Mega cuck gets shot while playing Pokemon Go in Columbus, OH

TL;DR: Cuck gets shot by niggers while playing cuck game, blames society.

Original article: dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/07/27/pokemon-robbery.html

Other urls found in this thread:

614now.com/2016/news/crime/pokemon-go-player-robbed-assaulted-shot-in-columbus
gitgud.io/ahitler/AutoArchiveUserJS/raw/master/user.js
thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/liberal-activist-is-brutally-raped-in-haiti-by-a-black-man-blames-white-men/
change.org/p/nintendo-remove-wild-pokemon-from-hazardous-and-high-crime-areas
archive.is/dxCBa
ktnv.com/news/crime/pokemon-go-player-robbed-at-desert-breeze-park
cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/07/27/man-playing-pokemon-go-robbed-phone-shot-ohio/87624698/
clickorlando.com/news/boy-playing-pokemon-go-robbed-of-shoes-in-palm-coast
ksat.com/news/man-robbed-and-stabbed-while-playing-pokemon-go
news4jax.com/news/9-year-old-robbed-by-teen-while-playing-pokemon-go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So he didn't apologize for getting shot? He didn't apologize for being white? Expect a lawsuit filed by the people who assaulted him.

This world is becoming a parody.
Is this Ragnarok?

Sorry, accidental sage.

niggers

"Kids" must be a bunch 16yo apes

I really wish I would have saved that screencap from the 1st pokemon go thread where I said shit like this will happen.

So he was with a girl? This girl could have been raped by niggers because her cuck boyfriend brought her into nignog territory.

This is shameful.

too bad he did not die

🐵🐵🐵teens🐵🐵🐵

It's not like that wasn't completely obvious though mate.

A massively popular game where you actually have to go outside and at least walk for some small amount of exercise, while also socializing with other human beans = cucked

Old RTS games that nobody has ever heard of, that are at least 10 years old and have like 2 other people online that still autisitically play. That you play in the dark, in your mom's basement, by yourself. = Holla Forums approved, alpha status game.

Also:

What kind of dumb faggot goes into public without having a gun?

Nobody cared who she was until she put on the mask.

If the niggers killed this retard I would have liked them more.

Why does she wear the mask?

I'm not sure who you're trying to upset here but Pokemon Go isn't better than Supreme Commander.

It's a strange kind of feel.

If he died, the media couldn't parade him around in an attempt to normalize nigger violence.

Notice how they use Pokemon Go only to draw attention to the article. Guy was walking in a public park with his phone out, gets jumped by nigger gang and shot. How's that for a headline…

Pokemon go would be a pretty nice game if niggers didn't exist.

Isn't it amazing how niggers prevent us from having nice things?

WHY COULDN'T THOSE NIGGERS JUST KILL HIS ASS?

((Teens))
Is there an echo for the nation wrecker operatives?

On a subconscious level they probably realized he was their bitch. Notice how he says he'll play in that park again. They know they can keep on fucking with him and he wont do shit.

at 'I’m not even mad, really,'

Fucking cuck
Not attempted murder for shooting a man 3 times. Its cause he's a nigger isn't it.

She looks like a big girl

What kind of retard actually believes this and gives (what I assume is a """youth""") his phone?

Shocking. I am very surprised. Who could have possibly seen this outcome?

Animals. This has to be the work of """youths""", right?

How does one even get to be THIS cucked? Holy shit.

Also good; glad it happened to someone playing this game. Both of these people were 26 playing a game for fucking 12 year olds. I'm not saying that I'm George Patton or the epitome of a badass or something but fuck these manchildren.

(checked)

So that's why they didn't rape her. Makes sense.

They're just kids lol

There's a joke somewhere there.

They could almost certainly push for attempted murder or at the very fucking least assault with a deadly weapon.

The only problem is he would have to file charges and he's so terrified of looking like a racist he won't do it. He got mauled and beaten by a pack of apes then fucking shot and he isn't going to do shit. I hope the doctor made a "mistake" during surgery and sterilized him. We don't need this fuck breeding.

Good comments here
614now.com/2016/news/crime/pokemon-go-player-robbed-assaulted-shot-in-columbus

This is what fantasy media does to people. Why do you think Hollywood is so interested in pumping out mindless bullshit like super-hero movies and other escapist schlock. It's all about rotting the minds of mankind so they become so detached from reality that they don't care about it.

He got shot and his reaction was, "I'm not even mad, really" This person does not live in the real world. He doesn't even know what reality is.

