Foreskin Restoration

Have any of you cut anons tried foreskin restoration?

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org/
archive.is/tr16W
archive.is/r50Qy
foreskinrestore.com/parts_order.html.
tlctugger.com/product/tlc-x-tugger/.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4139722/The-man-half-metre-PENIS.html
cancer.org/cancer/penile-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
intactwiki.org/wiki/Immunological_and_Protective_Function_of_the_Foreskin
cirp.org/library/disease/STD/fleiss3/
thesun.co.uk/living/2664374/who-is-roberto-esquivel-cabrera-penis-big-worlds-biggest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ummm, , , , if grills don't like you, its *probably* not because of your lack of foreskin dude

Eww

I want my fucking foreskin back because it was taken from me before I was old enough to consent, to make masturbation harder by removing naturally lubricating flesh and vital nerves. It's an injustice.

Agreed.

I like having foreskin. It's nice

pulling someone elses foreskin over their dickhead with your mouth as your sucking their dick is also nice

Foreskin for prez 2020

Gay ass nigga

i would but i think I can wait. in 10-15 years we'll have REAL foreskin restoration through stem cells and shit, it'll be like the jews never got me

Yeah I hope so too. In the meantime I'll be restoring my foreskin though.

I'm actually undertaking foreskin restoration right at the moment. I've been doing it for a year now and now my skin is bunching up behind the glans. I expect to have partial coverage by 2018.
That's one of the disadvantages of foreskin restoration. It takes a long ass time, but it is worth it IMO.

What does it involve? I'm cut but I'm kind of used to it. Foreskins are kind of weird looking to me.

I totally want to do this!

It's on my bucket list

Thanks for the advice, chris-chan.

It just involves applying tension to your skin in order to coax it into making more skin, so that it eventually covers your glans and functions like a foreskin. If you want an equivalent feeling to having foreskin, cover your glans and inner foreskin awhile, and they will become soft and sensitive again.

I've been tugging on and off for the past few 4 years or so.

CI-7 or so, for those who know what that means. things feel much better now. I had barely any feeling in my glans and now they're nice and sensitive.

Would you recommend doing it? And what methods did you use?

I have too much foreskin. Don't be jealous OP. If my dick was a dog it would be a pug.

that's not restoring your foreskin, that's just stretching (read: further damaging) the non-foreskin skin of your dick.

you don't have a foreskin anymore, user. dr leibowitz decided to cut it off before your navel had stopped bleeding.

Why do people think foreskin restoration is stretching? This couldn't be any further from the truth.

It more like what said.

So how am I supposed to cover my glands/foreskin? Sounds like it would feel good.

You could save 6 keystrokes by just saying 'stretching'.

The sensory neurons that were in your foreskin are gone. You can't stimulate growth of neurons. You're just spreading your existing skin to superficially emulate a foreskin.

You are diluting your dickskin.

Foreskin restoration is sadly not going to give your nerves back

The glands would become a little more sensitive while covered, though. But just can wrap them with something else and call it a day.
Fuck, if feels so good to be uncut.

You don't have to do it. The extra skin already does that for you.

It depends on the areas of interest that you tension. If you tension your shaft skin, then the important nerves won't be spread out further.
It is possible to promote growth of nerves by using neuroprotective minerals too, since your body always replaces cells. It won't drastically add more nerves, but it will fix nerves with weak connections and possibly make a little bit more neurons.
Most of the heightened sensation comes from the dekernalization of tissues and how your brain recognizes the new tissues.

One way to do it is to cover it in plastic wrap.
Or you could tape your skin to close in on the glans, so you can still urinate but be covered.

When I was about 3 years old, I had terrible Phimosis. The hospital proposed a circumcision, but my parents chose a dorsal slit.
I hardly ever think about it because I was too young to remember and because there are no more traces from the procedure, but I am still thankful every day, if you know what I mean.

Reloading

why would I want it back?

Foreskins are gross

new skin cells are made dipshit, you can't repair the nerve damage but you can grow new skin and cover your glans restoring the appearance of your glans and the motor function of a foreskin (gliding)

i thought i'd find you here

Yes. Worthless, pointless epithelial cells. Basically just some keratin.

It's worth it for the glans coverage alone, even if you don't get your actual foreskin back and just grow new skin instead.

No, because i don't need to restore what's still attached :^)
Jokes aside, i had a bit of phimosis, and my dick actually bled once cause i broke my own frenulum trying to make the skin more loose.
I had to ask my dad for an ice cube, and i didn't panic because for some reason it not only didn't hurt, but it felt kinda good, like i exposed some nerve endings.

