I'm a woman of science

She's gonna be even more insufferable than Keira Knightley, isn't she?

What you mean by insufferable? Keira was absolutely inexpressive and non-existent, to the point I can't remember of her, much less get irritated by her in the movie.

She was alright in the first film, although the stupid cracks about corsets makes my eye twitch to this day, but then she became annoying in the second and third one where she magically became a badass fighter because reasons.

She looks a million times better, and actually has curves. That alone makes her presence more tolerable, as she at least does her job as a woman.

dude jack sparrow has no pants lmao

Either she's been using belladonna drops or is horny as fuck.

Feels like shit, man

christ you fuckers are stupid

shit actress

i want to put my benis in her bagina :D D

She's actually a decent actor instead of some expressionless puppet with the director's cock up her ass parading her around like a ventriloquist.

Plus, it's meant to be a reference to her disbelief in the batshit things like ghosts, not a comment on her progressivism.

Women of science shaped the modern world you shitlord

Like that Franko-pole physicist woman that showed us radiation exposure really is lethal. Bless her.

Actually she was just an assistant to her physicist husband, and she faked her radiation poisoning to mask the hepatitis a she got from fucking farm animals.

Doesn't look half as bad as I expected it too be.

Might be, but you have to consider that the (((mouse))) will meddle with it.
There might easily be more scenes that show how "progressive" and stronk she is.

I only care about how progressive she is at sitting on my dick.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

shes fucking terrible you fuckface

She's a MILF now

Wow, she actually does look better. For once I was pleasantly surprised.

That's generally what eyeliner does

That thumbnail screams JUST.

High as a fucking kite.

No it doesn't.

In every single Pirates movie the bad guy is more sympathetic than that make-up wearing poofter Jack Sparrow.

Maybe if you stab your eye with it.

That's the point. Jack is a villain protagonist. He's a pirate.

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'd punch that irritating bitch in the face

Why has a bald woman?
It's so ugly.

Wait a second Johnny Depp died last year