DNC leaked donors full list

You fucking idiots deleted my last thread. Here is the full list. Download link here: mega.nz/#!XRBgSAra!l8AABg2Nr4Yh8inuZVwvlqgU6SqUI50U2cERO7L2AoU

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/blogs/planned-parenthood-is-trying-to-secretly-open-this-abortion-clinic-in-dalla
mega.nz/#!LQBgUZqS
mega.nz/#!LQBgUZqS!TiMyq3fjMWXxc6Ff6-a0TJ8YO8ASSb1Qs6Ta51DthC0
mega.nz/#F!XQdHzarS!qC1k3GkTLx9LQJ-XMOAHRQ
mega.nz/#!qFVkTbqa!_hwPQX7vMnwcZa-Wo9CK3YkHFjnjS1joX0d72IAvKzw
archive.org/details/ObamaDNCPhotoFundraising
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good work OP. I'm just looking through it now. Arent' the Boones generous with their identical $64,800 donations? They all work for 'family planning' organisations aka baby murdering factories. In fact many donations seem to be a similar amount. How strange.

lifesitenews.com/blogs/planned-parenthood-is-trying-to-secretly-open-this-abortion-clinic-in-dalla

Aimee is vice-head of pp in Texas I think.

Here's another one. A Melissa Maxfield.

Does anyone know much about the law regarding political donations? I am Australian myself so don't know anything about your laws. Looking through the document, they all seem to be the exact same amounts from different people.

At work so I can't download it right now.

ctrl + F Soros?

No George Soros but his daughter (in law?) and his son Alexander have both donated.

I'm seeing tons of large donations in multiples of $8,100. Do we know of any significance to this number legally, or could this be evidence of a tiered pay for play situation?

Also, I found evidence that obongo is raising money for the DNC HIMSELF, by whoring himself out to people for family photos.

mega.nz/#!LQBgUZqS

Yes it seems as though they must donate at a certain grade or whatever you call it. Most of the biggest donors are open supporters of the Democrats and have hosted/attended fundraisers. The total of $64 million over 3 and a half years doesn't seem like much in the scheme of things.

I guess the main thing is whether there are some kind of discrepancies on this list that are in violation of donation laws. I really don't know about this.

Decryption key?

I think what Obongo is doing in my above post is more important, as it shows the president TAKING FUCKING BRIBES.

Oops sorry

mega.nz/#!LQBgUZqS!TiMyq3fjMWXxc6Ff6-a0TJ8YO8ASSb1Qs6Ta51DthC0

I wonder how many coincidences are on that list of donations.

How fucking strange. I mean I guess fundraiser dinners where seats go for donations of tens of thousands of dollars if not more aren't uncommon or seemingly outside the realm of legality. Is there some legal angle here to leverage, or is it just a case of strictly speaking legal behavior that's just a bit sketchy? Like has been cult celebs taking Polaroids with kids then charging $20 to keep the photo.

Last time I checked pal, this is a little more than 20 dollars. 5000 dollars is a lot of money, and for all we know, this could just be the tip of the iceberg.

Post screen caps of the email please

You're not wrong there. Was this chain amongst the DNC email leak?

Here.

FULL TRANSCRIPT

To: Parrish, Daniel
RE: UPDATE: Long Island Event

Refund

Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 9:56 AM
To: Zach Allen >
Subject: RE: UPDATE: Long Island Event

$5k

Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 9:54 AM

How much $ are we talking? I say refund it, it’s not happening til its HVF, and they will never care

Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 9:54 AM
To: Zach Allen >
Subject: FW: UPDATE: Long Island Event

Any chance of this happening or should I shut him down? This was the guy who wanted a photo with his wife and 4 kids (from the Long Island event). He’s been checking in every few months.

Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: UPDATE: Long Island Event

Dan,

I was wondering about any upcoming opportunities to take the family photo with President Obama which we discussed.

Please give me a call to discuss.

What are the procedures for getting my refund if President Obama will not be available for us to take the picture?