It's actually more than just skin. You actually end up producing more mucosa cells in the process too.

is that best girl?

I have more satisfaction now. I only did it because of a lack of sensitivity so if you have that issue, then look into it.

I've only used manual methods.

You could be right, but I was expecting more like 5 years. Shit happens though.

Seriously guys. If you are considering this, look into foregen.org/ Maybe fund them or something. Why stretch your skin if there is a realistic opportunity in your lifetime to have the foreskin regrown completely?

not worth it, end result is not the same at all.

I learned about foreskin restoration about 7 years ago at this point and people have been saying the same exact shit you guys have.

Am I interested in foregen? Absolutely, but my point is that if I had waited like you guys are, I would've been waiting for nearly a decade without any progress or increase in sensitivity.

I've had people mistake me for being intact actually. You don't have any idea what you're talking about anyways, so why give your 2 cents? I have way more sensitivity and overall much better sexual experiences.

3D is gross

I don't want to look like a kike. That's why I'm restoring. It's better than being circumcised - CI-4 atm.

this

CP is wrong because of its link to child exploitation.
That's wrong too, and there are international agreements to reduce export of products produced by child labour

By consuming CP, you are increasing demand.
More demand means the service is more valuable.
If the service is more valuable then more supply is generated to extract this value.
If there is more production of CP, then there is more child exploitation.

How the hell could you know? Were you cut as an adult by an incompetent, circumcised boob who didn't know where the nerve endings reside, and you didn't know enough about your own penis to tell him where to stop chopping?

Not that guy, but pretty sure that foreskin restoration doesn't give you extra nerves. You're not making a real foreskin (that has all the sensitive nerves and shit), you're making extra shaft skin that covers the head and is a psuedo-foreskin.

Which makes me think

Also, as a cut person, I'm curious.
I understand that when an uncut person pees, the foreskin retracts. Does this also happen when someone with a psuedo-foreskin pees? Or do they have to pull back the extra skin manually?

The foreskin of intact men doesn't just magically retract when they need to pee. They have to pull it back, and the same goes with the pseudo-foreskin ones.

And no, you can never get all the nerve endings back, but there are still some nerves in the shaft skin you grow. Again, the main point is that your glans won't be a dried out, non-feeling waste by the time you're 30, and it will be protected and return to its moist, rich nerve-ending original intent. You also won't look like a jew, and who wants to look like a jew?

And yes, some intact men have increased their natural foreskin length through wearing these devices or doing manual stretches.

You clearly don't understand how the CP market and its production works. 99% of It's content is either:
There is no incentive for production. There is no profit because the content is shared for free. The demand changes how often it's shared but no new content will be created just for the sake of being shared.
The profit nowadays comes from child sex trafficking and that's not done with the internet, but with contacts gained from being a high profile individual on politics or cinema.

Sage this you dumbfucks.

Counter-sage.

…in the current environment of a world where consumption and production of CP is illegal

…unless you count ad revenue

Why yes, user! I have been restoring for over a year!

I'm restoring for the looks, mainly. Will post a pic of my progress. I expect to take another 2.5 years or so. What stage are you at?

This is what a restored foreskin looks like. It's not me btw.

These are me. Like I said, I am restoring for the looks. With regards to the comments about the no new nerve endings, let me offer my experience. You cannot regrow nerve endings, that is correct. We are distributing those we have left onto a larger skin area, which might, at first description sound like dilution. However, through restoration one gains back the gliding motion that is lost when the foreskin is removed. In addition, the glans remains covered all the time, which makes it much more sensitive.
Before I began restoring, I felt nearly nothing through masturbation and it was not even worth my time. Now I want to go multiple times per day. Additionally, my self confidence has been raised. I really look forward to looking natural again.
I wish that the cynics would just let us do our own things and try to be happy with the situation we have. There is no reason to make fun of us for doing this; it was not our choice to be cut.

Thank you for sharing user.

Can you please describe what this is like?

Well, If you look at my month 16 picture you should get some idea. Instead of the lack of skin stopping you at your glans, you can move the skin completely over the glans when you make a stroke motion. During sex it will not be entirely friction that gives you a feeling, it will also be your own skin rubbing against your glans and itself. The inner skin (glans to scarline on cut men) has a ton of nerve endings, and you get a much better feeling from it when it isn't being chaffed.
I'm just getting to the point now where I can do a gliding motion.

pics plox

what the fucking shit?

