Hillary's Terrible Health

Didn't see a thread about this, but holy fuck what is that on her tongue?
is this fucking cancer?
looks like there may even be a second hole growing just to the left and back

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/oPm0W
youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nMbEsQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
youtube.com/watch?v=f8a0Ig23wwo
youtube.com/watch?v=kLoVjvBL5Po
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizure
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1358845/Oral-sex-bigger-cause-throat-cancer-tobacco.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's where the venom comes from.

Her skinsuit is falling apart due to the negative memetic interference.

Praise kek, soon she'll disintegrate on live TV

is this fucking cancer?

She IS the cancer.

Who laughs like that anyway?

I'm trying to see where this started. if it's something that has been growing there may be evidence in older photos. I can see some dark and light spots in these, could be anything.

the hole looks a bit too round, maybe something was removed?
can any med bros confirm?

She's old, and she lives an exceptionally stressful lifestyle. Of course her health is failing.

I'd she ever gets around to doing a press conference or debate, we'll see her health decline further. Kaine might even try to exacerbate the problems so he can get promoted from vp to p.

Doesn't look malignant, sorry guys. Actual malignant carcinoma on the tongue is more like a diffuse red swelling, quite painful. It could be a more benign, slow growing carcinoma, but we can always hope it will accelerate.

The tongue IS Hilary Clinton

unless it was removed already, that would explane the hole

also remember when she had that persistent cough?

Does Hilldog fucking chew tobacco?

found this guys slightly similar hole. Tumor of the tongue that was removed.
although it looks like this things usually happen on the side of the tongue, still no reason to rule it out.
imgur.com/gallery/oPm0W

it wouldn't surprise me that this would be hidden:
a presidential candidate with serious health issues right before the election would raise a lot of eyebrows

From tounging huma's HPV box

jesus christ i can't imagine

Moloch priestesses.

Good point.

This.

found this dark spot or shadow from the tongue shape. unfortunately not sure what time it was taken. was a normie meme with shit text on it I cropped out.

Definitely looks like a bulge under the tongue.

So is it just weird lighting or does she actually have a hole in her tongue?

My trypophobia is acting up just looking at that picture…

Throat Cancer from too much Rug Munching.

webm plox

She probably is dying. I bet she is just trying to survive until November so she can give the democrats 4 more years. Just long enough to potentially usher in NWO and an eternal kike dynasty

front page of drudge, but it's not even discussed. weird

Do you recognize that bulge, user?

Is this being talked about yet?

If not, we might want to keep it that way for a while. Normally I'd say spread this as far as possible, but if the Clinton campaign gets wind of it they'll start instructing Hillary to keep her mouth shut and we won't get a chance to back our theory up with a second photo. Alone this could be written off as a trick of the light or something.

No, but the possibility of her having mega-aids makes me bulge user.
I am engorged.

imagine her collapsing on stage
Trump saunters over and gently places a pillow on her face
Shush now, no more lies. Only dreams.

I'd rather her collapse on stage and Trump just calls her a low-energy quitter.

This is a very unpleasant thread. I do not envy oral surgeons.

I think we've got a winrar. I think it's a removed tumor.

Maybe.

The sheer image of that happening has Broken my sides.

Good

herpes from munching carpet

If dubs she will be exposed in the next 7 days

wtf is going on with her teeth?

they look super fake

God damn it, thats painful.

I think I'm starting to feel for Hillary a bit.

Reptiilian?

I know he's asking for dubs, and that's a no-no, but, just this one fucking time Kek, please.

Is this what you wanted?

if dubs its an incurable STD

Made a thing

At this point who would even be surprised

So, like the lump in the right-hand picture in , then?

Herpes

That's a really obvious artifact from the screen that image was on when the picture was taken

It might also be dust on or in front of the stage lighting

The meme from 1939 is finally coming to fruition.

this

this bitch has oral/throat cancer just like Michael Douglas kike ass

someone plz post the pic where that nigger said "she eat da pussy I can tell"

They look like reptilians on the pic.
It shows that Hillary is a psycho since she doesn't know how hard she should laugh.

