DECIPHERING KEKISM, MEME-MAGIC & REALITY

What are your thoughts, ideas, perceptions on the ever increasing influence meme-magic and kekism seemingly has on our reality.

What are the implications of the powers we now wield?

What is the true source and cause/s and natures of these new reality bending forces?

I've started outlining some of my own thoughts, and I'm contemplating elaborating on them and generating some diagrams/infographs if there is interest

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rzpRf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Base Components of Self
Body
Exists within the confines of Physical Spatial Reality
Physical manifestation of the self/Consciousness (animated matter)
Perceives and processes spatial Reality
Can manipulate and modify reality
Biotic Matter Manipulating and Perceiving Machine
Hardwired Functions, animalistic urges, instinctual/DNA Programming
The body is the vehicle from which the soul and consciousness explore and interact with reality.
Bodies do not require a soul
Bodies are Biological machines limited by laws of nature and their design
DNA is a passive dynamically responsive self-perpetuating and correcting, pattern recognition and processing system.
The Human form is the combined result of the natural drive of evolution, combined with the conscious decisions of the each individual's ancestors, and lineage.

Mind/Consciousness
Exists within both Physical Spatial Reality and within the higher dimensions of consciousness
The body senses and gathers perceptual information from Spatial Reality,the brain processes, comprehends, remembers and stores perceptual information.
First the brain parses and interprets sensory information into a comprehensible format.(Flipping Vision, Parsing Background Noise, etc.)
During this processing the brain interjects its base protocols/hardwired functions.(Fight/Flight, Instinctual Responses, Gut Feelings)
The brain then comprehends the processed information, the brain takes the new information and contextualizes it with stored memory, reconciling inconsistencies and contextualizing based on the assumed memory of systems of belief, deriving emotional responses and triggering subsequent thoughts.
The brain sets the physical limitations of an individual's intellect, their processing speed, memory retention, spatial recognition, ability for abstract thought, kinesthetic intelligence, social intelligence.
The brain defines an individual's aptitude for certain personality traits. Extroversion/Introversion, Thinking/Feeling/ Sensing/Intuiting Judging/Perceiving
Through the this lense of fundamental personality aspects, the individual perceives and experiences reality. Simultaneously reconstructing, remembering and creating the individual personality. Defining and creating the systems of belief, that govern the decisions and choices of the individual, based on the circumstances and perceptions of the continuous sum of their experiences and knowledge. Based on the brain's self-purported and believed recollection of its stored memory.
Utilizing information, and knowledge an individual capable of higher thought, and metacognition can process, contemplate, deconstruct and reconstruct their systems of beliefs, perceptions and understanding about themselves, others, society and the nature of reality.
The mind and brain are hyper adept pattern recognizing machines, so complex they require and depend on being programmed with a means of communication, language, and nurtured, socially and physically, in order to function properly and at maximum capacity.
Base Factors of the limitations of the Self
Genetics
Lineage
Nutrition
Intellect
Processing Speed
Pattern Recognition
Memory Retention
Spatial Recognition
Abstract Thought
Personality
Extraversion/Introversion
Thinking/Feeling
Sensing/Intuiting
Judging/Perceiving
Experiences
Parentage
Society/Religion
Personal Experiences
Knowledge
Education
Memory
Defining of Self
Id
Unconscious Instinctual Functions
Base Personality Attributes
Rigid, not easily changed
Ego
Satiates the desires of the Id/Biological Urges
Safety/Pleasure/Reproduction
Lower Thoughts and Pleasures
Active control of body/perception of reality
Super Ego
Ideals and Beliefs
Foundation of limits on Self-Control
Sets limitations of sexual, aggressive, violent or anti-social behaviors.
Conceptualized ideal self or ideal Ego
Pineal Gland/Electromagnetic perception
Brainwaves/Anatomy of a thought electrochemical response/Nerves

