Daily reminder the holocaust happened and so did other genocides - armenian, tutsi, ainu, assyrians, etc

Daily reminder the holocaust happened and so did other genocides - armenian, tutsi, ainu, assyrians, etc.

Why is this so hard to believe? I'm serious here, is it out of the question that a natsoc government that openly repudiated jews would seek to eliminate them? I don't see any point to denying the jewish genocide considering there are is a lot (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#Bibliography) of evidence for it. I understand a motivation to deny this based on it being used as a pretext for zionism but it's not helpful to feed ourselves a bunch of regurgitated copypasta about how the camps were an elaborate Marxist ruse or something.

I expect to be banned/named a shill and discarded for this but for fuck's sake Holla Forums used to support debate for ideas that went against the grain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

….

even if it did happen, it happened almost a century ago and everyone involved is on a spectrum somewhere between dying and dead. idgaf.

This isn't even worth debating.
Most of us have already been thoroughly redpilled on the holocaust.
Even if it did happen (which it definitely didn't) there's no proof that Hitler even knew about it.
Also, wikipedia isn't a legitimate source because they're known for having an agenda.

Ok. Now tell me, what relevance does it have to modern politics apart from using it to guilt trip white people or excuse the crimes of Jews?

This is reasonable. I don't particularly give a fuck about, say, the Dzungar genocide because it happened a long ass time ago and the buddhists are doing fine right now. Similarly, jews are very powerful right now.

My point was I see some pretty bizzaro fringe theories floating around halfchan and particularly 8/pol/ these days (flat earth, holocaust denial…) and I wanted make a plea to people who didn't believe natsoc germany didn't genocide the jews, considering denial of pretty clear fact undermines peoples' political disposition.

We've found someone who actually believes in the Holocoaster.

kill yourself tbh

Its so old theres a meme.

The holocaust never happened but it should.

I found the shill.

What are you sliding m8?

holocaust didn't happen but it should have

Oh, so you are the one making flat earth threads. I hope you get permabanned, kike.

very little, but society will rightfully continue to laugh at your ideas for as long as you refuse to acknowledge stuff like this

I agree there is no proof that hitler ordered the genocide. There is lots of proof of the regime conducting genocide, however, and particularly against the jews (consider attached photography for one.) Consider this - do you believe genocide is possible under a totalitarian regime? (ie eastern front mass slaughters by nazi/soviet groups, japanese willingness to experiment on and massacre chinese/allied POWs on an industrial scale.) next, do you believe that the jews would have been a target of nazi germany genocide? What I'm saying is that it's not ridiculous to suggest a genocide could have taken place, and there exists photographic, testimonial, physical evidence of such a genocide having taken place.

Mudding the waters.

jej

I grouped them as examples of the type of fringe theory that emerge from an echo chamber. an unfortunate reality of an anonymous imageboard that harbours ideology dangerous to a regime is that it must adopt certain protective habits to defend against intelligence services (COINTELPRO and the like,) what I am suggesting is that this isolation has bred ideas with little basis in reality, and this damages credibility

I wouldn't be surprised if some survivors made some shit up to capitalize on their survival. A false testimonial does not negate prior evidence, however

Indeed you grouped them, you fucking JEW!

They did try to eliminate the Jews. Not with murder, but by rounding them up on cattle cars and deporting them. When the war really kicked off, he began putting them in work camps instead of deporting them.
Toward the end of the war, allies bombed German supply lines and they were unable to feed the Jews in the work camps.
In addition to the Typhus epidemic, regular Germans and German soldiers starved to death. Obviously they're not going to feed the Jews.
The pictures of emaciated bodies are victims of Typhus. Not only that, but they didn't have the facilities to gas 6,000,000 Jews. It just was not possible.
At most, 250,000 Jews died in the Holocaust. Compared to the Armenian Genocide or the Holodomor, this is very insignificant and I wish Jews would stop milking Europe for cash over a lie. Israel should not exist and I hope the kikes and dune coons kill each other over it.

wouldn't the holocaust be a good thing?

It would be. We are still waiting for one.

1.) Picture of Jews arriving at Auschwitz. Note the open gate in the background, the basket of food and the absence of any weapons.
2.) Unidentified photo of a mass grave of people. God knows where. Sauce?
3.) Wheel burrow filled with the bodies of people that have been emaciated by typhus & who are probably on their way to a grave for burial.
4.) People who were killed by allied bombing. Note the bombed out buildings on the side.

I don't mind isreal existing as long as all hebes go there. I'm with Hitler on this one. They need to go somewhere and isreal is better than nowhere, even if it's existence is based on a lie.

I think that it happened, but too a much more minor degree. Most of the Jewish lies are just that. Jews were rounded up in camps during war time and a lot of them died. aybe a few hundred thousand died, as a top estimate. I doubt anybody was gassed or made into soap, however.

Yes, jews died. But no, gas chambers and skin lampshades are lies

I totally agree, but the spot they're in means there will be eternal strife with the shitskin Mooselimbs. Which means fuckery in the ME forever. We see how good that's doing.
If it were up to me, they could have Antarctica. But as long as they just kill each other and we stay out of it, which we absolutely have not, I don't give a fuck.
I just want likes and sand niggers to leave the west.

Whether or not it happened isn't what we're upset about. It's about how Jews have used their persecution in a ethnic wide victim complex to deny white people nationalism. With the debunking of the Holocaust, the debunking of the Jewish victim myth comes naturally. Once this happens, white's will be less inclined to turn away from nationalistic ideals.

Of course the Jews were persecuted. They were hurting Germany. Was there a systematic effort to get them out of Germany? Of course.
Were they made into lampshades and killed by the thousands in a giant electric chair? No.

Well sure if it targeted the Cohens, Levys, Rothschilds, Warburgs, etc. Gathering up the pleb jews like your local bagel baker is a waste of time and doesn't achieve anything in the end.

Germany had at least one Rothschild in a labour camp; imprisoned, ransomed and ransacked others (like in France and Austria).

No jewish holocaust ever happened though.

Low end kikes serve as NCOs to their shitty zionist world order. Just look at any European communist revolution. Start with that German one in 1919. Kikes who were descendants shoemakers or losers in general all over the place. "No good kike" and so on.

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

There were no "homicidal gas chambers" there was no "6 million dead Jews". We know this because there's literally zero real evidence for this.