Endchan

just went by endchan
dont ask me why
this post about dysomn-abeetus on there front page
fucking sad

Newfag here, can I get a rundown?

You don't wanna know about endchan trust me

jim (the sweaty gent with the rented ladyboys) owns Holla Forums.
shitty little endchan is bragging about him saying the site's nice on their front page.

thats the news board, anyone can post there.

Jim is going to buy endchan. Don't ask how I know this.

how did you get this information though?

Because we bought 2ch and 4chan. We will own all alternative image boards and combine them into one.

IT'S FUGGING HABBENING :DD :D

with that shitty ladyboy-laden set, he has enough money to buy these sites?

2ch generates money, user. lots of money.
however, the mod says we bought 2ch and 4ch, which is odd.
are jim and hiro the we he refers to? because hiro owns 4chan having bought it from moot and watkins controls 2ch, which he didn't buy at all, but usurped by ruse from its founder when he was in difficulty with the feds.
it'd be quite out of character for jim to actually buy another chan site as he is more inclined to defraud than do legitimate business. endchan has 50pp day and is virulently hateful of watkins himself. the hack came from there and the dox, such as it was, was dropped there. it's much more likely that he wants to shut it down than recuperate its handful of goon users. and for that, the fat old man is an expert.

Jim told Hiro he'd give 2ch back in exchange for 4chan but jewed him again in the fine print. He now owns the big three imageboards and will sequentially buy out the smaller ones to form the ultimate conglomerate.

I should be angry right now but I'm just strangely smug right now. Maybe it's the implication of fucking over so many people but I'm just happt right now.

This post needs a citation really fucking bad. It's terrifying.

do you have any evidence for this?
can you say how you know that?

w8 Hiro really owns 4chan from m00t? I thought it was just an awkward japs meme post
what the fuck is happening after my 2 years absent from chans? is there any wiki to explains it all?

why?

I wonder if any drawfag her can use these images to form a meme

I wonder if any drawfag her can use these images to form a meme>>6931922

Why do you people hate Jimbo? He's a nice guy imo

It's not too late to redeem yourself Jim

Putting all the rotten eggs into one basket, eh? Sounds like the Feds are really the ones behind this. I wonder how much money they are subsidizing this deal with, and how much Mr. Greasyass is going to get to walk away with once the ShitChan FBI Network has been established.