Manlet Central

Are you a little guy?
I'm about 5ft 10in, which makes me king manlet. At least I got that going for me. What are your experiences being short?

5'11'' here.
You're manlet prince, i'm king of the manlets. Please kill me.

5'7 here. After I turned 16 or so and stopped growing all my tall friends left me

Eh, I don't think your really a manlet. Your at the higher end of the height for the average adult male.

Your growth plates must have closed really early. Growth usually persists until you reach the 20's.

This is the worst

FUCKING THIS.
I was always much taller than most kids and stood at 5'8 at 14 years of age.
But then I stalled at 5'9 and stopped growing in my later teen years, while everyone else continued.

I'm 20 now and haven't grown since 16. My height is only going to keep shrinking until I die.

Yeah. It makes you wonder if something stunted your growth.

Dude what are you talking about.

Your the siźe of a fucking peny… Have you ever gone inside a vigina? I can't believe I have not heard of you before….

Wow are you a fairy… How do you even get down that curb to cross the road.

There's a big chance something did.
My parents are really bad parents and around the time i became a teenager they wouldn't let me sleep and they stopped feeding me things other than bread.

B T F O

The worst past is that I brought up the issue of this with the doctor. I mentioned that my growth appeared stunted because I was normally supposed to keep growing, but instead of helping me out they said I was just fine or "normal". It was because my genetical height was 6"1, but because I was around the "normal" bracket they decided to not investigate the issue.

And he still looked down on the jews.

same height, luckily i like in a country where 5'10 is slightly taller than average.
and i'm still taller than 99% of bitches out there so thats what matters.

Also I'm the shortest male in my family. Most of the other men in my fam are over 6'1'' at least. When I was 16 I asked my mom if I was going to get any taller and she said "oh, you'll shoot up some day!". Nope.

Maybe. My parents let me drink beer when I was like 4. I also took acne pills growing up, maybe those stunted the growth.

like is suffering.

u fokn w0t m8?
u avin a giggl?
ill fuk u up m8

I feel what you feel bro.

Become manlier. That's all you have left to do.

Well, I sure have an interesting story for you guys.
It was so fucking worth it.

What country are you in? In the US 5'10 is the average, I think.

Brazillian with 6,1. Ask anything.

66 inches, still fuck tall bitches.

I am six foot, but due to my fetishes I don't really care.
guess you guys could break your bones to make yourself taller.

I'm 5'9 but 6 inches taller than my mother so I look tall by comparison.

5'5'' here
I started puberty at 9 and was 12/13 when I stopped. I grew so fast and got a lot of mass that a lot of coaches were coming up to me and preparing me for football and other sports like track/field

So at 13 I was slightly taller and bigger than all the boys in my class. Then summer break hits. I'm a loser so I was just inside jerking off all summer

Then I go back to school and all the fucking boys grew like a foot and were slightly taller than me

Then I get into high school and life just fucked my shit up. Smaller by a mile. Weaker by a mile. Uglier by a mile.

It was a huge slap in the face. Even the girls started edging me out in Junior/Senior year of high school

Now I'm 28 and a KV
never been on a date either. cant find anyone willing to go out with me. most women that even slightly know me make fun of my height. life sucks if you aren't a Chad

I'm 5'8" but it could have been a whole lot worse considering both my parents were 5'4"

If it came down to it would you be able to kick your short Father's ass or are you also a little bitch?

Hint: Women like SHORT Chad's too.

yea

……
………..
You are stupid

i'm 5ft 7-maybe 5ft 6, it's hard to tell.

finding clothes in my size has been difficult in the past i guess?

You guys realize the average height for girls is 5'4. Your are taller than most. Taller than me for sure and I'm extremely jealous. I cant reach shit.

You're*

if i scooped you up on my shoulders you'd feel like the tallest man alive~

Why do faggots feel the need to make fake stories? Is your life such shit you need to lie on the internet. Here's what really happened:

Why are you so poor?

My gym spotter is 5'3" and weighs around 140 lbs. He's married to a pretty girl who's taller than him and towers over him in heels.

The difference is he's not a pussy like you faggots.

Instead of playing vidya and jacking off to cartoons, he joined the army and went infantry. Instead of being a NEET LOSER, he went to college after Iraq and graduated in electrical engineering. He's a manager at his company and makes money doing paperwork and making phone calls. Where is Chad and what has he done and how much is in his bank?

No, his wife probably has a fetish for midgets.

Believe whatever you want, my insecure friend.
If you think it's a fake story, then that's fine by me.
But he wasn't that strong anyway, so it's obvious why I kicked his ass.
If he was as fit as me, I wouldn't have stood a chance. at all against him.

the only women that guy attracts are teenagers m8. Which isn't a bad thing but if he makes a move he's going to jail.

didn't happen. If you were wearing enough shit on your feet to grow nearly 10 inches you'd just be laughed at.

Whenever I'm feeling shit about being a manlet, I just think of all the powerful manlets who walked the earth. Granted, I'll almost certainly never match their accomplishments, but still, they didn't let height stand in their way, so why should you or I, fellow manlet?

Excuse me OP?
5'11" here, I'M the king of manlets.
The rest of you bow to me so that we can at least be eye level for this no doubt pleasant conversation we're about to have.

Isn't Napoleon being a manlet a myth because of different units of measurement between France and other yuro countries at the time?

I hid my shoes by wearing long pants, and people didn't even notice until the next day.
Then they knew why I took the challenge.
And yes, people did laugh at me. I even inspired other people to do the same thing too, believe it or not.

If I recall correctly, it is pretty much a myth; British propaganda mocked him for being short, when in reality he was fairly average height for the time. Not sure about the different units of measurement and if that played a part, but it could very well have played a part. By today's averages though, he would be a manlet.

I was completely unaware of how low the self-esteem of manlets really is.
Thanks Holla Forums.

t. 6' 8" master-race reporting in.

hey tumblr

Nobody applauded, dumbass. In fact, nobody even knew what was going on until shit went down.
Why does standing up for yourself make you tumblr? I highly doubt tumblr would even encourage me to do it.
Instead, they'd tell me to just be a little faggot and silently cry about it instead of calling his bluff, not before mention I'm A FUCKING WHITE MALE, of course.

The hardest part about being 5' 10" is that my cockhead keeps banging against the inside of my knees all the time, whenever I walk.

He's not a male model, he's a dinky actor named Zac Efron and he's so short he barely is taller than Vanessa Hudgens and she's a midget.

Somebody skipped leg day.

I saw this clip the other day.

Does anyone have the suspicion that Xi was wearing lift shoes for this photo-op because of the communist obsession with face-saving?

I doubt this chink is almost as tall as Trump, but then again, who knows what they fed him growing up.

I don't think even Asian guys are as short as tiny Trump

they probably put him on a half-apple so he doesn't look like a Kim-Jong-Il type midget compared to Trump, who is a 6'3" god of war

lol get back to me when you're 6'9", manlet
Oh wait, your growth was stunted and you're forever stuck at that height, my bad :^) I'm tired of bumping my head on door frames tbh

An alcoholic fat Jew lover
Is Stalin
Toppest kek

Ok reddit.