8ch.net/politics/res/1604.html
8ch.net/politics/res/28063.html
8ch.(xx)net/politics/res/28063.html
8ch.(xx)net/politics/res/1604.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mdHtvKRqfJE
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-446056/The-richest-Rothschild-all.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MP4

There has to be a point where they can't hide behind satire.

Fuck this dickweed and every gullible idiot who finds his humor """funny"""

Perhaps he should ask Putin this question.

My "let's make some money Holla Forums" thread was D/C by the MODS. This fucking bullshit click-bait will stay up for a week

tbh fam, stephen does look like the kind of faggot that would actually like to know the answer to that question.

haha

Somewhere Colbert and a room full of executives are puzzled why his ratings suck dick, and is consistently behind Fallon, Kimmel, and occasionally Seth fucking Meyer.

He's tanking in the fucking summer with no real television to compete against. What a talentless hack

(((JESUIT)))

lol dick jokes for millenials! late nite tv so witty!

I love how triggered leftists will lurch awkwardly between puritanical PC self-righteousness, and the faux tough-guy chest-thumping rhetoric that they would normally describe as homophobic/sexist. It's like part of them wants to be on hold to condemn ebil whyte men for being patriarchal shitlords, but on the other hand they want to be taken seriously and secretly want to appear intimidating, and their infatuation with nigger-talk usually leads them into bizarrely confrontational speech. Kind of like when that scrawny little white girl kept calling Alex Jones a "bitch" when he crashed Cenk's show

Who fucking cares

wow it's the current year and he's making penis jokes.

smhtbhf

Because he is a deeply unfunny weasel looking manlet when he isn't in character and if he tried to go into character today he'd be cringe as fuck like when he yelled at that empty room at the RNC with his hair dyed blue like a pathetic lunatic. It's over for him.

Imagine this headline in the 1920s.

why the fuck is this stickied

Why is he asking that question? Colbert is an expert on sucking cock, especially when it's Kosher.

What's with this coordinated push to paint Putin as le ebil Hitler??? I'm seeing it fucking everywhere and it's happening all at once.

Why aren't the SJWs on his ass for "homophobia?"

I don't want to be that "why is X a sticky" faggot.

But honestly, show of hands here, who gives an unsalted fuck about any words these (((Comedy Central))) hacks have to spew from their semen encrusted gullets?

They don't make exceptions for right-wingers.

With witty and creative jokes like that one, it's amazing that his show is tanking.

I get why the DNC one is stickied, but why these two?

BAZINGA

KING OF REDDIT

The only reason this guy has mediocre ratings is because he constantly bashes Trump. He tried for 2 months to get good ratings after he left his show and it tanked to abysmal ratings.

"I have no idea. What does George Soros' cock taste like? Wait, I don't want to know."

not me

I'm stealing your unsalted fuck line

Why faggot

Because imkampfy aka Maddowposter wants to kill this board,

Why is this stickied?

Mods are worthless and deserve to be publicly executed.

his plastic surgeon did a good job on his nose
you can't tell it's fake until it's under that much light.

cryptokike confirmed

Mods are fucking faggots

Why is this stickied tho?

The top three mods are all shills. Heil (BO), imkampfy and therealmoonman. A real good tip-off is their tryhard usernames. I want sooooo much to look like legit Holla Forumslacks.

top kek

Why is this stickied? This is completely inconsequential to anything.

hahaha holy shit

two more for the filters

*They want so much

Kill yourself my man.

If he's going to ask Trump that, it's only fair that he should also interview Hillary and ask if Bill's cock still tastes like Monica's clam.

Kill yourself, imkunty.

at the very least you're just a butthurt faggot.

Forgot to lube your dragon dildo?

This has nothing to do with politics or memes.

It's just some snarky liberal faggot talking about dicks. How is that worthy of sticky?

The more triggered they get, the more the civil Leftist facade comes off.

And you're a shitty mod who wants to kill this place, you fucking jew.

What page of the shill playbook is that one in, again? Reeks of Holla Forums faggotry.

