New Board!

Are you tired of?
Then it's time to fucking move!
>>>/television/

looks like shit

Wait and see, Faggot Cuck…I think you are going to be in for quite a shock. Your reign of tyranny is coming to an end…Soon.

lol. What are you going to do? Follow in Holla Forums's footsteps and market yourselves on Reddit? You lost before you started.

depends on how autistic the mods are. in my experience, constantly jumping boards just dilutes discussion more and limits the amount of fun. if you cant out post or ignore shitposters running wont save you from them.

gitgud faggot.

Nice try Faggot Cuck.

If they were actually interested in talking about movies, they would've gone to /film/. /television/ only exists because of Margaretcucks.

Faggot Cuck, pls.

all me

t. rulecucked nigger shill

Like you?
Like the ones you make?
Like the mods on /television/?
Like the way you market for you new board?
Like this thread?

Even those brainwashed morons would be a welcome change to Holla Forums-tier lol xD so randum omgrofl beating-a-dead-horse spergfest that is current Holla Forums.

This board needs an enema.

kill yourself goy

Holla Forums is shit, it was founded on shit, it has always been shit

/bane/ was the only spark of life it ever had and you drove them out hotheads

How many times are we gonna do this same old song and dance nigga? Until you get bored again?

Since you seem to be responding this time, tell me why do you keep making duplicate threads despite hating them?

When TFA came out the board was at its zenith. Holla Forums actually made some funny things then. But then the cuckposters came, and sudocuck, and the board became "what did he mean by this" and "is this kino" and "louis walks up to the stage" and every thread became derailed by "go back to poleddit" or "reddipol" and of course "omigad stop posting an actress, post more bald red-haired comedian".

Holla Forums became the designated street shitting board. The best thing in the world would be if cuckposters and sudocuck fucked off to /television/ and stayed there, but of course they won't.

tv shows in general are shit, so of course there won't be good discussions.

Not an argument.

Not particularly

jennay won dude lol cuck

Mods are faggots though. No defending 1 week bumplocking of threads and deletion of some threads. I once posted an invite from /sp/ for the superb owl and it got deleted. In contrast, the same invite was posted on Holla Forums a board with far more srtricter mods, but the thread was not deleted.

jennay won jew get over it

fuck's sake guys

bravo jimbo

I highly doubt anything here is 'ironic' especially with waifufags.

jennay won dude get over it

jennayyyyyyy

Still waiting

they're butthurt margaret fags mad that jennay won

Libertarianism belings in exile. Libertarianism is cuckoldry. The minute you say you'd fight to the death for another person's freedom to hate you is the minute you are their slave.

t. Former lolberg

Lolbergism is retarded yes, but it's just the gateway drug to the most enlightened philosophy, anarchism.

Anarchy is just a transition phase between who's in power, afterwards black people will rule.

if you ban capeshit on that new board then I might be interested

WOW
such an original concept OP
>>>/movies/
>>>/film/
>>>/ftv/
>>>/tvb/
>>>/tele/

It just keeps getting better….

Yeah, there's some rulecucked faggot with a scat fetish spamming his shitbag waifu and a reddit tier board shilling all over Holla Forums lately.

This from the same reddit faggot who said Margaret was off topic for "being more about gaming" then allowed multiple threads about jontron to stay up. Face it, your little disney board here is finished. Throw around as many buzzwords as you want but you're just a few fanboys now circlejerking to a sloth and using cuckchan nostalgia to do it.

still waiting

Because this is the duplicate thread board, dipshit. Go count the jennay and jontron threads.

absurdist posting has made it easier for leftypol to post here.

maybe you should contribute instead of crying nigger, maybe you are shit, ive had le serious discussion here about a variety of things but thats not what its for

also as someone pointed out tv and flicks are generally shit right now so of course this board is shit it would be dishonest if it wasnt

that being said jenny fags need to be fucking deported to siberia and chinese cartoon fags deserve the jellied gasoline also star wars is garbage and if you unironically watch capeshit you should fucking offf yourself