YOU GOTTA RISK IT ALL IF YOU WANNA CATCH EM ALL SHIEEEET

He is teaching. The best way to teach is to show, not tell.

..and it's super effective.

To be fair he did deserve the lesson about the golden rule he received.

fuck, I need to play me some medieval 2 now.

On the other hand, kikes hate it because it is on their sacred shoah camps.

Use archive you dumb cuck. Never link original shit here. Otherwise the link is traceable to here and we get influx of concern shills and other analytic cancer.

dat projection

gitgud.io/ahitler/AutoArchiveUserJS/raw/master/user.js

This sounds like a dystopian novel. Gangs of youths can roam around and shoot people in broad daylight, and the victims are so suicidally optimistic that they don't even think it's a problem.

People who've never met one before. When you live in an all-white neighbourhood, letting someone borrow a phone doesn't seem dangerous.

Never mind on that, it was 9:40pm. Still not late though, and doesn't diminish the point.

if you're in linden park any time past 6:30 is too fucking late.

This guy is gonna turn into the biggest lolcow

why do you even come here?

It's a pity they didn't actually kill him; he's more useful in death than as a bluepilled millennial constantly cucking urban """youths""".

Pokemon Go is almost ancillary to this article, except to immediately typecast this dude as "fat neckbeard who's an easy target".

Fuck you Carlos.

constantly cucking FOR urban youths

Shit, it only further proof that nignogs can't aim to save their lives. Even a horde of nogs armed with zeroed rifles couldn't hit the wide side of a barn.

Talk about survival of the fattest.

jesus fuck it's too early to post

I mean pokemon go is almost unnecessary to the article.

Nooooooooooooope. Says she's his "friend". I really think this guy would have been better off dead.

not punny, Carlos.

I genuinely thought this guy could not get more pathetic.

Congratulations nice new coin term there I think it has potential.

Carlos!

He 26? He looks fucking 40. he almost look as bad as movie Bob. What's up with NU-males and aging like milk?

How can one call himself human if he doesn't even respect his life?

Someone needs to share this story with Holla Forums and /cow/

I need a drawing of this exact face laying on the sidewalk, bleeding to death with that text next to it.

Because niggers can't shoot straight.

I don't even understand the conviction of numales, you'd think they would at least find some sense of brotherhood but these people have literally zero friends. Zero.

I know tons of them, either from random encounters at school or in my friend's little clique of ours we have, where we have one friend who is astonishingly liberal, owns katanas and is openly mocked by us.

Any time we try to convince him that MSNBC is wrong or that Trump isn't evil, and this is everyone of us, he will mute us or call us retards. This is someone who has zero friends in real life-and I live in Portland with a fucking Trump sticker on my laptop and I have tons of friends-who thinks of everyone else as less than him and refuses to have any further discourse to shape his mind. Its obvious he's lonely as fuck, but wont compromise his ego to save his own life. Its fucking pathetic.

Stop being such a sheep.

I wouldn't take the number of friends as part of the definition of a nu-male.
It seems more common for them to have a clique than to be friendless, whereas I haven't had a friend in years. It isn't a reliable indicator by any means.

Thanks for making us laugh

suicide is the best choice

Check em, and it seems this way to me too.

Also I haven't had a friend in years either lol.

They don't, the people these people usually try to surround themselves with either exploit them or feel that they can exploit the people they're with. My friend is the latter.

How often do you attempt to talk to people? If you have a sense of bravado and are at peace with yourself, you wont have any trouble.

This guy was making several stupid decisions.

Though I don't know what's scarier, this guy existing and being okay with the behavior, or the fact that the niggers didn't think it was enough to beat this guy bloody, but they decide to shoot him "Just for fun" while he's on the grown writhing in pain.

you can only be friends with liberals who keep their retarded ideology to themselves. As little or no beliefs of theirs are rooted in experience or logic, conversations about why they support free trade and open borders are pointless and infuriating.

shame the population of liberal men who are able to not be a huge fucking woman and signal how liberal they are is at a record low becuase they think it gets them pussy

also

get out of here you faggot

"Hey look I have insecurities but don't wanna confront them"

God they need to stop cashing in on Pokemon Go

These niggers would have stolen that phone no matter what gay game he was playing

When I was in a nigger infested area I had people ask to borrow my phone like once a week saying they have a broken down car or some shit, you always tell them to go fuck themselves

So you're a "university" full of cheaters, liars and cucks.

