LUGENPRESSE

So did Hillary just admit she actually deleted/leaked 33K secret U.S government emails?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vjvWg
nytimes.com/2016/07/24/public-editor/liz-spayd-the-new-york-times-public-editor.html
hss.fullerton.edu/paj/nixonconference/pdf/Rio Bauce_Nixon Conference Paper_Spring 2012.pdf
archive.is/lUiFJ
archive.is/mWCcn
archive.is/F6PWI
newscientist.com/article/dn12786-quantum-cryptography-to-protect-swiss-election/
prisonplanet.com/articles/august2006/300806jfk.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT'S THE REDS THEY'RE COMING FOR US

Bracing for this now

Presidents don't banter. Trump needs to be coached on how to be a fucking President.

Since the voting machines aren't hooked up to anything remotely resembling an internet connection, then that is an impossible scenario. So, they can't use that excuse.

It's meant to pre-empt the actual voting fraud that Hillary must do in order to win.

Says you

Leaders have bantered since the beginning of recorded history, and long before that.

I love how Andy Richter evidently didn't give two shits about Hillary Clinton's unsecured e-mail server with state secrets on them until Donald Trump made a joke about it, a joke with the implication that Russia has the e-mails already.

You didn't know? Anyone who doesn't agree with the party is an antirevolutionary traitor who will be sent to the gulag. These agent provocateurs will hack the very machines in person.

Uh…did Hillary Clinton give a shit???????????

Imagine Trump and Putin in a tracksuit sqautting together.

Shut the fuck up, reddit. Go kill yourself. We didn't get to where we are by being bitches.

You're right. Angry despots and fascist dictators do banter about imprisoning their political opponents. So, Trump has that goin' for him.

I wonder how one goes about getting that job. Be first in line to vote and carry a secret Raspberry Pi box to plug in and hack the machine.

Actually, you are being a bitch. Every time someone says something mean about Trump, you go full bitch mode and cry all the way to the mods.

And don't bother … I get paid by the filter.

It's pretty clear at this point that liberals have no idea what could be leaked and what has already been hacked into. Instead of putting up a real selection of candidates that weren't entirely corrupt and blatantly smug about being so, they got behind Hillary.

We're past damage control at this point. There's no denial, no cover ups anymore……we're watching a circus of semantics as these people actually believe such brazen admittance does any good.

No, see, Hillary Clinton can be as careless with State Department data as she wishes but, if Donald Trump calls her out on it, Donald Trump is the bad guy.

Nice strawman. Filtered.

You should get paid by every dick you suck, you'd earn a lot more.

cha-ching!

These kikes are so desperate they're not even trying to be subtle anymore. After lying us all the way to Iraq though, nobody but the most comatose libfag is buying it.

Did you suck off another one?

(((Schneier)))

sure is reddit in here

Y-y-y-y-yeah Presidents don't engage i-i-in the old okey doke

Expectations about being "presidential" only apply to our side. Bill, Obama, and Hillary have not acted "presidential" a day in their fucking lives. By perpetuating this meme, you identify yourself as not on our side

kek
filtered so you don't shit up the rest of the thread by being a neutered bitch

OH LORD IN HEAVEN I AM READY FOR THE COUNTERATTACK. THANK YOU FOR FOOLISH ENEMIES. THANK YOU FOR ARROGANT RIVALS. THANK YOU THAT THEY OPENED THIS CAN OF WORMS.

Lyndon Johnson held meetings on the toilet, you know, back when America wasn't a laughing matter for the rest of the world our Presidents talked as much shit as they wanted because that's what men do.

someone tell this fat woman to
BE QUIET

Th-

wha-

mmy brain can

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?

you saying that leaders and politicians can't make bantz m8? That's the main appeal of trump, unlike shilldawg who spends gorillions of dollars on ad campaigns trump just shitposts on twitter

Is anyone else fucking ready for the Russo-American Axis?

We'll be able to take on the world on our own and win handily.