On the tongue? I've never heard of that (although admittedly it's not the sort of thing I research…)

Look closely at her teeth she has a mouthguard on

Health issues have been concealed by candidates and rulers since the time of Julius Caesar (epilepsy or "falling sickness;" no patriarch would ever accept a man who randomly falls down and flails like a fucking spastic as a ruler), off the top of my head, in all likelihood since practically forever.

It would greatly surprise me if Hillary WASN'T hiding any health issues, just considering the life she's lead.

It gets even better :^)

My personal theory is a rare flesh-eating disease that made it all the way from the Middle Eastern slums to America in Huma's sandy snatch.

Jesus christ, that is what suicide was invented for. Why live with that?

That's what she gets for munching on sand nigger cooch.

exploitable

Is there a bigger risk if she is circumcised?

NOT ART

Someone needs to shoop a BLACKED.COM logo

Kek doesn't reward beggars.

cigar burn from bohemian grove owl moloch devil worshipping cult?

i wonder how many kids they raped and murdered this year

That's fucking retarded. Even if it is true nobody will believe you. Not that you care, Holla Forums.

^^Check em for cancer.

Why are her teeth perfectly aligned? It's a fucking flat line.

She's an old hag, her real teeth rotted out ages ago

dentures

Beat me to it, dammit!

Is that real?
No wonder Chris Chan is so supportive of her, people with old gaping wounds stick together.

Yes. Yes it would.

kek. good work.

I'm not up to date on my Christory. Did he lop his cock off?

He has a huge fistula (from his infected piercing) under his dick and he's convinced that he's growing a vagina

JFC. That's super fucking degenerate even by Chris standards.

you sly dog!

that's kaposi's sarcoma. don't look it up unless you want to see some gross shit.

It's only seen in AIDS patients and the severely immunocompromised.

I'd be more scared of Obabo, he looks like a mannequin there.
Maybe they'd make a fine horror movie. Killer Nigger Doll and Snake Woman.

How else is a puppet supposed to look like?

her poor health could've secured the Bernouts' vote for her had she given him the VP nod

Literally the best hope that commie kike could've had for the Presidency.

Please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true…

Obviously it's a branding mark from the Bohemian Grove.
Hoping it's a life-threatening illness

her reptilian makeup doesn't cover lizard tongue. you're going to get a demonically-possessed (((president))) who will destroy you by invoking war with russia. it's all in the book you dump cunts. enjoy extinction. ps: trump will never be president, (((they))) will give him the kennedy treatment

hpv induced cancer from munching all that rug

She just had oral sex with Huma.

Found obama's high school picture.

First there's a video about her having a seizure, now this?
It keeps happening

Do you trust your healthcare to a women in poor health?

kek+

Do you habs, moar?

She's literally Carl the Cuck.

A person talking to me! Are you kidding me! Is this a joke! Do I have to pretend to have seizures! Man, I hate other people!

I would rather have seizures than talk to some fucking human!

Doesn't look like a seizure, user. Here's that same video but from a different angle. It could just be (((coincidence))).

youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nMbEsQ4

Look at the first picture here. See the way her teeth leave marks on the sides of her tongue? She's dehydrated, at least.

Meme magic is destroying her

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

She's under the power of Enya the kike.

Jesus Christ. She really is a Reptilian.

I wonder what sorts of diseases snakes are prone to.

reptiles are cold blooded….

This rickety bitch is going to have a stroke and shit herself within the first few minutes of Trump's debate bantz.

the hooles, Biiiiiiill, the hooooooooooles…….

Donald is too

youtube.com/watch?v=f8a0Ig23wwo

Happens to children who are birthed from a herpes infested cunt. Can't blame them.

holy shit

She's clearly just acting like the fucking idiot she is. Probably thinks she's being very funny….

c-confirmed reptilian

I feel so sick looking at this picture

demons feast on human souls. once they devoured everything, that human gives up the ghost. the only reason the royal family and the queen of england haven't turned into zombies yet, is that they shape-shift and switch human hosts often. the queen uses her cucked human form only in public, so it won't rot. clinton is not needed any longer when ww3 starts, that's why she runs on full battery until then and it shows. fucking demons…

Trypophobia. I can't stand that shit either.

