Why you left 4chan

So faggots, I know a major part of Holla Forums's population is 4chan refugees. I am in that population. What is YOUR story for why you left cuckchan for Holla Forums?
I'll share mine:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vKHdo8VJEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jump ship threads posted on 4chan, sometime around 2014-2015. Pic is on my old laptop and lists sites like 8ch and masterchan and 420chan, explaining how the userbase was, and 8/b/ was the most active one of them all.

Nice blog. You have to go back.

Please ask yourself these questions before posting

Positive.
You fucking off.
Yes.

Go back

Go away faggot, if this thread triggers you then go to a different one.

It's been a bumpy ride. Really, all I wanted to do was play vidya and shitpost about it. Now, I'm a nazi who masturbates to females with dicks.

If only there was a chan that didn't have a cancerous userbase and wasn't slow as a snail with half its body crushed in a crush fetish video.

I feel ya man. I really do.

I came over 2 days ago
this place has better players on the team

I am now 8/b/'s token newfag

No. Go away. Nobody wants you here.

gamergate for the most part, Holla Forums harbor was the nail in the coffin. i've lurked through a few chans in my day, but the drive is dying in me

Who are you quoting?
I have no words for this.
Fuck off back to cuckchan.

The posting system on Holla Forums is fucking up for me right now, the time it takes for a post to go through for me is 15 fucking minutes. There wasn't meant to be greentext since I tried to post it again when it took forever.

Oh, so you're saying you're a newfag?
GO BACK

The fuck are you talking about? God fucking damn, every single thread, no matter who makes them is always derailed by you faggots who have nothing better to do than be toxic and ruin the thread. You're as bad as the pedos.

H E H
You're pretty embarrasing. You'd fit in better with cuckchan.
SO FUCK OFF

Are you saying that in the mirror?

Good one, bet you tried really hard to come up with that. I'll try to be a bit less toxic for you, my friend :) So I'll ask you nicely, please go back to cuckchan. I'd really appreciate it, buddy :)

I'm not going back to that horridly moderated shithole. Quit derailing a thread that doesn't concern you.

You're actively making this place horrible with your pressence. So please kindly
GO BACK

You took the bait

Let me ask you a question. What are you doing to make this place better? Are you doing it by sperging out in threads because something's bothering you?

Get the fuck out of here you underage brat

Finally got perma'd. I had been in that shithole since it was created so I couldn't force myself to just leave. I go back for the occasional roll thread, but being there is just incredibly depressing now days.

I think I might stay right here. Fuck are you gonna do about it?

Actually, yes. I want all of you rapefugees to go away.

You're even worse than OP.
GO BACK

yeah you're the cancer

Don't worry user. Someday soon the chosen one will come and lead us all to the promised chan.

Good luck. I'm staying put no matter how hard you sperg out.

This is the chan we need to go to tbh.
gopher://port70.net/1chan

I ain't clicking that shit, nigga

It's a gopher website, you dip. It can't run dodgy scripts on you.

LMAO KEKOLD OF THEMAL JAMAL WHO WILL KONW WHO WILL KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA GOT'EM LIBTARDS FDJSDSD BTHFO CAN YOU SPELL THAT :) SAY IT WITH ME BTFO SUCKLE FOR FSOME HAM SWEETY? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, BUT ANY WAY I digress but then again….I'm ggetting shadilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid TONITE. KEKLIN' LADS IM'S NOT LYING CASH ME IINSIDE HER LOL. SUBVERSIONS WILL NOT DIVIDE ME A 12 MILLION ARMY STRONG WEE WOO WEE WOO IM CALLING THE MODS!

Easy killer. There's no need to be mad on the internet.

Oh ok, my bad. I'll meet you there in an hour then. :^)

Now THIS is shitposting!

It's perfectly fine you paranoid nigger.

Can't wait to shitpost with you in paradise my friend, although you may need to run a python script to make a new thread. The protocol it uses it incredibly basic.

No one's going to your shitty ass dead honeypot chan faggot fbi nigger, fug off :DDDD

Wow, you sure are a stupid nigger, aren't you?

Wow, you sure are a stupid nigger, aren't you? Go kill yourself loser.

Your bot is malfunctioning :^)

Your microcock was always malfunctioning, and everyone laughs at it.
Faggot.

Did I trigger you? :^) It's alright, keep samefagging threads with your shitty chan that will never become popular, you'll lure in some newfriends eventually.

Micropenis confirmed.

Now THIS is autism!

So this is all your retarded game is about? Trying to "le epin trolle Xdxdxdxd umad?" people? If this is all you have going on for you, then I sincerely feel sorry for you.
This isn't my chan, and I'm not shilling it and never was shilling it in the first place, but I think I might go ahead and start shilling some more to piss you right off.

