Post YFW liberals try to move to Canada after the election but realize they can't because of Canadian immigration laws

Post YFW liberals try to move to Canada after the election but realize they can't because of Canadian immigration laws.

Maybe a year ago but we North American union now.

Nah, if Trump shows that he can MAGA the cucked liberals will start sieg heiling him as well.

You know, now that I get to thinking about it, pretty much all futuristic-sci-fi-space-exploring storylines take place in a future where the Earth has unified either into a single One World Government like Star Trek, or at the very least into massive continent-spanning mega-EUs like in Mass Effect.

Are there ANY Sci-Fi settings taking place in a futuristic Earth that isn't multicultural? Are there Sci-Fi settings with individual, Nationalistic countries?

top kek the traitors will be stuck here committing suicide before the rope finds them while all the niggers flee and rid America of their chimpery

No, most modern Sci - Fi happened after 1950 and the EU and NWO was dreamed up before that, and kicked in to high gear by 1960

No-one prevents Holla Forumsacks from writing fiction.

Tried to write that this is probably the "one-government" one you were talking about.

I don't get why they don't want to move to Mexico instead if they love having them in our country so much. Could it be that they're actually full of shit, hypocritical, and racist?

Not really.
Even Starship Troopers, which is hated as being far-right by most of the sci-fi establishment today, has a multiculti world.

Notice the barbed wire fence in my pic.
We are finally winning and it's glorious to watch the vermin panic.

Drinkin' it up now boss!

Sci-Fi is a Jewish ploy to trick the world into believing space and aliens exist, and to resist God's destruction of the world.

Star Trek: We are all unified humans who have overcome our barbarism on Earth to finally install a worldwide government, interference in the development of races on their respective planets is strictly prohibited as morality is ultimately subjective. Made and casted with Jews.

Stargate: The figures known as Gods throughout history are actually evil space aliens bent on domination and enslavement of the human race, go USA but not really because we are ultimately one human race who must race against time trying to gather and develop technology to fend off the return of these alien overlords, Greys (fallen angels) are actually a benevolent race tho, they are the Nordic gods who have done their best to protect mankind. Made and casted with Jews.

Independence Day: Aliens launch an invasion of planet Earth, people at first believe that they could be benevolent because they cannpt decipher their motives, however lone cable guy Jew figures out that they have a countdown they are waiting for, which turns out to be the signal for a synchronised attack on majot population and military centres around the world, they barely realise in time, much death and destruction, humans finally realise the threat and ultimately rally behind USA in an attempt to distract the aliens while Cable guy Jew and the Fresh Prince learn how to fly captured alien spacecraft from decades ago, Cable guy Jew installs virus in their systems that disables their shielding technology by blowing up their mothership, allowing humans to strike at them, victory for the world, go mankind11!! 1. Made and casted by Jews.

Warhammer 40K: Humanity is at constant war with alien species from around the galaxy who threaten the Empire's integrity, also Chaos Gods who threaten to corrupt and divide men (I personally think this is a metaphor for conversion to the Christian faith, the Illuminati consider God to be a mad and divisive being who is an oppressor) but if you have strong faith in the Emperor ( Anti-Christ) you can overcome temptation to betray Mankind and planet Earth. Not sure of origins.

There are myriad examples if you look further into it.

Did you just imply that Space isn't real?

Yes.

Sperge harder christcuck, I don't show up and slap your pastors dick out of your mouth.

I actually had an idea for a novel where space Jews come to our planet and dangle advanced technology over our heads while using us for cheap labor.each chapter was going to be another persons experiences.

Do you think about Jesus when you masturbate?

Don't know too much about Canada, do you?

Canada/US border is tight as fuck, at least when it comes to customs. If you want into Canada, you're gonna need a boat. Dark skin helps as well.

It's cute, whenever I start talking about this stuff, the thread gets bumplocked.

Expose ya later shills.

Cowboy bebop.
Earth isn't multicultural, it's destroyed. And the colonies established on the different planets and moons don't seem to have any particular alliance with each other.

Heretic thou hath recieved the wrong message
Chaos Gods represent the devil and the deadly sins
God Emperor of Mankind is Jesus
Seriously how retarded are you

Well albeit the "Baddies" the Helgast in Killzone are pretty nationalistic

I don't want more cucks in my country.