Consciousness/Soul
Exists Beyond the confines of spatial reality
Abstract Thought/Higher Dimensions
Abstracting thinking and ideas come from the ether/collective mind/consciousness
Higher Pleasures/Love/Romance
Collective Consciousness
Shared Knowledge
Collective Localized Social Consciousness
Collective Human Consciousness
Collective Universe Consciousness
Spectrum of Consciousness
The Totality of Consciousness is a spectrum
Each Individual is attuned to a singular frequency
Physical Bodies Resonate with particular frequency of Consciousness
Spirituality
The Source/The Sacred Feminine
Return to the Source
Emptiness is form
From nothing, everything
The center of the wheel/Hollow of pot
Natural Forces/Gods/Deities

Memes/Thoughts/Culture
Thoughts/Ideas
Language
Collective Meme
Dynamic living meme
The foundation of all thoughts
Symbiotically beneficial and necessary
Anatomy of a Meme
Origination
Source
Catalyst
Content/Composition
Propagation
Communicability
Audience
Mediums
Evolution
Growth
Development
Perpetuation
Self-Immunizing
Self-Propagating
Conditioning
Cultural Memes
Subcultures
Religions
Governments
Philosophies
Ideologies
Social Communication Memes
Social Archetypes/Characters/Roles
Fashion/Style
Behavior
Social Norms
Trends
Hobbies
Memes, the DNA of the Soul
Memes the thoughts of the masses

Reality
Physical Spatial Reality
The Perceptible Dimensions
1-D
2-D
3-D
Time
Non-spatial Dimension
Perception of Temporal Frame
Perception of Continuity
Time in 4th Spatial Dimension
Temporal Extrusion
Quantum Mechanics
Observation Principle
Entanglement
Spooky Function
Retrocausality
Perception/Observation simultaneously -> Creates and Modifies Reality
Reality as a simulation/hologram
Reality is subjective to individual perception and belief defines reality
Collective Belief/Thought manipulate and change reality
Multiverse of realities/States of Realities
Infinite Parallel Universes
Universes Existing Parallel Concurrently
There Exists only One Universe
A singular universe exists as a hyper-reality
The infinite multiplicity of universes exists simultaneously and perpetually
Perpetual state of existence and non-existence
Individuals with prior memories from alternate timelines/universe states are consciousnesses tuned to the wrong frequency and universe state, capable of only perceiving it within the singular passing frames of time, linearly.
Each Universe Exists simultaneously and parallel
berenstain/berenstein universes each have own sets of collective consciousness
Individuals with prior memories are parts of the collective consciousness from other universes and their collective consciousness.
Individuals from External/Alternate/Other Realities/Timelines
Have Disproportionate Impact on Reality
Natural Amplified/Attraction
Above Average Intelligence/Increased Self-awareness and Mindfulness
Individuals from alternate/other realities/timelines resonate/harmonize compound each other more rapidly.

Accelerated Reality Manipulating Memetic influence
Kekism, Collective Amplified Belief and Thought
Kek the lord of darkness and chaos the light bringer focal point of collective thought/ catalyst/avatar manifestation
Memes as continuous rituals/prayer/sacrifice/offering
Collectively Embrace/Embody core attributes/facets
Memes as self-propagating worship/ subversive/subconscious proselytizing
Higher Intelligence, awareness, combine with a natural proclivity to congregate, synchronicity
Each individual wielding disproportionate influence on reality, with combined collective resonance compounding and accelerating exponentially
Accelerated Occurrence of Highly Improbable Memetically significant events
Bane, Trump, Brexit, DNC Leaks etc…
Increased frequency and Magnitude of events
Each new events occurring with seemingly increased specificity, and reflective of a singular or particular meme. Increasingly more significant coinciding similarities and factors, and improbabilities

Analyzing/Projecting
Advancing Memetic Technique
Effectiveness
Strategy/Tactics
Deployment Vectors
Deconstructing/Analyzing Counterintelligence Memetics
Generating Immunizing Memes
Identifying Prefered Attack Vectors
Utilizing Known attack vectors/methodology deploy memes to counter and discredit/demoralize sources and memes
Projecting/Self-Directing
Direct increasing memetic influence towards focused/desired events/paradigms
Increase and expand kekism / kek worship

bumpin with mah Trump Kek Shrine

Hey retard, the standard must be displayed with the stars on the left side if vertical.