Also notice how far open her jaw is – almost like it's unhinged.

You might even say that Huma's sandy snatch has a sandy… hook.

speaking of which, it's almost upon us. if you haven't gotten out of the u.s. by now, you won't anymore anyway. i think it will all be over very soon, just a couple of months left for the west.
we had a good run, but careless at the end. never let (((jews))) into your country. they are the harbingers of doom.

ww3 is running in full force now, it's only hidden from the public so the west can get destroyed as was the plan all along. bad times ahead

It's an oral microchip implanted by reptilian aliens. It connects to the nerves of the tongue, jaw, and larynx. It sends impulses to these nerves, controlling everything she says.

Here's what happens when it malfunctions: youtube.com/watch?v=kLoVjvBL5Po

CONFIRMED SERPENT

SERPENT/CAIN 2016

I thought NK was still technically at war with the US, just in a indefinitely long ceasefire? How can they declare war on a country they've already been at war with for 60+ years?

You are in for a treat.

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING UNSETTLING CHRIST

Classic

It doesn't sound like a dry cough people get when their mouth gets dry from speaking.

It's deeper and more phlegmy. rolling for lung cancer

Well then, that solves it! Clinton caught HPV from Michael Obama.

Why be so vile when speaking about kek? Haven't you heard the phrase "don't bite the hand that feeds?"

Soon she'll be running FROM the president.

I e-mailed a self-described molecular practitioner today and asked what he thought it might be. He said it wasn't cancer, that it might be a lesion. Personally I think it looks like something has been cut out of the tongue.

Anyways, the reason I am posting is there's a #HillarysTongue hashtag getting started on Twitter.

She will ve revealed in due time, hopefully so close to the election it's impossible to set up a replacement candidate.

Kek works at his own pace.

This is the biggest meme miracle that can be directly attributed to Ammit since FOREVER EVER.

I know that bulge!

It's confirmed, the meme that works the strongest on her is the whore of babylon/Serpent one, she is literally the devil and Cain follows suit.

Alright, this is getting freaky.

Wait a fucking second.
Holla Forums, with how Hillary's tongue looks like that of a snake, and our involvement of the egyptian pantheon, how likely is it that this has something to do with Apophis (otherwise called Apep), the egyptian god of evil?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
Like Kek, he was also a god of darkness and chaos, but unlike Kek, Apep was specifically viewed as evil, and "worshipped against" through actions like damaging effigies of him in all sorts of different ways.

KEK DEMANDS BURNT SNAKE EFFIGIES

Remember the swelling some spotted in her neck a while back? She sure wears a lot of high collars for a woman with a fairly short, thick neck.

Not to mention all the infinity signs in Apep. He is usurping our meme magic. We must combat him by fighting his darkness with Kek's darkness, as well as making him butthurt by posting all manner of animaymay monster girl versions of him through Ammit.

last 3 digits are how many more months before we hit the memetic singularity.

I'm gonna put my dick in that things butt.

SHE HAS CANCER AND WONT LIVE TILL THE END OF HER FIRST TERM IF SHE GETS IN
MEME IT SO NO ONE VOTES FOR A WALKING DEAD CANDID

I am sorry user, but she might not have a butthole, and instead likely only has a cloaca at the tip of her tail.

This user has the right idea. Given the lineage of Egyptians, however, we could argue all day about whether or not it'd be only half-Aryan.

go pray to ebola, cuck

I used to do that, but my sacrifaps belong to my waifu exclusively now.

you're a hero and real human bean

Not gonna stop user

#SHEWONTMAKEIT

#I'mburninginhellwithher

anyone have the video this is cut from?

Can't be, snakes actually make good mothers where as this husk doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.

