Anonymous social media

torvalds.xyz
jm42gnsz55tcyohe.onion

is an open source anonymous social media platform powered by Tokumei, where you can discuss anything and freedom of speech is taken seriously. Join us!

Other urls found in this thread:

of4fjg5hgleayzw3.onion/file.php?h=Rb2b09277be31ff3765499d58255d3d4b
tokumei.co/hosting/
github.com/tokumeico/tokumei-recaptcha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave you shill, and go post this on reddit. I'm sure they will circlejerk it for years.

Cry more.

What a delightful contradiction in terms you have there!

I don't have to look to know that it's full of CP.

What's your definition of social media? It would be hard to have an anonymous social network, but both that site and Holla Forums seem to me to belong in te category of social media.

0 fucks

See

There are still mods...

For the few non-international-law-experts among us, is it very different from, say, USA shitposting laws ?

your onion link doesn't work

It doesn't. Some users manually make identical posts here and elsewhere to get more replies.

bump

That's an oxymoron autist

He said social media. As long as there are people involved, it's social.

Yes autistic people aren't good with context. You know perfectly well what social media is.

Web 2.0 (and more recently phone app), where goys are milked for their content and marketing preferences. Information is primarily organised by person or personality, rather than topic.

BBS, web forums, IRC, 1:1 instant messaging, chans, and boorus are not "social media".

Well ok

Like 8ch.net?

It's just Twitter without users.

We used to call it 'anonymous microblogging' but in user testing no one knows what microblogging is and no one is willing it read more than three words about it. So now we call it 'anonymous social networking' which is an oxymoron but people seem to understand it (except you autistic fucks). We are more worried about marketing than semantics.

Wasn't that how Twitter was originally advertised? Truly, we are living in the end times.

Hm I guess you don't see this kind of web stack everyday

Actually they deleted a SFW anime picture I posted of Cthugha.

Here is the picture they deleted:
of4fjg5hgleayzw3.onion/file.php?h=Rb2b09277be31ff3765499d58255d3d4b
This file is valid until the following date:
Mon Jan 30 14:45:31 2017

They can't even handle dank anime.
Into the trash this website throws itself.

Wait, I actually think I forgot what image of mine they deleted. I doubt it was that one, though. I think that one is still up. But, if I remember correctly, it was safe for work smug face.

Bottom line is that they will delete your pictures.

This is true. Walrus has taken a stance against anything potentially related to pedophilia, including fully clothed illustrations and news articles exposing/criticizing sexual exploitation, while refusing to amend the site rules to ban it transparently.

If anyone else is interested in hosting a Tokumei site that actually respects free speech, they can find instructions at tokumei.co/hosting/ and free support at [email protected]/* */ .

Well then fuck you.

You have a weird definition of social media if it excludes anonymous sites, chans, bbss, irc, etc, etc.

Not really, here are the 4 features that Wikipedia lists all social media as sharing:
By that definition IRC and BBSes fail on point 1 as they aren't web based (all of the internet isn't the web) along with point 4. Anonymous sites such as imageboards and text boards fail on points 3 and 4 as well. Forums mostly fail on point 4 although I have seen some that do meet point 4 and could be called social media under that definition.

Is just a twitter without users/login or tripsfags. Perfect to flood whit shitposting instead the Holla Forums.

Captach can be put into place when required.

Rules have been sorted out.

wtf I spent 10 minutes on this site and can't figure out how to post. is it supposed to be like Twatter but without bullshit censorship? How do I make an account or post? I saw a thing to make a "site" but I'm not sure that's it, and it costs money.

Nevermind, I had JS off initially, so clicking "SPEAK FREELY" would bring me to a page with a post form which silently fails. Going again with JS, if you look really hard (or I suppose smart phone users might notice it right away), there's a pencil button at the bottom right. But then it still silently fails. I even tried the .onion domain and same result.

replying to posts seems to work though

Posting is now working, sorry for that.

502 Bad Gateway

Me too

*drills hole in hardrive*

how's this better than a gnu social node?

it's anonymous

BRB FBI.

Fixed 502.

Nice spam bruh

it's throwing 502's now :D

Torvalds will be back online once a captcha has been put into place

ok cool website

Indonesia is a Islamic country,go figure

bad cert

squid giving a 400 error now

here github.com/tokumeico/tokumei-recaptcha