Autistic shill confirmed.

Oh no please don't. I am so mad right now I am literally shaking.

Gopherchan is a goddamned website on a gopher protocol, which is older than the internet itself.
It is completely static with gopherchan being the exepction, since it uses scripts.
What kind of company would gain benefits from shilling this?
Learn the real definition of shill, you fucking retard. Holy shit your laughably stupid.

From following your argument with each other, I'd say you both are VERY mad.

This is exactly what a shill would say.

Not an argument.

I'd say you belong back to your cuckchan cancer website.

Absolutely ass devastated folks. I can literally feel your rage fuming through the internet. I win.

You may be thinking your an epic troll master, but I just gained 345335523565654 shekels from shilling "a dead website that nobody cares about". I bet you must be "shaking with anger" to know that I got paid to sponsor this, and that I'm out fucking bitches while you waste your time in your desolate basement trying to "troll" me and fit in with the Holla Forums crowd.
I win. Jews win. Jews will rule the world.
Get trolled, cuckchanner. :^)

Yep. You totally trolled me. I'm shaking and fuming with absolute anger. You win, okay? You totally win, absolutely.
Now you can finally get your 400 pound, cheeto-stained self to sleep and tell yourself what an awesome life you have and how much of an epic troll you are.

Damn look at how not mad you are, I take it all back. But you forgot one thing: You just lost the game.

Kek (pbuh) is with me, go back to gopherchan fag :^)

I accept your concession, you admit absolute defeat in the face of a truly superior opponent. Keep signalling how not mad you are, khhnv.

I left halfchan during the gamergate exodus. I followed a Holla Forums page on Facebook and they said halfchan is kill, infinitychan is the place to be. Of course that was back when it was Holla Forums.co with Hotwheels, peace be upon him.

Sorry, but I, as a totally not mad Jewish shill autist, must take you, your mom, and the nigger race to me with gopherchan.
The Jewish race laughs at kek, and will someday rule the world. There is only but one master race, which is the jews.

Now suck my circumcised benis, boi.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

WEW

I left halfchan during the gamergate exodus. I followed a Holla Forums page on Facebook and they said halfchan is kill, infinitychan is the place to be. Of course that was back when it was Holla Forums.co with Hotwheels, peace be upon him.

Censorship, specifically censoring words and thoughts, especially watching threads get deleted because they offended some random snowflake moderator.

Second exodus here BTW. Haven't been back in over two years.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Also,

WEW

Either autistic virgin or bot

Surely you could screencap replies proving it wasn't just you samefagging in the next 5 minutes to prove it then? I'll wait. :^)

*teleports behind you*

Nothing personnel, kid

I just came over. Anyone know what's up with the exodus app? It won't load images. Its doing the same shit clover does after a thread is kill.

go back to gopherchan cuck

my sides

Things were so overwhelmingly positive and promising during the initial migration.

And wasn't just that things were perfect it was also that things were chaotic and interesting in the most fun ways. There were always happenings. Now it's just stagnated.

Some say it was just a honeymoon phase but I think had hotwheels stuck to his guns and kept communicating things would still be like it was. Josh and InfinityNext really fucked us on a level I hadn't truly appreciated when it all went down.

Maybe if they kept things open source and transparent and Jim stepped up as a leader outlining his support for the principles we came here for and kept involved things would be different

youtube.com/watch?v=1vKHdo8VJEY

Holla Forumsharbor and moot. Although tbh I never really went on the chans much until Holla Forums.

All me

Nice exif data newfag

Rolled 3, 1, 2, 5, 3, 6 + 6 = 26 (6d6)Because this place isn't listed by jewgle which means it's a literal secret club.

I came here to collect rare Christ-chans which only Holla Forums has.

The Gay Community

IT'S JACKIN' TIME

I wasn't arguing. I was just judging by you and that other anons argument that you were pretty damn angry.

You're a Big Guy

GG brought me here.

when moot came out in favor of that fat 5 guys bitch

when I found out I couldn't even post the words fullchan, that and the constant cancer. and I'm a newfag who shouldn't even be posting right now.

It's all shit, it's kinda sad, but it's much better here, it doesn't compare.

You have to go back.

You have to go back.

Postive.
You fucking off.
Yes.

GO BACK

newfaggot

Holla Forums was such a fun board in 2014. All of you newfags should kill yourselfs. If you didn't come here during the first exodus you don't belong here.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Five Guys Burgers & Fries

posting teenage models

Holla Forums would still be great if not for fags like you.

newfag get out

I only come to this board when I take a shit.