I wouldnt go that that far because it is somewhat politics and it is meme-able but to have the thread stickied is a bit off.

Saging a shitty sticky. Fuck you mods

Resentment MODS ARE KNOWN TRAITORS >>6927924

So I just change my IP

If there's anything good about this whole ordeal, it's the butthurt that Trump's campaign has generated.

oops

I don't know. Are you a MOD faggot who is resentful too?

ITS JUST A FUCKING DICK JOKE

are these paid shills or is his audience mentally retarded?

Literally who.

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT SOME RANDOM OBSCURE E-CELEB THINKS?? STOP MAKING SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

There are three slide threads stickied. Something is going down. Find it.

WHO THE FUCK GAVE PUTIN 20% OF AMERICA'S URANIUM

WHAT AN ASSHOLE

YOU SHOULD HAVE RETIRED AS JON STEWART'S PEON

Colbert is an embarrassment to the fine people of Charleston. Cucked-out lib fag, i'm ashamed such cancer come from us. People are fed up with SJW shit at least, thank Kek

Someone should ask him his wife's boyfriends' cock tastes like.

Disgusting "man" creature masquerading as a non-fundamentalist fanatic.

Maybe if he describes in detail what Hillary Clinton's cock tastes like there might be a you tube channel in it for him. A channel where he can describe the taste of celebrity and politician cock. Really any high profile persons that are wiling to whip it out for him. He might actually get some viewers for that. Good luck with your cock tasting channel Stephen Colbert.

Maybe we can think of a good name for his channel? Colbert on Cock? Stephen does the world? The Colbert GARPGARPGARGLE

What the fuck is this thread about?

The liberal kike media is really, really pushing this "le Trump is le in cahoots with the Russians XDDDD" meme. Funny how that works, one month ago they were pushing the "le Trump will attack the Russians and cause WW3 XDDD" meme.

It's about one MOD (sticked) being a fucking Jew faggot

==SEE==

I think hey justify it by telling themselves they're 'calling out hypocrisy'

So its okay to call Alex Jones a bitch because he's macho, and its okay to insinuate Trumps a faggot because he's a homophobe.

Meanwhile they're the ones being hypocritical - they buy into premises they hate just to fling shit at their opponent. Suddenly its laughable to be gay, because theyre talking about someone they disagree with

Projecting much?

The Cocknoisseur

"Kill yourself, imkunty."

He's not White.

They're getting desperate

MODS ARE TRYING TO SEND A MESSAGE

THAT THEY CONTROL THE NARRATIVE

Can't be worse than that corporate dick he gets.

You can't win, shills, you're playing on our turf.

(You)

Thanks for the salt, we have more than enough for the winter now.

YOU DON'T OWN Holla Forums YOU FUCKING BETA SPIC

(You)

Fucking garbage mods, kys

>>>/reddit/

>>>Holla Forums

(You)

Yeah, we need a new Holla Forums. Where to?

The tor Holla Forums is posting the links with a tor address.

8ch.(xx)net/politics/res/28063.html
8ch.(xx)net/politics/res/1604.html

remove xx

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

His new show is him dancing while niggers play the fiddle?

Eat a bullet faggot

Are you the MOD who stickied this out of resentment?

You're so predictable it's pathetic. You should really just kill yourself.

Why don't you try first and let me know how it goes?

(You)

Yes, he's the "spic" "mod" who is "ruining Holla Forums" so you should "migrate" somewhere else, like right up your own ass.

someone kill this fucking jazz-hands faggot

No… I'm here to stay. I love 8ch Holla Forums
You're a shit MOD who tries to attack Holla Forums and drive people out.

dubs confirm russian superpower nuking u.s. twinks

The hell are you on about?

You too.

(You)

THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, THERE WAS A FUCKING MEXICAN POSTING THIS PICTURE IN /sp/ EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY OVER 3 YEARS AGO AND EVERYONE IGNORED HIS ASS, I SAY HE WAS MEXICAN BECAUSE HE HAD THE SPIC FLAG BUT MAYBE HE WAS JUST A GUY LIVING THERE TRYING TO WARN PEOPLE

Is this the MOD trying to distract? Try harder

He's not kidding.

