I get the feeling a lot of you are sitting behind your keyboard watching others and not doing anything yourselves...

I get the feeling a lot of you are sitting behind your keyboard watching others and not doing anything yourselves. You're all sufficiently radicalised and there's at least a few thousand core Holla Forums. You have the numbers to shake up the world as long as you're willing to do anything it takes.

You need to be participating in or creating subversive fascist organisations to destroy the liberal order. You're in a struggle for racial death and it's happening whether you're participating or not. You do what you know how to do or learn something useful and put yourself to use.

If we lose you are going to die. You're useless if you're crippled by fear and paranoia. Imprisonment is nothing compared to your fate if we lose. You have much more to be afraid of that's coming if you do nothing.

I don't think you fully understand the seriousness of your predicament.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't be done with other people on pol because it's easy as fuck to intercept and can't be done irl because we all live with great distance between us.

Sez you.
From what I understand, quite a few members of National Action came from imageboards.

Why would you do it on Holla Forums? You shouldn't even be talking about what you're doing or planning to do publicly. Don't organise on Holla Forums that goes without saying unless you want to get arrested.

I've thought about starting a pol style cult under the legal guise of a 501(c)(3) religious "ministry" in my town. You only need 1 person on the board of directors to legally do it in my state. Is that too autistic or not autistic enough to work? PLEASE RESPOND.

hey look, op is a faggot

Yes user, let's organize our kike killing squad online! Everyone post your facebooks so we can all get to know each other :DDDDDDD

Go for it. It could work if you have what it takes to be a cult leader.

but

OK I'll give it a shot. Why don't some other anons look into starting other non profits? It's actually not very hard to start a masonic style lodge if you have a couple of friends IRL to sign on as part of the board of directors. Jews do shit like that all the time.

I know 3 guys irl who all visit Holla Forums, so far the most we've done is go to a local anti-immigration protest a few months ago and spreading our views amongst normie friends. We've been also thinking about spreading flyers and propaganda across the city. Aside from that, I don't know much else to do, considering we're all young college students with no regular job

as people have already said you wouldn't ever fucking do it on here or make it obvious as you'd get fucking v&, exactly why do you think the lone wolfs have got caught when they post on here.
Giving a somewhat legit reply because as likely as this is just a shills attempt to grab details there are gonna be summerfags thinking like this.
you want shit done do it yourself, others are doing shit, may of whom we don't know and will never here of but act they do now fuck off with this slide thread
sage

You want your cult to be primarily religious then slowly introduce fascism. Don't go crazy with power and be nice to them because they will be your soldiers.

You're in a perfect situation if you have three friends already onboard. I suggest you look into organisational tactics. The first thing you want to do is start spending more time with your friends doing group activities then build an organisation around that. It could be anything.

Oh yeah, and I didn't meet them through Holla Forums, but Facebook. Don't plan shit on Holla Forums, that's fucking stupid.

Hey, what if it were a private arcade club or shooting range?? No walk ins members only.

1. We are far and wide apart, separated by sometimes 1000s of miles.
2. Are groups could very easily and will be infiltrated by LEA
3. All of us could be arrested immediately because it's the [current year]

Have you got any suggestions to get around this OP?

well yeah, Holla Forums is a honeypot full of feds.

I was bored the other day, so I started making this.

If I, a random Holla Forumsack with no experience in video editing can start making something, you can too.

A shooting club is good. As for an arcade club I don't know about that but it could work.

what softwarez did you use?

That would probably work. A club would be pretty damn cheap to start too. A camping or hunting club would be good too.

Organisations that aren't on the face fascist or even political or something like a rotary club.

kdenlive and GIMP, I could've used simpler software.

We out here, we doin it. IRL community building is happening.

mein neger, can you give some tips for other anons, you are really good.

If you're a useless NEET either improve yourself, learn to hack or some other internet skills that can be used for subversion. Or just kill yourself.

Sounds like we just need a new boy scouts without the leftist infiltration.

I wouldn't say I am very good, there are quite a few problems with that video, but I will give some tips from what I have discovered in about a day and a half.