Stop trying to LARP as an ameriCAN if you don't know how to do it correctly

pls

pls stop

You must have guns to be American.

Are you on acid again?

al-lad actually

shamefully checked

Ayyy… jidf

We've had this thread about nine times in the past month. I'm not one to shit on meme magic, but this is devolving into excessive circlejerking by larping newfags. Its confirmation bias among a select group with the same referents. Or the reestablishment of the primordial darkness of becoming over the vain illumination of being advocated by the enlightenment, take your pick and start this thread in November.

How does that compare?

Memes are like persuasion killshots, pushed to the extreme.

Sage for shit thread that you keep making over and over.

I do believe that spirit and matter connect on some level, most probably the quantum level, and the result is the mind.

I believe it's not impossible that focused conscious effort can influence reality, but that action is also required to do so. Sharing memes, for instance, can be qualified as action.

KEKISM & MEME-MAGIC

Rolling dubs is 11 over 100 odds.
Fuck man that's double dub odds. I'm out.

yeah I've seen a couple threads, but my mind drifted towards the mysterious and unknown, and I wondered if any other anons we feeling particularly inclined to explore and ponder some of the more ethereal and esoteric concepts and ideas

Its a little brighter, sharper edges, the come-up is faster and slightly more nauseating/unnerving. The patterns are very clear, the head space is quite lucid as well as being slightly stimulating. The comedown is nice and it has a great after glow. It isn't lsd, but i would rank it in the same quality, for the right time and place.

Sorry, dear Agent.
You cannot comprehend or replicate true memes unless you truly become one of us.
This is something that cannot be acted. You either become one of us or your brain will remain without the mana leylines required to wield the magic.

hey accusing people of being agents is srs business

I think all groups engaged in esoteric arts start by doing it somewhat ironically at first.

But after a while, when it at least seems to work, you start genuinely believing in it little by little.

Before we know it, we will have a full grimoire in our hands and a secret lodge with order numbers. Dubs are holy

Perhaps not through, maybe the downfall and failure of so many other occult and esoteric arts is that they solidify and traditionalize the rituals and knowledge. It loses as it gets lost in time as a relic of tradition, rather than being constantly reborn and changing.

Kekism is to Holla Forums what Bronyism is to cuckchan.

Interesting. The shrine is a nice start. Have you considered building a temple? That would have some serious mimetic power. Any possible way to bring KEK into the physical world would be good.

If KEK stays trapped in our minds he is severely limited.

Kekism has multiple angles of significance, impact and meaning. Perhaps worshiping a chaos god from ancient egypt actually works and some diety from the void has come for to wreck havoc and unleash chaos and keks.

Or perhaps it is a focal point of centralized and concentrated collective thought. The resulting combined will and belief having direct impact on our reality through impacting the minds of individuals affected, or more esoterically, the resultant collective thought and will resulting in a manifested and manipulated reality

OP is high.

The concept that revolves around entropy, luck, chaos, balance, etc. synonyms, is a force that produces an extraordinary number of coincidences, enough to warrant conscious analysis, anyway. Plato turned it into a religion, one of the greatest minds of our time.

Some interesting points from this article
>archive.is/rzpRf

That's right faggot I just said that reality is the memes

I operate in 10,000s fuck you.

And I just said you need to take your meds.

Of course all of this is absolutely ridiculous from any concrete basis, but entertaining these kinds of thoughts I believe is important.

