Nazi Frogs thread #2

youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs

Continuing where we left off.

Yeah its nearly 1 million. Another way to calculate it is that 4chan has 27 million users, ~10% of 4chan users are Holla Forumsacks and according to this site nnmm.nl/chanstat/ Holla Forums Holla Forums has 20-25% of the users 4chan Holla Forums does.

This gives Holla Forums Holla Forums an estimated 675,000 which is at least in the same ballpark so the real number should be something close to those two.

Listen to our mighty cry!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

What about halfchan Holla Forums?

How many total Holla Forumsacks are with 8/pol/ and 4/pol/ combined? Do we know the rate of crossboarding?

We were talking about other deities in the last thread.
You guys might want to look at this.

No wonder (((they))) are so afraid they need to send dozens of shills on daily duty to this place

meh

I just finished a 12 hour shift and I'm lucky I can still type, let alone read numbers correctly.

Clearly I'm an idiot.

That being said, praisebe unto him, lord of repeating digits, lord of smug.

I love you. May he bless you all.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU ARE STILL MY FRIEND KEK AND I WILL MAKE YOU MORE TENDIES SOON

PROMISE

PRAISE KEK

It's impossible to know for sure but the total number of Holla Forums users between both sites is somewhere in the low millions. Probably in the range of 2-5 million.

Top Kek I just watched the clip for the first time after hearing about it on a shitlord pod cast. Here's a webm of it.

Praise Kek.

So what you're saying, if I'm reading between the lines correctly, is that Kek worship should become an official (tax exempt) religion, and Kek worshippers should set up temples worldwide.

Hmm, great idea.
I suggest we name it Temple Of Pepe Kek
KEK

What are the accolytes of Kek called?

God dammit, my shitty video downloader is getting uninstalled.

The side-less ones.

Hey goys have you thought about forking some shekels over to (((amazon))) to buy your self some fashy nazi frog jewellery?

I searched for frog necklaces and there are a few cheap things I would consider buying there.

The normalfags will be wondering why all the shitlords are so obsessed with frogs.

You can make your own wire jewelry pretty easily if you know what your doing.

1 MILLION FASCISTS

Lol, the jews are triggered again.

It truly warms my heart with a warm feeling of hope to think that we might actually help meme a real holocaust into existence.

I always thought the "active users" included both posters and lurkers. That's incredible news if true.

I find that difficult to believe. And your evidence is basically multiplying some numbers together so I don't have much confidence in that.

nice low energy no content shitpost

Iirc we had a thread where kekites recieved multiple dubs on the name. So that was decided