THIS

Fucking retard.

internal struggle is a fundamental part of the human condition

to suggest for even a moment that you are completely or partially free from said struggle, or that such 'freedom' is possible at all, or that even if it were possible that such 'freedom' is desirable is heresy of the worst order.

This is our future if trump looses, First I know not to trust niggers, second I would not be in a park full of niggers at night or day, third if some one asks to "borrow" my phone at 10pm not going to happen, but if this still happened to me I would seek attempted murder charges and have them all tried as adults AND I would be fucking angry. Fuck these cucks.

"internal struggle is a fundamental part of the human condition"

Reminds me of the woman who went to Africa, got raped, and blamed herself.

Why do any of us wear the masque?

sure you're not thinking of the white lady who went to haiti, got raped, and blamed whitey?
thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/liberal-activist-is-brutally-raped-in-haiti-by-a-black-man-blames-white-men/

waste of dubs, and its painfully obvious you don't be long here moshe

lives portland, hangs out with liberals, sophistry, 'hurr i have a trump sticker guise'

enjoy your mental illness

I call my brother and friends all kind of derogatory things, it's just camaraderie you nigger.

Oh right, that's it. I'll save it this time.

you might have mixed it up with the girl who went to south africa, got murdered, and her family was so cucked they apologized to the killer and erected some statue or something/donated money to a south african charity

vid related

Shitty parenting. If your child fires a gun to steal, then that parent has really fucked up.

They commit a lot of crimes and they wonder why a large sum of them are in jail. A lot of people are eating that BLM shit up because they're white folk who don't live in nigger-infested areas.

Do us all a favor and finish the job.

He actually believes this shit though.

WTF

The victim doesn't file charges, the state does. However the state may decline too if the victim isn't cooperative (because that would ruin the cases chances in court).

Holy fuck, this guy should have just been killed.

Starship Troopers, on juvenile delinquents:

When will Molyneux drop his spanking ban?

"Your resume reads like a failure"

fukken Howard Luken

(checked)
Could be a she, women tend to react first and think second. If it's not, well then he should probably just an hero.

I had a feeling an user would post this.

I've also been thinking about Starship Troopers a lot lately.

I thought it was a stupid book when I was younger but now it feels prophetic.

Just parenthesis. "Teens." "Youths."

God bless the Japs for encouraging America's youth to get off their fat asses and go outside, but the fact remains that PoGo is all data-mining. Their ToS claims in the first line to care about your privacy, but shortly after that says they reserve the rights to sell data collected to whomever they want. They want access to everything, including your contacts and your phone files/photos.

if you need an electronic device to motivate you into going outside then you should do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Please Kek, let it happen. Let the white race be so lucky.

Thank you Kek! My life for Kek!

Confirmed.

He needs to apply the same type of logic that he applies to different groups and races of people to children as well: namely the fact that children of different races respond accordingly to different stimuli.

Of course, we can't really have different modes of governance if we're all equal can we? :^)

Libcucks asshurt in the replies. They're more mad at this guy then the apes that shot their cuck brethren.

This guys is a madman….

Jeremy: "Note to self: Never rent a limo from Luken Limousines"

Howard: "Leftist fascists don't rent limos"

Don't forget "Call Uber and pay that poor sob $2 to drive you to your next trendy protest."
Howard is a fucking beast, 10/10 if I lived near him I'd rent a fucking limo

I actually go to Ohio State, will be sure to rent a limo from this guy if the opportunity arises. Too bad I don't have kikebook to let him know that.

There must be a better way to do this. Surely you only need to run this every time there is a new post, not once a second regardless.

I see it doesn't reprocess posts, but I'm pretty sure jQuery.inArray is linear time.

Is there a thread about this script on /g/ or somewhere?

Holla Forums oxymorons pack quite a punch.

It's a very good term. I'm going to be looking for opportunities to use it.

Creep is obviusly some middle east tier, very probably jewish, so nothing bad actualy happened.

Kids that just fucking rekt his shit because he's white and they knew they could take advantage of him.

Why do cucks look like this?

Because it's the current style for men. Just like in their warped worldview, being a cuck is stylish these days.

Yea, well, you know. "There is only one race - human race".
These types are the most cucked in the fucking kikedemia.

I popularized the beard style some years ago, and they are trying to meme it into a standard "Cuck" beard.

They style themselves like those that they perceive to be like themselves.

