did she died?

Something is not right.

More like a duck. Pigs tend to chew.

I'm not sure what I just watched.

i'm not even aroused, i'm impressed

that's a lie, i'm aroused

uh

made me gag

Faggots ITT can't into optical illusions.

No way in hell that's not fake.

Also she moves her head around too much for that to be an illusion. My guess is that it's losing air as she puts it in.

this tbh

if the dildo? balloon? had markers every five inches then maybe i would believe it

also, if it's a balloon, it would have burst pretty quickly

it's fake/"magic trick"

Have either of you retards watched the video? It's not an optical illusion in that she's manipulating the view, because, if you look the bitch moves way too much to even do that and even tilts her head more toward the camera.

No, she's moving her hands up and down the same part of it without actually pushing it.

So then explain why it goes in and then disappears? My theory is that it loses air as she 'pushes' it in.

It's fake

https ://discord.gg/paE5zBK
More pics here

ah, i didn't watch that far

Well she certainly didn't swallow it, it was longer than her esophagus so it would have made its way into her stomach and probably reached her fucking pyloric sphincter. If it's a balloon then the air wouldn't have had anywhere to go.

I don't know how the trick works, but it can only be a trick.

We have to get to teh bottom of it, user. We can't let these other faggots coming in who don't even watch the whole thing think they're right.

That's how gay people happened.

Faggots ITT, never had a woman deepthroat on them, so when you see one doing it, you claim its a trick. Bunch of virgin newfags you are

It's a balloon, you eejits, it deflates.

Well, you were right, here is the first one

HA! I see what you did there, user.

Bravo.

Round of applause for this user, please.

It goes directly into the mouth nigger

I need to get into sculpting and make a harem of TayTay was scuplts

I'll hotglue them every night

/r/equesting the sequel where she… dumps it

dubs

Why do you want to destroy her body?

ITT: people don't know about sword swallowers

m8. We all know op is a sword swallower.

These faggots know all about it.

I have my doubts, I was waiting for her to pull it back out as proof but it never happened.

deez nutts

OOOOH GOTEM

The balloon deflates. You guys are literally falling for a birthday party clown trick. I've seen actual birthday clowns do this.

And now that I think about it that's kind of fucked up.

Is the balloon comprised of many smaller balloons? If it deflated then you'd be able to tell.

Notice when he blows it up how the tip of the balloon stays small until it inflates. There are ways of deflating it so the end stays small and can be bunched up while the base stays inflated.

youtube.com/watch?v=iXqVGMGTltw