What is b eating tonight?

What is b eating tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tonight
obesityhelp.com/articles/night-eating-syndrome-what-it-is-and-why-youre-not-alone
dictionary.com/browse/tonight
thefreedictionary.com/tonight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evening
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great question!

I ate one almond.

What is that, beef soup?

Looks like beefarino

I ate leftover pizza that I had delivered yesterday.

A pizza, now eating chicken tenders with a vanilla coke.

grillin hot dogs, chilli cheese, chips, sushi, just a bunch of snack foods

Grilled cheese with a spoon of marinara and mozzarella. Basically a grilled cheese pizza.

it's chili with ditalini pasta. i like it

cookies with a glass of milk :3

I had some mac and cheese with siracha in it.

Frozen pizza. Hot sauce. Flat coke.

Stop it

Green olives stuffed with garlic cloves, tequila shots.
It is heaven.

veggie burger

2 bags of doritos and coke

tripcodes are for niggers

same

ur mums pussy, m8

FRUIT SNACKS

how the fuck…

I was eating this thing. it's called coto, traditional INA food

i'm actually confused something like this was ever posted on 9gag it doesn't seem politicully correct enuf

Chili

a pizza with chorizo, mushrooms and olives

shit's gonna be pretty cash

Have you taken the brown pill?

It looks like he has

Bro that looks like dog food

microwave chicken wings, condiment sandwiches, and key lime pie.

(Heiled)

Dude, you're going to kill yourself. Stop eating that processed garbage; preferably go vegetarian or vegan. Stop drinking the poison water; be it cheap domestic beer or soda. Drink clean pure filtered water, or spring water if you can. Add lemon and/or lime if you need some flavoring.

Take care of yourself.

How to fix depression?

I could never drink beer while eating, it just doesn't go well with food. I bet it taste worse with that redneck pisswater

why is all the food that tastes good so full of fucking calories and bad for your health?

dicks

Tonight I am having

Beef circle and chicken

I had chicken breasts, chopped potatoes, an apple and milk for dinner.

Fixed.

BEEFAGHETTI

Did you activate it first?

I am thinking of having spaghetti carbonara.

Tonight I had pasta with 3 types of beans, some garlic and onion with hot sauce infused pasta sauce. I washed it down with some water and took some vitamins.

That's the way my mom used to make it.
Cool beans, OP. Have a necrobump.

KEK

not a lot of people will get that reference, buddy

Mediterranean.
even though we live in northern Europe, we decided to have good variation of healthy food.
asian bowls, Moroccan Tajine is pretty good too, north Mediterranean stuff like Greek is damn tasty too. every now and then we do an Asado for the family. good stuff.

pic related are some homemade burgers I started making a while back. it's a weekly thing.

this thread is full of obese people
t: obese

Can you prove it?

there is this thing called "timezones" user.

>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tonight

then it doesn't even make sense at all.
diner is for obese people?
user what

dinner* my bad

obesityhelp.com/articles/night-eating-syndrome-what-it-is-and-why-youre-not-alone

so it IS what I was talking about. what makes you think this thread is about NIGHT eating? we're on different parts of the globe, hence the time is different from where you are. it is daytime on the half of the globe at this point

read op again

if you arent eating in the night/before you go to bed, you're starving yourself while you sleep

"tonight" implies dinner you fuckwit
not 3am nomming

not according to
and
dictionary.com/browse/tonight
or
thefreedictionary.com/tonight

not according to my autism

fixed that for you, user

is english not your first language or something? no one uses tonight to refer to midnight, after midnight, etc. it's the time of night when you're still doing shit

ελληνική γλώσσα

and a can of cola.

This means, "No."

World's most flattest plate. Almost looks like you're eating off of a piece of paper.

lmao Greek fuck

I was in Greece last week, visited Sparta, Delphi, Andros, etc. amazingly gorgeous country. ugly shitty people though. mudblood bastard people live there now, Ancient Greeks have been bred out FeelsBadMan

ah ok. the word "night" is more broad, and is used to refer to pretty much whenever the sun is down and it's dark, but when someone says tonight, it's generally when the sun is down, but you're still doing something, like you might ask someone "what are you doing tonight," or like in op's question, which is basically asking what you're having for dinner

the only circumstance i can think of though when tonight might mean all throughout the night is you may say something like "i'm not going to go to sleep tonight," which would mean all throughout the night

when do you use "evening"?