It's a fashion. It's a fashion that people who aren't cucks avoid.

wew lad

Kids don't beat you up and then shoot your legs.

all of them are some jewish mix. look at sacks at the bottom of the eyes.

same reason fat chicks wear undersized clothes.

Let's take pokemon away from nigger children.

change.org/p/nintendo-remove-wild-pokemon-from-hazardous-and-high-crime-areas

For real though, if someone needs to borrow a phone just dial for them and put them on speaker. Why does nobody do this?

They won't say my name, or even acknowledge my existance…

But they still are trying to counter my work, so they just find everything about me, and attempt to juxtapose it to cucks and liberals, in an attempt at "round-about" media destruction.

They don't attack me, they attack my beard.

They don't attack my name, they make shitty vampire movies with my name.

They don't attack ME, they attack the clothes I like to wear.

Blah, blah, blah.

It's a media destruction tactic for when they can't actually acknowledge the existance of the person they are trying to destroy.

That Jake Rapp thing?

My name is Jake, and I rap. (political or humerous stuff)

So, they invent a personality "Jake Rapp", who is a huge fucking faggot cuck, and hope everyone thinks that of me, or something… it's fucking sad, fam.

Kek

The only surprising thing here is it took almost a month for this to happen.

Kek

tripfags earn reports instantly.

because niggers can never do anything right

Just me, baby.

Just me.

too late, we've seen your true form

begone, attention seeking demon

Filtered in every possible way, my man

What the actual fuck is going on there?

niggers are going on, niggers

look up daggering. also, never go to Jamaica.

ftfy

Tell me about it, my power just went out, lol.

If we did that the. Nigger children would come into white areas

Because even if they never admit it, they do feel emasculated and lesser because of their views. They grow beards to try and be manly. I guess the majority having glasses is simply because nerdy kids get bullied more, so they retreated to escapism perhaps and had to adopt the Marxist line to gain friends.

I went to Jamaica years ago, worst fucking decision of my life. Every 15 seconds there was a nigger trying to sell me overpriced shit he probably stole, or weed, or both.

At least the dolphins were neat.

funny thing is that the dolphins would actually rape and kill you more brutally than the native niggers.

InQtel and the CIA thanks you for doing their job for them! Retard. Its time to grow up.

Relaxing around blacks… Yes Mr negro gentleman, you may use my expensive goy phone.

Being a faggot white PokemonGo player, ordering a pack of niggers to attack another nigger. Jesus Christ do these cucks not understand anything about nigger herd behaviour? This cuck made every single mistake in the book.

Rape and kill you, sure, "more brutally than native niggers" well let's not be ridiculous.

Yeah, I nearly saw it. There was a smoking hot 9/10 white girl in the pool with us during the dolphin show and the male dolphins were all over her. The trainers let the dolphins swim up to us and the two males stopped right at the girls cooch and kept poking her.

Was pretty fucking funny tbh

It's damage control.

Same reason JIDF comes in here and starts calling everyone jew.

Bitch, do I know you?

You're a fag and you didn't do shit. Fuck off with your tall tales and stop replying to yourself.

Remember to fucking shave, Holla Forumsacks.

Nice ad homenim you have there, it would be a shame if something happened to it.

BTW, are you with the Federal Reserve Banking system?

Does he shave his cheeks or does he only grow hair on his neck?

Every time I see an article like this I imagine how it would be treated by (((the media))) if the race role were reversed. A white kid shooting a nerdy black would be shamed and destroyed.

Hey, you guys know that whole Waifu phenomenon?

It's a jewish artificial intelligence designed to prevent smart goys from breeding.

Get the fuck out of here.
My beard makes women wet.

Not really surprising because it's niggers.
Even if they hadnt had white mans tool to accelerate things they would've just taken the time and kicked the guy into a bloody mess anyway.

Just look at those WUUURLSTAAR clips, even when their target is on the ground after sucker punch they will give it dozens of kicks just because they are niggers and dont give a fuck if their target actually dies or is permanently disabled because of it. and worst is, in Yorop when they do that, they get off with 3-5~ years at most depending if they are ""youth"" or adults

Just look at what they did with clock kid. Fucker was lucky not to be shot dead no questions asked, yet winds up becoming a minor-celebrity with tens of thousands in free shit while genuinely believing he was a victim

Those pesky

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENS!

i also havent had friends in years

but to be fair im at a fucking faggot university

the pozhole of my entire state. what a disaster

im actually considering starting to hang out with the blacks around the area instead because they're at least fathomable

can't tolerate these sodomites

Other than that one who turned out to be a huge fucking cuck so i just severed the ties completely.

the memes
they burn

Which hospital is he at? I can think of a great use of that Torchic plushie.

