The "Holla Forums" Banner Issue

It's Holla Forums
8chan
Not Holla Forums, not Holla Forums, not Holla Forums, not Holla Forums.
FIX THIS SHIT, , FIX IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

banners.8ch.net/list/b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit thread
downvoted

It also says "only content that directly violates the DMCA or other US laws is deleted" on the front page as a selling point even though its not true anymore.

No, retard.
I mean this:
banners.8ch.net/list/b
Find all the banners on Holla Forums with Holla Forums instead of Holla Forums.
I am severely triggered by this newfag / normalfag spelling.

wat

The issue is YOURS, OP. One of many, I'd be willing to guess.

Was that *ever* true?

Well if you consider spam "content" then no it was never true since spam was always deleted for obvious reasons.

Can I weaponize your autism?

How so? I am all ears.

Actually, it's ∞chan

Bullshit.
Have you looked at the catalog? There are discord spam posts every fucking day. Everyone ignores them, but nobody deletes them either. And there are always other spam/shill posts at any time of day or night. The really sad part of all that is that in comparison to the other threads lately the spam/shill threads are actually not looking all that bad.

We don't have downvoting here.
GBTreddshit.

Autism is a made up illness.
It's not real.

report it autist.

downvote
ignored
reported

(Me)
Autism isn't brain damage (@user from now-deleted thread(???))

Autism is autism. Brain damage is brain damage, which isn't autism. A hemorage is brain damage. However, a hemorage isn't autism.

I'm only saying that autism is a made up "illness".

Yee yee

Now this is autism.
t. autist

Thats only because all the mods that used to delete spam left and weren't replaced by anyone, theres gaps that span hours where no mods are on at all.

Whatever, retard– keep falling for bullshit.

Autism is fake

(me again)
This dumb fuck really believes that bullshit.

I wish I could do that shit.

Y'know, I'd smear shit on my face 1 single time if I knew for a fact that I'd get a personal care taker for the rest of my life.

But that's not autism. That's only someone smearing shit on their face for serviceable value.

No, faggot.

Had the same 4chan threads.

Something about this doesn't sensibly add up.

Autism are people doing odd things for serviceable value?

There's nothing about autism that adds up frankly. The actual article on the shit is the most uncertain, one-foot-in; one-foot-out shit I've read about ANY illness or disease.

It's the same shit as depression; You ultimately control your own mindset. You thinking sad shit all the time is going to lower "happy" chemical production in the brain. Do you NOT control your own fucking thoughts?
Stop running from your mind and face reality– shit!

Autism & depression are all fabrications.
How the fuck are you going to diagnose autism in a fucking 2 year old? Because it's not afraid to do what the fuck it wants to do. I did that but got my ass beat and I stopped doing it. Ass beatings don't always work though. I snuck out all the fucking time because I felt that me seeing my friends was worth it. (Auto-ass beating)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

^This is some fuck-shit

Are you guys CPU addicts? No.
You guys just don't want to face your feelings so you drown them in miscellaneous stimulation you find online. Dependency.
Not taking charge of your shit.

Sad clowns

ITS NIGGER

nigger

This is how it begins…