'm a #DudeJustWaitForHitlerMissile

Yes. Seems legit.

I really don't like Ivanka. If she weren't related to Donald no one on Holla Forums would like her either.

Chelsea pls go.

She is superior in every way to you.

What these shills fail to illustrate is that Trump is the one with all the dirt on the Jews and Trump is completely clean

No thanks, I'll take Eric.

No kidding, they both are married to Jews

"He's playing their game, guys. He is going to come out for White interests once he wins, just wait! He really hates Jews. he is just leading them on…"

She may be if the allegation is correct, plus pics very related

Not an argument, Trumpnigger.

Holla Forumstards before Trump

Holla Forumstards after Trump

Yes, Donald Trump's yids are indeed busy.

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Donald Trump legitimate? Yeah, I guess if you consider a blackmailed pedophile to be "legitimate."

This is a distraction job, made you guys some fresh oc of hildog though.

I think you've got that exactly backwards, Trumpnigger.

good god…what happened to me…

sage

You're the victim of a clever USIC psy-op.

Not really

I still hate niggers. They are only good for slave labor because they are dumb as shit and their violent nature proves it.

The jews need to all die and they need to die now. They suck up a lot of wealth in their private banks and they are better off being indiscriminately massacred until their existence is wiped out.

In defense of Holla Forums on Trump, most (the more level headed of us) know that Trump has major issues, but he is the "best" chance we have to get things moving at least.

And at least Hillary is racist.

nice meme.

Explain to me how has anything to do with kowtowing to jews and it's not just Trump being an anti-white faggot?

what did he mean by this?

Why the fuck is she carrying that kid? He's way too old. Barron confirmed for pussy-tier faggot

ooooh, baby got scared

could you get any dumber?

Barron is only 10 now and he can motorboat his mom’s boobs. He was younger then, but he’ll always be YUUUUUUUGE.

You see Trump bought out the Clintons. That's why Hillary is crashing the Democrats with no survivors.

don't even know what to say, except

sage

That Canada is a state sponsor of terrorism? Or maybe Switzerland? Hell, it could even be Chile for all I know, since he's playing stammering word games and not naming this mortal enemy.

Do you really want to vote for a man who knows of a traitorous ally but will not divulge its name?

You don't need clever tactics when you're the 5:1 or 10:1 majority. Did the Russians need clever tactics to defeat the Communists? Fuck no; they just needed to get a few hundred men together and stomp the fuck out of those hook-noses. But the Russians were either cowards or stupid and didn't stand up to the Commies when they had the chance, and then look what happened. As Solzhenitsyn put it, Russia got what it deserved.

You don't need clever tactics when you're side is the majority AND when it's in the right; you need courage in the face of death and you need to make the problem plainly obvious. This is what Alex Linder does, and it's why he's the best racialist figure since Pierce. Extreme minority groups like Jews and homos need to resort to crafty tactics because there's no other way that a 1% minority can fight.

Anyway, discussion is the limit of an anonymous board like this one. If you actually want to do anything besides playing 4-D chess with nazi frogs, you have to de-anonymize yourself and meet with like-mindeds.

After watching the procession of oppression across the stage of DNC, I honestly have a hard time believing that anyone with a penis and a job would vote for Hillary. It was 4 days of non-stop identity politics. Literal retards, Mexican nationalists, and Trans-faggots were among the speakers. Combine that with disgruntled Bernie supporters (mostly young white men who will probably just vote Trump or for some meme candidate like Stein), and the fact that a debauched boomer lifestyle has finally caught up to Hillary and Bill, Trump is a shoe-in at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if some Jew organizing committee was trying to sink the Democrats.

There's zero chance he's talking about anyone but Israel. You couldn't be more of an outsider if you tried.

as someone that smokes a lot of weed, no, there is nothing in that pipe, its brand new, never been smoked out of, shes not sucking in either, the fire is going up rather than into the bowl.

0/420, not stoned.

Stop bumping this.

Well some of us have been trying to tell the morons here that Trump is nothing more than a kike shill. Same old crap in a different package and you morons buy it like there's no tomorrow. I'll be laughing my ass off when he's in office and it finally hits you and this place get's filled with how he failed you.

Holy shit all the shills ITT.

Look how most of them use the same file name format despite posting from different IDs. They've been using that same naming format for a fucking year now.

Or maybe people are finally waking up to the joke he is. He's sure better than shillary but equally shit in all other aspects such as Israel.

Tell me moshe how much do they pay in tel aviv to be an internet shill?

Remember to sage the thread started by a fucking paid shill.

Reported.

Why would they have any interest in shilling against a Pro Israel kikelet such as Trump?

The fuhrer has spoken

why do they all have 13 stars?

Probably representing the 13 original colonies just as the stripes on the flag do.

I don't get it. Ivanka political stance doesn't matter. She isn't Vice President.

Or the 12 +1 tribes of the Old Testament.

If elections are so rigged for selected individuals with their strings being pulled, why would they risk "redpilling" most of "White" America for us in attempts to get him in office? It's a walking contradiction.