Thanks

Mike

Mike Chung
Delan Associates, Inc.
516-442-0040 office
732-921-5867 cell

To: Michael Chung > 
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 11:10 AM

Hi Mike,

My apologies for the delay, I’ve been trying to get a firm answer on the DNC LGBT Gala we discussed and I finally have a date to give you! The Gala is scheduled for September 27th in New York and will include a photo line with the President for you and your family. It is the only opportunity so far this year so I’d love to see you there if you are available. Unfortunately, while we did have one event last week, it did not include a photo line option.

I hope this helps and thank you again for your patience! Please let me know if you would like to attend either the gala as a whole or just the photo line portion.

Thanks again,
Dan

Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 10:21 AM

Dan,

President Obama was in NY twice this past week including at least one fundraiser event.

Just wanted to make sure that you didn't forget about us.

Is there any update on possible photo opportunities?

Thanks

Mike

Mike Chung
Delan Associates, Inc.
516-442-0040 office
732-921-5867 cell

Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 4:47 PM

Sounds good! Hopefully something comes up soon, and we will of course refund your contribution otherwise.

Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 4:45 PM

Dan,

Thanks for the update!

At this point, I am willing to wait for the photo opportunity as long as I am still entitled to a full refund if I decide that I can't wait any longer.

Thanks again

Mike

Mike Chung
Delan Associates, Inc.
516-442-0040 office
732-921-5867 cell

Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 3:10 PM

Michael,
I just spoke with my boss and we do not have any photo opportunities coming up - unfortunately there is just not much happening in the near future. I will call you again next month to check in, but please feel free to call or email me at any time if you have questions.
Thanks again!
Dan

Part 2:

Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 2:13 PM
To: 'Michael Chung'

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your email! My boss is currently out of the office, so I will double check with him about opportunities as soon as he returns this afternoon. Thank you for your patience through this process!

Best,
Dan

Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 1:58 PM

Dan,

Per our conversation I am still interested in having my family's picture taken with President Obama according to the original agreement and the $5000 donation.

Also, per our conversation, I am willing to continue to wait for the picture opportunity since you state that I can still receive a full refund if you are unable to arrange the picture opportunity.

Please acknowledge receipt.

Thanks

Mike

Mike Chung
Delan Associates, Inc.
516-442-0040 office
732-921-5867 cell

Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 10:34 AM
Subject: UPDATE: Long Island Event

Good morning,

Thank you for your patience throughout this rescheduling process. Unfortunately, the President will not be returning to Long Island this fall due to international travel and previously scheduled commitments. However, we are hoping to host a similar event in the first quarter of next year. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Your contributions will be credited to any future event and we are happy to advise on other similar events across the country following the New Year. If you would like to request a refund from the Democratic National Committee, please let me know. Please understand that the refund process moves slowly around Election Day given compliance with FEC regulations. Thank you for your understanding!

Sincerely,
Dan

–––––––––––––
Daniel Parrish
Democratic National Committee
Deputy Finance Director | New York Tri-State
Phone: (202) 479-5141 | Mobile: (717) 283-7521
430 South Capitol Street, SE | Washington, DC 20003

Yes it was.

Tiers are here.
8100 doesn't seem to have significance.

How much of a shit storm could we kick up if shitlibs, especially Berniecucks, knew about obummer taking donations?

Obama DNC Photo Fundraising

Obama DNC Photo Fundraising.zip

Obama DNC Photo Fundraising!!!

Obama DNC Photo Fundraising.zip

archive.org/details/ObamaDNCPhotoFundraising

bump

saved

reported

that's not acceptable here
>>>/cuckchan/

8100 could be part of a multiple, payments spaced out over time to ensure obama does what they say.

Notice how the russians are only hacking the DNC.

Heh, do you really think they'd rather see Shillary at the helm of the US? Russians don't listen to all the deceitful cries of the US MSM accusing Trump of literally_hitler and going_to_start_wwiii.

They know Shillary is far, far more likely to create a military crisis around the world–both through incompetence and her warhawk status in her record.

Trump is both much more peaceful in his propensity towards wide involvement in non immediately-consequential military engagement, and far more adroit and mature as a leader. Also, as an incredibly successful businessman he's already formed some positive ties with Russia.

Not too hard to figure out tbh friend.