Brit/pol/ #1102: Tacos are British Edition

order-order.com/2016/07/27/242535/

order-order.com/2016/07/27/juncker-appoints-hardline-britain-basher-eu-brexit-negotiator/

order-order.com/2016/07/27/242524/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/27/uk-economy-picks-speed-defying-predictions-brexit-wobble/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NpK1Y
archive.is/hdJt6
archive.is/jA5t8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/british-security-services-warn-attack-in-uk-is-very-likely/
balkaninsight.com/en/article/making-a-killing-the-1-2-billion-euros-arms-pipeline-to-middle-east-07-26-2016
news.sky.com/story/e-fit-images-of-raf-abduction-suspects-released-10514178?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter
news.sky.com/story/smith-wants-to-smash-may-back-on-her-heels-10514059
web.archive.org/web/20160727103832/http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/troisdorf-chirurg-sollte-enthauptet-werden_id_5766598.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652027/Members-111-year-old-German-naturist-club-banned-skinny-dipping-lake-case-offend-residents-new-refugee-centre.html?ito=social-facebook
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298553/A-mega-mosque-suburb-90-cent-white-30-years-ago-polite-apartheid-dividing-Britain.html
twitter.com/oflynnmep/status/758277981605330944
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710209/Eritrean-refugee-rapes-79-year-old-woman-cemetery-visiting-sister-s-grave.html
ss13.eu/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_genetics
itv.com/news/2016-07-27/troll-who-told-jewish-mp-she-would-get-it-like-jo-cox-facing-jail-for-a-second-time/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-explosion-news-latest-casualties-blast-outside-refugee-and-migrant-office-in-zirndorf-a7158446.html
independent.co.uk/life-style/the-11-safest-countries-in-the-world-a7089106.html?cmpid=facebook-post
farsh-nuke.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/back-to-abyss-autoexposiprose-by.html
twitter.com/farshnuke/status/757699069305380864
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710994/Explosion-near-migration-office-Nuremberg-Germany-alert-ISIS-fears.html?ito=social-facebook
itv.com/news/2016-07-27/may-we-will-deliver-controls-on-freedom-of-movement/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/27/ukip-leadership-frontrunner-steven-woolfes-bid-could-be-derailed/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/latest-french-killer-turns-out-to-have-history-of-mentla-illness.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/22/rudyard-kipling-if-england_n_5191943.html
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/15905/nigels-knifed/
ukip-vs-eukip.com/2008/02/21/steven-woolfe-not-seemingly-the-catch-he-is-sold-as/
twitter.com/LondonFire/status/758334406654255105
youtube.com/watch?v=W7RrQ_WHLLk
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-07/amoklauf-muenchen-taeter-rechtsextremist#pt0-330721
express.co.uk/news/uk/693680/refugee-rape-pensioner-eritrea-germany-cemetary-Iddenbueren
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html>>6916322
archive.is/y3MdT
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html
poal.me/3wft9n
archive.is/HQWxj
facebook.com/schwarzrotgold.tv/videos/vb.188312571327835/676159362543151/?type=2&theater
itv.com/news/2016-07-27/pope-francis-terror-attacks-including-murder-of-priest-shows-world-is-at-war/
standard.co.uk/news/london/thirtyone-migrants-crammed-into-four-bedroom-london-house-a3305391.html
standard.co.uk/news/transport/charing-cross-evacuated-station-closed-after-suspect-package-discovered-a3306081.html
standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/kristen-stewart-speaks-out-about-girlfriend-alicia-cargile-for-the-first-time-i-m-just-really-in-a3305621.html
standard.co.uk/news/celebritynews/channel-4-promises-naked-attraction-viewers-more-even-split-after-dating-show-sparks-too-many-a3305866.html
strawpoll.me/10847951
studiolambert.com/about.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_Lambert
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/27/welsh-schoolgirl-was-kept-prisoner-in-a-cage-starved-and-abused/
studiolambert.com/naked-attraction.html
itv.com/news/update/2016-07-27/angry-confrontation-at-scene-of-french-priests-murder-captured-live/
twitter.com/HistoryTime_/status/758202945389428737
twitter.com/AL_Khatteeb/status/758342808335970304
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/muhiddin-mire-believed-tony-blair-8506967
twitter.com/GoldenKrant/status/758375749325840384
twitter.com/GoldenKrant/status/758376771997798400
itv.com/news/2016-07-27/donald-trump-urges-russia-to-find-hillary-clintons-missing-emails/
twitter.com/AnonyOps/status/758384230619643904
twitter.com/welt/status/758381787781406720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Report the thread to tell the mods to change the thread number to 1103 lads.

My mistake

Do you think he knows he's a meme?

Nah civic nationalist meme only belongs on Holla Forums and most of these politicians check their google alerts.

Interesting watch. Thanks

Woes has been conspicuous by his absence. Any ideas why? MI5 training?

If we were indexed, would his googlealert ping every single Brit/pol/ thread?

Probably but it would only show the instances where we write his full name and most posters call him Cuckwell around here.

Probably being fucked in the arse.

What is his first name even? Does anyone know?

I'm trying to imagine what his first name would be, but nothing springs to mind.

His new gf told him that being racist wasn't cool.

Stuart

He joined the CIA

Mellian Joes

This week in Christianity:

Normandy Jihadist Mosque built on land donated by parish of murdered Catholic priest.
archive.is/NpK1Y

Greek marxists begin push for erasure of Christianity from public life.
archive.is/hdJt6

Marion Le Pen: joining the army and dying for Israel abroad will somehow help fight muslims back home.
archive.is/jA5t8

Isn't he part wop?

I bet it is Claudio MacSporran

Also

British Churches on High Terror alert
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/british-security-services-warn-attack-in-uk-is-very-likely/

Really? Wews has a gf?

shit lads my fucking writing has become so easy and enjoyable. this shit is extraordinary, and it also makes me want to do something other than masturbate.

Woes can look fairly handsome if he shaves and stops drinking caloric coke.

I thought he was too implicit for one

Reminder Anti-Woes is code word for Anti-White.

Did UKIP and Labour ever find a new leader
I know you lot are stuck with Gay May as your PM, hopefully there is a good UKIP leader

CocoJew will be next UKIP leader

Corbyn will probably win again if the student lefties will vote for him again

Cocojew as in Cuckwall right
Also I thought though that the Labour Ministers hate Corbyn and they take up 50% of the vote

I am eagerly awaiting the next Eurozone crisis. They'll try and find a way to pin it on Brexit no doubt.

