BuzzFeed | 8 Arguments in Support of Sweatshop Labor

buzzfeed.com/alexrees/8-arguments-in-support-of-sweatshop-labor?utm_term=.hnyQoKAWb#.yxVP5Rj7v

L I B E R A L I S M

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZnU5B
mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2016/wilson130416.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have reached the deep end of late capitalist liberal ideology and alienation.

We are literally reaching an event horizon of ideological saturation.

archive.is/ZnU5B
1)bourgeoisie economist, prophet of the Free Market ™ says sweatshops are good
2) see point #1
3) see point #1
4) see point #1
5) see point #1
6) see point #1
7 )see point #1
8) see point #1
9) libertarian stage magicians penn and teller, who are obviously omniscient because they're kinda funny sometimes and had a TV show once, also think sweatshops are neato
this is some quality propaganda right here. guess i'm an ancap now.

There is no way that anyone can say any of this shit with a straight face.

JUST

I was expecting this to be satire.

I really wanted it to be satire.

I think I might kill myself.

There are only two options:

Getting fucked by strange men in a back alley brothel for ten cents a throw OR sitting at a sewing machine for sixteen hours a day in a sweat shop with the doors locked and safety nets around the perimeter of the building to prevent suicide attempts.

THERE ARE NO ALTERNATIVES.

Pick one.

Fixed.

Here have some Mosley.

this is clearly meant to be as shocking as possible to maximize the amount of clicks. You shouldn't take clickbait seriously annon.

posted on May 3, 2013, at 8:26 a.m.

Can we bomb buzzfeed now? Nuke it? Kill the author? SOMETHING?

Have some patience, comrade. After the Revolución, they will all be Gulag'd

Fuck my shit up fam

I've grown numb to this strawman. One of the benefits of reading Friedman.

That fucker had a serious hardon for cramped, airconditionless workspaces and subsistence wages. Makes these buzzfeed pricks look like Michael Harrington.

mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2016/wilson130416.html
I feel like this is a good refutation to this meme.

End you're self tbh.

Yeah its cancer but its popular cancer; even more popular then the neckbeard land of leddit probably.
Its good to see the porky propaganda the normies are subject to sometimes.

Pretty much what I expected.

The only real reason I am Leninist, is cause I want a Checka to Check their privilage.

sounds about right.

after reading that article I can't blame him tbh

Most ML are fucked in the mind and use their bloodlust as a tool for the good, guevara is a perfect example

t. Stefan Molyneux

I support the cuban revolution but the dude was fucking crazy and enjoyed murdering

I know it's fucking ridiculous. This stuff is only going to get worse as the Republican party collapses. Porky seems to be shifting focus to the Democrats now. Expect the liberal media to shift even further to the right then they already are.