Is pedophilia avocation illegal in Australia?

Is pedophilia avocation illegal in Australia?

A bunch of mates and me made some fake Google+ profiles advocating for 'pedosexuality". We pissed off alot of people in the progressive movement.

Could this lead to an arrest?

Dude, everything is illegal Down Under these days.

You think I'm fucked?

Probably not, I don't see how. We have hate speech laws but they are not even enforced online.

You don't think this will set off any red flags? We got a lot of attention from twitter

According to Wikipedia there is an Australian Man/Boy Love Association (AMBLA), but I don't know if they are defunct now.

Nah, just cucked, mate,

[Dropbears internally]

Problem is, if the police come I don't want them taking my housemates stuff, I'd feel horrible.

You're are fine, unless you keep it up with the same account and don't use an VPN then you might get some attention as a potential paedophile sex ring.

Our fake group advocates for 'equality'. That means accepting EVERYTHING, bestiality, pedo shit, homosex etc etc.

I seldom use a VPN, I didn't use one much for the pedo account because it's linked to my irl accounts, no point I used my own IP when making it.

I thought writing shit like "yknow guys kids are okay to fuck" would get me in the shit

wait wat? Are you being serious about what you are saying? Is that pedo account linked to your personal facebook

Oh God no kek

Its linked to my other google plus profiles

I mean that's how the MadThads and all those facebook school shooters got vanned fuckin social media posts

Ok that's fine then I guess.

You aren't breaking any laws yet since nothing you are saying contains hate speech, they can't do shit unless you have CP on your computers (I think 2D loli counts as CP in Australia so watch out). The government is more interested in right wingers than progressive liberals freaks to prosecute.

If you are approaching it from the position of age of consent reform, advocating the lowering of the AOC by several years, then you should be fine. But that's not technically pedo, only in the colloquial sense.

In regards to hate speech laws, they will only bother you if you get a lot of publicity like that facebook abo memes page or that Andrew Bolt incident.

Wouldnt they need to take my computers to check that? Thanks user

Do my posts look like a joke? No AFP agent wouls take that firefox joke seriously would they

Australia is apart of the federation. So ask britian.

We need an aussie brexit

For the record, the loli laws are rarely enforced. The last guy to get locked up for it had a computer full of loli and little else. The judge implied that he would have gotten off the hook if it was only a small amount that didn't make him look like a raging pedophile.

no, they need more than some obvious troll posts to enact a warrant and raid.

Thanks mate. Humor is often lost on coppers.

Matt Black Hawk? That's you, isn't it?

Everything is illegal in Australia. It probably could lead to an arrest, but it won't.

Btw, a definition of police state from wikipedia is:

What Australia does is make everything illegal and then never enforces most laws, the average person has become normalized to this situation and has the life experience of "Well sure it's technically illegal, but I and everyone I know does that so obviously it's not really an issue to be concerned about". So what this does is allows the state to enforce the laws when they decide to, to fuck people over, which is arbitrary use of police force. Australians are so fucking pathetic that they don't see anything wrong with this and are so normalized to the "nanny state" (for lack of better term) that they just request it to be made larger, as they are also fully dependent on it.

To actually address your question, it probably could lead to an arrest some way or another, but it likely won't, unless for some reason they want to make an example of you.

What do you mean user?

Should I leave the group? We're getting YouTube videos made about us daily. The group name is "Heart Progress".

If I do get arrested do you have any idea how long it would take?

linkz bruh

did you use a vpn/ tor?

wait u pic related

Pic very related.

No encryption at all.

Why would it be encrypted?

You're fine, don't worry about it.

Top hue.

VPN/Tor use AES encryption.

That's us alright

5 star post
This is cops wanted to fuck you over they could

mate this is great 10/10

Very convincing troll, that pictures looks exactly like a limp wrist lefty pedo

kek, that's why I love the group and I want to keep doing this kind of thing. my fear was that Constable Jeff would hop in his van to take me away because it is convincing.

Not a legal expert, but my understanding is that the line is drawn at explicitly encouraging people to break the law.

"We should re-evaluate our views on x" is fine

"Go fuck a kid. Do it. Do it right now" is not

Use a pic of Jim in another profile

Every time!

Anyway why doing this in the first place, are you attempting to draw attention to the slippy slope progressives have created with their LGBT laws and such

That's exactly why