You know lately I've been finding it very hard to care about anything

You know lately I've been finding it very hard to care about anything.

Anyone else have this feeling?

Nah, usually I just sperg out and give too many shits to the point where it drives me and everyone around me insane.

I alternate between both. I'd recommend it, it's an extremely fun and effective way to go about life.

I relate.

Hey, fuck Sasha for intelligence-signalling. Maybe she's just really good at looking like a dumb fucking high schooler, but "muh existentialism" and "muh (horrible) noise band" was cringeworthy like 8 years ago when she was young and hot and was posting all that garbage.

1 you are playing games too much
2 you are fapping too much
3 you are not exercising enough
4 you are not eating well enough (go to /r/fasting or /r/ketogains and attempt a water fast or strict keo diet to get your brain chemistry back on track)

Me too though. This might belong on wiz.

But seriously, fuck Sasha Grey. Idc if it was like her whole point to be the smug pseudo-intellectual chick you wanted to fuck in high school / college, that shit just annoys me. "I'm gonna post pictures of me reading Dostoyevsky, I'm so fuckin deep! Haha anal"

I can't get a boner for any girl who doesn't at least pretend to know something about any kind of mathematical logic. This bitch gets an ¬ because she negates my boner and is an L on her side.

test

Get out.

I just moved my bowels. Does that count?

ur bipolar

whos the girl in the pic??

also anybody know the song at 2:34

its gore so watch out if u rweak

anyone know back story?

mexicans

Kansas Mexicans - even worse

do u know the song tho

this?

i thought you were trolling me

thanks, i appreciate it

Got any nudes?