I mean getting into any kind of discussion on the nature of reality beyond measurable, definitive and objective measures can lead down a billion paths of theoretical and philosophical possibilities. Notions of self, consciousness, free will, "truth" etc. But setting a specific frame and entertaining the ideas with in it helps us grow.

mememagick was always there, you are just now realizing it, pleb

feels good to be enlightened

It feels smug

posting in an awakened bread

Stop, you're just acting like faggots at this point.

Awareness of it is not being awake, yet.

The memes are a manifestation of a greater force. We are the medium for a meme far greater than any we could make.

There is no such thing as kek or meme-magic (inb4 repeating post digits). If you think these things are real (unironically, of course), I feel legitimately sorry for you.

What you guys are calling meme-magic is really just what happens when you SPREAD IDEAS. There are more people than you think that browse 4chan, Holla Forums, etc, and when a meme becomes popular it is being seen by tons of people. Some of these people work for the news, for the government, etc. Once their thoughts are influenced, they influence the thoughts of others, and so forth, and the meme propagates. Once it propagates far enough, it becomes reality, because it is inside of enough peoples minds that they act to make it come true. Its not magic, its just fucking ideas. If you all would realize this you could focus your energy and do even more with it.

alex grey's COSM events on the solstices and equinoxes are pretty sweet. between the artwork and music, mindfuck redpilling libtard hippies, cucking libby nu-males out of their free-spirit hippy gfs and the cid its a bretty good time would recommend

I can't remember who said it but
How else is individual thought achieved? It makes me think people who lack this ability lack individual thought.

Tell that to the neuroscientist making $400,000 a year for his cutting edge research in applying the most modern understanding of physics to a field that's otherwise 500 years in the past.

Meme-magic is merely the current board nomenclature for the phenomenon. Collective thought and its potential ability to impact reality is the core idea I concur.

Impossible. If they are LARPers, they cannot, at the same time, believe unironically.

You would be surprised. Many, many people in this world lack the ability to support independent, self-motivated thought.

Agreed one of the things I personally entertain is that, not all humans have souls. Perhaps a soul is real or a part of a collective consciousness, whatever it may be not all individuals have it.

Without souls being in play however the concept still remains. The human body is a marvel of creation, however it is ultimately at its base an animal. It has base physical urges instincts, compulsions to reproduce etc. The brain, and the ability to communicate and think are an afterthought, forcibly tethered to the animistic biological machine. Most human beings are incapable of serious thought, self-awareness, abstract thinking and understanding. The majority of humans are empty bodies that merely exist at a the mercy of their urges and instincts, soulless zombies who do not and are unable to think for themselves. These are like 90+ percent of the population.

Jews can't be consistent. Filtered.

Thread theme

good shit right there

You don't understand anything about memes, the mind, or reality and how they relate if you think that this isn't real. The Hindu gods started in the mind then they became images and stories that people shared. Then people created shrines, like OP has done. Then people created temples with shrines in them. Now there's fucking Hindus everywhere building their poo in loo temples all over my fucking city.

We are on a path to something that will eventually manifest in reality in a major way. Are you going to tell me these Hindu faggots aren't real? It all began with memes.

Yep, and that's part of my post above, though subtle.

Dropping all meme magic kek bullshit, strictly anthropology right now
Blind, servile idiots. Just as an example, they're that stupid fucking lazy bison at the back of the herd that think the lions aren't a threat.

A philosophical zombie, but the effects are visible. I think perhaps more people have souls than that, but their consciousness and self-awareness are suppressed by drugs or addiction.

Addiction itself is the most evil force I can imagine existing. Nothing else I know of can cause a man to turn into an animal, braying and spitting and begging.

In Dota 2, there is an annual championship organised by Valve with a fuckhuge prize pool. In celebration of this event, there is held an annual "arcana vote" which decides which of over 100 heroes will get an arcana. It's an item which drastically changes the look of a hero, adds new animations, design, generally a grand remaster and they look awesome in the full meaning of the word (by the way, arcana - something mystical, fringe, do you see a parallel?)
Getting to the point, a meme was born in the Dota 2 community that a hero named Io (essentially a ball of light) will get an arcana, which is absurd, because there are heroes out there which are better in design. But guess what. Io is one of four remaining competitors in the arcana vote and has more votes on him than his three opponents combined.
Kojima was fucking right. Individuals and tiny obscure groups can't control memes. They're ours, they bringing people together and make them think in unison and they're a way to disrupt the Jews' divide and conquer plan.
We're tearing a big, big hole in their scheme. We will reclaim what's ours.