Im pretty sure you misunderstand the meaning of a cynic. Cynics literally dont give a shit what you do.

You only think that because you are a poor person. The rich get CP commissioned. Or they make it themselves and don't share with anyone for obvious reasons.

In college, I spent a month wrapped in saran wrap and vaseline/neosporin. It might have been infinitesimally more sensitive but I wasn't getting laid anyway, so I gave up.

okay, haters? People who are intact who want to make us feel even worse about ourselves. People who are cut who can't face reality and have to validate their or their parents' irreversible choice by putting restorers down.

Not all CP is harmful bro.

The stuff made by the rich absolutely is.

Sure, but not all CP is harmful.

archive.is/tr16W
Has anyone needed to get their son recircumcised? We knew it was something we might have to consider from when he was born because he had alot of extra skin. So when we got it done the first time they confirmed that they couldn't get all the skin through but we'd have to wait til he's almost 2 to make our decision on redoing it. So I was wondering if anyone else has gone through this.

any recommendations on restoring tools?

Your hands work best

can't have my hands on my dick all day user.

It doesn't have to be all day. Every time you go to the bathroom, tug for 2 minutes. Or for faster results do it every hour.

I just started with Andre's method, which you can read about in the archive.is below. I hear it produces great results. Basically what you do is manual method 3 on three sides of your willy at the scar line for 20 seconds.
archive.is/r50Qy

The two main devices are the DTR and TLC-X. Both will run about $100. The DTR stays on longer and is much more robust, but it hurts me more, is a bit large, and cuts circulation more. The TLC-X is kind of flimsy and can fall off if you are doing something as simple as walking up stairs.
For the DTR go here: foreskinrestore.com/parts_order.html. You have to email the guy to get access to the full buy page.
TLC-X is here: tlctugger.com/product/tlc-x-tugger/.

This method is problematic if you have a job and don't have the time to get up literally every hour on the hour. I've tried for 3 months and the results have been the same as with the devices. Most people start with manual to see if they are capable of maintaining a routine.

CI-4 atm. It's been about 2 years, but I have only worn it a max of 8 hours a day and taken weeks off. I've been using the TLX, but on the reddit forum about restoring, they're swearing by the results of someone's manual techniques he posted.

God that's a fucked up thread

See
It's a bit overblown if you ask me. Sometimes people get lucky with a special routine. Usually they get some fame out of it. Chuck, for example, restored almost entirely with his DTR in two years. His success has allowed him to sell thousands of devices. The TLC-X guy restored fully in 4 years (which is a bit on the long side). And now Andre gets internet points because he was able to restore in less than a year.

I have the DTR. It works great, but I can only wear it for an hour before it starts to hurt like hell. I would recommend it if you are able to go to a private area and remove it if it starts to hurt. It's probably a good idea to use manual methods until you get to CI-3 before using any device too.

What about peel restoration?

no thanks!

not like those three examples mean much, different people, different biology and diet.

I used the DTR everyday for 10-ish hours since April of last year until about January. Switching to the manual thing feels like it has given me more progress than the DTR. Plus, the DTR made me bleed on one side under the corona.

I have a stitch tunnel about an inch long on the scar-line at the top side of my weewee. Makes it so there's a good bit less inner foreskin around it, so I've had to focus on that side trying to make up for it since it's uneven. Looking good so far, been doing the stretching thing for around 10 minutes every hour for 11-ish hours, but it puts some pain on my fingers.

That CI thing is such bs too. It doesn't take into account if you're a shower/grower. If you're a shower, you gotta grow a lot more skin to cover the head while flaccid.

Being able to masturabate with the skin I have it great though. It's like wrapping your penis head in a warm, squishy marshmellow (I can't think of anything else off the top of my mind but I'm sure there's better metaphors for it). Definitely worth the year of work I put in. I want to get to the point where I can grip a good 2-3 inch handful of skin when pulling it over the head.

Also, on a related note, fleshlights are garbage and you shouldn't get one (unless you're uncut, I guess). If you're cut, you can't really feel all the textures inside of them. Your hand will feel better.

Exactly, precisely.

If you can roll your foreskin over the edge of your glans, it provides a "flicking" sensation upon the dorsal region above and beyond whatever you're sensing from the much more enervated ventral side.

Watch intact, or "loosely" circ'd guys masturbate – and even some tightly cut guys. They employ the dorsal "flick."