Goddamnit why do you people keep forgetting to mention he's also Irish?!

OK, Bogman Coco-Jew.

Cocojew isnt that cucked tbh, he has been very loyal to Nigel.

No not Carswell. He means Steven Woolfe.

Also Corbyn is probably going to stay as Labour's leader thank god. His main rival Owen Smith is floundering. CARRY ON COMRADE CORBYN. Splitting Labour's vote would help UKIP significantly in the North.

He's been the main backer of a points based system alongside Nigel.

lads been gone for a month or 2

what did i miss

Apparently you can only change your surname three times in the course of one lifespan if you are over sixteen in Scotland.

CAN SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR THIS. THANKS VERY MUCH

Making a Killing: The 1.2 Billion Euros Arms Pipeline to Middle East

A truly great investigation by BIRN into the Balkan arms flow into Syria, recommend reading'''
balkaninsight.com/en/article/making-a-killing-the-1-2-billion-euros-arms-pipeline-to-middle-east-07-26-2016

He sounds drunk

Ah, I take it that Woolfe aint as great as nige or Nutall but better than Carswell
I don't want you guys stuck with a chick voted in by the party, so I hope UKIP gets a strong candidate
Trust me as an Australian, you don't want a chick voted in as PM by the Party
On another note has Nige started his radio show, it'd be nice to download it and have banter on long drives

November is going to be so good.

What's the deal with this lad anyway ? I know he has a youtube channel and speaks about the things that most polacks would, but everyone is making fun of him ?

E-Fit Images Of RAF Abduction Suspects Released
news.sky.com/story/e-fit-images-of-raf-abduction-suspects-released-10514178?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

Did I miss anything?

This NEEDS to be shooped and spammed onto Twitter
Smith Wants To 'Smash' May 'Back On Her Heels'
It needs to say…
Smith Wants To 'Smash' May 'Back Doors In '
news.sky.com/story/smith-wants-to-smash-may-back-on-her-heels-10514059

Guy looks Jewish as hell.

Does he still not have a fucking job?

He really really doesnt

I don't know how he managed to do it but he looks like a bigger cuck than Milliband, Bill Shorten or Corbyn

That's funny. Back doors would truly be a reflection of his degenerate wants

Kek, shorten it to "Smash May"

Be our new "Activated Almonds"

ex BBC reporter that would explain it

Can you just imagine having to smash May for a living. #Necrophilia

Hey,
What are you Gay

Could it be?

I'd smash it.

WEW
Rough Translation
Religion of peace - surgeon should be beheaded in practice
Attack in the middle of the practice: The father of a patient attacked a surgeon and threatened him with a knife. As the doctor reported he was threatened with even with decapitation.
The incident is said to have taken place on Monday in Troisdorf. "The patient came about ten o'clock, he was accompanied by his girlfriend, who was veiled. He radiated aggression, "was reinforced when I treated him, said the surgeon towards FOCUS Online.
The patient had a broken leg. "I explained everything to him, also shown exercises that he should do. But he did not listen to me "Finally, the 19-year-old stormed out of practice -. Order shortly after to return with his father and brother. The father was said to be armed with a knife.
"Then he wanted to behead me!"
The surgeon had just been operated, as his wife had called the reception for help. The doctor stormed forward - right into the arms of the armed man. "He shouted Allahu Akbar. Then he wanted to behead me! "
The two sons are said to have arrested the doctor. "Her father yelled at me to continue: 'Apologize to my son, get on your knees and kiss his hand,'" he recalls. Panic breaks out in practice, a 82-year-old patient even flees out the window.
Fortunately for the man: As the trio stormed into practice, fled two colleagues and two patients and alerted the police. Before something worse could happen, arrived the emergency services.
His wife suffered a heart attack
The officers arrested the 19-year-old and his girlfriend. The father and the younger brother fled. But they stood Monday night, accompanied by a lawyer at the police station. The wife of the surgeon suffered a heart attack and was hospitalized.
web.archive.org/web/20160727103832/http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/troisdorf-chirurg-sollte-enthauptet-werden_id_5766598.html

HOLY FUCK GERMANY

ROUGH AS FUCK

what?

Mods don't do nuffin.

has anyone done a new bread for this yet?

Islamo-Marxist trash.
Somehow pointing out that she might be faking her emotions, Is necessarily wrong.
There are morons that fall for this.

Frogs not Krauts you fucking mong

They're frogs r-tard

It said they were French in English in the first subtitle so its obvious I didn't watch the whole thing.

Just downloaded and uploaded.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652027/Members-111-year-old-German-naturist-club-banned-skinny-dipping-lake-case-offend-residents-new-refugee-centre.html?ito=social-facebook

Meanwhile actually in Germany this time.

Why do these women wail so much? It's almost as if it's a Pavlovian response to any negative stimuli

"Morally dubious people sell weapons in conflict zone" isn't exactly groundbreaking news, user. Is there an angle here that makes this interesting?

W E W

STOP IT

shit and I thought Corbyn was the commie

webm is called Krauts

Now I get to call you a retard for not reading my post.

drinka gallonof milka day

I drink about 3 pints of moral whole milk a day and still nothing

MEGA MOSQUE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298553/A-mega-mosque-suburb-90-cent-white-30-years-ago-polite-apartheid-dividing-Britain.html

alert Britain first

oh shit, this was 3 years ago

check your article dates, SA

We have a lot of gassing to do lads.

((((Britain First))))

twitter.com/oflynnmep/status/758277981605330944

Patrick O'Flynn backing Lisa too

Fucking hell.

even students are waking up now lads

>Britain 'Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs' First

Death to traitors, freedom for Britain tbh lad.

Did I miss something about Britain Frist? I thought they were the strong arm that UKIP can't into?

wew

This makes me absolutely livid. How are these people so fucking retarded?

do you reckon ARE JOE posts here?
I live in Liverpool and sometimes wonder if he's related to another Joe Owens I knew in school. If I wasn't a fat cunt I'd think about becoming his apprentice and leading Liverpool to becoming the nationalist unit it should be

The leaders Paul Goulding and Jada Fransen are kikes.

can't say I'd be against it tbh lad

I'd do it for free

insert them in your arse then lad you massive poofter

Not surprised tbh; they either have to wake up to it or be vilified for siding with terrorism.