Well the thought of quantum immortality and p-zombies is also an interesting one.

I find it strange that we as individuals whom are capable of thought are merely forced to watch, we are sentient, but the majority of society is not and we can try as we might to fight the forces whom are sentient as well but bending reality to their desires. We are all watching the same train wreck and it is so interesting and entertaining to find other people who can see it too. Even more interesting now that we seem to be gaining influence and impact in our battle against the other side of the coin. The normies are just flesh pawns and we and the establishment governments and corporations are the sentient acting parties.

You didn't pay enough attention to MGS2, a participant can not also be an observer. Those obscure groups can try all they want, but they're still a part of the system they're trying to influence, a huge drawback.

That is the power of truth in memes, we have our own desires and agenda, but the basis in truth means our memes cannot be corrupted. They cannot be imitated without being themselves authentic, the worst they can do is slow down how quickly and effectively we can communicate, but even with them in our threads and on our boards, watching our every move with our playbooks open. They can do nothing to stop us, they are the ones now who can do nothing but sit back and watch as it happens.

Collective thought IS reality, user

simple people live in their own fragments of reality, but can't realize it. They take the world they see for granted. However, as more people and more people interact, their respective fragments of reality combine as they become more and more similar. When these communities produce significantly intelligent individuals, those can begin to understand the world as a consistent whole, instead of an arbitrary/divine existence.

When enough of these intelligent people emerge, and agree on a rational and consistent understanding of the world, their world then IS a collection of these rational and consistent fragments. Those of lesser intelligence who spawned us then live in our universe as characters, as NPCs.

From animals we get small fragments of reality, as those combine we get an idea of a world, which then increases in number and complexity of intelligent beings. Eventually these intelligent beings describe themselves so consistently that they have created an actual world, which IS them, and exists as overlapping fragments of a consistent universe. The better our understanding, the more real our world becomes.

So basically, as long as we don't fuck up and fall back by killing all of our most intelligent/experienced/great people, we can own this world as mutual gods.

Nice try goldstein, we're not explaining our magic to you.

Are you talking shit about Io?

Evolution of man to the evolution of consciousness. Those capable of independent thought defining themselves and the reality they live in. The internet is a physical manifestation of our collective consciousness. These anonymous boards the closest thing to a collective of rational, self-actualized minds. With the rest of the internet, the majority being a cess pit to the self glorification of the ego, narcissism, pride, animistic urges and degeneracy.

Not quite, user. You're an observer and a conduit of information in the exact same way as each of the smaller parts that make you are. To be a god, in the sense of a conscious reality or memetic superstructure, each and every observer in a swathe of space must transmit to each other their surrounding space, just like what photons do in a wave of light(an observable truth). You are one of those observers, but so is every quantum particle that you're made of. The particles that make the atoms that make the molecules of the air your breathe, you're going to need to not only transmit false information to all of them, you're also going to need them to agree with you at that exact moment in time.

We cannot change reality, faggot, we're 'swimming' in it.

right surely these psychedelic chemicals the government doesn't want me to have are bad for me and have nothing to offer me emotionally, psychologically or spiritually.

Please kill yourself kike

I disagree entirely. We are living in each others minds. The problem is that simple men cannot agree on or even understand what reality is. If you were to look closely at their universe, you would indeed see whatever was necessary to make it consistent, such as individual particles and laws of physics, but those are YOUR memes. Newton looked closely at a simpler reality of religious men, but was intelligent enough to imagine a few rules that accurately described it. Having created these scientific rules, he was now memeing a universe into existence, since other smart men began to agree with his rules. This created a more complex universe, which we are now looking at, and we are imagining rules that accurately describe the complex world we see. These are memes. We share them and as we do, it becomes reality. Remember that it isn't arbitrary - the point is that these rules are consistent, in accordance with reality so far, and also entirely man-made. There could have been OTHER memes, if those were consistent and rational too. Think about it. The progression of the complexity of the universe is not on a set path.

