Chimps want us hard working white people to pay for their rent

Niggers are now making demands to have white people pay for their rent so they can remain in their section 8 housing apartments, suck the teat of the American Welfare system and do whatever niggers do all day to "relieve white guilt."

These niggers are really hanging on to their stereotypes.

www.infowars.com/new-reparations-website-asks-whites-to-pay-black-peoples-rent-to-relieve-their-guilt/

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?405981-1/book-discussion-evicted
librechan.net/yapol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers don't want anything besides pussy and malt liquor.

SECTION APE

And us hard working whites say "Go fuck yourself darkie"

They don't. They're chimps. Their jewish landlords however make a fortune from suckering the upper class.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That was my first thought. "We already are."

c-span.org/video/?405981-1/book-discussion-evicted

My disappointment is radiant, unadulterated and infinite.

Any thoughts?

We already do. It's called income tax.

I'd rather they have a website where cucks pay for niggers than welfare where they steal from everyone.

do I get a bumper sticker and a shirt that prevents niggers from mugging me if i donate?

Now internet trolls can help drain the wallets of SJWs! This is an excellent redpilling opportunity.

I think white taxpayers are paying quite enough in rent to blacks. It's called prison, and instead of paying to keep and feed them there they should all be executed.

word

POC 4: I'm too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.
White Person 4: "Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I'll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?"

anything wrong with this plan?

id prefer to pay for a ticket back to africa

niggers

Gibs me dat

Semi Unrelated anyone have that meme of the early muslim caliphs calling nigs retarded?

Why aren't we shitposting these cucks into bankruptcy again?

So the guy basically pulls $300k a year for owning property the size of a fucking state park? AND have to deal with nigger tenants?

Give that guy a fucking medal of honor

I threw up a little bit in my mouth

This video shows what would happen if reparations were ever paid.

Isn't that what we've been doing for the past 50 years? Not just their rent but their entire life style.

It would take a few months to repay all the slavery in history. And we've repaid that a million fold.

Yeah, of course.

They need to be put back into servitude for destroying many US cities if they don't want to go back on the boat. Remove watermelon

wew

No, basically the slumlord pulls in half a million a year. If you watch the video, the white author mentions how he told his landlord, "I'm going to write about you" because he couldn't get hot water. The upper and middle classes have a portion of their pay taken away thinking they are helping the poor but 88% of their welfare checks go to millionaire slumlords. They get away with robbing the working classes while providing substandard conditions due to the "It's just niggers" mentality.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FUCKIN' SNITCH SHIEEEEEET !! TO DAT SNITCH NIGGA WHO BEEZ REPORTING ME .. I GOTZ MO IPS LIKE OBAMA GIBS ME FREE SAIL PHONES !! GO BACK TO JAMAICA MAKIN CURRY GOAT AND JERK CHIKEN, NASTY SNITCH LIGHT SKINNED MUFUGGA !!

SHEEEIIIT !!!

>>librechan.net/yapol/