Just GOOGLE it

Other urls found in this thread:

base-search.net/
lmgtfy.com/?q=>Just GOOGLE it >Why don't you use GOOGLE docs >Look for it on GOOGLE >You will need to login to your GOOGLE account >Just install GOOGLE chrome >What is firefox? I just use GOOGLE chrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah.. thats what normal people do, autismo.

A thread died for this.

If people use "google" as a general word for using a search engine enough Google may lose its trademark.

They have way too much money and government connections for that to happen.

>>>/g/

It's an important topic, faggot. How do we get people to care about their privacy again, if they ever did? Google is becoming the monopoly Microsoft wished they were in the late 90s. Remember the whole IE lawsuit and monopoly allegations lawsuit? Google has invaded both the private and business sector: Google chrome, Google search, Google docs, YouTube, Google phones, the list is endless. No lawsuits can be started because their are alternatives: IE, Firefox, and maybe Otter Browser, all of which are basically shit. Google has too much power, too much influence, and too much government push. This is very dangerous for Holla Forums, both on this board and at large.

Thing is, as long as google remains user friendly and keeps providing it's services for "free", people will continue to use it. No alternative exists that is faster than google chrome and other browsers simply can't compete and are not able to work in real time.

Google has a monopoly, because they have already got passed the hard part and now they are relaxing and collecting data with no trouble.

It's Palemoon, you faggot, and that's the exact same interface that Firefox used to have!

A web browser that's banned from Pwn2Own and requires a gaming PC to scroll at 60fps.

Partially because of Chrome and Mozilla's inane and self-destructive efforts at imitating it. I just want the Mozilla Suite back, and not SeaMonkey, its too slow.

Even though one part of me wants to remain rational, Go(lang), being by Google, makes me instinctively be suspicious of it.

I can't help but think of what their angle is.

The official story is of course that it's muh powerful and secret Google-intern tech made available to the world.

Maybe it's got something to do with Google app engines (?), but I don't know the ecosystem enough to make a good judgment.

I choose to believe that they keep it alive for the app engine and the publicity of having large companies using their project in their products.

What actually is a good collaboration alternative to Google Docs?

By creating TrollTrace! All we need to do is haxx Google and release doxx of everyone.

IMO they just created language that fits their use case. They released it so they can put X years of experience in Golang as requirement when recruiting new people instead of training everyone how to use it.

I don't know, I'm so lucky I don't have to use "word processing" software. I know LibreOffice is at least working on a platform (don't know if it's ready) and that AbiWord has collaboration with lots of backend protocols.

Firefox, Edge and Safari work perfectly for most people. The problem is the goddamn "you'll get a better experience with Chrome! Trust us ;)))" ad that they embed in every Google product when you're not using Chrome.

Chrome didn't become the most used browser because it's the best for users. It became the most used browser thanks to Google shilling it.

LaTeX + git.

This is why I always take care to say search instead of Google.

The average person doesn't care about the Google botnet. They just want muh Instagram muh Facebook muh Twatter.

People don't give a shit about privacy.

I don't blame the Pwn2Own tho, that's one of the reason that they don't want to see the retarded SJW/LGBTQWERTY mozilla devs.

B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T

I won't talk about the google search engine.
There are enough good alternative for that.

But google chrome imposed itself on users who don't know shit.
Why ?
Well it's pretty easy did you ever tried to install on a windows os
ccleaner
defragler
avira
avast
adobe reader
adobe flash
µtorrent
even asus software
All these very popular software propose what ?
Google chrome and since people are to retarded to know what's a browser or to change it.
Google imposed itself by shitting on everyone pc.
Not because it was good
And people who have been abused don't want to change, now they have their habits and that's the worse because they will never change.
And google knows that

Name one so we can laugh at you

The language was designed for Pajeets who only know a little introductory c++ and java. Also, so "engineers" can be yanked in and out of projects without much hassle. Things like code style do not exists because the golang team already thought of that for you. Golang fulfills the promises of Java, plug and play programmers!.

Or if you're not a fucking autismo:

Markdown + git, when you're done convert to .ODT and apply styles.

>you will to login to your account
>just install
>what is ? I use

Do you -want- this replacement?

Not for google scholar which I need for Uni on a daily basis.

You know that GOOGLE is just a synonym for nigger, right?

Startpage just returns anonymized Google results. Searx is good. I personally use Yandex, comrade.

What does Holla Forums think about DDG? Is it botnet?

That and Firefox was an unstable and slow POC for a while. It's more stable than it was, but they dropped the ball and google ran off with it. They'll now get to keep the ball until they fuck up or someone invent a much better one. Such is the rule of the browser wars.

Why would you do this? Why put yourself in the Russian botnet when you have the option of no botnet?

It's shady, but without real evidence. Its founder also founded the Names Database, a service that actively collected massive amounts of e-mail addresses.

I don't use it when I could use Searx, Startpage or Ixquick, but I don't mind using it when the only alternatives are Google, Yahoo and Bing (because of preset fixed search engine options). I also can't think of a reason to distrust it when using Tor.

No. I prefer searx, but if I'm using a machine that isn't my own and I don't have time to configure searx, I'll use ddg

Why is Holla Forums full of fucking immigrants who can't speak english nowadays?
REMOVE KEBAB

what's an alternative to google docs that I could propose to a retard?

LaTeX + git
If he's too much of a retard for that, he shouldn't be using computers in the first place.

github pages

base-search.net/

lmgtfy.com/?q=>Just GOOGLE it >Why don't you use GOOGLE docs >Look for it on GOOGLE >You will need to login to your GOOGLE account >Just install GOOGLE chrome >What is firefox? I just use GOOGLE chrome

Most of this shit can probably just go on pastebin

Libre Writer is an autistic clusterfuck. Formatting in in Word is straightforward, whereas formatting in Writer is as difficult as uninstalling a program in Windows.
Libreoffice need to get their sit together if they want to bring the businessmen into freedom.

What an insightful description. Thank you for writing such detail to help us improve our software. Certainly, you are God's gift to Libre Writer.

Those are pretty far from a competent alternative to Google Docs. Do you understand all the features that Google Docs actually has?

You can't avoid Jewgle, even if you block it all some faggot will be sending you his email from g(oy)mail account.

configure your email server to just bounce anything from gmail.com, with a rejection message that says "I don't accept any correspondence from this domain." That way if they really want to email you, they can do it from another mail server.

Your boss reprimanding you for ignoring his emails is what actually happens.

RIP

We're fucked. Just support free software where you can and stop supporting corrupt monopolies that will soon be waging proxy wars with actual nations on their own

Oh, I see we've got a Libreoffice employee here and he's acting like a smug faggot. I'm so very sorry I didn't spend 20 minutes writing a wall of text explaining in great detail something which I expected to be common knowledge to this community. I should have known that there would have been a Libreoffice employee lurking this board at the very time I posted that remark in search of feedback.

Stop using cell phones
Stop using Windows
Stop running proprietary software
No more proprietary games
Stop using credit cards
Install only free software
Sponsor the development of free software

A thread died for this and yet you feel no remorse

Are you retarded?

Are you gay?

The botnet has been fully embraced.

not all gay people are faggots

not all retard people have down's

gay people don't need a carer

this one didn't upload for some reason

you may only post 3 images per post on Holla Forums.

Nothing about trannies though