It also doesn't help that the flaccid coverage changes to 20 different things depending on temperature or whatever.

Yes, but the intense tension followed by rest cycled throughout the day of Andre's method makes sense, though so far I've been too lazy to really try it much except from time to time. I'm mainly still using the device so I can just forget about it.

Yeah, that's why I use the forced erect coverage index and record the percentage at the end of every month.

Also, if you put a mirror under your penis, you might notice more progress than if you're always just looking down if it's bunching up behind the corona.

I really prefer the manual stretching, but I might have to go back to the DTR since I'll be getting a job soon. It's not feasible to go to the bathroom every hour and then spend more than a minute in there stretching.

I stopped using the DTR for awhile because it wasn't showing enough progress and it still kept slipping even after layering up on the grips. It's easier to just stretch every hour and sit however you want. Just watch a quick youtube video or browse twitch while you're stretching. That's why I go to 10min doing that because I lose track of time

glad never had to
while my parents sucked, at least they didn't mutilate my penis

It is better to be in your position. Because you can elect to get it corrected, if you want. Those who were circumcised as children will never get that choice.

Damn dude you must be greasy as fuck. The DTR never lets go of me. I find it almost impossible to get it off when it begins to hurt. Requires quite a lot of maneuvering.

Thankfully I'm a catholic and my parents, like my country, was not cucked by kikes, therefore I still have my foreskin.
Hate on semites for bringing this madness to your homeland

You poor fucking guy, man. My mutilation was bad but I feel like I got a fucking masterpiece circumcised dong compared to that.

Sidenote: All semites should die and genital mutilation should be stamped out.

How did you think this would make me feel when you wrote it?

He probably didn't think of you, user. Anyways, your new skin shaft should make it more aesthetic. Good luck to you.

Nice try, Shlomo.

It won't heal those nasty scars, so no.

this

We're cut, user. We don't have value as people and our feelings do not matter, our right to respect and compassion were sold for ~$1000 by a doctor with permission from the two people who were supposed to protect us from harm, when we were at our absolute weakest. I would think you'd understand at this point. Would you prefer I call a spade a backhoe and say it looks just fine? Should I congratulate you on getting so finely mutilated? They like to do that to me, and it doesn't feel good either - there is no circumcision that actually looks good despite the delusions of women, literal kikes and cutfags in denial (heavy overlap with literal kikes). The only feelings worth shit are feelings of completeness as an individual and we will never have those so long as we live, even if the foreskin were to be imperfectly replaced.

Someone told me the scars fade away after a while

You've spent too much time reading nazi LARP blogs.

Any of you cut anons have turkey neck ballsacks?

Foreskin restoration is weird, but knowing it is a thing people do is one of the first things that convinced me that circumcision on children is wrong.

god, stop whining like a fucking pussy. No wonder the West is going to shit.

The foreskin isn't supposed to retract until age 10 or so.

Now I want to know this too.

It's possible.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4139722/The-man-half-metre-PENIS.html
This guy's "penis" is really just a long foreskin that he stretched.

I don't mean that the foreskin isn't part of his penis, but using that to determine length is dumb.

You know why Jews still do this? It's because they're filthy and don't wash themselves resulting in infections. They think we live like those filthy kikes!!!

No shit.

Christ.

Aye.
You are correct though. If you tension certain areas of the skin, you may end up diluting your nerves, but it doesn't have to be so. Stretching the shaft skin is a sure-fire way to keep them highly concentrated while still gaining the benefits. Even if you do dilute them, the gains in sensitivity are so high that it doesn't even matter if they're slightly diluted. Amino acids such as l-arginine are great for diabeetus sufferers like me, since it helps repair damaged nerves.
I never thought I'd be posting my dick ever, but I've been restoring for a little over a year now. Here are some pictures to add some perspective for you guys.

That aint no foreskin.
That's a goddamned fiveskin.
Maybe even a sixskin.

Hey! Thanks for sharing! Take any FEC numbers?

This is why Trump won.

No, but I'm able to successfully conceal my glans when erect. I previously struggled with making the skin touch the back of the glans even when flaccid.

Do the scrotum hairs go back down? I'm worried that my shaft will be hairy because there's a few hairs right under the circ scar.