WHAT DO LADS!?

Bit bigoted lad.

500 Lashes lad for your crime

WEW LAD

This is surely a photoshop…right?

No, it's not.

nope

hide from the government

can't you just fill up on empty calories? Like caffine pills or summin? 5 scoops?
Also when it comes to eating lots, a good trick I find is to eat really quickly, disregarding taste. Your brain doesn't realise how full you're getting so you can eat more before feeling it.

what, does he think that like Everton and West Ham are refusing to sell tickets to darkies or something?

No he just wants to masturbate in the terraces to a sea of nigger faces

Anyone else depressed they won't live long enough to see the entire country become civic?

Lads, do you think a massive allahu akhbar in the UK ala Bataclan will send Britain full 14/88 or at least into remove kebab mode?

I get a feeling many people here already on the brink. We're well overdue an attack and I think it will be a big one.

Can't we just petition Nuttall to run? I know there's Woolfe but he's a far second to Nuttall.

It's just so retarded, though.
What the fuck are 'the beeb' even trying to suggest: that the royals be forced to breed with brown fuckers?

only if they don't watch tv afterwards
that always placates people

Mandelson probs

Nah, i don't want to buy the 'body building' laboratory jew, eating all that shit looks dodgy

I might try your advice and just shovel food in as quickly as i can.

see>>6913719

Nuttall is ideal as a right hand man imo
I'd like to see the Woolfe - Nuttall partnership.
Plus it's also worth noting Nuttall probably won't win his seat, since Bootle (where I'm from) is so diehard labour that it's where Blair sent his son to run

Doubt it. Even the vicious French weren't stirred into do anything by all the goings on there. We Anglos are even more conformist.

Where are you been, lad?

Wow that is terrifying.

Behave Francois.

Also, tfw everyone I know is pretty much a cunt in the nationalist movements

TOPPEST WEW TBH

"It was those pesky brexters that them feel unwelcome!"

t. BBC Editor after London suicide bomb attack

Hang on what is this?

We are much more individualistic. Makes societal action less likely but also makes it harder to control people

The lad responding seems civic, so why is he acting offended? Did he misunderstand the tweet?

Check the archive links.

Is Hillary's campaign shit on purpose?

Not everyone is civic, lad. There are a lot of bigots and angry nativists out there, you have to look out for them smh

MEMES

Campbell's autistic i reckon

Didn't they literally bring illegal immigrants on stage to give a speech?

I can post the webm if you'd like.

I don't think so. I am wondering if the UK will be dragged into the European civil wars that could happen in the near future. I mean we have a lot of division but we haven't experienced the flood of 'refugees' like the Continentals have, yet our net migration is still massive.

Its really been bothering me lads, the whole net migration situation. We have no control over EU migration but what about non-EU migration? I tell myself if the Tories continually fail to bring it down there'll be hell to pay and UKIP will be the greatest beneficiaries, but at the same time it really bothers me.

My main hope is that Net Migration can be brought down under 100,000 in the near future, though I doubt it will. Even 50,000 a year from EU and Non-EU is preferable to what we have now. Additionally, doing that could hopefully lead to a situation where more migrants are emigrating away than immigrating in.

I watched it, lad. The entire DNC is creepy. Everyone praising diversity constantly.

Individualistic in the sense that we act in self interest, but the avergage Brit man would not lift a finger to help a fellow Brit if it would personally inconvenience him. For example no police man in Rotherham was prepared to risk his livelihood and the ostracism of people who think he is racist by blowing the whistle on the rapes going on.

LMAO

fair enough lad. Hope it works for you

Crypto JF detected

Why live, lads?

As a people we are also highly sensitive to criticism, and do anything we can to deny it.

lol was that music really playing?

Lad no ones falling for it

It's Owen Smiths plan to TAKE BACK CONTROL FROM THE TORIES

Don't think so, lad.

That's Owen Smith, lad.

You weren't thinking of voting for that commie Corbyn were you?

mods need to put those country flags on this forum

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO BE A LION NOW

Go back to cuckchan if you want that

Not really sure why Brit/pol/ has become so lobotomised lately but the way things are going, "remove kebab" is going to mean "reinstate the draft and invade the Middle East".

People are too easily fooled by a cute face, unfortunately.

You lads should all read the Jewish papers more. Even Ha'aretz is a precious font of truth-speaking.

wew, i thought we'd have a day with an incident!

Eritrean refugee 'rapes a 79-year-old woman in a CEMETERY in Germany while she was visiting her sister’s grave'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710209/Eritrean-refugee-rapes-79-year-old-woman-cemetery-visiting-sister-s-grave.html

Eton mess is the most delicious thing on Earth tbh lads

We all do lad

Wasn't that yesterday?

How does one learn about genetics lads?

Are Berbers white?

ss13.eu/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_genetics

University is a good place I'd guess

What are you playing at?

Every OP is better than ttpw's OP, lad.

Does anyone remember that mess?

Meant ot be a reply to

Can't take out another loan after funding my Gender Studies Degree for four years. Doing my masters in Polyamorous Dutch Lesbians and their Economical Disadvantage Caused By Patriarchal Civilizations Throughout History fam

Nice one famalam

Every time

Thanks for the (you), lad.

w0t's a Taco?

Would you lads be my friends irl?

I have a feeling you're the kot lad from the last last thread.

Depends, lad. I posted some lions if that's what you're referring to tbh.

What do friends do in real life?

Why are evryone posting puddycads?

Fish and chips is Spanish

WE WUZ FISH N CHUPS

The batter, literally the worst part, is from Sephardic Jews. Alas, we are conquerors and take what we want tbh

Lad are you on about the lad that posted some of the cat you posted, if so that's me lad.

Why do you post cats lad?

They sure know how to show news coverage in their way. Especially their handling against cases of pedophilia

Which one of you is this?
itv.com/news/2016-07-27/troll-who-told-jewish-mp-she-would-get-it-like-jo-cox-facing-jail-for-a-second-time/

Oh hey laddie. Good to know you're still around.

This is a comfy thread with friends.

He looks like an actual frog as well.

BASED NA STRIKE AGAIN

Yeah send him to jail that will make him not want to murder you.

Why not?

Yer lad.

