Why do men still fall for heavy makeup?

why do men still fall for heavy makeup?

I mean images like pic related have been making the rounds over 15 years now on the internet. everyone's seen them. how have people not learned to spot them? it's so fucking obvious when you look at some instagram 'model' now just how heavy her makeup is and the average looking girl she is underneath. yet millions of men still grovel at their feet.

the evidence is right there, been circulating the net for years now. what the fuck.

i don't like makeup

and i only hookup with traps

wait does that make me gay? i mean i know i'm not if they have makeup on, but without?

I could name several people that'd still smash

It will make you hang when the day comes

hang in heaven with the other /fempen/ appreciators?

thanks user, that is pretty relieving.

All degenerates will be gassed

guess you should invest in a gas mask then

We still have bullets and machetes for the smarty pants, don't worry.

Gonna take more than that Holla Forumsro

She looks pretty cute without makeup tbh.

Frankly, I don't have any issue with makeup. It is an expression of her aesthetic taste. A woman can choose to look basically however she wants before she leaves the house, she just needs to put in the effort and have a bit of artistic flare.
I would contend that makeup is an art form. And to see a woman wearing it not only improves what you see on the outside, but gives you a glimpse at what's inside.

rly makes you think

That sounded really gay but I don't disagree.

shitty example OP. that girl looks great without makeup. looks like a fucking clown with the makeup

I like makeup, it shows a woman takes time to look good in public so you aren't embarassed to be with her.
When she takes off her makeup she looks more honest and sincere, so its win/win.

you're a fart sucker in private but you brush your teeth before going out in public

either way - i don't want to be with a fake persona shill or a fartsucker

makeup debunked, move on

If you're, say, walking down the street, and get hit by a fucking metal slug and drop to the ground, what is the first order of business? Maybe looking for where the shot came from? Maybe looking inside yourself, to find out if you're gonna survive? Nah, people like you say "hold up, WAS IT A FIREARM that shot me? I mean, if it wasn't a firearm, and was instead just a stray piece of metal, or a really beefy slingshot, then….". Then what, nigga? What are you gonna do about it? What's the difference?
At the end of the day, I judge a woman the same as a weapon. If it kills, it kills. I don't care if a dude is running around with a 3D printed plastic gun inside of a Dragon Dildo. And likewise, if a girl has good aesthetic sense, then some CAN have more fucking metal and bullshit on their face than Doctor Doom.

This might be the redpill to end all redpills

I would make sweet passionate love in the missionary position to the girl on the left. Girl on the right looks little better than a common slut.
I've grown to actively dislike makeup on women. It's shit and makes them look even worse in the long run.

left looks cute and fun, right looks like the jersey shore. is this like a reverse librarian, where you have to see past the slut camo to the qt beneath?

No one's falling for anything; women just generally look nicer with makeup than without, you autist.

Whatever do you mean?

makeup is so fake
i like my girls faces degloved, its just more honest

She's pretty with and without makeup.

Am I the only one who thinks she is waaaay more gorgeous without makeup? I'd wanna wake up with that every morning, thank you.

I don't "fall for makeup" because I don't like the way it looks. In those "with and without pics", 99% of the time, I prefer the "without".

As in OPs pic, a woman without makeup is a female of my species. Some are attractive, some not so much. The "with" pic is a plastic barbie that may or may not be anatomically correct.

IOW: Putting on makeup is to go sledding down uncanny valley. Really wish women would stop doing that shit.

I am truely evil: I believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

YOU
SICK
FUCK

The only way I can explain the popularity of instagram models is that people are fucking dumb. Like, the other day I checked out Yanet García's instagram. Shamelessly I was there to check out her ass and that was all there was to see; just her ass. How many photos can you take of yourself in fucking yoga pants?

Everyone today has a great ass and at the same time so few people are legit interesting, you know?

This, make up is disgusting and nothing but a scam.

Is she still with that Faze dude?

Yup.

I wonder what will happen to this dude's popularity if he and Yanet were to break up? Yanet's ass alone is carting a significant portion of this dude's interest for sure.

Never know. She might cuck him like that other Faze member. She lives far away so she could be getting some side dick.

Although it is impossible to know exactly who invented makeup, it is well known that the jews are responsible for pushing modern day makeup and turning it into a multi-billion dollar industry.

-Anonymous Professor

Any more before and after pics? for reasons.

Well, the Christians say it was Jezebel that was first recorded "painting her face" (citation: somewhere is the book of Samuel) and she was indeed a Jew so you're spot on user.

Make up rules. Nothing wrong with it.
Idiots complaining are LOSERS.

Well I guess you're into that.

Worried Jew OP tries to wean goyim off their irrational attachment to his blonde commodities.

wow thats the gayest thing I've seen all day

haven't looked in the mirror today? :^)

if i liked plastic, i'd get a doll

I believe it was Marilyn Monroe who said, "Women who don't wear make up are lazy." No don't wear a lot of makeup though because it irritates my skin. Plus I have a baby face, looks weird.

She looks better without makeup

qt/10

why do american women insist on looking the same with whore makeup

Not gay, no. Just two guys that really like tits and playing with each other's peckers.

THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS THE JEWS DID THIS thing

i always thought it was kinda established that many of the things we like about women are founded on lies and deception, and that we have to be weary of that so we can find diamonds in the rough.

personally I don't care that much. i already saw her naked so i've seen through the ruse.

face pics or gtfo

she looks much better without it

hello leftyfur

I prefer for women to not wear it to see if they are worthy of my genes. And it's because they wear makeup that I don't find their non-makeup faces attractive since that shit ruins skin

It doesn't show you the whore that would dump a guy in a new york minute if an ugly guy with money comes along.

^
This

Natural blondes should be pissed their image has been tarnished by these brunette whores. Blonde hair is a rare trait but all too common in bleach blonde America.

There are no good women left. Prove me wrong. you can't

A good woman would partner with a good man (defined by having a job and not being crazy or having vices like drinking too much) and raise a family while she is young enough to have healthy children. A good woman doesn't need makeup because she marries young, and young women are attractive without it. When she gets older, her husband has "wife googles" and still sees her as his beautiful bride.

There are no women like that. Women wear makeup because they compete with other women for chad's dick. Chad pumps and dumps them. They hop from chad to chad. Around 30, they panic and decide for the first time in their lives to consider stooping from their pedestal to date a regular guy. Now they desperately need makeup to look acceptable.

Men don't "fall for it." For most men, this is the first time in their lives that they've had a chance with a woman. So, makeup or not, this is the best they can get, so they take it. It's not a trick men fall for. It's a bad deal they accept.

This is the right picture
to explain female behavoir.

/thwera

Jew whores were the first whores to put adornments on their bodies to enhance their whorishness, and to give indications to men with money to spend that "hey I'm a jewish whore".

Makeup IRL disgusts me. It looks like uncanny valley/bimbo shit

gay

It must be nighttime in Nigeria. Look at all these Niggas.

With makeup: Plastic dummies. Without: attractive (except for the one on the bottom, with the fucked up eyebrows).

The face-spackle, it does nothing. (pimple-girl and the .ru-lady aren't so bad though)