As long as you don't tension the scrotum skin to produce more, then no. I've got hair on my lower shaft, but it's natural and the amount of hair that grows is little.

retarded on the internet, now there's a surprise

first off–the two cultures that originated male circumcision were jews AND arabs (!) from the same geographical region and era, and the likely reason was that they observed that it reduced infant diseases

it still reduces UTI infections in infants today, but countries too poor to do it don't tell you that.
They don't have the medical facilities to do it, so they just say that it's best not to do it at all. Its actual surgery that requires a real operating room and a real surgeon to do properly.

FYI: most penis cancer begins in the fold of intact foreskins. why would you want that?
cancer.org/cancer/penile-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html

And again: if chicks don't like you, it's probably not because of your lack of foreskin dude.

Inject Human growth hormone into your dick, then take some yohimbe

This.
It made my penor 9999999999999999999.999993942039452% bigger

nice benis user. at your current pace how long do you think your foreskin will get?

this is one of the gayest threads ive been in in a while

sage

t. FILTHY KIKE

it's alright, yahweh have it now…
fuck that greedy foreskin eating desert demon bastard.
he can have it. I will manage

but by all means protest and petition to stop this shit.
You have my support.
if wimminz can support female circumcision and the state outlaws it now, we too can deprive that desert demon yahweh from his foreskin meals.
starve the whoreson

I was specifically talking about the creation of new content and never said that CP should be legal.
There is no ad revenue. imageboard spammers profit from selling premium download site accounts and even they never produce anything new.
The main reason that those 3-letter agencies running TOR exit nodes don't arrest more people is that they just care about OC.

The rich buy full kids instead (look up Jefrey Epstein and Haitian child traficking)

PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT
The foreskin in babies will eventually reduce in size as the baby grows. If he can pee and has no pain, leave it there.
Reminder of how bad it can it can get: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Well that's not true, as the doctors make about a grand a circ and sell the foreskin to cosmetic companies so ugly old whores can pretend they are still beautiful. The lives of boys must be destroyed so dumb cunts can be vain.

(in the womb), if you know anything about anatomy, the penis and the vagina start out as the same thing and then develope one way or another.

the foreskin, is basically the clittoral hood and the head of the penis, is essentially the clittoris

(give or take some of the internal erectile tissue or "butterfly wings" on the inside of the sides of the vagina) but no matter what, both males and females have a "head" and then the rest of the organ's body.
or

so there are foreskins, and clittoral hoods.

they don't remove the foreskin to reduce pleasure, they do it so that you can actually feel good. Imagine having a plastic bag over your penis constantly but you have to peel it back in order to pee, wash, or do a sexual activity. all it does is look bad and get in the way.

I do think it's fucked up to circumcise babies though, and the thought of it is very scary. maybe it's better that I got it when I was a baby though because I can't remember the pain.

Softcore CP like webcams and nude posing should be legal IMO. There's literally no harm done.

False. Circumcision removes the most sensitive parts and makes having sex much less pleasurable for both male and female.

The foreskin has twelve known functions.
They are:

1. to cover and bond with the synechia so as to permit the development of the mucosal surface of the glans and inner foreskin.
2. to protect the infant's glans from feces and ammonia in diapers.
3. to protect the glans penis from friction and abrasion throughout life.
4. to keep the glans moisturized and soft with emollient oils.
5. to lubricate the glans.
6. to coat the glans with a waxy protective substance.
7. to provide sufficient skin to cover an erection by unfolding.
7. to provide an aid to masturbation and foreplay.
9. to serve as an aid to penetration.
10. to reduce friction and chafing during intercourse.
11. to serve as erogenous tissue because of its rich supply of erogenous receptors.
12. to contact and stimulate the G-spot of the female partner.

Thanks based boi

Get the fuck outta here, kike accomplice. You're like the Muslim savages who claim that fgm is actually what women want.

I'm planning to have full coverage when fully erect by the time I'm finished restoring. Someday I'll full countless doctors into thinking I'm fully intact.

It's been scientifically proven that the intact foreskin has immunological functions and helps prevent infection.
intactwiki.org/wiki/Immunological_and_Protective_Function_of_the_Foreskin
cirp.org/library/disease/STD/fleiss3/
Would you propose removing your cornea in order to prevent your eyes from getting infected?
How about chopping your earlobes?
Fuck off schlomo.

This.

We need an ethnic cleansing.

I read on some jew site that it's part of their tikkun olam, the concept that god made the world wrong and made jews to make it right. And somehow circumcision makes the penis right… These jackals are insane.

