There's no Way Snyder Directed This

These scenes look awful, the composition is embarrassing. I have a feeling that Warner Bros overstepped their boundaries and shit all over Zack's original vision.

>Beatles song covered as a more hard rock can't find a proper description for it song
After BvS not making $1 billion and seeing how execs made Suicide Squad less serious, I have even low hopes for this. Zack may be getting the short end of the stick here. Unlike the BvS trailer, there isn't any of the themes or symbolism in this one, just reddit tier jokes and fight scenes. This is going to blow, hard.

I don't understand how anyone could release this trailer and think that it makes their film look good. Cyborg looks like absolute garbage. Same with Flash. Only Batman and Wonder Woman look good visually.

Why is everything grey?

Okay, I like that.

This trailer doesn't tell me anything about the story or give me any hint of what the movie is about. Why does the robot nigger look like a trash can?

Yeah.
His name's on it but he's not on here.

Did you even watch it?
Or are you suggesting that there's a plot beyond that? You may need to lower your expactations, friendo.

Wait, does Batman have a mech suit?

Batman v Superman's plot and themes were about gods and men, about the commonality between all living things, it was an incredible film. Justice League looks like meaningless tripe.

They want the Avengers audience.

Maybe they could have at least said what that evil was. In the Avengers, it was clear that Loki was the villain and in Age of Ultron, despite Ultron not being introduced to the audience in a prior movie, they managed to build him up very well in the trailers and marketing. Had to search up who the villain is in this movie and it's SteppenWolf and an army of Parademons. Personally, I don't know these guys, so I doubt they'll be able to do them much justice, heck they have to set up Flash, Aquaman and Cybrog in this movie itself, plus the new villain. With Flash it may be ok, the tv show is a decent enough introduction for him for those who watched it but Aquaman and Cyborg, their very new to audiences.

Either way, Man of Steel and BvS both had decent themes and a lot of plot regardless if it was good or not shown in the trailer to give you an idea what the film would be about. This trailer seems like the movie will be a regular capeshit schlock like Suicide Squad.

Suicide Squad was fine, even with the reshoots.

The hatedom is just a mindless circlejerk based on Rotten Tomatoes scores. Suicide Squad is not any worse than trash like Antman that gets praised by reviewers.

I honestly have no idea who Steppenwolf is, and I read comics.

Suicide Squad was loved by black people.

He's the guy most close to Loki they could turn up.

and white people
and women

How? I hope they changed his design, based on the picture you posted he looks dumb.

Amber Heard looks hot as Aquawoman.

Because their guy Will Smith was there acting like a brotha. Also that club scene where joker was cucked with the allusion of that black bull going to fuck Harley.

Apparently Willem Dafoe is in it base don imbd, who is Nuidis Vulko?

Warner bros lets David Yates and everyone do their own thing for Harry Potter each one feels like the directors work maybe synder just fucking sucks. maybe the script sucks.

maybe just maybe capeshit sucks

Jews will defend this.

Kill yourself, hotpocket. No one here likes Harry Toilet aside from you.

Ben Affleck is the best version of Batman we've ever had.

They certified Cisbusters fresh. No one should take advice from them nor (((IMDb)))

Nope, that's why they defend Marvel, DC is not (((Diverse))) enough. They're loving Spider-Man: Homecoming

Every fucking time.

OH wowwww

If you think this movie will be good and/or want to see this movie, you are part of the problem

It's going to be exactly like this.

Snyder only does a good job when he has strong source material to work with. He goes off the rails when he has to come up with an original story.

yeah but women liked it bcuz projecting as lol so randum xD harley and wanting to fuck leto's joker.

lad why'd you have to make everything about politics? can't you just say it's gonna be bad because it looks like garbage?

It looks good, so no, he can;t

looks p cool tbh

tru

Usually Snyder/DCCU trailers are better than the movies

So either this is the opposite, or it's really THAT bad

Suck a fat one, plebian. Batman v Superman was a 10/10 film. Suicide Squad was a 7/10 flick. Both of them are better than any Marvel movie ever made.

Yeah but the trailers were still better

Same with Watchmen

So they fight a mind controlled and or really confused Superman in the 3rd act right?

Or is Superman's "rebirth" the cliffhanger ending?

SS was pure kino

Oy Vey why are all my action scenes in slow motion goyim?

10/10, I love her.