Is it the 22st lad?

Nah, I'm safe, lad. I'd never do anything illegal.

aaaaaand we're back to day zero

Germany explosion: Blast outside refugee and migrant office in Zirndorf

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-explosion-news-latest-casualties-blast-outside-refugee-and-migrant-office-in-zirndorf-a7158446.html

Cats are little fucking bitches lad. Big dogs are where it's at.

What did he mean by this?

It's a fucking stale pale white male, isn't itÅ

Wew tbh

Ture lad, I just like posting cats tbh.

Which EU country will be the first to initiate kebab removal procedures?

Probably some sort of Nazi bigot tbqh

After DNC leaks Democrats have given up trying to offer a vision to the American people.

Smearing Trump is their primary focus until they can unify the party.

My money is on France or the Dutch

It is pretty much all they have. They have no fucking arguments.

Probably France.

independent.co.uk/life-style/the-11-safest-countries-in-the-world-a7089106.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Interesting…

Germans are so blood-thirsty, no wonder all this stuff happens over there.

Probably used a V2 rocket

the resemblance is uncanny

kebab cant even into bomb

You willing to pay for my passport, passport photo, plane ticket, food, and lodging?

Where you from lad? Are you a girl?

And I thought e-celebs like Sargon of Akkad are garbage.

Gordon?

The worry is they will send them North/West instead of South/SE.

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

farsh-nuke.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/back-to-abyss-autoexposiprose-by.html

Is this a suicide note?

She just gets better and better. Cant wait until FN win the elections.

No its just autism

THOSE FUCKING DUBS

I think it just means he's about to say something mean about trannies

Is that Gordon and his bf?

I'm sort of jealous of our anti-islam continental friends. Sure they're going through rough shit right now but at the same time it is precipitates the stronger reaction they (and we) need, that we're not seeing in the UK yet. Guess I should just be happy with Brexit for now, incrementalism, gotta get better through steps.

This seems a bit like a suicide note lad.

Indeed.

It's ok lad, I'm sure they'll have kebab removal volunteer corps

(sweet triple nickels)

I'm a masculinified man from the wilds of the Pacific Northwest. We can pal around and do kickass stuff. How close have you been to a mountain lion that wasn't in a zoo?

Lad, they're going to use any excuse to send her to her death now. Might even stage getting her shot in a (((tragic accident))) during basic training.

The last thing an outspoken nationalist should do is put themselves under the direct control of the ZOG. She's walked right into the lion's den.

Are you Canadian lad? When are you gonna bully the Quebecois again? When are you going to restore the flag? When are you rejoining the Empire and we can all beat everyone else to Mars fam?

Don't recall someone ever asking me for permission to save that one, lad…

the officer who pushes it looks middle eastern to me. based civic nationalism strikes again

Lad.

Not a canuck, but I would gladly bully some french-LARPing fags. Really, who the fuck would want to LARP as one of those homos?

ALL THESE DUBS

Accidental reply there, enjoy the free (you) though

How's it hanging lads

CUTE

They don't go out and fight fam. They just do basic training then go camping for two weeks each year

Music binge

WEW LAD

IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE.

It's spooky lad. I hope I don't get dubs to confirm the beheading of Jeremy Corbyn tbh

Slightly to the left

Good song tbh

People weren't anti-Irish after the London bombings in the 90s. I think this is because most British people have at least one Irish mate.

Does anybody have a Paki mate?

Genuine question. I left when Blair was elected. Back then you might encounter some thoroughly westernized Indian Muslims but you'd never meet a Paki outside a few Northern shitholes.

Are Pakis any more integrated now? What about all the other recent non-Commonwealth Muslim immigrants?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WANT TO SLAUGHTER THE MUSLIMS

I DON'T GIV A SHIT WHAT GCHQ THINK

I WANT TO BATHE IN THEIR FUCKING BLOOD AND EAT THE ENTRAILS OF THEIR FUCKING CHILDREN AFTER I REPEATEDLY RAPE THEIR IMAMS AND WIVES AND NEW BORN BABIES

I

WANT

BLOOD!

Everyone has brown family or friends these days, lad. Civic nationalism is our goal.

Where are you going tomorrow, lad? I don't want to be caught up in it tbh

I-I wouldn't have to go outside, w-would I?

hello gchq

Bit risky doing it in your own home, lad

Why do normies talk and laugh all the fucking time? reeeeeee

I-I'll just order a pizza from dominos and behead the delivery man t-tbh

U-unless it's J-john the white m-man who works th-there

TRIPS FOR PAKI REMOVAL

heh just joking goyim

War pig.

They are here to stay permanently I'm afraid

nope
had a Sikh m8 but no fucking pakis

War pigs out

How do you plan on beheading him, lad?

UPDATE: German police now say that there has been no explosion in #Zirndorf

how can NEET shut ins afford pizza delivery?

So bruh, are we gonna hang out and become super-best-friends or what?

You're not a muslim are you lad?

Don't we give our NEET's NEETbux?

How do you think we survive, lad?

You don't need to pay a dead man m8

No, not a drop of non-Germanic blood in these precious veins.

I have a sharpened spoon that I've been hiding from mummy for weeks lad

You can write to me in jail fam; The war begins now tbh

twitter.com/farshnuke/status/757699069305380864

You're either mostly native to Britain or a Hunnic rape baby lmao

It'd be slow, lad. What if he fights back?

Fuckin' kill 'em all.

At least I'm not Slavic or Med tbh

They're pretty weak tbh, even neets know this tbf

[DNC corruption music]

Still seems risky. I bet I could beat them though tbh. I've never lost a fight in my life tbh.

I punch mummy jut once and she cries for hours lmao

Pretty sure I could beet up a paki lol

I know, lad. I'm saying it's risky. There is a reason why most animals do anything to avoid fights.

I will become a lion in heaven lad

Time has come.

Most pakis are battle hardened men from the foothills of the Himalayas. They will eat the average soft bodied Brit NEET for breakfast.

WE NEED YOU ON EARTH, LAD
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

I'm coming for you pajeet. I'm going to rape your family with a knife.

All I have to do is tackle him tbh

If I get enough momentum I could probably kill him simply by running into him tbh. 22 st is pretty heavy tbh.

he would just laugh as you cardiac arrest

Don't joke about that, lad, my family has a history of heart disease.

