Holy fucking shit

Holy fucking shit

hahaha simlpy fukin epickkk

What did he mean by this?

op is a faggot and faggots are gay i like dicks big black dicks bbd

You didn't know Stephen The Hawking exists in Harry The Potter Universe?

pleb

Cuaron put this in because of the time travel elements and I never notcied

wow, he must be REALLY smart!

he's a genious

i dont get it

>in prisoner of azkaban dumbledore saves harry from a high fall with arresto momentum

t. brainlet

dumbledorf's brain was addled, he was an old faggot gay

There's a shitton of parallels between 2 and 6.

Obviously Tom Riddles diary and Snapes potion textbook
In Chamber the school being threatened from within by a monster, in HBP Draco thinks he’s a monster and is threatening the school from the inside.
Both times harry thinks they are Draco
Borgin and Burkes
Harry and Malfoy Duel
Girls Lavatory Potion Making vs Mens Lavatory Duel
Potion making in general is a theme, polyjuice, amortentia, liquid luck, Voldemorts potion
I forget about the books but in the movies fawkes fly from the chamber of secrets to the castle and in half blood prince flys away from Hogwarts at the end
Aragóg is introduced/dies
Hermione repair Harry’s glasses, Luna repairs Harry’s nose.
Lockhart unsuccessfully repairs Harry’s arm, Snape successful repairs Dracos torso
The bathrooms are flooded
Katie cursed, bludger cursed, ms norris hermione colin cursed
There is blood written on the Hogwarts wall when the chamber of secrets Is opened. Dumbledore wipes his blood on the wall of the cave to open the entrance.
The only times we see the herbology gardens are in both
Harry and Ron look over Hermione petrified in the hospital wing. Hermione and Harry look over Ron in the hospital wing
Our first introduction to a horcrux, harry destroys one, our second introduction to a horcrux (the ring) harry fails to destroy one (the fake locket)
Dumbledore sees Harry under the invisibility cloak in Hagrids before he leaves the grounds in chamber of secrets. Dumbledore puts harry under the invisibility cloak before he dies in half blood prince
I AM LORD VOLDEMORT
I’M THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE
In the films because of Isaac ad libing Lucius attempt a killing curse on Hogwarts grounds.
In half blood prince Draco fails to attempt one but a killing curse is landed on Hogwarts grounds

i want to get a time machine and fuck emma watson

Not that user but lmao emma is better than both of those combined you no taste faglord memer

Dumbledore got hit with the killing curse avade kedabra, he was dead before falling from the tower

Thats not the point its a parallel and figuratively cant save him from dying and thus from falling out of the tower as predicted before the book even came out in the film.

It's Ian Brown, so, no.

sorry i don't have a scat fetish

lol no

Lol yes you dumb bitch

Originally 2 and 6 were the same book, but as it was a kid's series and JK was still a new writer, she had a hard time working everything in, so she ripped a bunch of stuff out that she later ended up turning into book six.

Tom Riddle was supposed to be the half blood prince who's diary was supposed to act like a mentor to Harry, showing him cool stuff and helping him get one over on Snape by being good at potions, before it started showing him things that tried to turn him against Harris and the rest, before finally betraying him.

It honestly sounds like a cool idea until you realize its basically the same plot as the first book only with the Basilisk thrown in and Voldemort being in a book instead of the back of Harry's favorite teacher's head.