Why are females so weak and fragile compared to men?

Why are females so weak and fragile compared to men?

Because they are inferior in every regard

They're baby machines, and we are supposed to be big and burly to protect our women from beta male interlopers. Our society allows betas to survive so its a constant problem.

They were made for rape

What the fuck is wrong with normalfags man

10 bucks on its a niglet

Females are superior in every way.
Look at the male/female dichotomy among all species. Males are mutated, short life spanned competetors with cheap sperm that is shot out and killed 99% of the time and are renewable.

she doesn't have the birthing hips needed to survive bearing children. if the shit hits the fan for the human race, she will be one of the dysgenic cunts that dies during labor.

will they mutate a third leg to impregnate themselves?

doesn't that make the female a dysgenic and inferior specimen of womanhood not worthy of male seed?

Yeah, maybe the male is a better specimen of womanhood, user

you're saying a female that spreads infertility is worth impregnating.

are you a moron?

I believe it's sterility not infertility. Infertility would refer to a woman not being able to get pregnant.

user, please don't argue with the retards.

always hated that. Just don't look right

0.04 vaginas have been deposited onto your microcock for this post.

Women are the very core of society. Thats why the jews want to "liberate" women. It cuts down white christian birth rates, makes women angry and turns them into lesbians, and contributes to societal collapse.

Water is fluid, soft and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft is strong. — Lao Tzu
They may appear weak and fragile but it's mostly men on places like Holla Forums. Kinda shows you who the real weaklings are. lol

by the time that shit matters we will be able to mod our genes to do whatever we want, and btw we can already make babies from sperm and skin cells, so all be need is a way to carry the kid to term, and then the one thing 3DPD are good for can be done without them

So if they cannot pass it on wouldn't that mean that male infertility is becoming less and less?

Of course they do when they have to put up with your fucking annoying nagging. Men who don't marry live longer.
But they develop even more than women. They end up taller, stronger, and smarter than women.
LOL no they don't.
The Y chromosome produces a man. It's not useless.
Holy shit your fucking retarded. Did you get your genetics study from Woman's Studies?

Men are bigger, stronger, smarter, more confident, have less mental illnesses, are praised instead of shamed for being sexually active, and have built civilization. Women are as useless as niggers and are only good at looking pretty.

I fully expect you to not reply, like a typical woman. Just hit and run, like a typical cowardly woman.

I think that male infertility is entirely environmental. It's the estrogenic compounds polluting everything that causes this. But the original poster thought that men not being able to pass on infertility was a disadvantage, which makes them pretty retarded. It's actually an advantage.

So what does that make you, huh?

It makes me weak. At least I am not in denial about the fact unlike my fellow losers on here.

What, a mature person on Holla Forums? You're ruining the immersion.

Weak? WEAK????
So by mere association of this website, that suddenly makes all and everyone who uses this website weak?
You may be a weak man yourself, but don't let your own predetermined qualities make the judgements of everyone else, because they are mere projections.

Glad to see that a cuck who hates his own sex is admitting to being weak. Not often do you see this.

Uhhh society is dependent on the number of fertal women. 1 guy can get 9 girls pregnant in a week while 9 guys can't get a girl pregnant.

Not often on here where denial is strong lol

Not projection just observation. I see the childish arguments that start in every thread and just know this place is filled with insanely insecure anons lol

Quality not quantity.

go away

Denial of what, exactly? Tell me what is so strongly being denied on here, exactly. I'm curious to hear.

when you're at the mercy of nature, either the 3DPD have to be super human, or males have to take on more tasks, in order for that tribe to survive

being weak

Quads!!!

Quads

When artificial wombs are invented men will create heirs with their buddies to avoid the gold digging bitches. Men carry the Y and X chromosomes and technology will do the rest. Bitches on the other hand could never produce another male with superior Patriarchal Technology. They only carry X chromosomes. Fembots will replace women.

What else is there to do in a shithole like this? Talk like civilized people?
No, you don't know. We're a collective of people over the internet whom you don't even know. What shoes did I wear? What did I eat for breakfast? Do I prefer cheerios or cornflakes? What football team do I prefer? Did I run a redlight or not?
You don't even know me, nor do you know the userbase on here. Therefor you are in no position at all to tell me that I'm weak.

I hope so, but at the mercy of nature doesn't mean we have artificial wombs and femdots. I was just telling how humans had to do things before technology made us able to free ourselves from nature.

As if I need to know what shoe you wear to know you are weak. And why not talk like civilized people? Fedora tipping faggots on here get on like they are intellectually superior to normies. Where is that superiority? Is starting arguments because they are butthurt on an anonymous imageboard? Yes, I do know you friend. If you are here, like me, you have failed in a very fundamental way. Stop denying it. Acceptance is the way to healing.

You are missing the point. You need to know someone at a personal level in order to know if they are weak, or strong. You do NOT know me, because I never knew you.
And arguments, if you could even call them that, don't happen between butthurt fedora tippers that often. They happen from people who want to push an agenda more often, which often degrades to shitposting and flamewars.
I may be here for the same reason because I have failed in a way, but that still doesn't scream weak in my ears. It just doesn't connect together.

Because you get off on others' suffering

They were created from rib bone. God should have used something sturdier.

Women plan long term, you losers only look at getting laid tomorrow. Thread's full of suckers about to be owned cucks.

It's important, when making this sort of argument to understand the difference we mammals share from insects.
In the insect kingdom, the female is often stronger, or bigger than males.
A queen ant is sizeably bigger and (if venemous ants) has a stronger venom.
A female mantis is not only bigger but kills the male.
Many fishes are similar in the bigger size and strenght.
Why is that?
I attribute this to the difference between fetuses, and laying eggs.
A female can lay dozens of eggs, and often can store them with relative safety too, either because of an exoskeleton around the sack, or by making a nest and defending it.
Meanwhile, mammals have one fetus laid at a time, which HAS to be stored inside the female body, and requires a lot of time and resources.
I think it's only natural the time/resources/danger requirements of fetuses has made it so pregnant mammals usually hide behind the male figure, and are either weaker, or just as strong, while never being stronger.

BUTTS

they dont need to be. There r men to take care of them

Okay, you narrative pushing faggots. It's time to lay down some science on you. So just shut the fuck up with your 3rd wave feminism and MGTOW.

All human beings have muscle inhibitors in their DNA. This keeps them from chimping out. Women have more inhibitors for upper strength, but build leg muscles faster. Men build upper strength faster. It takes women longer. This is proven in military bootcamp studies.
Who wrote the code? "It just randomly happened because muh Big Bang Bazinga."

Because you've got unresolved Mummy issues.

Look at it from an engineering perspective. The female part of reproduction claims a larger part of the resources of the body than the male one does. It follows that the female body has less resources available for non-reproductive functions.