DNC invites child molester Lena Dunham to speak in support of Clinton

At the DNC, Dunham introduced herself by saying: “I am a pro-choice, feminist, sexual assault survivor with a chronic reproductive illness.” An exhaustive investigation conducted by Breitbart News showed that Dunham’s self-portrayal as a rape victim was utterly fictitious.

In her address, Dunham said that Hillary “made it possible for my fellow sexual assault survivors in my home state of New York to have access to safe, immediate care in any emergency room.”

Dunham has defended fondling her sister by insisting that “as a queer person,” normal rules of sexual propriety do not apply to her.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/27/sexual-predator-lena-dunham-speaks-dnc-sexual-assault-survivor/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jPZx5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is anyone actually surprised? Fuck, they have mothers of drug dealing criminals and illegals speaking at this shitshow.

Do normies watch the DNC and understand the speaker lineup has been included criminals, relatives of criminals, illegal aliens, child molesters, and a rapist? How the hell do you vote for a party that does that? Even if some RNC speakers were a bit kooky they were at least respectable.

LGBTQP

"dude weed lmao"

Well, she is a sexual assault survivor, she just didn't say she was the one doing the assault.

Holy fuck this fat cunt needs to die

For the most part, none of them have any fucking idea because they are mouth-breathing sycophantic NPCs.

can someone upload this picture to imgur and give me the link?

They are manufactured golems.

You can do it yourself.

PAGING SAM "TACTICAL BOWL CUT" HYDE

Request to always spoiler Lena Dunham pictures.

doesn't work, gets stuck on loading

Shes pregnant?

"The Republicans are going to ban abortion if we don't elect Hillary."

or

"This is what America looks like, deal with it bigot."

I think everyone that has been invited to speak on the DNC stage has been a criminal (or mothers of thugs).
Maybe this to normalize the fact that they are nominating one.

i have news for you

Criminals, gay niggers, jews, alcoholics, drug users, retards, cripples, more jews.

That's the Democratic Party goyim!

At least they didn't invite Loli Epsteins lawyer :^)

History is a social construct.

Truth is relative.

Shut up goy.

they funny thing is that they could within seconds start ranting about how Jefferson owned slaves.

Seconded

America was founded by a crude cartoon drawing of Abraham Lincoln

fucking worthless cocksuckers, can't even upload a image.

She's so gross.

And it's not over yet, wait until you get Beyonce and/or Katy Perry.

So if I claim to be gay, can I go around raping people with no repercussions?
I already know that if I identify as a muslim in Rotherham or as a syrian refugee I can rape anyone anywhere for free.
Are they expanding the list?

What are you fucking gay and retarded. Gtfo you worthless piece of shit

DNC invites child molester Lena Dunham Bill Clinton to speak in support of Clinton

Yes, I can.
First - give me your real address and phone number and real name please.
Post them ITT.

It's a-comin'.

Thirded.

Reminder that Trump calling her a 2/10 is actually a compliment, she's just so self-absorbed she doesn't realize she's in that awful stratosphere of women who hold absolutely zero sexual appeal whatsoever

By the gods, man, fucking spoiler that shit.

WEW
E
W

The amount of signaling…

Whoa whoa, check your privilege friend. You can only rape and pillage boys/men if you claim gay. You need to be #refugeestatus for dem h'wyte wimmun

Fucking gross.

Publix, Walgreens or Rite-Aid?

(((Prohibition))) is degenerate

Jesus Christ Trump

archive.is/jPZx5

A. It's not a real Trump twit.
B. That's how people type on twitter, you can't exactly write in novel format given the limitations which is why we invented greentext.
C. It needs a semicolon at least for the two participles.

Are there anymore links to the criminal activities of the other speakers?

THE PEOPLE TRUMP WANTS TO KEEP OUT AREN'T EVEN AMERICAN. THE AUDACITY OF THAT NIGGER

To a globalist everyone is your countryman

if anyone you know tries to bring this up show them clips of lefties getting mad whenever some Fox News cuck would pull the same defense for Bush.

i wonder if they actually keep an eye on you, someone might be able to just take the fifty bucks and leave, or just sit there on their phone all night.

Are they throwing the election to Trump on purpose?

This is the only thing I'm worried about with Trump, but that would make every media person and every political figure on both sides to be 10/10 actors, as their rage and frustration about his success is palpable

Actors don't have to know they are actors, it's better if they don't in fact.

Checked, on Candid Camera

If true let's just hope Putin is behind it and not a bunch of kikes who want us to become China/Oceania

These fuckers make up so much stupid bullshit…

Looking at the ratings of the official Youtube stream and comparing it to the RNC official stream viewer numbers, it's been much, much less. I assume TV viewing numbers would be similar. Has their been any viewing numbers of the RNC or DNC released so far?

That would make Trump very generous.

He's the true alpha.