MEDIA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Bill Clinton signed this treaty in 1999 mandating Russia help us in criminal matters.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

Hell yea. Nothing brings two sides together like a common enemy. We'll become bestest budz while exterminating every dune coon in the world.

Both our countries have a lot to gain from a two-way alliance.

I get the feeling that behind closed doors, the relationship between us has been the USA telling Russia what to do and Russia either going along with some of it to keep the peace, or lying to the Americans.

Did you all hear that?

The sound of a million cunts exploding.

We will remove kebab and explore the stars together.

How relevant is the document? That would be great if it's significant to the case itself. If it could be applied it completely blows Hillary the fuck out.

They're grasping for straws more than any

holy fuck the lugenpress is paranoid Trump is going to win

more than any kike*

Well, he is winning. I don't know if they're still stacking the polls or not, but if they are, Hillary's currently getting BTFOd.

oh shit someone do a mockup of an Amerirussian world flag.

Somebody tweet at him:

"What difference, at this point, does it make!"

bump

Didn't he just say "If someone has the emails, they should release them"? In what way is that treasonous? He's just asking for assistance prosecuting, right?

Is he right?

A country is not like a person, it doesn't have "friends" or even "enemies".

Only temporary allies, associates, and targets.
In a way, not unlike a company might behave.

>but let's ignore the actual treason committed by Hillary Clinton.

Russo-Anglo-American Alliance imminent

No, but he is a faggot, and so are you.

Nope, stop shilling him all over Holla Forums Andrew.

4D CHESS

archive.is/vjvWg

nytimes.com/2016/07/24/public-editor/liz-spayd-the-new-york-times-public-editor.html

BRUTALITY

I would much rather have that than have to work with the jew controlled cucks of Current Year +1 Europe

Kill yourself.

I expected the media to be hostile toward Trump and they met that expectation. Continually, though, the audacity of their attacks take me aback. Right now they're attacking Trump because Hillary's unsecured server was hacked. They keep reaching new lows and I wonder what they'll go for next.

They're like Baghdad Bob and Soviet press all in one. Just imagine if Hillary was subjected to a fraction of the attacks that Trump gets.

Double Quints of might KEK

The (((media))) will keep up this facade but the normalfags are waking up, the time has come.

Are you rustled because Trump can move mountains with mere banter while the loudest and strongest yawp that you can manage isn't even capable of moving mouse whiskers?

No wonder your side is losing, loser.

their target audience might be dumb enough to believe it, but putin (hopefully) isn't.

They're going to try and Watergate 2.0 him

I'd watch it.

Pick one Rotten Clit.

Top kek
Extremely underrated post

The MSM is hysterical. It's almost sad.

The (((media))) is pushing this Russia angle hard, and there's not even some coherent message linking Trump to Putin or anything of that sort. They're basically just screaming "TRUMP" and "RUSSIA" incessantly and hoping shit will stick to the wall.

Besides, I thought the 30k emails were just personal business like buying Chelsea new tampons. Why is the media so desperate that Russia doesn't get their hands on such trivial correspondence?

Welcome to Holla Forums
Enjoy your stay

Kinda like that Nostradamus graphic that gets passed around. Memes have brought us into a new golden age.

It's like a funnier version of That's My Bush.

MAKE AMERICA BANTZ AGAIN

This has to be one of the victims of the Republican primary, is that you Guacman, Rato, Rand?

oh snap

YOU ARE AL SYMPATHIZERS TO A TRAITOR TO THIS GREAT NATION AND MUST BE PURGED IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM

Why contain it? Release everything.

FUCK OFF BRITS

LUGENPRESSE! LUGENPRESSE!

As cathartic as it may be should everything be released now, I'm hoping Russia and/or Wikileaks saves the most damning stuff they have from Hillary's servers to just before the debates.

What the actual fuck.
Even if Russia really was the big bad boogieman they make it out to be, they're still doing us a great service by exposing this shit.
I mean, how do they think they sound? who is the real bad guy at this point?

It's utterly grotesque that people are still defending this absurdity. They've practically reached cartoon villain status and they're still trying.

