A transgender power rangers being teased

Would Micheal bay Raped the power rangers as badly as Israel did? collider.com/power-rangers-green-ranger-female/

graffiotech.com/2017/03/26/power-rangers-sequel-cast-elizabeth-banks-reveals-future-of/

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/power-rangers-jason-david-fank-green-ranger-female-interview-989104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You wished we gotten bay rangers. Micheal bay would of kept Zack and Trini racial background. The worse he would do is turn power rangers into a U.S military recruitment AD.

Not going to lie. Bay rangers sounds amazing

I doubt it.

So Rita was the original Green Ranger? I think I missed this episode as a child, so I never knew. Too bad they never did a prequel series where Zordon leads his own rangers into battle. It could have been neat or really shitty.

Power Rangers is already transgender rangers. They grabbed Super Sentai, chopped the good parts and put on some horrible make-up on it and called it a day

How would they have time to show a ranger chopping off their dick, abandoning their family, developing osteoporosis, and killing themselves in the space of a 2 hour kids movie?

The actions scenes might be the most incredible things we could have ever witnessed.

Power rangers probably worked better with Micheal bay to be honest

why did she have to die? ;_;

Yellow Ranger was male in Zyuranger.

Best team dynamic is either all female or just one female.

Best of goyim you all are.

shiggy diggy my niggy

Zyuranger and Dairanger are on the Shoutfactory TV streaming site fully subbed 4 free.

Japanese Power Rangers is red pilled.

You westerners are so wacky.

Huh. That's why Saban was interested in this series.

You tried to fit in, but your IQ is simply below 110. Why don't you go back now

tumblr is based you fucking chancucker

if you don't use Reddit, Tumblr, and Facebook you're too square to be here looser

Gay

Why the fuck are they wearing motorcycle helmets when none of them ride motorcycles?

They do ride motorcycles in one episode.

Russkies not feeling the faggotry.

Why's is power rangers 2 happening?
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/power-rangers-jason-david-fank-green-ranger-female-interview-989104