You have to go back Pajeet

BREAKING: 'Suitcase bomb' explodes near migration office outside Nuremberg, Germany

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710994/Explosion-near-migration-office-Nuremberg-Germany-alert-ISIS-fears.html?ito=social-facebook

You need to do something tbh lads

I can't, lad. Someone would have to change my genes.

didn't they just deny it was a bomb?

Are you sure it wouldn't just be because you're obese?

Well one of the people who died was fat, however most others were fit and healthy.

lol tfw you can't even change your jeans

wew lads making a killing in the market today . i may need to buy myself a prostie tonight

Who
/BIGLION/
here?

I don't wear jeans, lad.

They arent even trying anymore

THat is one big kitty

What the fuck is he talking about lads?

Sounds like a based civic.

He looks like a zika baby

Reminder the enemy is money, not the people who use the money for social influence.

What's a zika baby

He'll get the Joe Owens vote.

I want one tbh

A Brazilian.

Bullshit

We need a system of exchange and rich people shouldnt be able to influence politics.

A kid born with the zika virus

lol i know a lad like that

Why doesn't UKIP have anyone decent except Farage maybe Nuttall ?

What if you have a huge forehead like David Cameron and Paul Bowles?

Probably Gordon's bf.

Woolfe please be leader now and save us the embarrassment

You should have aborted it user

full brexit confirmed, may is based.

itv.com/news/2016-07-27/may-we-will-deliver-controls-on-freedom-of-movement/

MUMMY HAS SAVED USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SIMBA. EVERYTHING THE LIGHT TOUCHES IS THE ANGLO'S KINGDOM

xD

xDDD

Metal is shit

Really makes you think doesnt it

REALLY RUMPLES MY BRUMPLES

Verily stimulated my cerebrum

I'd argue we aren't out of the woods yet. 'Control' does not mean the same thing as an end to FoM.

But she knows what people want admittedly, and how much it would piss people off if we didn't get an end. Hopefully she knows just the same regarding overall migration to the UK but I doubt it.

So it's not going away, then.

There's no special EU deal that gets rid of freedom of movement. It's happening.

who /goingtostarttheirownpride/ here?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE ARE THE FUCKING ARGUMENTS

What the fuck bongs. No wonder nobody is turning up to your shitty church.

Lions are fucking gay m8.

Had a close encounter with pic related a couple months ago, I was in town too. Was no more that 30 feet away from the bastards and I seen it slink behind a bush. Too low to the ground to be a deer and it didn't move like dog, so immediately knew what it was.

your lion a shit

True, tigers are the true alpha-cats

The women weren't actually priests where they?

Is this the big dog poster diversifying his cancer or are you separate but equally shite?

Anyone know how to break out of it lads?

Don't be a pussy.

Go for a walk

Listening to Steven Woolfe's lastest speech and he's so much worse at public speaking than Nuttall.

I dont know the structure of the anglican church but the normal one was giving out the eucharist and the chink one was fullfilling the "alter boy" role.

Yes, start reading about all the toxic additives in the shit you're eating.

Ukip leadership frontrunner Steven Woolfe's bid could be derailed by membership issues

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/27/ukip-leadership-frontrunner-steven-woolfes-bid-could-be-derailed/

I just like the looks of lions better, lads.

Why would you think one of those would be in Britain, lad?

wew, lad.

I'm the same based lad, lad.

tell your mummy to stop buying things you don't need, lad.

Who here /CIVIC LIGER/?

Veganism fam and

lad…

That thing just looks wrong. The proportions are all fucked. Nature is NOT CIVIC

BASED CIVIC BIG CAT

Doubt anything will happen from this.

That's true. It would not be able to survive in the wild.

could*

could*

could*

that one fucking word that lets them write this bile.

Wasn't in Britain, lad.

If he's technically disqualified, but allowed anyway. Why not Suzanne Evans?

Why aren't you in Britain, lad…?

Mixing was a mistake

Because people don't like Evans since she's just a shite rabble rouser meanwhile Woolfe is one of the more high profile and liked parts of UKIP.

That other feller said he was going to prison and therefore he wouldn't be unable to pay my travel expenses. We were gonna be best buds.

We're still at the behest of normies lad.

The normie line now is "im not racist but…"

The "eating food to feel better" part is about Dopamine. When you eat your brain releases Dopamine and that is what makes you feel good, or better. Read up on it or: Exercise, Masturbate/find someone to Fuck, drink alcohol or take heroine. All of these will release Dopamine and make you feel better Just don't do the heroine part, its not worth it.

So you're a traveling, Brit, lad? You're not one of those foreigners, are you? I'm an angry nativist tbh.

Oh, look. Its a "Catholic"

Anglican here.
Yep, women are vicars.

Praying for suffering Muslims is pretty standard fare at communion.

Just remember that the church is an aristocratic organisation and the clergy don't always speak for the parishioners. E.g. none of the people who attend my church think being gay is OK, but I honestly couldn't tell you what the official position of the church is. I'm not sure they could either.

I don't mind female vicars, but I would never go to one for advice about personal issues. Female vics also tend to be a little too sjw.

But they made an election promise to bring net migration down to the tens of thousands and increased it by a half. It isn't for public relations purposes, they don't promise anything real other than 'control' because they don't want to fail another immigration mandate.

Women shouldn't be vicars, lad

We already have some controls.
We voted to get
control
Not "controls"

Fucking politicians spinning shit.
We are keeping free movement

BASED FRESH GORDON

Do you go to church?

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/latest-french-killer-turns-out-to-have-history-of-mentla-illness.html

Peter right again

Fucking Italians
…or Greeks
…or Spanish
…or…

Kerry repeatedly trying to physically dominate Lavrov. Lavrov backs him the fuck out
Lavrov is probably the best diplomat in the world atm. Very experienced. He's a masterclass in diplomacy

Stop posting these, Gordon.
We will never ever donate to your patreon

have you seen the end message he adds to his videos now?

No, I'm white

Impressed you could tbh

Then what the fuck do you care?

Why dont you just go to a catholic church? The ones here are pretty much the exact same as anglican ones except without the clear heresy that the anglican church is promoting?

Remember the anglican communion is catholic in nature. It's not like you're making a real change. I mean today I couldnt even tell the difference between that service and novus ordo, except for the muslim arse licking in the anglican one

Got intrigued by the break up video tbh

I guess you'd have to be somewhat mentally ill be that into Islam in the first place.

