Batman and Black Panther

Taken to their MOST ABSURD, using examples from official media, who would win in a fight?

And, if YOU WROTE IT, who would win and why?

Or just use this as an excuse to list some of the stupidest shit from both characters' histories

BATMAN WOULD WIN
WHY?
CAUSE HE IS FUCKING BATMAN HE JUST ENTERS SCENES AND BLACK PANTR IS ALL LIKE O SHIT BETTER STAR MAKING TRACKS AND HE DISAPERS IN AWE AND THEN THE END

But… what if Black Panther could get him in an armlock?

THEN NOTHING YOU KNOW CAUSE BATMAN JUST UNLOCKS HIS ARMS ANFREES HEMSELF ANT THEN PUNCHES BLAK PANTER IN THE DICK AND THE TCALA DIES

IN SHAME AND HUMILATON CAUSE HE WOULD HAVE NOW BETER THA NO ONE MESES WHIT BATLORD

Black Panther grappled Silver Surfer into submission and vibranium is fucking bullshit. He'd probably win in a fight, but Batman is pretty fucking bullshit too to be fair.

If I wrote it, I'd have Batman win because DC probably wouldn't let me do otherwise and I like Batman better.

Not too familiar with Black Panther, because honestly, fuck Marvel.

That said, I'm also biased because I like Batman and the things his character stands for, like the fact that he's just a human who trained really hard and is a pretty smart guy. Those together, he brings down Gods.

If I wrote it, neither would win, because they wouldn't even fight. They'd just size each other up then focus on an actual threat, a la JLA/Avengers. Because fuck versus scenarios

Batman also grappled Wonder Woman into submission. That means nothing.

Don't forget that in cases like the animated series, where he is scaled down in terms of strength and endurance and the complain is "Superman is a wimp he gets beaten up easily"

It's because batman supposedly is a mere mortal.

Depends. Does Black Panther ever use lethal force? I don't know the character well enough.

So, what you're saying is: grappling is broken.

He does in certain situations. Mostly when he is acting in his capacity as head of state.

She totally threw that fight.

Depends if they were fighting in Gotham, Wakanda, or neutral ground, and who had preptime.
At their very Mary Sue worst, it would be like the showdown at the end of Bill And Ted's Bogus Journey, where they just stand around explaining why the other has already lost because before coming here they did THIS, and then the other would say, AHA, but you see YOU have already lost because before you did THAT I already did THIS, it'd be like Ozymandias and Millar's Nemesis trying to one-up each other over who already did what when. Preptime battle.

In that case, Black Panther wins by declaring Batman an enemy of Wakanda who must be stopped by any means necessary.

In the end they realise what they're actually fighting about is total bullshit and team up to fight the real villain/go out and get drinks and bitch about how Gotham/Wakanda is fucked up enough to need a black-clad costumed vigilante to stop it sliding into total anarchy.

Does black panther's suit absorb vibrations in the comics? If so then black panther would win.

black panther would win because he wuz kangz.

is batman a kangz? no.

Get /tg/ on it. They'll make sure to provide fair grappling rules for every situation.