Rock in the pool
So nice and cool
So juicy sweet!
Now we wish
To catch a fish
So juicy sweet!

knew a guy who got face herpes from greco-roman wrestling in college he was division one as well

probably a subconscious remnant of the terrors that existed before modern medicine small pox

I remember my ol' wrasslin days, certain coaches would cover up an athletes skin infections/parasites/diseases so they could compete, usually ringworm. Made me so fucking angry, ended up getting mononucleosis (not quite sure how, probably water bottle) at a meet and almost died because of it (swollen spleen almost burst)

Fuck I hate when people screw around with this shit.

My mom is in the medical field and would flip her shit if you told that story to her. She doesn't fuck around with that and always, always, always informed us about infections, diseases, and whatnot.

ive been thinking about this a lot.
we need to meme hillary into shapeshifting into her reptilian form live on tv during the debate with trump.

bump

Why is this not a sticky? If Hillary has a serious disease this is a big fucking deal.

This is art. It must be art because I'm inspired

I hope Trump kills this bitch and that litterally faggot Obama via stress. Be hilarious to see Trump trigger Obama into one of his famous bouts of Nigger rage but this time publicly.

Batgirls are truly great.

Seems like all Trump has to do now is to shock Hillary with the truth so hard she dies of a heart attack on stage or something.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizure

Fuck - same thing happened to the cunt on stage last night.
Tell me it's terminal, user.

Just went through that article fairly carefully & it's no wonder most people can't seem to see it. You have to really know what you're lookning for

It seems to match what is happening.

HPV causes more oral cancers than smoking and dipping.

Nice try Bayer.

Pretty sure that was just a joke.
She was surprised by the reporter sticking her face up close, turned round, got a fright and then acted the fool to!emphasise it.

Doesn't look like a seizure at all, she is smiling and obviously has presence of mind.

Well if it is cancer (It's probably not but something very serious regardless), then this is another case of memes seeping into reality. The fictional cancer she helped grow has spread so far it became literal cancer on her body.

Absence seizures last only a few seconds and people go right back to what they were doing without noticing that they spazzed out.

Syphilus.

It's true, higher promiscuity, higher rates of HPV infection in young women and increased fashionably of cunnilingus (it used to be considered edgy as recently as the 60s) coupled with reduced rates of tobacco use has led to funny surpassing tobacco use as the primary cause of oropharyngeal cancers.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1358845/Oral-sex-bigger-cause-throat-cancer-tobacco.html

now get your (((vaccine)))

She seemed aware during the twitching though. Was a joke IMO but will concede the possibility of a seizure, or that the reason for making such a joke was to discredit references to seizures, I.e she can point to that and say it was a comical reaction to someone getting too close.

It is just a scar from kissing Satan's ass. Nothing special.

Or bees

You're weak.

Is it me or King Nigger look different in OP's pic?

I guess you've never had to deal with an elderly relative losing their mind. People aren't computers, you don't have to reboot them when they have seizures. One second they're talking normally and the next second they start talking gibberish and then back, and they act like nothing happened or pretend they did it on purpose (which is called confabulation) It's eerily smooth in exactly the same way as that seizure.

Remember guys to not meme her death, if she kicks the bucket they might replace her with someone competent.

This.
Also, the public might feel like she cheated them one last time.
The people deserve to give her the people's justice.

The tongue hole is a shoop. Don't believe the hype.

If it was a joke then that pretty much disqualifies her from the presidency. Running for the highest office in the land is no joking matter, and acting like a histrionic spaz demonstrates an unconscionable lack of judgment.

So, "lol just kidding" disqualifies someone from the Presidency? That takes out Trump, too. Except his "jokes" involve Russia hacking a major party candidate and "hitting" speakers at the DNC.

Can't have your cake and eat it too, kid.

But, you're in luck: The Constitution has only 3 qualifiers for POTUS and both Clinton and Trump meet all three.

There are people in the world who genuinely suffer from episodic seizure disorders. Don't belittle their struggle by claiming this clown is having a seizure.

Haaaaaah.

Enjoy your nightmares

unchecked lizardman dubs
is pol afraid of the truth?

This.

God damn who is this guy

?

Maybe… And I know this is a long shot, she has caught Bill's GRIDS.