Holy shit...

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Kentucky???? This is so fucked.

???? The fuck? Bernie's not my comrade. He's weak and spineless. Fuck off. This is leftypol. Go to Reddit or Tumblr.

probably a bait
but i will leave this video here anyway

Keep this in the general thread

Also, b8

Nice autistic meltdown sperglord.

SAY NO TO DRUGS!

You fools, this is bait…

Can always count on Scahill to be based.

sage

yea I really the high-information Bernie supporters would stop spinning him as a pro-peace candidate. It's so fucking disingenuous. Oh wow he spoke out against the Iraq war once in Congress, and then voted for the funding of it every single time, what a hero.

Bernie people have to be able to acknowledge his weaknesses. It'll do them good after the convention when they have to let go of him a bit.

What we have here is Holla Forums stereotyping /r9k/ (chicken tendies meme) as Bernie Sanders supporters. But if you have ever popped by /r9k/ and seen them talk politics, it's readily apparent that most of /r9k/ is Pro-Trump, if not apolitical. I got called a cuck there for saying that I supported Bernie Sanders.

SAGE

To Add: I figured that /r9k/ of all places would be supportive of Bernie Sanders. Since /r9k/ is home of the NEETs. But the NEETs on /r9k/ are too short-sighted to see beyond their immediate situation.

Either they live with their parents and haven't come to the realization that their parents will die eventually and they will be left to fend for themselves.

Or they are receiving autismbux and tendiebux (food stamps) from the state and don't feel threatened by the possibility that the Republicans will take their autismbux and tendiebux away from them if Donald Trump becomes president.

Or maybe they think that they'll be able to get a job with Trump as president. Though a large percentage of /r9k/ doesn't even want to work…

STOP BUMPING

Jesus

say yes to drugs

Serious question: why are there so many newfags on /leftypol? The fact that there are actual unironic responses ITT is pretty depressing.

The reddit barbarian hordes have arrived. Moderators don't do shit.

Why didn't you fuck your mom

Reddit If I had to take a guess
It would explain all the "WHY DONT WE TALK POSITIVELY ABOUT IDPOL" threads we've been having

kek