All women are sociopathic

Why do women do shit like this? The are fucking psychotic, every last fucking one of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gppaJq2ibyI
leakforum.ga/XHLD75
youtube.com/watch?v=vr5f0FPq_78
youtube.com/watch?v=JYlPhFj_3T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck did you expect? if she said no the first time, why would the second time be any different?

why would she continue to fucking flirt with me though? And when I say "flirting" I mean flirting, she wasn't just being nice.

anybody who obsesses about the way they look and takes pictures of themselves every 5 fucking minutes are sociopathic

you know how girls be

yeah, they be all sociopathic n sheeit

She's probably a sadist, she'd probably get wet seeing my cry in front of her

Don't blame women because you are attracted to shit. And you sound like an intern at some shitty spic company so it isn't surprising you're going for shit-tier women. Water can only reach its level.

I'm an independent contractor, faggot

stop being a beta with oneitis and start banging hot girls that aren't her

【Words of MIYAMOTO Musashi No.3ーWomen for Samurai】

[À conversation with Musashi]

Haku:We heard Musashi-dono[Mr.Musashi] kept yourself from women.

Musashi:

Women are innocent daughters,otherwise demons.And daughters who hold their girlhood are very few.Most of the daughters become demons.And Men lose their Menhood being sucked their energies by the demons.

What does it mean that Men lose Menhood or Daughters lose Daughterhood ?It means they become men or women who become to love rather lies more than truth.The relationship between men and women are apt to become lies or untruth.

Yes,there are those relationship that do not get into lies or untruth.But in those cases,their physical relations usually become rather less.In most cases physical relations between men and women make lies or untruth.Real Men or Women rather refrain from physical relation usually.Therefore I kept myself from women.And the essense of Man is the origin of Samurai.The essense of Man goes up into the head through the spine,when it is not wasted.And it makes Samurai.

I hated my inner world was intruded by the feminine.Women except very few Daughters of Samurai could never really understand Samurai-hood. Women want to chain Men to themselves,womens.How could Samurai stand being chained by women ? Mar 23,2017

There must be Samurai Caste where samurais and daughters of samurai are made.If this Caste exist,Real Samurai and Real Daughter of Samurai will appear from the Caste.

sociopaths are made, 3DPD are born that way

just saying, I don't work for spics or work with spics, although there are a lot of spics who work under the businesses that I sub contract for

You're a cuckold btw. You have no honour. Real men only date innocent girl. Not vampire sluts at bars.

really made me think

she seemed innocent tho

Literal scum whore. SHe will just suck out your samurai essence and leave you weak.

She needed attention that she didn't get at home. And you're a pussy.
The wisest move for these kinds of women is to
TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF

Thats exactly what female vampire do. But look where you found her. A bar!

《Destroy Whole World!》

The world is totally filled with the vampires and parasites.There is no way to save it.Destruction of all-races ,,nations,governments,parliaments and congresses,kings,banks,economies,religions,mass media,universities and schools,factories,entertainments industries and the other all the organisations-

is the only way remained.There must be remained Only One Race,Race of ZIGMA. Race of ZIGMA is composed of Samurais and Girls.Destroy all the pseudo men and all the Women ! Pseudo men are parasites and women are the vampires.

that's pretty sound advice, but when I get drunk I do stupid shit. I'm drinking right now as a matter of fact. I want to kill myself, brothers.

3DPD will always be 3DPD.

bitches and hoes are like new clothes

once you got 'em, you wish you never bought 'em

No. You have whole outrook wrong! Christianity is the plague. Real European man is blonde beast! Nature is spirit. Lightning, forces of nature, the beast in man is spirit. Christianity is anti life. Weakness.

Be a lion in the path and dont be trampled under!

Women are shit. Only love innocent girl. They are simple, clear. Very pure virgins.

Settling for less means you settle for demon womb. You will be drained like prey. You need chaneg whole philosophy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gppaJq2ibyI

GTFO degenerate scum

I mean in terms of sexual morals

kill yourself

AZNs are just light skin niggers who are good at math

just say white women m8, we won't think you're racist

When a woman says "my life is too fucked up right now" or anything along the lines of "I'm not ready to get back into dating just yet", it means they're hoping someone better comes along before they have to settle for you.
They'll have no qualms about using you as a sugar daddy, getting free meals/drinks/gifts in the meantime, but they're pretty sure that once they have nice jewelry and makeup courtesy of your paycheck, they'll get someone much better looking instead of a beta bitch who is trying to buy their love.

There is only one acceptable course of action when you hear those magic words, and that's to drop them like a bucket of cement, because they never had interest in you, and were never going to develop interest in you. "I'm just not ready to date now" is your rejection, take it as that and move the fuck on.
Faggot.

thank you, sir. That is the best advice I have gotten so far.

because she gets the sensation of being "desired" from some dumb silly beta male, and she loves it,

you can look but don't touch.

I've been called a beta many times ITT and I understand is. The thing is, I don't usually react like I did with this girl. There's just something about her that turns me into some pathetic faggot.

OP, you are the psychopath in this situation. Please stop making men look stupid.

Also, why do you want to be with a single mom? You want to lick her ex boyfriend's cum from her pussy? You know they still fuck, right?

-=-=-=-
4chan Holla Forums Administrator Skypes and Discords LEAKED. INCLUDES SKYPE LOGS!

LEAKFORUM LINK BELOW.

leakforum.ga/XHLD75

you're prob right tbh

that's a sad story,

wanna know the secret to being an alpha male!

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP SECRET TO BEING AND ALPHA MALE JUST FOLLOW THE FUCKING LINK

SOLVE ALL OF YOUR BETA PROBLEMS RIGHT HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=vr5f0FPq_78

OH WAIT, SHIT WRONG ONE

youtube.com/watch?v=JYlPhFj_3T0

Post examples of her flirting or I have to assume you're completely misreading her intentions.

…….and?

don't look for a decent girl at a bar or club.

women suck honestly, if you can't attract one, lower your standards or give up

ITT guys who cant get laid so therefore it must be womens fault :( lol

You have to love yourself before you can love another. You dodged a bullet, you'd be taking on some used whore and bastard children just because you got the feelz for her. There are plenty of younger women looking to be a wife in the world.

Those are your problems right there.

I don't subscribe to that bullshit. I believe you can love whoever you want, whether you love yourself or not. Even if the other party doesn't love you, you can fall in love with whoever you want.

You are really pathetic but i understand you. You love girl who has kids and some jock is fucking her. So here are my suggestion.

1. turn into jock
2. stop talking with her and find another girl online then present her said girl she will be jelly and she will want to fuck u
3. rape her
4. kill her bf
5. dont do anything and continue this pathetic attempts until you die and wither
6. money is power and vice versa get shitton of them and buy her off
7. get her in dangerous situation where you rescue her and she will gladly suck ur dick

If you want more suggestions then ask ples.

he did mean she was pretty, not that she had a nice personality
i think

Regardless, ascribing such a positive title to a woman who treats him like garbage is unhealthy and will only further degrade his own self confidence.

thanks, I'll choose the third suggestion first and see how it works out

All you have to do is BE Chad. Hit the gym, nerd.