Also, there are passages in the Old Testament that when a jew has slaves, he must circumcise them. Well, that explains why it's so prevalent in America at least. The doctors who made the Gomco clamp (the most used circumcision method in the US) were also kikes.

I think it all comes down to doing whatever is the most comfortable. Since people are different, different devices work better on everyone's penis.
I'm having the most success with a device that uses inflation. All I have to do is use the skin as a balloon.
hyperrestore.com is where I got my special device.

The problem is foreskin restoration is simply cosmetic only. From research I've done, it wont simply make things feel right to pre-mutilation levels as it doesn't restore nerve endings and connections that exist in the natural foreskin (although it does help to reverse a small bit of keretinization). The best thing you can do is spread the word to end Male Genital Mutilation and not do it to your own sons. I'm sorry. This is a shitty fate that we never got to choose but we can at least make things right for our future progeny.

I think it also restores things on a neurological level too. It doesn't add new nerve endings, but your brain "thinks" it has a new foreskin and therefor treats it like one.

That's true about the foreskin itself, but your glans will return to normalcy when covered long enough rather than being severely limited in its sensation due to being keratinized.

There's a sense of empowerment after restoring because you're taking responsibility for a part of your body that was mutilated, and at least putting a band-aid on it.

I think that there is more to this than the nerve ending count and the functions of the rigid band and frenelum. This is only from my experience, but gaining back the ability to roll the skin over the glans easily during sex or masturbation has really improved the feeling for me.

I'm doing it for appearance, dekeratinization, and so that my glans don't rub against my pants.

No, from what I've restored so far, it feels better. Maybe it's not extra nerves, but having an extra layer of skin to rub down your shaft and over your head feels better than rawdogging with your hand. Don't even need lube.

Also, it makes your glans not as dry/keratinized as a scab. That will play a part in pleasure.

once more for emphasis

Once more for emphasis

Don't forget that your glans aren't the only thing that is keratinized either. Your mucosa membranes that make up your remaining g-spot keratinize too, but it takes much longer for it to become smooth and sensitive again.

Definitely a new sense of empowerment, but it also adds the "phantomic limb" effect too when you get it back. Your brain is tricked into thinking that you are intact, albeit the sensations are not as intense.

Femanon here. Prefers uncut vs cut any day. The thought of a mutilated dick is a turn off.

Did you ever copulate with a guy with a restored benis? Could you tell the difference from an intact or restored foreskin?

TITS OR GTFO

well, have fun with that OP
it won't fix the damage but better that skin than no skin at all

Mine are all over, they never will.

kill yourself

and once again
cut: 0
uncut: win
absolutely nothing new

Are people actually trying to justify an unnecessary purely cosmetic medical procedure on a vulnerable newborn baby?

btw I'm cut (for medical reasons)

It's true, stretching can restore your foreskin, or more. This man is living proof:

thesun.co.uk/living/2664374/who-is-roberto-esquivel-cabrera-penis-big-worlds-biggest/

That's a lot of failure, is this guy Mexican or something?
Build the wall out of this hombre's foreskin.

$

I've only known what my penis feels like without foreskin, so i don't really care about how good it feels with foreskin.

When i want to wrap my penis in something its usually a vagina, not more penis skin.

Don't knock the dock

Haha i'm not, I'm just saying a circumcised penis is all i know. Plus now my penis has a sweet little halo around it which i can only assume is scar tissue. or maybe that's something different all together.

Why is male genitalmutilation allowed in USA?

Some (((people))) have a lot of control behind the scenes.

There are a few reasons (not in order):
1. Money
2. Jews
3. The parents want their son's dick to look like their father's dick
4. Medical reasons
5. Parents think it will prevent evil masturbation
6. "Everyone else is circumcised, so we should circumcise our son too"

Is it the jews?

It's John Kellog's legacy.

And jews.

this. My parents fell for the (((cleanliness meme))). It's not hard to wash your dick, but hey, I can't get it back. I'm not going to pursue restoration unless an actual medical procudure comes about that can restore the nerve endings and everything (Cas9, maybe) and actually grow the skin back.

Certainly not going to do this to my children.

Just tape some fried chicken skin to the end user

no thank you.
Whatever, check my dubs.

no dubs and no foreskin, I feel for you user.

Guyanon here. Prefers uncut vs cut any day. The thought of a mutilated dick is a turn off.

TITS OR GTFO

that dick looks…… unfortunate.
good luck with growing the rest of your dick back, but god damn.

If you had said 'dick or gtfo' I would have shown it.