There is no such thing as "satire".

It's what smart people tell dumb people to shut them up while fucking trash their ass.

Are you a MOD too?

what faggot mod would sticky this?

The Obama speech. A perfect example of good psychological manipulation. He understands it well. Puts most psychotechs to shame.

Lol its no longer a joke is it shitlibs

I'm a psychopilot from dimension-kek.

Do you get angry when people make fun of jews too?

It really doesn't deserve it's own sticky. There are better threads that do.

I know right.

Colbert ratings are in the toilet, this shit is acts of desperation that dont need to be stickied.

Colberts problem is that he is making comedy for the east coast elitists still, while the people who watch late night shows are boring midwesterners, jay leno understood this

I don't even know what the fuck is happening anymore

Point to your own elitists, leftist coast scum

You're a douchebag MOD

(You)

I'm just as confused.

And this man claims to be a Catholic…

i live in texas you moron, the only people who watch tv still are old farts that will vote trump.
Jimmy kimmle is annihilating colbert in the ratings

The mods are idiots who have like ten stickies on the front page all the time, its annoying

This. Colbert is an idiot if he thinks he can maintain ratings while marketing his shit to only half of the country, a half that is becoming smaller and smaller by the day.

Why sticky?

They are a contextual bottleneck, it's true.

(You)

You need to cool-off on endchan, or heat-up on 4chan. You seem displeased.

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT SOME FAGGY KIKE SAYS. CUCK MODS

Can we have a referendum on keeping Imkamfy or not? Is all this drama really worth a single mod when we can just hire more?

The Mod is a Jew. Discussion over at /politics.

le trolling mod le kek

WHOEVER STICKIED THIS IS A STUPID NIGGER

Liberals fucking howling at a literal "muh dick" joke coming from a "professional" comedian. These are the people in power right now. The only thing to make all of this worth it is seeing their miserable faces when he finally wins.

Did you really expect insightful humor from another easy-bake nigger?

Leftists have no standards, they're animals who thoughtlessly form actions on impulse.

WE ROLL THE NICKELS

This is after they accused Trump will start a war with Russia and WWIII. Topkek

Desperate.

This should not be stickied.

it's always about faggotry with liberals

pretty much all they think about is degenerate sex and gibs
terrible people

No I love 8ch and some fucking weirdo government volunteer isn't telling me where to go. I've been here since before the Flood and I saw you fake MODS ruin this place.

THIS IS WHY THE THREAD WAS STICKIED – RESENTFUL MODS who "control our narrative"

This video of a cunt is you. Since you're going to stickie a thread for no reason except contempt, I'll post a funny "Cultural Marxism" drop

Fuck off you autistic pieces of shit.

The mod who stickied should die chocking on jew cocks, which he probably enjoys.

This is imkampfy's theme song

Putin is pretty cool guy kills isis and isn't afraid of anything

I don't even know, because I've never sucked a cock, let alone Putin's, but if I were to put my estimation in terms Colbert could understand:
Its probably less Jewy than Stewarts cock, if only just, and quite a bit less niggerish than Obongo's, and without the twang of Groid tranny ass.

wew

Remember when iamcunty lost his mind when a ton of the populace here went to 8ch.pl so he snagged the admin for their Holla Forums?

He's such a fucking faggot. So is the BO.

Stephen Colbert and John whatever the fuck his actual jewish last name is, to the list of those divinely stumped by the old gods when?

JESUS CHRIST JIM LET ME POST
JIM YOU FUCKING KIKE CHOKE ON A FUCKING SHOAH

The thread shouldn't be stickied and the mod is an idiot since this will give people more of a reason to leave. And unlike Holla Forums which caused reddit to come there thanks to shitty moderation, there won't be a group to take anyone's place if people leave here.