As far as I can tell, the majority of muslims entertain fantasies of violence in the name of Allah, and all it takes is that extra kick of mind-altering substances to make them go out and do it.

I'm a foreigner. But don't worry, I'd go back to where I came from if I ever visited Great Britain implying I'd ever live anywhere that didn't have a temperate rain-forest.

Mostly because Jesus was a man and so were all of his disciples.

But those places have dangerous animals and insects, lad.

Arians >>>/out/

Same, watch 30 mins straight of it,couldn't be bothered to finish the rest. Shocking tbh, his exbf was a literal retard.

Backpacked to pic related and you put your food on a wire and then other pic related tries to get to it and shakes the unholy hell out the tree in the middle of the night while you're trying to sleep.

It's weird. He has no shame.

I take your point.
Firstly I don't want my kids raped by priests.
Secondly, Catholic church has never fessed up to being a child molestation ring.
Thirdly, I don't think the pope is divine
Fourthly, I'm in England and I worship at the church of england. What can Catholicism teach me about my country? The demise of out institutions is the ruin of or society so I qm supporting them.

But you've turned your back on God so quit bitching about how I worship.

Also 1corinth 14:34

You thick fucking cunt.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/22/rudyard-kipling-if-england_n_5191943.html
>Making a Kipling poem more "English" le Doctor Who and fish and chips
Maybe next they can Italicise the Decameron. Or sprinkle a few Americanisms into the works of Washington Irving. Japonify Kokoro". I've always wondered what Straight Outta Compton'' would sound like as a rap album.

And guess who's responsible for this travesty?

It was so creepy. He sounded like he was his carer.

I could take a black bear in a fight tbh

He has an odd narcissistic streak, even though of all the people in the world he is perhaps the least justified to have it.

It's the reason why he writes dozen of blog posts and hour long youtube videos and thinks people will care about his opinion. He literally thinks he's engaging in some sort of cosmic battle between good and evil.

It's like the arrogance that lefty students have, but even worse and less justified.

Lads where did you meet your cute redpilled gf? How long did it take to greenpill her?

If you're that pathetic then Achmed can go ahead and enrich you.

l

Is Woolfe Trustworthy?

thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/15905/nigels-knifed/

ukip-vs-eukip.com/2008/02/21/steven-woolfe-not-seemingly-the-catch-he-is-sold-as/

Well, I see you do fit in with the sjw female priests. I do hope you drop that apostate church that ahs effectivly killed christianity in your country by cow-towing to leftists who arent even christian in the first place.

Which one of you was this?
twitter.com/LondonFire/status/758334406654255105

Lad, that's not even good bantz

What an ugly, ugly, man

No

Didn't he say in the video his exbf actualy has a carer? And yes it was extremely creepy, also kek at his exbf not letting him finish. He was basicaly used just so a retard could cum.

I'm not bantering you are literally as mentally absent as a Zika baby.

Milo on CNN: 'I Will Continue To Be As Offensive As Possible'

….quite funny actually

youtube.com/watch?v=W7RrQ_WHLLk

My dad never taught me how to socialise, lad.

well said, lad.

That was hilarious. eBay cucked him out of cumming.

I'm watching it now tbh.

Mummy is making a sponge lad, I'm not jealous.

I don't know my Dad, lad. Do shit and cringe about it later if it goes wrong.

Can they just not fuck with you nation's history or is it now required to be destroyed Chairman Mao style? I'm surprised Ol' Benny Boy wasn't involved.

Momma bear would fuck your shit up.

I already cringe, lad. I obsess over the bad things. smh

I know, lad.
I know

Lad, we can all tell you aren't bantering.

How do you expect a Britain with a British culture if you can't practise it yourself? I believe you can become a functional human and defy the Jew.

Owen Smith wants to see an end to zero hour contracts

Don't we all Owen…don't we all

Fuck off Sutherland
The EU is not sovereign and doesn't have any values anyway
Can't wait until he gets snackbar'd

What?

Jam sponge cake, fuuuuuuck, I haven't had one sine childhood, foriegners don't have homely food like we do.

I am the best

The problem is not the existence of zero hours contracts, but that no low skilled worker negotiates their own rate with their employer, leaving it up to father government, the solution to all problems.

"Munich shooter was an extreme right winger with hatred of Turks"

hahahahahahahahahaha

….NO. Really

DEAR DEUTSCHLAND. FUCK OFF. I'M LOSING ALL SYMPATHY FOR YOU NOT GUTTING YOUR PRESS

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-07/amoklauf-muenchen-taeter-rechtsextremist#pt0-330721

WEW

Access to an unlimited supply of low skilled labour allowed zero hour contracts to exist

Are you a dessert bully lad?

fucking gorgeous arent they,? looking forward to it.

There's a reason they call it the Lugenpresse

LUGENPRESSE
LUGENPRESSE
LUGENPRESSE
LUGENPRESSE

Who do you support as UKIP leader?

I bully the dessert bully lad.

I met Isabel Hardman once…spoke to her - came across as a bit of a Sperg tbh..

…me, not her.

Die spook

BBC news bumming the fuck out of Clinton.

Keep repeating the phrase "glass ceiling" and making out she's super inspirational, barely even mentioned the e-mail scandal except in quick passing and linking it to Trump. Fucking blatant bias.

I cum when she says pwime minister

That just makes her more qt tbh

Based Jews for libertarian UKIP (led by based redpilled Woolfe) against Islamofascism and ISIS tbh

Deus vult!!!

Rofl

Literally none of the contenders so far, the showing is abysmal.

Halfchan pol though

I…I don't think this was a sincere post!

express.co.uk/news/uk/693680/refugee-rape-pensioner-eritrea-germany-cemetary-Iddenbueren
This is beyond disgusting

Where the fuck did Gordon get into this white privilege shit?

He mentions Holla Forums as well, lad. Both.

And patriarchy as well. FUCKING HELL

Is Germany officially in a worse state than Sweden now? It wasn't nearly this bad last year.

Yet somehow it fits exactly in my expectations of a news story in the Neue Europa

ANOTHER happening in Germany?!

Loud noises make me very scared so I'm scared of the outdoors

That fat waste of space never answers my questions. He has the audacity to preach his bullshit to me and my countrymen, yet he doesn't have the common fucking courtesy to answer simple non-offensive questions.