WEW LADS

Was this all part of Trump's master plan? What kind of 5D chess is this mad man playing?

This man does realize that this would not be an issue if Hillary had not originally stored them on an unauthorized private server in her fucking bathroom, right? Also having shared them with people who the FBI had confirmed had been hacked!

Best part is, he never actually said, "I hope they hack it," He said If they have those emails i would like to see it.

If RUSSIA has clinton's emails, then yes, it would be a good fucking thing to let us know what information they stole so we can see the extent of the damage. Jesus fuck liberals are retarded. They all deserve to die. They deserve to be raped and slowly tortured to the point of extreme pain and mental breakdown, then gently crested into death so that they get no reprieve and the last moment of their life is one of horror and torment.

t. keyboard warrior

Hahahahahahaha
That projection is deafening

Top kek. When will liberals ever learn? You can't stump the Trump.

Feel the Bern, Reddit-cuck
hand-rub.jpg

Trump should be skull-knight and Shillary should be the uterine whore of qliphoth.

Yeah. We need new OC in regards to Trump's chess game anyways.

What's the non-furfag FOSS shoop?

Remember when they said that Trump will start a war with Russia?

It's going to be fun to see them trip over themselves. They can't even keep their lies straight let alone their "narratives".

Unlike Hillary, who has proven to be a literal threat to national security… What a lunatic.

Also, the FBI case could be re-opened since there was no double jeopardy attached.

Time for E-mailgate 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Holy shit that is such a precise BTFOing

These idiots only repeat what they hear, they have no clue what a primary source is or they'll just tell any lie to get "their side" to win.

legally Russia is our ally.

How? How does he keep stumping them like this?

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

THE MAN LITERALLY CAN NOT BE STUMPED

All Trump has to say is that this wouldn't have happened if Hillary wasn't so fucking stupid in not securing anything even with a fucking password and that makes her a literal retard and threat to national security, even further is that the leaks wouldn't bother her so much if they didn't prove she was a corrupt cunt.

Speaking of watergate, they got nixon for erasing 19 minutes, yet hillary erases thousands of documents and nothing happens to her.

It's like seeing a planetary alignment.

Keks of Keks.

Bill Clinton signed the possible death warrant of his wife.

HOLY SHIT

Based Bill 'Kill the Shills' Still just posted this video I encourage Holla Forums to watch. (spoilers: Russia is obligated to return Hillary's by a 1999 treaty signed by her husband.)

I forgot how much I enjoy his videos.

compilation where?

Oh God, the concern troll is here again.

GET SOME

annuit coeptis

It's 6D now lad.

Not just that she had an insecure server, but the DNC spin that the wikileaks were from Russian suprhax0rz

Oh this is good

It's fucking crazy how close we came to all-out war with Russia.

And you need to take the BBC out of your bodily orifices.

It should be fairly obvious to anyone who's been following his way of strategy that the reason he made this comment was so also keep the DNC leaks from getting buried so heavily. By association with this comment, it ends up dragging out that this was made about the DNC email leaks, therefor, media and (((they))) can't simply bury it and media blackout on this.

4d master chessman playing the media and the kikes like fiddles.

Anti-Anglo!

Trump is stockpiling ammunition. And to think there will be EVEN MORE between now and the debates.

remember when leftists bemoaned the same arguments from cuckservatives when wikileaks leaked the warlogs and state dept logs?

REMINDER OF WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME SHILLS

Who the hell gives a fuck you little pussy.

Alexander the Great did banter.

I've said many times that his "gaffes" aren't gaffes. They're precisely planned memetic warheads.

This is how they're gonna spin it, huh? The inevitability of a Trump presidency has finally hit home for everybody, so they're setting it up to look like the Russians rigged it? Is that what we're going to be hearing the next 8 years?

Banter is Anglo tradition lad, if your president doesn't banter he's denying the nations' Saxon roots.

This is what men who wish a woman to be their leader actually believe.

You're either a kike or a poorly educated nigger.