Even worse than that:

a nigger tried to steal my friends phone in highschool and i was ready to bust his fucking brains against the pavement.

Reminder that Pikachu is redpilled as fuck

DAMN YOU SQUIRTLE SQUAD!

We said this was going to happen when we first heard about it.

kek

Kek, what a cuck.

Its funny how this retard rethoric always gets destroyed.

Here's her pic
, if you want to go whiteknight a heifer.

B-b-but I only thought Pokemon Go was a death sentance for black men.

archive.is/dxCBa

Still waiting for the police shooting….

In July in Ohio that's probably right as the sun is setting.

I've had some asshole foreigner southern European / Arab mix kind of guy asking for my phone (I live in Netherlands) when I was near train station. Told him no and that I had to catch a train. Then he began to swear at me, I walked away since I really did have to catch my train to go towards uni. I now always carry a kukri knife with me, since I've had more than just this one encounter of strangers randomly berrating me, although I know I can kick their ass because I've done competition fighting I'd rather have some more insurance.

I really hate walking through low social economic areas. Filled with niggers arabs and squalor (no other squalor than niggers and arabs).

And of course Dutch politicians view it as a good thing that there are neighborhoods where 90% speak some African / Arab weirdo language and not Dutch. In these neighborhoods you find some guy high on druggs harassing everyone as well at any point of day.

But this is a multicultural paradise! It is a great thing, look at how good diversity is! I seriously can't believe that people believe this poop at face value. If you just walk for 10 minutes or so through one of those neighborhoods you know that they're crushing the nation and its people.

But what do politicians do? THIS IS A GREAT THING LOOK AT HOW GREAT OUR SOCIETY IS WHEN NOBODY IS SPEAKING DUTCH AND EVERYBODY IS ON DRUGGS!!!!!

Dumb fucks continue to vote for parties that promote this so nothing really gets changed either. And if a party is against this such as PVV they get constant harassment from media and they're portrayed as inept constantly.

Kill the niggers and then kill this cuck.

He just got a top quality lesson but doesn't even appreciate it.

Not even shooting at these fuckers will change their minds. They're diseased, they're ill. The only cure is just throwing them out of helicopters.

You got away pretty well there. Usually when a single nigg is trying to provoke someone, usually a buff dude that will take the bait, they lure the person to an ally or somewhere where a group of niggs are luring and then beat the shit out of the person and taking his possessions. I know this kind of shit happens in the Netherlands, and I've encountered a single baiting nigger myself who was hurling insults at me for no reason and I looked very well that day dressed in an expensive suit with excellent looking face, hair, shoes and body.

He likely was trying to lure me to steal my ring and laptop that I was carrying + possible other stuff that I could have had in my bag.

God I really fucking hate niggers. I wouldn't really just mind shooting a nigger or Arab given the choice I don't even view them as humans. If one of them even insults me I just feel nothing and laugh, its kind of like a monkey trying to throw shit at you, you know you're vastly superior to them.

this, Im about to be 26 and I a lot of people my age look like they are in their mid 30s already, esp and mainly the women

It's all the drugs and alcohol and whoring around

I guarantee his curriculum is nothing but "lol the Christians are dumb xDD" and "ALL HUMANS ARE THE SAME" over and over with zero awareness from anyone in the class.

The only difference is, when you check my legs, there isn't any bulletholes in them.

Checkmate pokemon go fags.

the townies at university towns are usually where you can find Holla Forums
t. townie at U-of-M who regularly insults purple haired freaks when they walk to far from campus

His gf is 26, bane heifer is 32. Different people

He deserved what he got.

my cousin who is 26 already has grey patches in his hair from all the partying he does

I already spent 600 plus hours in '98 playing blue version before my balls dropped, I don't need a round two like most faggots these days

I remember I came back from a 100 day tour in Saudi and Oman and had to stay in Ba,timore for 3 days.

Niggers and Crackheads CONSTANTLY asked to use my phone. I would say, "Sure thing BROOOOTHER, give me one of your shoes so you don't run away, we need to establish some trust."