Really lol.

He's trying to be a successful pundit so he's picking a demographic.

He chose american identity politics I guess

So bored at work lads. Literally just miserable foriegners playing the machines. It never ends tbh

He also makes no real arguments. smh. He's like a MSM parrot.

Perpetual Terror Engine used to run the erosion of identity

You a day trader lad?

what machines?

Germany is taking a battering with all these happenings lately.

OOOYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY

But the sky is suppose to be falling due to brexit! How could this happen?

Have you ever wanked at work?

2016 is the year ISIS get real. They admit this but I can't find the fucking link. By 2020 they plan to have won.

But wait, there's more!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html>>6916322

What the fuck happened with pegida?

They should be making massive gains lately

You the user who works at a bookies?

Germans are learning the hard way:

Cultures don't mix, they clash.

FOBTs

No. Im a Christian, so nofap

Aye

Controlled op.

Yeah, I basically just play American biotech stocks tbf

I'm aware of this. If I remember correctly he lives in Shropshire a very beautiful place, and it angers me so damn much. I want to bully him out of his own house, take it for myself, and burn all his possessions.

I was out today and bought some stained glass coasters from an old bloke who makes them himself. He had BBC4 radio on, my god I thought the TV was bad, the radio is worse. They had some short story relating to racism and muh Michael Brown. I know BBC are cucked and have known for years about the kikes and media manipulation but they're really trying to rile up niggers in this country and push white guilt with this BLM bullshit.

I kind of just gave the bloke who had it on a "seriously?" look and he just sighed and said "I know".

Evidence of this all through history, even the country we point to as proof that multiculturalism works. And still all these European countries decided it was a good idea to become multicultural. fucking hell. Our mummies, daddies, grandmummies and granddaddies gave our countries away. smh

I feel a bit sorry for the lads on Deutsch/pol/ tbh
at least we're used to being bullied by our government although that will come to a rapid and unexpected end one day for TPTB
If we don't wrest control from them and expel all muslims and niggers, Islam will do it and boy will they get a fucking wake up call

There is some good news though. The vice chair of the AfD has called for an end to asylum for muslims in Germany today
Here's the link. I warn you…it's in Saxon archive.is/y3MdT

These people are seriously mentally ill. This is like a parody but its real life.

I've been wanting to get into that tbh fam;what was your starting capital tbh?

I am so happy Europe has all these civic parties to make sure the pendulum doesn't swing too far, lads.

NOW is the time for some Harrisment. Get the non cucked krauts out, send the feminists, cucks and moslems there and do it again, but with white phosphorus this time.

Care to elaborate?

A gulag would do him good tbh.

lol, yeah that's what their purposes is, of course…

I don't. I feel a bit sorry for irl non-cucked Germans, but not those autistic anti-Anglo cunts in kraut/pol/.

Call the unelected bureaucrats, we don't give a fuck.

Roger Helmer.
Failing that, Diane James.
Always wanted Nuttall, though.

We should herd them into Jean Claude Junckers homeland, Luxembourg. Crooked as fuck shithole which we don't need and napalm it
Germany is really beautiful. It would be a shame to destroy it

I have a better Idea. My people have had great success in forcing useless shit-heads out of places we claimed as our own.

Eton mess and steak and mash for din dins hehehehehehehehehehehehjehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehe

If my dick didn't leak I might have been able to piss out the window. My bladder is bursting tbh.

Sadly Helmer is far too old now, if he was 10 years younger I'm 100% sure he would have went for it.

I want Nuttall to stand up to the plate and make a sacrifice. Failing that, I've heard some good things about Figel Narage…

Are you surprised with cocks like you around?

How is he going to survive, lad?

The thing is I'm still kind of jealous of the continentals because they're going to get the reaction they need once all this stuff keeps ramping up, while right now there are no happenings in the UK and UKIP are in the midst of a leadership election so we're not going to get much out of them. It just feels like the UK isn't catching up to the swinging of the pendulum and the wake up calls of the now coming out of the continent. Just feel a lit depressed because I wonder if the UK will miss out on the move to the right you know?

Can one of you lads snap me out of my despondence? Maybe its just because things aren't happening fast enough for my liking.

White Germans are inventive enough to rebuild if they needed to, Japan did. I see your point on Luxembourg though, isn't it a haven for criminals wanting to avoid paying tax and purchasing proxies from to go to kiddy porn sites? That's the only times I've ever heard it mentioned in conversation on the internet.

kek, what did I do you spastic?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

Explain whats wrong there pal.

Huh? What?

Ttpw, I really want to unload your Face as a last stand of implicit white identity.

I started out with about £10,000 but you can start with less. Biotech stocks are easy investments because the value is usually tied to one or two different drugs. If you do your DD it's almost impossible to screw up. But, you should know that a lot of penny stocks represent phony companies (especially in the USA) that are basically just ponzi schemes. You should always try to find out what you can about the CEO, to see if he's trusted.

We did use to have the BNP, which were the furthest right party in Western Europe with any sort of electoral success

SMH LADS

make me proud tbh.

poal.me/3wft9n
poal.me/3wft9n
poal.me/3wft9n
poal.me/3wft9n
poal.me/3wft9n
poal.me/3wft9n

Literally mad.

noooo the potential happenings

After Nigel, this is the man I love as in I'd be upset if he died. You can tell he's truly dedicated. Very well spoken, very well reasoned, tells it straight and knows how to have a laugh, reminds me of my grandad.

Diane James needs a bit of coaching and guidance by our Nige but I think she'd do okay. Anyone but anyone Evans endorses. Cunt shouldn't even be in the party anymore.

Brit/pol/ should literally meet up and bully him irl

I'm not joking

When does QT start up again?

Reply back "Not an argument"

They only rape because we're not tolerant enough. If we give them power and responsibility and take in more of them, they'll realise that we'll not Nazis and stop committing crime

I don't know much about her lad, could you explain why you think shes best?

She's not black, irish, jewish or a cunt.
UKIP needs angry nativist leadership if it's going to win the former Labour heartlands.

Autism isn't real. Neither is ADHD.

QUADS FOR WASTE

Why not just ban non-natives?

Do non-natives really need to go to Oktoberfest?

QUADS FOR ISIS CAUSES MASS NATIONALIST UPSRISING

Aye but whats good about her, is she like Nuttall?

