Media Attacking Trump's AMA on Plebbit

Reddit censored the AMA… despite having well over 10,000 points less than an hour after posting, it did not appear on the first page of /r/all

They announced on other subreddits like /r/politics that the AMA was finished while trump was still answering question and about 40 minutes before he actually concluded it.

Now the media is going to town on it.

archive.is/4h859

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kQftC
archive.is/ofb6X
archive.is/6W9M9
archive.is/ivJj4
gizmodo.com/redditors-gift-trump-upwards-of-530-in-worthless-reddi-1784423084
archive.is/COGNz
archive.is/r8Syt
archive.is/COGNz
archive.is/AWrTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/kQftC

He answered 12 questions. That's more than king nigger did. But they report it as only 8.

archive.is/ofb6X

archive.is/6W9M9

The fuck?

archive.is/ivJj4

I have always said that when the day of the rope arrives we should start off with the media before anyone or any group.

How soon before they start claiming Trump is on contact with evil space aliens? They might as well if they are going to lie like this. The funny part is, Trump called this and said this would happen.

It's fucking amazing the mental gymnastics these fucks use.

/intleftypol/fags do it all the time too

They're spreading this image around on reddit, but if you look at the ban notice there's nothing connecting it to the user it claims to be. No username or other identifying marker.

gizmodo.com/redditors-gift-trump-upwards-of-530-in-worthless-reddi-1784423084
archive.is/COGNz

Redditors Gift Trump Up to $530 in Worthless Reddit Gold During His AMA=

We've clearly reached a level of asspain that we never thought possible but let's keep spanking them and see what happens.

By who? 2 hour old account "DonaldDRUMPFSuckXDXD"?

When we get banned for our opinions we're "trolls", but when they get banned for it it's censorship.

This guy is a GamerGate faggot along with Lizzy and other no-name cucks.

kek

archive.is/r8Syt

To be fair they were some pretty shitty answers.

Lügenpresse!

archive.is/COGNz

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Reddit used to be very Holla Forums friendly if you go back a few years. It started a tiny little asshole of the internet just like this place, but once it reached critical mass the SJW horde moved in and eventually got rid of fatpeoplehate, coontown, and they left behind a trail of zombies like punchablefaces.

These days reddit is one of the most politically correct places on the web, likely surpassed only by facebook. An acquisition seems almost certain in the near future as Zuckerberg desperately tries to make all the right bets in ensuring his continued dominance over all of social media.

THINK OF HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING PANIC AND TAILSPIN THE DNC IS IN RIGHT NOW

LITERALLY NONE OF THE MEDIA COVERAGE IS ABOUT HILLARY BEING THE FIRST WOMAN NOMINATED TO THE HEAD OF A MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY

EVERYTHING IS:
TRUMP WANTS RUSSIA TO HACK HILLARY; HE IS A FELON
TRUMP TOLD A WOMAN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE HIM BREAKFAST
TRUMP PURCHASED REDDIT TO BAN PEOPLE WHO ASKED HIM DIFFICULT QUESTIONS

This has been the best day.

It seems Breitbart did an article on this before the AMA even happened.

archive.is/AWrTo

They do that for every single fucking AMA.

It's reddit. I'd answer the same way as well.

Yeah it's fucking glorious.

By the God Emperor you're right. I hadn't realized that, but it is clear proof that Trump has taken a solid lead now.

don't forget about /r/european which redpilled so many euros on how their governments were cucking them

I'm surprised he answered them at all, they were fucking stupid questions. "What role should NASA play", what kind of a concern is that

Can confirm via pic related that he left 12 comments. The media is either lying or they are using an extremely strict definition of the phrase "answering a question" to make Trump look low-energy. His karma and gold score speak for themselves. Nobody in the history of reddit has gotten this many points toward their account in under two hours.

what a fucking mess

Ah yes no mention of how rule 3 is also the kike loving antisemitism rule.

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

This guy can't even breathe without the media screaming bloody murder.

That's because they want him to stop breathing.

BREAKING! DONALD TRUMP STEALS AN ENTIRE ROOM OF ASTHMETIC JEWS' OXYGEN AND REPLACES IT WITH CARBON DIOXIDE! PROOF OF DRUMPF'S RAMPANT ANTI-SEMITISM!!!

Trump answered 8 then edited the OP to say he was heading to lead a rally and thanked everyone. Then he answered 4 more.
They're just incompetent lügenpresse.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

coontown was alright, but it's predecessor /r/niggers was fantastic. It's hard to even imagine such a place on reddit these days.

What I thought also. 4D chess once again.

Besides, the_donald doesn't deserve good answers anyway. They have been swinging leftwards too much and deserve a slap in the face.

(Checked)

I'm struggling to make ends meet to support my family but there's bullshit jobs like that in the world?

Macht mir das Gas

SIEG HEIL

Maybe if you tried working instead of jerking off to shitty memes on 8ch you might not be such a failure.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh that's bad I bet that looks bad

This is the best they've got? Attacking a fucking Reddit AMA? Their desperation is almost palpable. I just hope that the Don finally gives the MSM what they deserve when he's in power.

I don't think he will need to. They are giving themselves what they deserve already.

It's good, most of the true Holla Forumslacks come here while /r/the_donald is more centrist and attracts a larger normie crowd. That's important, to get a pro-Trump message to the mainstream and get average folks behind him.

Seemed like a shitty AMA though. Better than the one Obama did, but Trump still avoided the hard questions and responded with a bunch of feel-good shit. Nothing concrete or precise there. Didn't really expect him to spill his master plan on reddit but it woulda been nice to have a peek.

and everyone forgot about it the next day

You guys just gonna ignore how he skipped some of the most important questions then?

It's truly happening
i believe in meme magik now
all small hands need not apply

If Donald is "dull" wtf does that make Shrillary?

Plebbit is getting thrown under the bus for shit we say while being censored eunuch cucks. TOP KEK.

A saggy lying cunt.

I know its unrealistic, but if trump would come and answer a few questions for Holla Forums that'd be fucking amazing.

We could probably get somebody like Roger Stone

I can see that being a thing at this point.

We're reaching critical levels of ridiculousness.

Denton is gonna get fucked, what does he have to lose at this point? It is bound to happen.