Two actually did it. I threw ones shoe on a roof and told him to fuck off. The niggers who saw it went full laughing apes like the "Oh Shit nigga" Webm. The other nigger actually swiped the phone out of my hand while his show was on the ground. After running around a track for 60 days to relieve boredom on my American military prison - I got him in less than a minute - nigger was running in the snow missing a shoe. I took his other shoe and put it in a mailbox.

Seriously though, if you think someone really needs a phone, get a shoe or their wallet to establish trust.

You should've stomped the dumb nigger's head in.

I wonder if a beard is like a signal that you're dad-class and not in competition with the young men.

S-s-s-supreme gentleman, i-s-s-s it that you? I love your work.

Pure coincidence.

Was in enemy territiry fam. Baltimore. Niggers respect strength and bantz and emasculating lesser niggers and crackheads.

The only jacket I had was my Desert Gore-tex and was reveling in the winter cold like a madman after half a year in the desert and the other half on a tropical island. I fucked with the niggers all three days I was there, my first time back in America in over a year in a half.

Neither has it happened to 99% of the pokemon go playerbase, you fucking retard. Start arguing anytime.

Yet you needed a round 2 for your girly cartoons, but somehow this is not the same.

The only difference between pokemon manchildren and anime manchildren is that the latter are closeted transexuals. That is all.

I don't understand why people aren't grasping the important part of the story.
I mean the guys reaction isn't the most illogical thing, the group of dindus reacting to "Help that person stole my phone." With "Get the gun, this guy needs to die because he got his phone stolen."

KING OF CUCKS!!

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, IT CAN'T GET WORSE THAN THIS!

AND FUCKING LOOK AT THAT PICTURE! A GROWN MAN WITH A PLUSH TOY.

do you even fucking think before you post?
1. cucks dont reproduce
2. neckbeards are not dad-class
3. humanizing lesser beasts is what gave us niggers. do you really want more like that?

it was because he's white.

This is also a pastime of mine.

t. someone with lots of family in AA

lurk moar

KILL YOURSELF

That's pretty cool, sucked that you had to be in fucking Baltimore of all places. I saw the chimpouts, that place is a hellhole.

Plenty of Pokeman Go players have been robbed, mugged, and now even shot. Show me one instance of a Holla Forumsack complaining on a mongolian cave painting board getting shot, or mugged, or robbed. You can't, because it doesn't fucking happened. You fucking mong

underrated post

Is he a autistic manchild, cuck or both? I've seen too many manchildren to the point I can't tell the difference anymore.

all cucks are autistic manchildren, but not all autistic manchildren are cucks.

Wew lad. Though you might have a point there because pokemonfags actually go outside, that still doesn't take the fact that you're both escapist manchildren.

Not an argument.

ktnv.com/news/crime/pokemon-go-player-robbed-at-desert-breeze-park

cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/07/27/man-playing-pokemon-go-robbed-phone-shot-ohio/87624698/

clickorlando.com/news/boy-playing-pokemon-go-robbed-of-shoes-in-palm-coast

ksat.com/news/man-robbed-and-stabbed-while-playing-pokemon-go

news4jax.com/news/9-year-old-robbed-by-teen-while-playing-pokemon-go

You are the prime example of retardation.

What the fuck is that. I can see spic and nigger and white in his ancestry and maybe a bit of abbo, so why aren't they taking him to a vet?

It's both then

The modern American

Literally no different from people who get robbed while playing any other mobile game, retard. How does that remove the hypocrisy of weebs calling pokemonfags manchildren?

The koolaid might look tasty but you really shouldn't drink it buddy.

kek

but user, we're your friends

VOLK!

Can I keep my well-groomed moustache?

Wut? You're the one who said it doesn't happen. And you still haven't answered my question, faggot.

This is the second time you post this right?
I remember it like if it was yesterday.

Confirmed for near NE side of Columbus. Everything between 71 and 3 south of Morse Rd is niggerville. He had no business being there as a white kid, let alone with an expensive toy.

This is where we store our niggers, along with our Somalis and Jews.

Bring that nigger ghetto shit up here to NW Columbus or Union County. I dare you fuckers. They'll be hanging from the nearest Buckeye tree.

Even the way their facial muscles are tensed is always the same.
They always have this weird facial expression where they raise their eyebrows upwards in the center with tired eye, like they are trying to lift those eyelids with their forehead.
It's the least intense look you can possibly have; maybe comparable to the look of a sad dog.
It makes them look like they've given more up on life than actual dead people.

It's a fake smug smile. SJW women tend to do this too