If you look at modern media, business powerpoints, even Gexter's work, you will see that the visual styling of how it is presented stays constant, a style that doesn't know what it wants to be will severely affect how professional your work looks.
Think about all of the really amateur looking WMM videos on Youtube, I am using software that has pretty much the same capabilities as WMM and I have the same amount of experience as these people, yet because of my consistent, clean design, it looks professional.

What keeps people watching a film or TV program?
A narrative keeps a viewer interested and invested in your work as they will want to see what will happen.

Is there a crazy crecendo in your music?
Match it with equally intense visuals to leave an impact on the viewer.
Does your music have a chorus?
Use that chorus to enforce what you are trying to say while telling your narrative in the verses.
Do you have some meaningful lyrics that correlate to your narrative?
Use that to your advantage, for instance, in Megadeth's Symphony of Destruction, there is a line in the chorus that says-
"Just like the Pied Piper-"
"-led rats through the streets."
Use that moment to show in your visuals who the Pied Piper is supposed to be and who the rats are.

That's literally what I just said.

I'm currently working on rebuilding the website of a nationalist activist group I'm part of. Needed streamlining and snazzing up.

Good effort man, the captions are kind of weird, particularly
The music choice could be better, doesn't really convey the horror of the scene.
Editing is great though, video propaganda is incredibly powerful, definitely effort well spent.

What annoys me the most is people on this board claiming milo and alex jones and evalion are worthless and useless.
The "dude Hitler lmao" of the Right.

>>>/meadhall/

Organize Offline
Shitpost Online

Organize meetups with the aim of recruiting.
Book clubs/Gyms meets are ideal to bring people in.

Start a white student union

I already changed it, I didn't like it in the first place and I just made that video as an example of how it would be presented, it has since been changed to-

The music is what I am building the video around, it works better in the new footage I have gathered, I will show this either when it is done or if I make another teaser.

The music itself is from Jarhead, so it has quite a "Middle Eastern" feel, emphasizing how the rapefugees are not of this land. The music is also from a part in the film where the Marines are trekking through a burning oilfield which looks like hell.

The editing is literally as simple as finding the point where a strum starts, putting a clip there, putting another at the next strum, and so on, such little effort can have a big effect.

those simple-minded boys who want a pure and easy movement that's led just for them and promises them an eternal waifu and 4th reich paradise

If you're going for a middle eastern feel, this has a pretty horror-ey vibe

If you've already doing everything to the jarhead music, nevermind, but perhaps useful for future vids

Speak for yourself, from what i have seen, there are actually a shitload of people here doing something. From shitposting and redpilling socialmedia in abysmal amount, which is extremely effective as you have seen, to being a member of politics, business, police or other important places, but no one here is stupid enough to actually say specific detail.

Lone wolves shitting up everything everywhere collectively without warning or prediction, is what makes it so effective. Real groups can be destroyed, they can be subverted, they can be honeypot and you can be sure that at least one of them is part of the FBI, unknown lone wolves everywhere can't be taken down at the same time, and that is the greatest nightmare of those (((cucks))).

If you really want to join somethign in RL, go to your next medium right-wing or conservative political party and join them, try to radicalize them, but other than that, never mention this place, keep out and stay frosty.

Always remember this Newfags, if someone tries to rope you into a real life action, it's most likely a honeypot, don't ever get roped in, don't ever tell anyone if you do something.

I can't create such a thing. I'm a shit-tier INFP.

I am not a leader or great verbal communicator, but I am dedicated to my principles and my people.

Like most people, I am a follower. I'm a lurker on here and irl.

Reserved. Patient. Watchful.

I am waiting for an opportunity and keeping an eye out.

The right leaders have to come along first.

But we have to influence public opinion before that. We have to make uncomfortable truths less uncomfortable. People have to understand what we are doing and agree or we will be fought and destroyed before we even started.

We are all anonymous, so how do you know you're not speaking to the ones involved in various nationalist movements?

other neet here.

I work out and read books. all the other skills [I used to paint] take money and give nothing back.

Then go find someone to follow.

We don't need to do any of that.

Already subvert and waste antifa resources while they take the blame for public damage and destruction.

I work around the music, so yea, I have already done the stuff- though I did have another idea for a video.