When you want to be fancy and shit.

pretty much the same as "tonight"

but for example "good evening" to say "hello" whereas "good tonight" doesn't work. "good night" however is later than "good evening". evening sort of includes the late afternoon. it all depends on context and linguistic intuition. you learn it by talking a lot to native speakers

evening is more or less the same, wikipedia even has an article on it, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evening

makes sense
thanks

sure thing, user.

good on you for keeping your cool and asking explanation

Had a little bit of soup but still hungry. Fuck this thread, cupboard is empty and got the hands shaking, food is too pricey so also won't have much for the month left but still, it's amazing and it's good and it's something! That's all that matters. Guys, always be grateful for what you have in life. Don't waste food, and understand how fortunate we are to not live on ethiopian (nothing) breakfasts.

Preparing your own food is for cucks.

your bloodline should stop with you. kill yourself. no meme intended, actually end your life.

London Broil grilled medium, drizzled with Teriyaki sauce, hashbrown casserole (diced potatoes with onion, Cheddar cheese and seasoning) with a glass of milk.

Pussy.

Only cucks eat pussy. Nobody actually enjoys sticking their tongue in a smelly disgusting roastie. We have tools for that.

i like it BECAUSE it is demeaning.
why arent you a beta cuck, idiot?

Wew. Who is this hip spic?

This. Real men nurse on penis.

me

ID/posts/percentage of total posts

89fb13: 12 (14.46%)
109eb5: 8 (9.64%)
7f0567: 5 (6.02%)
5dfcaa: 4 (4.82%)
504fb2: 3 (3.61%)
eb7f7c: 3 (3.61%)
ba69e7: 3 (3.61%)
be025a: 2 (2.41%)
8c5f6e: 2 (2.41%)
998962: 1 (1.2%)
d44d9e: 1 (1.2%)
ab1a23: 1 (1.2%)
27ea34: 1 (1.2%)
dfa67f: 1 (1.2%)
27078c: 1 (1.2%)
c35a15: 1 (1.2%)
2f9d02: 1 (1.2%)
7a5e7a: 1 (1.2%)
033179: 1 (1.2%)
8e8459: 1 (1.2%)
f2bfa2: 1 (1.2%)
1753ca: 1 (1.2%)
52c95e: 1 (1.2%)
995acf: 1 (1.2%)
cb6916: 1 (1.2%)
46cbcc: 1 (1.2%)
cbd6cf: 1 (1.2%)
3c6309: 1 (1.2%)
51adc5: 1 (1.2%)
369a72: 1 (1.2%)
4c4254: 1 (1.2%)
cafedc: 1 (1.2%)
0e0e79: 1 (1.2%)
964569: 1 (1.2%)
d4d0bb: 1 (1.2%)
f3057c: 1 (1.2%)
4afe3f: 1 (1.2%)
c2aff5: 1 (1.2%)
5e64d1: 1 (1.2%)
852fa4: 1 (1.2%)
5ee9a7: 1 (1.2%)
4fbc21: 1 (1.2%)
4800fd: 1 (1.2%)
019ee9: 1 (1.2%)
5bdade: 1 (1.2%)
beb9a6: 1 (1.2%)
f665cf: 1 (1.2%)
3ab881: 1 (1.2%)
438438: 1 (1.2%)
e5cda7: 1 (1.2%)

b

is it normal for someone to want to kill themselves because of the size of their peepee?

i don't even want to go on anymore. women laugh at it at first sight and bolt out the door, sometimes running straight into the outdoors in the nude if it only means they can get away from my wenis a tad sooner than just casually walking away

it oftentimes settles down to looking like nothing more than a head resting on a bed of thick pubes. it's so small that i sometimes piss on my own balls when it's at it's shortest length. it's even worse when it's cold

is there any reprieve? is there anything at all i can do to add even so much as a centimeter to my length? i'll take anything right now

please hlp

Take some EXTENZE pills with a regimen of HGH, throw in some roids too…you may get cancer but you will have a 12" D in no time

ffs dys turn id's off you stupid nigger

Those buns

Ignore this faggot, eat at least 1lb of fatty beef per day for best test

a bunch of cocaine and alcohol

forgot, beef, splitpeas, dessert of a few macadamias and 90% chocolate

Livin' large, user. Livin' large.

shilling this hard

im eating pizza

come join Holla Forums discord for pics

discord.gg/3fNx6CE

I'm fasting because it's good friday

jesus wouldnt have wanted you to starve yourself

ikr, it's good shit. tiger buns. even thought they don't have stripes. it's a stupid name, I know.