I'm waiting for the Trump Effect to strike down Colbert and Jon. Crashing ratings is not enough. I want to see Colbert and Jon enriched live on stage to death at this point.

Its fun watching these people fade into irrelevancy.

"Trump is everything bad", meanwhile the DNC rigged their own primary.
Hillary was essentially called an idiot by the FBI, yet people think she's qualified to be POTUS.
And all these comedic talking heads can do is just be vulgar.

All that time pretending they stood for something, wasted.

Fuck em. Let them fade into obscurity.

…why is this insignificant thread stickied?

Why is this a sticky?

That's a spicy reply.

Ask imkunty

Bah, it's just a Trump hype thread. Imkampfy does stuff like this, so I'm not really surprised. Imkampfy is sticky happy.

He beginning to look like the CISbusters guy

top cuck

HI I AM 12 AND WHY IS THIS STICKIED?

Welcome to 8pol!

Colbert is a hack shill who sold his soul just to stay on the air.

First he lives off of Jon Stewart's breadcrumbs, now Letterman's.

Yeah it's basically a cuck n' jive show. He even had the top BLM buck there for him to prep onstage. Anyone have the photo of him with the BLM bracelet?

It still triggers me because there are shitlibs out there who think he just dropped the bomb on Trump, whereas it's not based on any defensible argument.

Trump appeared to be acting half-satirically when he originally suggested the thing about Putin, like "Oh so she says those e-mails are lost, eh? Well let's go ask Putin if he has them, I'll bet the Russians stole them after all," and then kinda ran with it because it's legit quite funny. These comedian-demagogues must get the joke and are being dishonest in pretending to think that Trump was "inviting" Russia to hack the U.S., but the people who worship them will take it seriously.

Colbert. This is silly. The apology, please.

You know how much I hate faggots. It would be a shame if something were to… happen.

This legitimately should not be stickied.

There is literally no reason this should be stickied. Mods are typically good about this stuff, but this was a bad move.

The mods are always stickying their own threads. When a thread is stickied before there is even a second post, it's because the mods wanted you to see it. Sometimes it's not a bad idea. This one is. Same with the other stickied threads currently. If the thread is good, it will bump on it's own. The voicemails thread is funny but ultimately nothing incriminating yet.

Colbert is a heel. But nothing is going to come of this. He can get off scott free for homophobia because he's with (((them))).

I was fallowing the thread too, thanks 8ch moderation. Very wise of you. Very mature.

Yeah, most stickied threads tend to have major implications in their OP. This is fucking Colbert making a dick joke. Who gives a fuck?

nice dubs mate. By the will of Kek, I'm sure the great stumping will come for both of them.

I read through this thread and the audio mail one expecting some user to have figured out something big due to the OP post, such as that line of reasoning that the Andrew was Andrew Soros, or perhaps here we'd find that a bunch of feminists who stay up all night were renewing #cancelcolbert. But instead we have nothing. Very sad.

At least it's not another 750-reply convention sticky that takes a fucking hour to be un-stickied.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

I'd rather it be that, because it's something much more relevant to the future of politics, than a fucking dick joke.

This being stickied makes me question Holla Forums itself now.

According to liberals, being gay is one of the highest virtues. This is a great compliment for Trump.

Its his own thread? That explains it. Someone tell this faggot that upvotes will never get him laid.

This is the kind of thread that should be bumplocked or deleted for being clickbait bullshit, not stickied.

mods tbh you're fine fellow but there's no reason to sticky this even if it is kekworthy

Is putin's head really that big on his body or is that a shop

It's adorable

Daily reminder this fuck wit admits he knows absolutely nothing about politics:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdHtvKRqfJE

The Trump curse will hit him.

what's with all the butthurt about this being sticky? fucking shills

it was shit and you are a faggot.

Massive butthurt. It undermines the MSM narrative.

Midwesterners get alienated even more from the democrats

To me the sad thing is how damn talented the guy is to end up like this. Colbert report was hilarious and still would be, because he was forced to take on the role of reasonable white man, and the republicans are still comically stupid.