>more hard rock can't find a proper description for it song
It's called __trash__

Sephardic jew/10
Aka WW2's most used combustible.

top kino

Synder is a bro! FUCK YEAH!

pretty sure it's a stunt double though

Either way, add that with the Lois Lane bath scene in Batman v Superman, and all the Harley Quinn/Enchantress stuff in Suicide Sqaud, it shows DC understands that sex appeal belongs in super hero films. After all, capeshit is lowbrow, it's for the masses. (((Marvel))) is so cucked that they don't have any attractive women in any of their stuff.

IT'S ALL FAULT OF THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS FROM ROTTEN TOMATOES

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

GOD DAMN THEM ALL

Well, apparently Ben Affleck's Bruce Wayne is trigguering the fuck out of people for giving them major Trump vibes.

Didn't batman literally say that exact quote in Nolan's Kinoverse tho?

This seductive Jewess.

is batman v superman worth watching

I really hate the main villain actor, really really hate him

the movie is a mess, like Suicide Squad, and in both, the best things about them are Ben Affleck as Batman. If you don't like Jesse Eisenberg, this movie will only make you hate him more. He played his role way too "Jesse Eisenberg" and way too little "Lex Luther". Add in the dumb final boss monster and the shoehorned in Justice League characters to set up the DC universe, and the movie is pretty shit. Batman is cool though.

No
It's pretty awful

It's fucking great, mang.

what a twist

definitely don't have any real interest in this, i already forgot it's supposed to come out this year. something tells me wb ordered script rewrites and reshoots. also those script leaks are pretty much 100% guaranteed to be true.

Brett Ratner was right.

the day reddit implodes on itself. excellent, maybe this won't be so bad after all.

actually, what we'll most likely see is a clash of sjws and redditors. one half will praise it for its diversity, and the other half will claim its clear cut pandering (as if marvel isn't).

yates directed hbp and dhp2, which were the overall worst in the entire series. kill yourself nigger, and quit trying to meme it to the prequel trilogy's level, it won't happen, forced memes don't work here.

like seriously, how can the guy make a good film, then shit, then good again, then shit again? does he have some kind of curse like jim cameron, who can only make good movies so long as bill paxton or arnold schwarzenegger is in them?

Dubs of truth, also, he's a hotpocket. He's never going to stop pushing his pet bullshit. He's banned people over it already.

more like major Tony Stark vibes.

Snyder doesn't understand the source material. His batman being and looking basically like nite owl proves that.

why not HD?

What is it with White Stripes in fucking everything?

You know, I don't understand the source material either

It's a world that only makes sense if you force it to

In this case, by giving Batman robot armour so he doesn't get liquified the first time they fight something stronger than bank robbers

ishygydiggy my niigy, only reason to talk about this is to preemptively call it shit and anyone that is interested a fucking Ersatz nerd of the lowest order

im getting "youre a faggot nigger that deserves aids+extended stay in an internment camp" vibes from this jewtube tweet

fuck off mollycuck, youre a cunt and your cunt wife was right to divorce you, the movie will be shit no need to make a 45 minute video you arrogant baldheaded wannabee cult leading nigger, one of these days im going to violate the NAP of your ass

Batman is supposed to not really give a shit about the Justice League and only really stick to Gotham. In the cartoon they always make jokes about how they try to reach Batman for help but he is always ignoring them or some shit.

In the comics it goes a step further with Batman having secret plans on how to anally fuck each specific member of the league and they got butthurt over it and kicked him out.

I like the guy but imo at least, he hasn't made a good movie in almost a decade since Watchmen. If it's true that the studio fucked him over then he, David Ayer and anyone else they're holding captive who wants to make superhero movies need to get as far away from WB as possible.

Which forced meme is worse - prequels are good or Snyder isn't shit?

Yes

spoiler that shit none wants to see a jewish tranny

Both are true though.
At least, the PT is objectively good.
Snyder CAN be good. 300 is objectively good.

see, which meme forces the worst

Go buy a rope and hang yourself from the nearest tree. 300 is mediocre at best. It's derivative junk, truth be told.

I see no refutations.

?
If anything, it spawned derivative junk when people tried to copy its visual style.

JUSTice league lol

how do you refute a meme?

?
You've failed to refute the fact that it isn't the truth. You're the one calling it a meme.

to be fair, batman probably just wouldn't have replied

SS was pure shit
FTFY