==LEUGENPRESSE== bTFO

oh wow the thirteenth thread on this. wow thanks for checking the catalog retard

okie doke

Notice how the word 'might' is so frequently used by journofucks. They know that if they let room for somebody to sue, the chance will be grasped. Because they are lying little shits.
The word 'might' nullifies this. It's a way of saying "we wuz totally objective and shit, we try to expose all opinions xD".

t. speculation

Leave. Now.

Haven't seen that Rebbit-tier meme for ages. Get the fuck out, you're not fooling anyone.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can already see the narrative… $hillary is getting beat in the polls because the russian boogyman hacked them all!

Yes goyim this is why! We better postpone the democracy and give the KANG 4 more years because the ebil russians will rig it!

Whatever okie doke is, we need more of it.

Shouldn't they have printed this story about 1 week before the election for maximum confusion?

Amateurs.

Isn't there some kind of way to force a paper ballot?

If they are so scared they should just do one. I would say do one nationwide so there is no suspicion of tampering.

That's what I mean.
If there's already lying press shit about rigged machines, fuck it, surely we can find some millions of little slips of paper.
Fuck them, if they're going to try to cheat the machines, let's ditch 'em.

meme it

Dude, no fucking way
LOL
HOW THE FUCK DID THEY NOT ALREADY KNOW THIS? HOW ARE THEY THIS GOD DAMNED DUMB?

Fucking nigger

They have. Meanwhile they're trying to paint him that way.

Lel, meme magic explained: presidential edition

I had to see what that looked like in a transcript.

Reminder that okie is a slur for white people. It's apparently from when poor white farmers left oklahoma after the dust bowl, and went to commiefornia. It's from some book named grapes of wrath.

Obama used a racist slur against a white man, and nobody cares.

Exactly this. Obama wasn't stroking out. He was searching for a term less offensive than "cracker," thought of "redneck," almost settled on "white," and finally went with "okie-doke."

I think I have become an accelerationist guys.

REMINDER THAT ACTING PRESIDENTIAL INCLUDES KILLING THOSE THAT INSULT YOUR WIFE
ted cruz duel when

Classic DARVO.

Actually user they didn't get him for that they got him for lying about the cover up for the break in.
There was a huge amount of speculation as to what was discussed during the 19 mins though.
I tend to believe he was discussing the JFK murder and those who were involved in it.
And he knew enough to understand exactly how it went down and and who was involved.

Not to mention JFK was a dear friend of Nixon.

Defiantly gave me chuckle user.
Kinda just like Trump and rato.

those fucking ducks man
im crying

No Rato is a slimy cunt who was never Trump's friend, Nixon and Kennedy were close.

I remember a story of Kennedy either kicking out or telling some guest at some party to stop bullying Nixon.

Nixon hated the Kennedys
If he was that much of a dear friend why didn't he give him a heads up before Dallas?
Remember user the entire decade of the 60's every presidential election was decided by assassination.

A little background
hss.fullerton.edu/paj/nixonconference/pdf/Rio Bauce_Nixon Conference Paper_Spring 2012.pdf

spoiler that shit

dubs confirm, absolutely on the money

His own political correctness caused him to short-circuit and humiliate himself, you could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears.

He's a legit computer security expert and that article is more anti-voting machines than anti-Russia:

archive.is/lUiFJ

Over the years, more and more states have moved to electronic voting machines and have flirted with Internet voting. These systems are insecure and vulnerable to attack.

But while computer security experts like me have sounded the alarm for many years, states have largely ignored the threat, and the machine manufacturers have thrown up enough obfuscating babble that election officials are largely mollified.

We no longer have time for that. We must ignore the machine manufacturers’ spurious claims of security, create tiger teams to test the machines’ and systems’ resistance to attack, drastically increase their cyber-defenses and take them offline if we can’t guarantee their security online.

Longer term, we need to return to election systems that are secure from manipulation. This means voting machines with voter-verified paper audit trails, and no Internet voting. I know it’s slower and less convenient to stick to the old-fashioned way, but the security risks are simply too great.