But now unshackled from an artistic direction, he's just dancing in place like a cringey marionette. He'll go from the funniest political comedy on tv to cancelled in two seasons because his demographics are a shit and he isn't trying anymore, sad.

you have it backwards.

he was funny like archie bunker. nobody laughed at him but with him.

now he just plays himself and people realize he's just a fag liberal.

Looks like it's time to dig what connections he has with the DNC. Maybe we will get more insight when we get those Clinton Foundation emails…

Not sure what you mean, but yeah nowadays his colors are showing through. I still maintain that he was funny as hell as his old character, and is clearly talented.

In that interview though he states he thought the country didn't want to be divided anymore so he and to give up old colbert. I don't buy that, and I really don't buy that he respects candidates, he made himself look like an ass in his trump interviews, but that's it to me, he blinded himself with virtue signalling like current year man.

Bumping for more butt hurt

literally every platform leftists support is at odds with an equal and opposite pattern of thought they regularly express.

Whoa!!! Stephen is such a tough guy!! Shit!!!

Maybe Colbert could tell us what John Stewart's tastes like.

Its like a person laughing to cover their fear. Its nervous. Its afraid.

Idk, Colbert what does Xi Jinping's cock taste like?

What about Jon Leibowitz?

Probably tastes the same as Jon Stewart dick, the one he's been sucking off for years.

m8…

Here we go.

Someone make a webM of this because my webM would be too small

Sounds pretty homophobic, Colbert. I'm sure your libtard fans will love that.

Alright
It's tiny but it's webbed

Colbert's a kikified yard gnome. A manlet with no personality and no talent. If real men ran the networks, things like this would be on toilet cleansing duty. I mean, look at the little fag. WTF. The structural integrity of his jaw would last 15 minutes in a southern bar.

This should be like #CancelColbert all over again.

Why ask trump when he could just ask his mother when he goes home for dinner?

360 no scope

This always give me the creeps. Especially scrawny fags who act like they're about to pull a knife on you. Because some of those psychos probably will.

The mods are Russell Brand cringe worthy I swear

Are we witnessing the beginning of a beautiful truth?

Have leftists become so brainwashed and pathetic that they can't even throw insults since it violates their double think?

So much for alinskys rule of ridicule. Should be pretty hilarious everytime liberals try to make some one look bad since they've painted all the baddies as goodies so they're secretly giving their opponents massive compliments ahaaaa I have to pick my wife up from the airport in three hours and I want to go to bed now this shit sucks.

Simply epic, dude. It's almost like Trump doesn't want to be enemies with everyone like Shillary does. I hope that in November Colbert kills himself.

Daily reminder

>After his disastrous marriage, Nat has shunned any long-term commitment, but he has reportedly had flings with Jonathan Aitken's daughter, Petrina Khashoggi, and Ivanka Trump, and is now seeing 25-year-old Natalie Portman - who is about to star as Anne Boleyn in The Other Boleyn Girl - taking her on a discreet date to Wiltons restaurant in St James's.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-446056/The-richest-Rothschild-all.html

That's the dumbest shit I've ever read on Holla Forums and I've read some God damned stupid shit here and on 4cuck over the years, kiddo

I'd like to ask Colbert what Hillary's cock tastes like.

What is wrong with his face?

Inbreeding

It looks like he washes his face in grease… is that a kosher thing?

They moved him to a syndicated network. Remember how long Friends was on?

somebody should ask him what anita's cock tastes like.

No way that's a human.

DAMN TRUMP AND PUTIN ALLIANCE
TRUMP WANTS TO BE A WAR CRIMINAL AND BE PEACEFUL WITH RUSSIA. I'M ANTI WAR SO WE MUST FIGHT RUSSIA
THEY HAVE AN EVIL ALLIANCE EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NEVER INTERACTED AT ALL AND FULL EXTENT OF ANYTHING IS PUTIN PRAISING TRUMP
this is what leftists actually believe.

Well now I know this piece of shit thread was made by a mod cause it still isnt bumplocked