Instead of the usual videos we make, Fight Or Die included, that focus on desolation, while watching RAW, /wooo/, I found this song, and while listening to it while making the first parts of Fight Or Die, I thought about if we could make more of a motivational video, showing all of the massive right-wing protests, attractive women that we have, etc.

As much as we see it as juvenile, using attractive women as a face for the far-right will sway horny teenagers who will be our new politicians down the line.

I've been leafletting, turning around LGBT groups, getting people into gun clubs, etc. Also started some small groups focused on human biology (emphasis on race & behaviour), religious studies (emphasis on European traditions), and other niche but "redpill" topics. Strict scholarship is enforced. Since my family is politically-connected locally I have more access to people who can do shit and have been talking advantage of it. I work in marketing and have turned around a lot of local businesses around from using "diverse" casts to all white ones (ie we took over their ad contract), and also do little things to discourage using non-whites from being employed in production by other dept heads since some still hire "good niggers." My current agency was pretty damn shit-coloured when I was started but now it's maybe 15%. My parents have multiple businesses and I've also got them to slowly get rid of all non-whites.

Nothing huge. No race war, assassinations, or anything, but it definitely has been a positive impact for local whites. Now if everyone did it, imagine the results.

I'm a transsexual, btw.

I spread subversive memes on fake facebook accounts that have friends in large cities of key states
But I can't do it alone

I have a new teaser with the improved slogans.

Most of us do. We're waiting for the context to act. We've pulled out all of the stops for the wonderful sunwheel of happiness, all that remains is a small push to get it rolling.
One small push. This place being destroyed, cancelled election, etc etc. An open act of hostility directly aimed at us. Perhaps it may never come. In that case we're free to disseminate propaganda. Free to turn the world back to the light.

There is no lose condition here. We win or every scrap of info we have is wiped off the planet all at once. There are no other paths in the long run.

me and other canadian nationalists are doing this, we are meeting up, we are planning to lift weights together, protest fag festivals and other shit, any organization is good. If you are a canadian nationalists and willing to meet up

add me on tox

731571423585569EC52844D5CF528DC10AB5BF778902398E95D1855E474F8F09477E26D81E03

We need Holla Forums FFLs that do free transfers for whites.

If what you said is true, than I'd like you to know that even though I appreciate your work, you're still inherently a degenerate

Too bad I can't ever legally own a gun because of some stupid shit I did when I was 18.

Thanks. That's fine if you disagree with my transition (which nobody knows about, btw, and would never encourage it) but I'm just as sick at how my country has gone as you guys and am not afraid to stick my neck out. I will never understand the blanket fag hate here but whatever, there's much more important things to worry about than the 3%. You'd be surprised how normal most LGBT are.

Anyway, baby steps. Do *something*, because if nobody does then nothing will change. Cheers.

My one piece of advice to people doing anything from normal campaigning to whatever evil is the flavour of the month

DON'T fucking Google anything to do with it
DON'T do anything unusual till you need to
DON'T tell anybody, even freinds unless they are also radicalised(?), you've know them via other means and you converted them over several years and have mentioned similar frustrations and ideas.
DON'T use any form of telecommunications for goddamn anything if you can, and if you must make sure it sounds benign as fuck (code).

I personally have yet to use these, but I'm not paranoid because I'm personally not planning on anything because I'm a pussy that values his normie current social situation over some stupid politics.

"If you think you're being paranoid you're not being paranoid enough if you're going to commit a "crime" (in the eyes of whatever agency or culture)", an old freind told me.

They're used to undermine xx xy relationships, also to some their very existance is unwanted, something to be culled from the gene pool if possible.
I personally think it's mostly because they gravitate left and is used as a symbol along side the term gender.

I'm writing a review of the latest Batman movie and submitting it to Greg Johnson @ counter currents.

That's the extent of my activism.

Whoever said this war won't be won by intellectuals is full of shit!

Well, it won't be won this way, but metapolitics are definitely necessary.

>>>/meadhall/

Go make a www.slack.com channel for your local fascy goys, family, kin. Get them off kikebook and organize your tribe. Organize meetups irl with kin and friends. This is how you socialize others into redpill and build real power.

