Are you ready for Jewkino?

cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/first-look-at-ari-folmans-anne-frank-feature-110894.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kVpWz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boring.

you can be a Holla Forumsfaggot if you want, but this probably won't be boring. don't spout bullshit

Only one holocaust movie this year? Dis is preposterous!

?
Learn the terminology:
Holla Forumsyp
Holla Forumstard
nu/pol/
ju/pol/

Holla Forumseddit
Holla Forumseddit

only ones you need to kino

What kinda goyim are you!?

nah I ain't learnin your autistic terminology
now stop bein a faggot

if it's jew propaganda, it'll still be entertaining

Based on?

did you go to the fucking link, you lazy faggot? see the pictures? I'm not wasting words with you

I did, but it doesn't look entertaining, please elaborate your reasoning.

Is this depiction of the Germans based on deduction that if they were to have been able to dig holes to bury all those 6 million chosen, they would have to have been human sized earth worms?

Another victim of the jew quota
If you ever portray the germans as remotely decent or respectful, or you dare to put palestinians as having hard times, or even acknowledging them/representing them as human, you get mandated to do a holocaust film or something related (Inquisition, Crusades)

Folman showed inane amounts of chutzpah in Waltz with Bashir, and it seems he got freezed until he got mandated to do this double-bird shot, Anna Frank PLUS Holocaust camps

nigger come on really? I'm not saying it'll be good, but it'll probably be entertaining as fuck

Look, the average Palestinian is having a hard time because their leaders purposefully maintain a state of conflict with Israel. And none of the Arab states actually do anything to gas Israel or at least to evacuate the Palestinians. Do you want to know why? Because both the Eternal Jews and the Eternal Muslims are both obsessed with their respective versions of the doomsday prophecy, and a few million civilian casualties here and there mean nothing to them as long as the rest of the world remain divided on the issue - thus aid flows to both sides in various forms, and thus the farce can be maintained for even longer. You goyimkuffar have all been rused by the Desert Duo.

Normies think that the US and UN are manipulating both Israel and the Arabs for muh oil, but the reality is that both sandnigger variants are actually manipulating the West AND each other in their quest to finally make Armageddon happen and see which one of them survives.

That's because you're a retard.

just make a maus movie and be done with it.

time to re-instill the jew-victim complex into the minds of the next generation.

its funny because they did the same thing to me, but dissonance kicks in as soon as you learn jews own all media and are rich as fuck.

it rings as hollow as female empowerment being needed in a country where you can cry rape, get people arrested or killed and seldom face jailtime for making the whole thing up.

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

I hope Adam Sandler plays the father.

Lol, go home, plebber.

Worms are not considered kosher.
archive.is/kVpWz

Not only that, but this depiction of the German people implies they are less than animals.
According to jews, the goyim are beasts; that is to say, the goyim are no better than cattle, goats, dogs, or pigs.
The torah and talmud both give examples of what animals are considered okay to consume.
Earthworms just so happen to be one of the animals not fit for Jewish consumption, and viewed as lower than a beast.

TICK TOCK MOTHERFUCKERS
YOUR TIME IS COMING TO AN END

but will it include the part where she sexually experiments with her female cousin?

yeah okay, fuck off you faggot

Oh great another shitty movie based on a fake story.

The fucking balls on these sheenies lately, I tell you. Why is the so called Jewish Holocaust the only genocide in history they ever fucking make movies about? (That's mostly a rhetorical question).

It's one of the few that was actually evil. In other "genocides" the victims tended to be merely goyim.

Go home, yid

Not who you responded to, but you should stop being so retarded. He was countersignalling both the mudslimes and the kikes, hardly JIDF.

who is this jew goddess?

conflicted much?

Only 700 million? That's not one of the chosen, they're obviously anti-semetic.

she looks like she would have a hairy pussy