I need a book recommendation from Holla Forums

I need a book recommendation from Holla Forums .

I am extremely curious about the history of antisemitism. I know the jews were universally hated throughout history (as it should be) but I wanted to read about how exactly that occurred and why.

I prefer an actual book to some kind of online video or blog or some other type of stuff like that, because I enjoy looking up references and double checking the facts in the book for myself.

I don't think I need to mention this, but I really don't want any jew written books about muh gorillion, just a nice smooth redpill on the history of these subhumans and why they were hated and booted from everywhere they dirtied with their filth.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800301.us.archive.org/34/items/FoundationsOfThe19thCentury/FoundationsOfThe19thCentury-HoustonChamberlain.pdf
jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/bolshevism_from_moses_to_lenin.pdf
ia800300.us.archive.org/13/items/SeparationAndItsDiscontents/SeparationAndItsDiscontents.pdf
ia601405.us.archive.org/19/items/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948/LUTHERDr._Martin-The_Jews_and_their_Lies_1948-EN.pdf
theoccidentalobserver.net/category/anti-semitism/
amazon.co.uk/Tell-Truth-Shame-Devil-2015/dp/193778729X
come-and-hear.com/dilling/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=2D0BB0C6B0AFE9C62979FB381166A5B2
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=D07EDBA35822BCE973A6246AFD4B28EC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

The International Jew -Henry Ford
Mien Kampft -Hitler
The Bible
Protocals of The Elders of Zion -Intercepted by Russian Intelligence

Thank you. Will put them on the list and gonna start with The International Jew.

Houston Stewart Chamberlain - The Foundations of the 19th Century

It was extremely popular in Europe in intellectual circles back then. But it's pretty tough with todays educational standards. You can just read the chapter about jews if you like to.

ia800301.us.archive.org/34/items/FoundationsOfThe19thCentury/FoundationsOfThe19thCentury-HoustonChamberlain.pdf

This isn't directly related but might help.

Dietrich Eckart - Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin

jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/bolshevism_from_moses_to_lenin.pdf

Thanks both!

I will definitely read all of Houston Stewart Chamberlain - The Foundations of the 19th Century .

Thing is I can BARELY find any books on why the jews were hated everywhere they went except for books either written by kikes or kike-sympathizers which usually conclude "muh antisemites coz we were scapegoats and different". "coz of religion" and so on.

These theories fall apart very quickly when compared to other religious groups at the time so after trying to read a couple of mainstream books like that I came to you for help.

That one sounds amazing! Thank you!

Would love to read all those books but I have other priorities right now. Glad I already have images of book recommendations saved.

Separation and Its Discontents: Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Anti-Semitism
ia800300.us.archive.org/13/items/SeparationAndItsDiscontents/SeparationAndItsDiscontents.pdf

This is gold. Downloaded.

The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and its Impact on World History:

www.pdfarchive.info/pdf/J/Jo/Jones_Eugene_Michael_-_The_Jewish_Revolutionary_Spirit_and_Its_Impact_on_World_History.pdf

It's written from the point of view of a very traditional and "uncucked" catholic, for what it's worth. Regardless, it's about the best written work on the subject ever printed. Explains how the modern "false" Jews came to be, and how they came to hate all non-Jews, how they evolved into a cult, developed usury, basically explains everything. Even goes into detail with how they were found out and exiled over and over, and how they've subverted groups (like the catholic church) throughout history to gain the control they have now. Covers about the last 2000 years of the history of the Jews.

Dr. Martin Luther - The jews and their lies

ia601405.us.archive.org/19/items/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948/LUTHERDr._Martin-The_Jews_and_their_Lies_1948-EN.pdf

theoccidentalobserver.net/category/anti-semitism/

Why not start with Genesis, but just read it with a critical eye?

the Gospel of John

yids are eternally assmad because the romans killed their fellow shlomos during ancient times, that's all you need to know

Gerard Menuhin - Tell the truth and shame the devil

I can't find the pdf atm. All sources shoahed.

amazon.co.uk/Tell-Truth-Shame-Devil-2015/dp/193778729X

Top Kek

Make a thread on /pdfs/, it's a board specifically for Holla Forums-related literature.
It would probably be best for you to just read parts of the Talmud and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion to find out why jews do what they do.

Thanks for all the books. Got a lot of reading ahead of me now.

Well, shit, didn't know that existed. I will definitely lurk there, thanks for letting me know.

Friends, remember to shill for
>>>/pdfs/
and
>>>/polarchive/
whenever appropriate in Holla Forums threads. They deserve more content and attention.

Here, Elizabeth Dillings wrote a history of the Church versus the Jew throughout Christianity's history.

come-and-hear.com/dilling/

'On the Jews and their Lies' by Martin Luther is pretty good. Part 1 of the book is embedded, you will have to follow the link to listen to the rest. It says it is 'part 2' but part 1 is just some preface introduction that wasn't written by Luther but the editor.

One 'problem' is that jews were rarely the focus because of their nature of treachery and blackmail. You'll find many, many, many references throughout ancient texts that speak of Jews opening gates for foreign armies, or for funding some psychopathic revolutionary, or for being a part of a banking system or giving a certain noble the money to achieve his diabolical aims. The thing is that the texts tend to focus on the 'up-front' enemy; the army that was let through the gates, the arsehole who took their money to start a retarded revolution, the banking systems themselves and the diabolical individuals that they helped. The Jew is almost always mentioned, and is almost always involved in pretty much everything horrible (and sometimes even good, they finance everything they can; play all sides). They are rarely the actual centre-piece of what is going on though (although that said they have been kicked out of some 100+ countries, the latest being Guatemala in 2014: telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html )

OP, if you haven't read any books on this topic, I recommend starting with "Fame of a dead man's deeds", and it goes into the philosophies of a lot of the modern "anti-semites", and it's a real good read. There's a copy on library genesis, and you can DL it if you've got a kindle/ipad/tablet, etc.

Beyond that, Revilo Oliver, Kevin MacDonald, William Pierce, David Duke. There are lots. Have you downloaded the ebook packs?

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

I uploaded it to libgen here:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=2D0BB0C6B0AFE9C62979FB381166A5B2

Also fame of a dead man's deeds:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=D07EDBA35822BCE973A6246AFD4B28EC

Is there a PDF of that?