OP I want to hang out with Holla Forumslacks IRL but I never get any responses.

Hello FBI

hello fbi

same
my state is Holla Forumsack-free aside from me

Yeah, they're in line with the Holla Forums school of thought, a lot of them. They hold merchant signs and shit, especially Polish Nationalists, it's pretty funny.

Hello FBI

Pulling Quota from Summerfags, tisk tisk

What we need to do is a Holla Forums census. Find out which place has the largest concentration of Holla Forumsacks and go from there.

THE TIME TO ORGANIZE IS NOW

You see how niggers block traffic, destroy property and assault innocents and cops don't do shit. You really think anyone would give two shits about a few Whites meeting up for a beer or two and hanging out?

STOP ACTING LIKE COWARDLY FAGGOTS

The Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves because we let our country fall so hard. We can still change it and secure a future for our people.

[email protected]/* */

Anyone in the Bay Area can reach me through there. That email is only valid for 7days starting right now.

I posted in >>>/meadhall/ and I want to meet up with likeminded Holla Forumslacks as soon as possible. Too many happenings in such a short time and it will only get worse.

Um, why do you want the Polish coming into the U.K. again, user.?

The FBI is busy investigating the Clintons you can get away with anything right now cause they are distracted

If you don't know how to make a temp email, use startmail.com and click on trial offer. I understand the need for discretion.

Get away with what exactly? I'm done being frightened of boogie men. There's nothing wrong with meeting up and hanging out. Fucking BLM niggers are committing crimes and no one gives a shit. Who can crucify us?

By the way, FBI leaked information about Hillary. If I recall correctly, some user posted about a war between CIA and FBI for power within the government? I don't remember the post but FBI is on our side and CIA is against us.

Is there a single white power/nationalist/nazi/RWDS/militia group that isn't completely gay or an FBI honeypot? Seriously, I'm asking.

Yah man there is a civil war the FBI is besieging Langley and they only have 4 turns of food left

Never tell them what you are going to do. Simply do it.

Think about it , The real deal would be secret and wouldn't be recluting openly . Creating your own network in real life is 10 times better than being around larpers

Because we have an anti-white govt and media, and many people are effectively anti-white even though it never clicks for them that that is how their thoughts actually translate into reality.

I know… that's what I'm saying… I haven't come across any groups that are worth a shit.

Learn to sculpt, we are going to make art great again.

Thanks FBI i'll get right on it.

I found someone from pol on my facebook,
I was already friends with him for a year or two, then one day he messaged me and I looked at his profile
I only judged him by his clothing
(black doc martens, black pants, camo pants, death in june shirt)
and he posted pictures of some slav shit
also had a lot of neofolk and nsbm on his music section
Then I asked him some vague questions about being polish and loving hitler, at first he was defensive and worried,
He thought I was CIA or FBI hehehe, I would too.
then he said something about eating kebabs,
and I said "oh are you going to remove kebab?"
and that is how I figured out how to ask someone if they're from pol without asking if they were from pol. With a meme.
He was from 4chan though :'( oh well
Also found another guy on the alt right, already on my facebook as well.
He wore confederate flag, totenkoph and orthodox christian patches, I dont know if he goes on pol or not but these are identifiers most people dont even notice unless they're knowledgable or a kike (besides the confederate flag, everyone gets triggered over that now.)
I have a tiny totenkopf pin, which if anyone asks I'd just say I think it looks cool.
We have symbols we can wear so we can identify each other in public without having to say a word.
I'd go for a more subtle approach when talking to someone though, especially online.

I am of the opinion (unpopular) that degenerates who worked for the cause would be spared their lives and simply exiled once the 4th Reich comes into being.
All the other ones would have to go into the oven or be hanged.

No.
Milo hates SJWs and feminists and he's a camp faggot degenerate.
You are instinctively disgusting.
If you see shit or someone eating it, you have a reflex aversion to it, same with us seeing men kiss or jerk each other off or fuck each other in the ass, all of which come to mind when we hear "gay", "faggot", "homosexual" etc.

you are a fuckin liar and you need to kill yourself right now you delusional tranny. You will never be accepted.

