How can Christopher Priest be so based?

How can Christopher Priest be so based?

Anyway, what are you guys thinking of the new Deathstroke comic?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Quantum-and-Woody-1997/Issue-0?id=88655
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn thats pretty based.
I have it on my to read list. Always liked deathstroke as a character

what did he say after?

There's a storytime of the full issue in the DC Rebirth thread.

Or if you just want to see Slade's next line,

I think the Deathstroke Rebirth comic is good but it's got an issue to me that it's telling the same damn Deathstroke story we've heard 50 times before. We get it, Slade is a shit father and his kids are mostly shit people. This dynamic is something that happens every damn time we get a Deathstroke comic it always focuses on something with his family. Why don't we have something that has him on the job right?

thanks

CIA has always been based, and after surviving Bane's plane crash, he also focused on training his inner big guy to the absolute zenith. It's no surprise Bill Wilson would be the biggest guy in any of the comics and other media he appears in.

TOLD

What's this? Deathstroke actually being a dad for Rose? And not drugging her to the point she blind herself in one eye to be like dear old dad?

fucking sexist pig.

I'm fucking loving this shit. Maybe because Priest's have a lot of experience but goddamn it's nice to see Deathstroke have that bamf again.

I also recommend Quantum and Woody.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Quantum-and-Woody-1997/Issue-0?id=88655

this is getting rough. I wonder if they'll paint him in the wrong?

Is Rose gonna have to call Terra "mommy"?

Now I'm imagining Supervillain parents and teachers day.
Deathstroke and Rose, Taskmaster and Finesse, Red Skull and Sin, Magneto with Pietro and Wanda, Cluemaster and Spoiler, Sabretooth and Graydon Creed, Fu Manchu and Shang Chiā€¦

It's to make the villains more relatable and heroes more flawed.

"Wait, you let your daughter poke her eye out? What the hell were you thinking, Slade? I maybe the mutant who want to kill all humans but I at least don't let my kid poke their eye out."

what a fucking shitlord, holy fuck

Is Jericho still getting the shit end of the stick?

The flashback portion of this issue involved Slade's blonde son getting his throat cut out, so probably.

I still hold that out of all Deathstroke's kids, Grant is the kid with the worse fucking luck. However, Joey will show up, "eventually."

Don't forget Cobra Commander and his son.

What happened on the following page?

Deathstroke jumped to the other building and cut a chainlink fence with his sword to kill people.

when you see the actual page it looks better.

I'm surprised to learn that Rose is Chinese in this version but has white hair. Was she Chinese in the original? Was she Slade's bastard daughter in the original as well?

Well I should hope so.