Or even simpler: use paper ballots. There's no need for voting machines, period.

Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook

archive.is/mWCcn

archive.is/F6PWI
Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

Looks like you're on the wrong platform.

They were friends retard, look it up.

newscientist.com/article/dn12786-quantum-cryptography-to-protect-swiss-election/

Switzerland uses QKD for its elections, literally impossible to hack.

Nice photo.

Yes user

The Jewish crime syndicates gave told Nixon (who later was very hesitant about having Jews in his cabinet and also had to defuse the Yom Kippur War) of their nefarious scheme to kill Kennedy.

Has anyone pointed out that every country with an intelligence agency worth mentioning has those e-mails? Russia has them, china has them, fuck, even britain probably has them.

So many people with no knowledge of intelligence agencies talking shit.

To clarify, i mean on tv. Im guessing most people here already know.

That doesn't make it less of a slur. The equivalent would be someone calling Obama a dindu on stage, and they would have been burned at the stake for doing it. It is absolutely disgusting that he can do that and nobody cares. I never heard a single person in the media bring it up, at maximum they just laughed at the stuttering.

I did so that i could provide you with some info as to why i stated that nixon hated the kennedys.

which is here

Now I guess I have to go a step further and show you who Clint Murchison was and the infamous Dallas meeting prior to the murder.

Richard Nixon

prisonplanet.com/articles/august2006/300806jfk.htm

The difference is the nixon kennedy presidential election was my "first election". It was not until I was older that I went back and studied it a little more in depth, and the fact that gore inventing the tubes made it a whole lot easier.

FOURTH
DIMENSION

DAILY REMINDER: Andy Richter is a Swedish-German male prostitute.

I just took a look at some of the stuff politifact is saying, this shit is outrageous, that image can't even begin to do it justice.
Trump quote "Crime is rising in major cities in America", politifact says he said "Crime is rising" and gives it a "pants of fire" rating. Just fucking ludicrous. That's not even the worst of it. How can people get away with this?

Because it has "fact" in its name therefore it must be true. This is actually what shitlibs think.

This Fall on Fox: TROIKA

Yeah the left is deathly incapable of being consistent on all fronts.

it's called RECYCLING you shitlord!

They reached cartoon villain status a long time ago, an example is hillary wanting to dissolve the border and take in 500% more refugees than we planned to already, but not limited to that.

Mention that Russia has a treaty to aid in criminal investigations with the United States and that this is simply helping an investigation recieve new evidence.

Dude, I'm legit oppressed at work if I bring up my views on anything. They're all Clinton supporting fuck ups, and after a while they started referring to me as the "neonazi" of the office.

I made sure after that started that I would act leftist when possible, because if my boss heard that sort of shit my career is fucking over.

Ats school I kinda became known as a "neo-nazi", but played it off as joking.

Four against one, from a group of unfunny fucks with absolutely no leeway on anything.

It does not come off as a joke.

I was like that at my school too. To be honest I did openly deny the holocaust.

Whats your occupation? I'm in a really liberal city and no one thinks I'm a nazi despite being like really openly Trump supporting.

I'm a programmer, in a group of other programmers.

And they are all globalist scum because this think it's more "efficient" and don't see the need to maintain cultures they don't give a shit about.

Weird. I'm an engineer so I guess irrational people can't grasp the shit I work with.

Programming has pretty much become a hive mind for retarded SJWs, sucks bro. You should take some circuit classes and become a CE, it'll get you away from those creeps.

Working on getting out of this job right now, building a portfolio of shit to eventually get into games development.

Because games are one of the few things I've always enjoyed, and I want to quell the tide of shitty SJWs infecting that market.

Just remember that the games industry has that kill list where they won't hire known republicans. Fucking silicon valley scum.

Be a better programmer than they are and flaunt your superior Nazi coding. Play villain to their delusion and have some fun. I'm the resident "ultra-conservative" in my social group and I have fun with it while also slowly redpilling them normies.

I would also recommend having another job lined up after saving a bit of "fuck you" money so you can egress from the scenario at any given time.