DNC voicemail leaks

"What is the DNC doing by allowing Sanders to put Cornell West on the platform committee? He's called president Obama a niggerised president, and he's said he's a republican in blackface."

rt.com/usa/353631-wikileaks-hacked-dnc-voicemails/

Lol…..

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16866/7797
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16014/7555
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3&count=50#searchresult
mediafire.com/download/i7n41n931x2b9r0/DNC_Voicemails_Wikileaked.zip
mediafire.com/download/qm9gqmxqwo4cwar/DNC_Emails_Wikileaked.tar.gz
mediafire.com/folder/hbc6ufzmxa68v/Guccifer2_Leak_Dumps_Mirrored
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheryl_Mills
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillaryland
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16551/7713
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16460
archive.is/84nw4
archive.is/9xtWW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMPING FOR MASSIVE POTENTIAL

bump

gotta keep this thread visible while the DNC is going on and people are distracted.

Oh this is good!

I just scanned the article for that quote and couldn't find it. Where is it?

Yeah I don't see it either.

These have been out for days.

Not the voicemails, moshe.

Yes they have. I posted them on halfchan when the DNC leak first happened.

Listen to these fucking voice mails. It's all middle aged deranged kike women.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16866/7797

Listen to this sixty seconds of Jewish neurosis

There's what, 20 voice mails? And most of them are less than 10 seconds. Those lazy fucks at wikileaks couldn't be assed to weed out the junk that literally says, "Oh, I guess you're not there. I'll call back later."

I'm getting sick of wikileaks shit. Put up, or shut up, faggots.

Good trips.

I've noticed a lot of OPs doing this shit lately where they claim something, provide a link, and then a bunch of people go "omgz based lolol rekt", and never bother to look to see if the alleged quote is there when it isn't.

One shekel says that OP is a (1) who is capping the retardation for "evidence" that all of Holla Forums is retarded.

kek

how do you "hack" voicemails?

some voicemails send the message to a linked email account and are created as an attachment.

hack the email, get the attachment.

srsly? how old are you?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16014/7555

Is this the same batshit lady?

Sounds the same.

jesus.

So is there anything good in there? All i've found was some neurotic cunt ranting about fuck sanders kids and dont let him get the nomination and that they'll fall in line anyway so who cares

havent ran across anything better yet

Is Julian fucking with us now? He needs to release more shit tonight if he wants it to blow up before the cunt gets on the platform tomorrow to speak

Nice spin. This will be the one that gets stickied

A lot of semetic looking and sounding people.

Bumping cancer patients off of presidential dinner lists

paying 200k for a dinner with hillary

1.2 million for a top spot at the convention

they are really fucked.

fucked harder than they care to talk about.

kys

I've seen people post claiming things with an archive link in the OP and half the thread believes them despite the archive link sending you to a picture of goaste or something.

he didn't even archive the link, so you're probably right

>>>/reddit/

We need to spread this shit. Black people hate this shit.

DNC Voicemails Wikileaked!

mediafire.com/download/i7n41n931x2b9r0/DNC_Voicemails_Wikileaked.zip

DNC Emails Wikileaked!

mediafire.com/download/qm9gqmxqwo4cwar/DNC_Emails_Wikileaked.tar.gz

Guccifer 2.0 DNC Trove!

mediafire.com/folder/hbc6ufzmxa68v/Guccifer2_Leak_Dumps_Mirrored

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheryl_Mills

Hillary is clearly fucking this woman.

———————————
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 7:08 PM
To:
[email protected]/* */'
Subject: Re: Tonight or tomorrow

Ok.

Original Message

To: H
Sent: Thu May 27 16:33:51 2010

Subject: Re: Tonight or tomorrow

Tomorrow you and I have office time at 230pm for 45 min

Original Message

To: [email protected]/* */ ' >
Sent: Thu May 27 13:22:34 2010

Subject: Tonight or tomorrow

I can do 830pm at your house(or anytime tomorrow)

Cdm
———————————

They have a shit ton of emails like this.

They can't even say nigger!

Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 10:09 PM
To: [email protected]/* */'
Subject: Re: Ae you still up?
Yes–call me. Original Message From: Mills, Cheryl D >
To: H
Sent: Mon Jun 28 22:03:53 2010
Subject: Ae you still up?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillaryland

There is no reason this bullshit thread should be stickied, let alone so early on.
Mod or admin is behind this, trying to make a story where there is none like with the "Star of David" sheriff badge in that pic Trump tweeted.

REAL NIGGA HOURS

Your nose is showing.

He should just kill himself at this point.

so good

definitely the same

here's another one from her
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16551/7713

This is clearly one of those fucking cat ladies with absolutely no life.

Who the fuck wastes time doing this kind of dumb shit?

I could understand being mistaken before, even after he refused to go after her for the emails, but the DNC leaks followed by him sucking the DNC's asshole clean despite blatant evidence they were actively colluding against what his supporters voted for confirmed.

Unless he's the most cucked man in existence. But the level of cuckery required for that to be true would rip a whole in the space time continuum.

Its most likely that he's controlled opposition, but I like the idea of him being a turbo-cuck.

The Clintons bought him out at the end which is why he, nor would anyone, give a fuck about who wins what if you just made eight figures.

Leak a few to prove you have them, then begin negotiations. Wikileaks has some nasty shit up the pipe—now it's just a matter of who pays.

The Russians obviously faked these calls too.

see

YOU CAN'T SLIDE STICKIES CHAIM

Assange can't even leave the Ecuadorian embassy though, can he? Why would he even accept money?

There isn't anything really significant in these voice mails.

But the fact that Wikileaks even has them is further proof that Assange is telling the truth about having something huge on Clinton.

I think he is waiting for all of the traitors and tyrants to line up behind Clinton before releasing the big stuff.

POSTING IN A STICKY!

Kek. Someone post webm pls.

Nigger go listen to the page theres like 29 clips you lazy fuck.

dat pic?

I know he is but this is still embarrassing. It's like eating shit. It doesn't matter how many times one says to themselves "I'm doing this on purpose" can wash away the shame of eating shit.

It's modelled off of a mongoose right?
What makes it even more funny is that a mongooses main diet is rats, snakes, and worms
Along with fruit and shit but that doesn't matter

that's the only mention of cornell west in the article.

why is this shit stickied? the article doesn't say anything of what op says. we have fools for mods.

Hillary has an inner circle of exclusively lesbian women. Look at their pictures, they all look like lesbodians.

Why get my hopes up like that, Anons?

They may be pieces of shit but they're not fools. They're very shrewd at what they do. They want to destroy this board but they know they can't do it outright so they try to do annoying little things here and there to piss us off.

Drown yourself in semen

Hillary is married, do you think she's straight as an arrow because of that? Especially with how she and Huma treat each other?

Sanders shitty nigger base shilling failed him so of course that fat jew would be pissed. He pandered to niggers so hard and they still cling to Hillary "Super Predator" Clinton.

You can access Wikileaks list of DNC voice mails from that RT link. But, I'm not sure which ones are worth listening to, and OP is a fucking liar about the content of that page.

wait.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16460
OP still sucks since he can't even link to the voicemail he's talking about.

what the jewish sounding woman said is is true but also old news.
archive.is/84nw4
archive.is/9xtWW

yeah, like sticking a shitty thread with a shitty op which links (without archiving) an article that doesn't mention what he greentexts at all.

Frankly, her family life is something she did ok in. So she's a dyke; big deal. Got married anyway and had a kid. That's ok in my book. Most homosexuals handled their lives that way before the current craze.

She had a kid with someone other than her husband you mean, right? Does this goyim not know about Hubbel?

She had her kid with another man, and said kid is constantly getting plastic surgery to make herself look more like Bill so she can pass herself off as his biological daughter. Bill rapes women, and then Hillary psychologically tortures them. Doesn't really sound like a healthy, happy, stable family there. And we've probably barely scratched the surface.

If it weren't for Trump this would be a Bu$h vs $hillary puppet show right now.

Let that sink in for a moment. Trump literally stumped the cuckstablishment's plans and there is a legit election for the first time in decades.

Filtered

Also check out those repeating digits I got.

bump for potencial

checked

Checked as well.

Listen to the actual voicemails, faggot.

BUMP

Bump. Download these files pol!