Look at the trannies in here role playing. There are ID's you god damned retarded faggot degenerates

And if we win, you will kill us and take credit, yes?

What material are you using?

Fuck. I should have read your entire post.

Please don't respond. Just go away.

WE ARE MANIPULATING PUBLIC OPINION WITH MEMES
We meme'd Trump into presidency.
Why the hell should we get together physically when online is more efficient?
Plus information sharing is quicker.

Alphabets can easily catch you or infiltrate your opposition.
Being anonymous brings a lot of benefits.
Leave organizing and being cannon fodder to the normies.
We are strategists.

Sage for obvious FBI "LETS START KILLING KIKES AMIRITE?"

Red Pilling IRL

What anons have posted flyers or other propaganda materials IRL?

What materials did you use?

What advice do you have for others in terms of where to place these materials, when to do so, etc.

Here's an image that could be used as a very effective propaganda poster. It's visually appealing while not overloading the viewer with too much information. The QR code links to a good video for normalfags about the subject of the downfalls of diversity.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

Please post anymore flyers or images that could be used as flyers.

I just created this shitty anti feminist poster in ms paint.

Unfortunately I lack any artist skill.

A more talented user may want to take the basic premise and improve upon it.

Slightly improved version.

Many of us are prepping. Many of us are persuading those around us (friends, family) to if not join our cause then certainly be sympathetic to it.

over 9000 hours in mspaint

Finished product. You're welcome.

Here's one for red pilling good goy Christians.

May be useful to post this near evangelical churches or on the car windows of church goers.

A good Trump flyer.

Anti-communism material.

Also, offline maps. If you need to use electronic maps to plan anything you better damn be sure that you do it offline and with maps of an entire area.

Good, but change the font on the bottom

I remember this shit from halfchan before the exoduses here IIRC

I don't think you understand how much power we have. Our network, to a tertiary degree of influence, is roughly 50 million people across the globe.
What is more important, and what you should give an extreme amount of credence to, is that the FBI has been with us, watching, closely, for about 10 years now, ever since moot got a gag order over the FBI moderating Holla Forums to handle the child porn.

There's no conjecture, as any depth of conspiracy is applicable from the truth of FBI involvement, but one thing is absolutely certain: We are an extremely well studied group of people. It might not make us important, and it might have just been a matter of procedure to document groups operating(and potentially suspect) alongside the CP guys. But it's a simple deduction that the Federal Bureau of Investigation did their fucking job and performed an investigation.
The kicker?
The icing?
The tippest, toppest fucking kek?
But the gag order on 4chan is still active, which means the investigation is still active.

We're a splinter group, one that moved away from 4chan, but we are still part of the investigation. You may have seen the stings happening on the ephebophilia related boards. The problem is that they don't necessitate domain over Holla Forums to continue their investigation, so Holla Forums will never be served anything official regarding this case. Oldfags will know what I mean and I know you do, too, hotwheelz my mane.

Have to get /fit/ first.
Have been going to gym more often recently.

Infect other forms you might frequent. There's likely to be at least one other Holla Forumsack there for backup. Now is a great time because people are scared and looking for answers. And the more the information is reposted, the more it shows up in search results.

You're normally ganged up on at first. But stick around long enough to point out the often-occurring (((coincidences))) and people start coming around. Just don't go full 1488 and get yourself banned. Too soon still.

THIS A MILLON TIMES

Bump

No one in California wants to meet up?

Wonder why the FBI just bumped this thread

Interjecting in, but Boy Scouts isn't as pozzed as you think it is as the local or district levels.

For example, in the troops near me the goyim who run the show have a pact to leave if any fags get into leadership positions.

All the poz you hear about isn't even coming from the inside, it's being pushed by womyn and the United Way (which capitulated to lefty demands).

Also, about half of the Eagle Scouts I know are either red-pilled or hard-right already. But, that's just my anecdote, maybe it varies elsewhere.

Fraternal organizations are extremely subversive. That's why (((they))) are trying to destroy them.

t. Teenage Eagle Scout

It doesn't work like that.

There are parties within the 2 factions that fight eachother.

I literally studied all day everyday for the last 3 weeks.

I'm fucking tired as fuck, yet still able to keep going.