Tfw Naruto has finally ended

Theres always the spin offs, fanfiction, videogames.

Boruto a shit, he's a fucking faggot, the worst and that's saying something given his limited appearances and the amount of shit characters in Naruto.

It will continue to live on in various other forms of media like DBZ. Spinoff movie releases next month.

>Half of them if not more than half are fillers

Bort is literally the worst

If a mango gets popular enough to be made into an animu, then the creator has to make enough content to justify the studio's production costs vs the expected revenue. Often this leads to the author I having to pull tons of shit out of his ass which totally changes the direction he had envisioned for the mango, leading him to even further writer's blocks down the road, which in turn leads to even more filler. This is especially true of shonenshit and moeshit. Nip producers are actually quite capable of being kikes.

The fillers i'm talking about in Naruto were original episodes which were never in the manga. So out of 700 episodes, over 350 of them could be skipped entirely since they had no bearing on the main storyline. Oddly enough though, the manga was so shit towards its end, the fillers in the anime, like the ones about Kakashi's past were better than the main storyline.

nigga nips are better at being kikes that actual kikes.

>>>/a/
Get out

The end of an era.

Believe it.

I never liked this show and it's faggot cast that all wore open toe sandals.

I don't follow Naruto, never got into it because I tend to hate supernatural/super power stuff in a school setting, or action anime that center on exams and tournaments (there are exceptions, however.)

I saw an article saying both Naruto and Sasuke are killed off in Boruto? God, what a stupid name. I feel dumber just for typing it.

Naruto was one of those shows that I wanted to watch when I was a kid, but I didn't want to get called a faggot on 4chan so I watched DBZ instead.

how much of a faggot do you need to be too be scared of getting called a faggot? you faggot.

Well it's not like you're not missing out on anything good.

*you're missing out

lol what a fag