I wouldn't dare, I'm just explaining the phenomenon and how people see it for Holla Forumsacks not familiar with Dota

As I see it, memes, molded and expanded by our thoughts are influencing this reality on quantum level, bending powers of probability to our very own will. The more you have energy the faster and with more force your ideas manifest in this reality. People are taught that their thoughts have no tangible effect on our environment and things like this are kept in fairytales. Once the majority of us realise that's not real, we basically and beautifully in it's simplicity - can do what we want.

We're in the same camp, you're just much deeper. The problem I have with your model is
If the thought presupposes the meme, power comes from the individual thought, not from the dissemination of information(meme). An aristocratic reality, demonstrably untrue.

We are only observing a part of what's possible. If memes can be altered and recombined, as most creative thought can, then we can describe an increasingly larger and larger universe. For every meme we make, someone can shitpost a new version of it. Sometimes, it's a pretty good shitpost, and people change their mind about the memes they like, they adopt new ones and maybe change their mind about old ones.

Endlessly recombinable thoughts with an infinite number of possible base states means there should be some innovative thought and free will possible, in my opinion.

Memes define reality but individuals are the sources of memes

*innovative thought is possible because different sets of rules/memes can describe the same situation. It's up to the creator of the meme through which set of memes he finds some rational understanding.

Hey retard, don't judge the mans shrine. If this user has studied the occult, and a quick look at that suggests he may have, than there may be a perfectly valid reason for the reversed flag. Personally I would never post pics of my shrine, its kind of a personal thing.

Typical stoner argument. You literally quoted hippies there friend.

Respect the Shrine.

You know, even Hitler hated Puritanism.

What is life without some pleasure.

You do know what our leader shot up right?

Hell, he's not even doing anything destructive like stimulants or opiates.

He seems pretty lucid for someone on a psychedelic.

I don't even do drugs but that one is debatable.

We are the goddamn Thule society you illiterate, plebian faggot.

If it helps us win the war we will use it.

The first meme, Kek, god, the darkness before the light. What made it first split into multiple memes? What gave Kek the original idea that there could be more than a single meme?

you've already lost, you just don't know it

Horseshit.

I am no relativist.

I am just not a no fun allowed puritan.

it always surprises me how easily seemingly normal individuals who don't listen to the governments advice of information as truth somehow can so quickly believe everything they we ever told about something humans have been using since the dawn of man.

It's your prerogative to determine what you do and do not want to put inside your body, but to be honest if you have never ingested any form of psychedelic then you have literally nothing of value or significance to add to the conversation. Its like being told how horrible and degenerate eating ice cream is by someone who hasn't even had ice.

Implying eating solidified fat and sugar isn't degenerate

at least have the decency to put the 7 capital sins and whatever Buddhism/Shintoism have of good on it, we should actually make a new religion that have only the good things of the others, one that values morals and whatnot

Story behind this pic, tell me now.

like real magic then?

Never been to a parade user? It's a club for old men who like to wear fez hats and ride in go carts. I think they're somehow connected to Freemasonry but I'm not sure

the thing is literally just a single squad with some almost sort of complex shader, it is a fucking billboard

I really want to fucking know how the fuck is valve going to come up with an arcana for it, maybe make it more shiny?

GUYS, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN FOR A SECOND
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_(mythology)
THE GREAT WHITE ONE
A LITERAL FIRE MONKEY FULFILLING SIMILAR ROLES TO AMMIT
BULL
And not to mention,
BABBY, A VINTAGE MEME

So, what's your opinion, Holla Forums?