Jim Appreciation Thread

Holy shit, what a lack of Jim appreciation.
Give it up for the man who keeps this site going!
Goons hate him!

thanks JIM!

Thanks Jim! By the way, when is the Facebook integration coming to Holla Forums?

Jim wins again.
When Jim wins, pedos lose.

i miss the pedos. other then being pedophiles they where respectable members of the Holla Forums comunity

t. pedo

They are the niggers of Holla Forums.

True

Huh, the more I see from Jim, the more I like him.
Pedos do not care about free speech, pic related is their idea of free speech and every bit of slander you fling at him like a wild monkey addicted to the smell of their own shit, will only make him more appealing.

I hope Jim expands his powers to remove the weebs, this site would be so much better without them.

Fuck off goon, you ain't fooling anyone.

t. weeb

t. goon

t. hothead

t. cuck

bamp

lol, you're such a cuck, autist-user sama.

Jims pretty damned based, always BTFO of pedos.

jim here
holy shit

bump

The funny part about all the pedos leaving is, there's barely any of us left. Fullchan is depopulated as fuck.

You know I always hated Holla Forums and fags like them who think spamming and making deliberately low intelligence "arguments" are the tip top tier ebinposting, but I would honestly rather have them around instead of having masonpig and his gay little commie, half-monkey child being involved with this site at all.
I don't give a fuck about posting errors and alacrity demins bieng gone, Holla Forums has suffered continuous cuckchan and redditor invasions ever since yogapig took over.

How old is Jim, did he reach prime warlock age?

this site is anything but free speech

all critics of kushners trump are forbidden (except of minor mini boards without traffic)

/hebe/ was removed
a board without /hebe/ is a dying board
(((coincidentally))) cuteboys wasnt removed
its all fine as long as you want to suck 8 years boys anus you are welcome at "jims" cia honeypot

They are still here.

i dont want to advise for other chans but in the end they went somewhere else
this broad has been hi-jacked by the kushner jew cabal to shill for trumps campaign mainly because of imkamfy's/pol/

Many of the anti-pedos ITT are probably pedos roleplaying. That's what they did in their pedo generals when it was allowed on Holla Forums.

I have nudes of jim

i dont think so,

reality is this site now is literally anti-free speech
while promoting gays sex with underage boys.

many people have figured that out and went somewhere else.
all Holla Forums has left now is some faggots still posting kek
lmao kikes have managed to bypass you idiots and made you worship a masonic frog

remaining of what people still try to call 8/b/ has over 10+ threads about gays.
it may should be renamed to /lgbt/

i get the pattern. the goal of censoring /hebe/ was about to clean wash this site so (((imkampfy))) and (((8/pol/))) can shill against pizzagate, which they themselves are part of (thats why they know about it) but then shift it over to clinton alone to get kushner elected through trump.

by the peak of the election there were like millions of trumptards visiting this site to worship dumb jew frogs which was understandably entertaining but irreparable damaging for this site by turning it into a (((kushner headquarter))) equal to halfchan or may even worse.

the thing is jim never made Holla Forums great. it was hotwheels rule. the reason the recent number of visitors went up was simply due to the take over of jim in connection to the incoming election hype.
most of the recent visitors are faggots from 4chan and reddit who fell for the trump-clinton-sanders arranged election theater.

while initially trying to be so different from 4chan this site ended up being equal and worse.

the free set you got with your cock-pump, or something more fun?

lol bumping

kek, pedos are such butthurt cuckolds.

PEDO'S WATCH OUT

justice bump

I hope you love our overlord just as much as I do.

Bet you're sad you'll never be as cool as he is.
I'm glad this thread triggers you goons so much.

bump 2

Triggering pedo-tards all day long.
Jim is a strong supporter of free speech and hos site reflects that.

Speaking of the Goldbergwater why aren't there any threads about the Goldwater girls? They're prertty cute and sexy.

so is my grandpa's long dead dog

bump, we need more oro jim threads

bump

bump..

Ahh look at all this jim praise.
Beautiful.

I agree user, much much more of the goldwater girls would definitely be a good thing

Jim needs to unleash their full glory on the world for mega hourly hits on his goldwater site

They are making a mockery of our goddess Jim!

Reminder that the only people who don't like Jim are pedos who are assblasted he b& all their boards.

no need to remind the remaining userbase that the only people who aren't instantly struck by uncontrollable nausea at the mere mention of JW's name, are, well, cucks.

Jim

Is

NOT

a

Paedophile

He does not deserve this.

this place is less about free speech, fun or real news than it is about jim trying to make money with bullshit news and ladyboys

newfag here what is /hebe/

it's a board for jewish individuals who speak Hebrew

Just because someone doesn't like the way Jim runs things that doesn't make them a pedophile dumbass.

/hebe/ was a board for hebephiles.

It's cultural marxism tactics. "anyone who disagrees with Jim is a pedo". Lefties love to use fallacies like this.

Daily reminder only newfags and SJWs like Jim and Jim himself is a pedophile.

That's why he feels the need to be anti-pedo. It's just a smoke screen. I bet Jim has raped a bunch of children, and I am willing to bet that they were all boys.

He seems like a fine fellow. I wish he would restore the last 50 posts option.

/hebe/ NEVER DIES!

Y'know, I never particularly liked Jim, but this thread convinced me otherwise.

Samefag.
Co opting pol language will get you no where pedocucks.

The duck, you like, yes?