Arguments against pedophilia

Yes some are. Depending on sexual maturity. Sexual maturity has two definitions

1.ability to reproduce
2. knowing what sex is

Kids have neither but that does not mean they do not like it. kids whostart masturbating at an early have no idea what their doing but they do it anyway because it feels great. That's simple logic. Its our jobs as adults to satisfy their sexual needs as well.

Only forces actions cause trauma. If your not a brain dead savage you can tell when a kid is not liking it. That's when you fucking stop. Kids are honest about what they like and don't like.

innocence has many different t definitions to different people.

1.innocence as in not guilty in law
2. Innocence as in not knowing something
3. Innocence in the catholic sense of purity

I already explaind not knowing something. Law is irrelant to this instance. Purity is an invention by the catholic church. they are retarded to think virginity is somehow close to god. Its a fairy tale ad everyone with neurons knows Mary cucked Joseph and told his dumbass that it was gods son.

False. I love older women as a kid and could never get hard to girls my own. Little girls love older men. Boybands is one out of many obvious examples.

This is the only thing I am against as far as pedophilia. because most boys are not gay and don't want a penis near the. Its not a coincidence either that most violent pesos are always boyfuckers

Should be banned also. Its obvious they are not ready

Any more arguments I can destroy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoACftvABfE
mappositivity.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damm autocorrect.

/thread

I guess I did better than I thought

can't ignore solid arguments for lonf

NONE

/thread

Please, can you stop making these threads?

What if they say "yes" but regret the experience?

bump

Some. How can you tell?
>most boys are not gay and don't want a penis near the. Its not a coincidence either that most violent pesdos are always boyfuckers

bump

bump

OP, what if the boy has a cute feminine penis like Jazz from that tv show.

t: different kind of pedo

I totally agree with you.

Adults do that as well user.

I heard there is an African tribe where they have this coming of age ritual: every boy has to spend a season as "wife" of an older warrior. That is, by day he is taught all the manly duties - hunt, fight, that sort of shit. And by night, in return, he is expected to give a hand with… other things. No butt stuff though.

I would never have guessed!

it's damaging to children and there's no good reason to do it

no it isn't. They figure that shit out themselves at an appropriate age

I can't help but wonder how socially maladjusted people are in consequence of not getting a hands-on education in that respect.

I used to be a bisexual pedophile (two days ago). Then I tried sex. Its disgusting. Sex is gross, that is the point. Theyre kids so they arent used to the smell of sweat and hairy gross adults.

there's a reason why it was so heavily regulated through family and political ties in the past, and why the plebs turned their children into mentally ill shitstains by fucking them early. it takes way more work compared to just waiting a few years and so few pedophiles have an ounce of self-control needed to not ruin children in the long term.

fuck off pedo nigger

thats a dangerous makememe.org meme you got there buddy

id love to fuck 12yo girls, but thats not to say others should be allowed, or that 12yo girls r mature enough to not get abused

If you won't, they will look for a nigger to do it.

some things are better left in the mind i suppose. we can talk about how nice it'll be to fugg a pure qt loli, but reality has always been a consistent letdown. lotion and good fap fuel is enough.

That's precisely what (((they))) want you to do!

just like the studies show, right?
Can u cite 1?

sometimes, i fantasize about becoming a handyman for a rich midwestern farmer, being a suitor to his 14 year old daughter, then wifng her after getting a place of my own.

little girls want to get fucked by cute boys, not by your hairy old wrinkly ass and your grey nutsack.

Only because the (((media))) tells them to!

Wew, where is the fucking consistency? If you argue the position that sex acts feel good and it should be okay to indulge in them if done harmlessly despite the participating child's lack of understanding of what they're doing then why should babies/toddlers be a step too far? Oral/outercourse is a thing.

This is also kind of arbitrary, because while most boys aren't gay there are definitely some that are or are at least curious, I don''t think it's logically consistent to do away with this either unless it's in a 'Pedophilia acceptable, homosexuality not at all' sort of societal scenario. I'm not a fan of boyfuckers, but I don't think it makes sense to bar even in cases where the boy ~is~ into it and I'm not really sure enough about the statistics of boyfuckers being violent to address that. Sadistic pedos on both sides of the aisle make no sense to me though, I wish they'd fuck off.

This is true, little girls aren't particularly fond of body hair… most of them anyways.

not op
at age 3-4 a child can distinguish between 'self' and 'other people'

Sexuality is not a choice you dumb nigger.

12 year old girls are perfectly ready for sex people who say otherwise are bull shiting themselves.

I regret literally everything in my life age < 20

Nobody knows what the fuck they want when they're underage, and you as an old man are abusing that for your disgusting fetish with no regard for the child whatsoever.

Have you ever watched a video of a little girl sucking a dick or playing with a guys balls?? in some of the videos i have seen on Tor they look like they enjoyed the sex and in other videos it looked like obvious abuse which is bad.

Adults regret shit too faggot stop crying fucking cry baby kill yourself.

Bullshit and you know it.

I knew what I want when I was 20 and younger dude. Bad argument.

HAHA this dumb roastie board disruptor realized it was a dumb cunt

NO ONE CARES

USED GOODS EXPIRED TRASH MEAT

Pedophili is wrong. End of discussion.

WRONG!!!

what's that got to do with girls not liking excessive body hair and bad hygiene?

delete this.

d e l e t

So how are we gonna stop pedos from fucking those that are not and how is such rule/action gonna be enforced?
Psychological trauma doesn't always start with physical pain, herd mentality in kids will always make them feel wrong once they're teens and realize they're the only ones who got dicked when they were 9. Either pedophilia is legal AND common or it is illegal and severely punished.
Not an argument, we're born as a blank slate.
from this on out you're just listing your own personal opinions and as someone who got dicked by the creepy uncle I can tell you it did fuck up my trust in men even though I did masturbate at that age.

Little girls like body hair.

bump

Pedophiles know about this phenomenon yet continue anyway.

I am a little girl!
Aren't I just so scary?
BOO!

MODS

Australian.

tbh yes you are
little girl as much as gives a smile and i miss a heartbeat

Good thing we have IDs, cringelord

Here's Ashton Kutcher, the shill with crocodile tears.

youtube.com/watch?v=zoACftvABfE

(What the fuck ever happened to embedding YT vids?)

He's a cool guy, and his performance in "The Butterfly Effect" inspired me to be an advocate for virtuous pedophiles and b4uact.
mappositivity.tumblr.com/
It's good to hear that he's looking out for kids, since he has his own now.