QUADS FOR BANTER

What would you do to her, lads?

That would be racist, lad

Gin-Gins looks old in that photo. She'll hit the wall soon

Jesus Christ she is an autist

Why can't they just make everyone drink a beer in front of security before they enter?

That should sort the jihadis out

Double dubs confirm, she's going to crash and burn soon.

He can eat grass.

Tell her to get the fuck off of my board, you autistic cunt.

I have to take a fucking piss, lads, but my brother's friends(one of which is female) will see me. What should I do?

It isn't an argument, it's a call to stop believing a particular news outlet for implicit reasons.

Say, "That's not an argument. Regardless of the Daily Mail's reputation. What makes you believe this is an untrue news article? Do you have any evidence that contradicts this article?"

Buy her dinner and talk about politics. Go our separate ways afterwards. because I sure wouldn't fuck it tbh fam wew

Kill yourself.

Diane James is crap at debates. Half the time it looks like she's going to break down and cry.

German state of NRW has introduced armoured vehicles to protect citizens from a Nice style attack
Fucking hell lads
archive.is/HQWxj

PISS ON THEM

DO IT AND FILM IT AND LET US EE

BECOME A LEGEND LAD

kill yourself

She is old. Someone has to impregnate her before it is too late.

She is, isn't she? She's cute. Cuuuuute.

AHHHHHHHHHH LAD YOU WERE DOING SO GOOD JUST FUCK HER PLEEEEEEEASE

My piss is weak because of my leaky dick, lad. They'd see me coming. I am not much of a legend in real life tbh.

INTERVIEW WITH A GERMAN ARMY CAPTAIN
facebook.com/schwarzrotgold.tv/videos/vb.188312571327835/676159362543151/?type=2&theater

Why don't you do it then lad?

JUST PISS ON THE FLOOR THEN

MAKE THE KEKS REAL

and now my dick is getting hard thinking about Ginnie. They are going to be able to see the bulge

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's more likely the government approved the armoured vehicles to subdue any civil unrest from white citizens. Nice is a ridiculous cover story since it would still take at least several minutes to load up this vehicles and drive them to the scene of a terror incident.

These things won't be able to prevent an unexpected truck hit and run unless they were stationed on every single street corner.

Because I am a fat dumb NEET and she deserves better. I love her.

Not sure was going on lads, but I'm feeling very aggressive today.

Middle of September. Can't wait tbh.

She can get off your and and onto my cock and my Conestoga wagon so we can begin our 17th century life-style together.

You need to start loving yourself, lad.

LET THEM SEE

SHOW IT TO THE GIRL LAD

Maybe just be an hero m8

Make Hale and this board happy

man what the fuck

Did you go for your walk today, lad?

I'm going to hack your internet and find out exactly where you live you fat faggot!!!

It's not too late lad, you can still get fit and get a job

I dated an autistic lass for three weeks once. It didn't go well. Great for conversations on philosophy etc., when I could get an word in edgeways, but the emotional part just didn't work. It was like fucking a stick insect, (one with no soul).

Never ever again.

She deserves less than a fat dumb NEET lad, Pajeet-tier is all she is capable of tbh.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF SHUT UP SHUT UP REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Really!?
itv.com/news/2016-07-27/pope-francis-terror-attacks-including-murder-of-priest-shows-world-is-at-war/

Aaaaaand he cucked it up

Thirty-one migrants crammed into four bedroom London house'
…is that all? They need to look harder.
standard.co.uk/news/london/thirtyone-migrants-crammed-into-four-bedroom-london-house-a3305391.html

Vatican 2 fam, why did they do it.

we never should have saved your stupid asses from germany

WEW
Charing Cross evacuated: Station closed at rush hour after 'suspect package' found
standard.co.uk/news/transport/charing-cross-evacuated-station-closed-after-suspect-package-discovered-a3306081.html

Our Donkeys were never in danger nr did you ever save them chummo lmao

lol

>>>/r9k/

Did the 22 stone NEET ever start working out?

i will make it my goal in life to end you

yeah

I think he went to the gym a few times last week tbh.

I want ttpw, s Bp for the white race.

DEGENERACY
standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/kristen-stewart-speaks-out-about-girlfriend-alicia-cargile-for-the-first-time-i-m-just-really-in-a3305621.html

MORE DEGENERACY
standard.co.uk/news/celebritynews/channel-4-promises-naked-attraction-viewers-more-even-split-after-dating-show-sparks-too-many-a3305866.html

u w0t m8?
If it wasn't for Britain, with a little help from our friends, Europe would be living under German tyranny. Brexit has pretty much saved the continent a third time.

NO

Yeah, lad. And I am not just saying that. I swear.

I let them see, lad. Fuck them. They just became awkwardly silent. Why the fuck am I supposed to say hello first? reeee

I will, lad. It is just that by that time Ginnie will be too old. I will still marry her, but she would have to accept the fact that I will be getting a younger wife later.

Sounds good, lad. And no, she needs a Brit boyfriend.

I got for walks and go to the gym, lad.

About fucking time. Also:
WEW

LEGEND

DID YOU LET THEM SEE WITHOUT PANTS ON?

REEEEEEEEEEE

Why does everyone have piss anxiety today?

I remember fapping to lesbians. Now they disgust me more than homos tbh.

Nah, lad. But I wear light grey sweatpants. It was obvious.

Have you lads ever REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEd irl?

Lad, for heaven's sakes give up on Ginnie, it's seriously not worth it leave her alone and don't hassle her, in fact delete all of your pictures, I did.

Are you a yank lad?

I'm proud of you lad. Keep it up!

Don't leave gambling addicts without supervision lads

Why do you say this lad?

No.

I just want her to be happy. She needs children.

thanks, based lad.

GOOD lad.

strawpoll.me/10847951
strawpoll.me/10847951
strawpoll.me/10847951
strawpoll.me/10847951
strawpoll.me/10847951
strawpoll.me/10847951
strawpoll.me/10847951
strawpoll.me/10847951

I'm not joking lads, for your sake don't do it.

I once spent £220 on the lottery website playing the games there

Tell us you story fam

Eastern European scrap metal enthusiasts on the FOBTs?

She will be happier if you left her alone, I hope her mother's okay because she's had to look after her family.

I don't want to because it hurts and I will never do it again, this is as a warning though tbh lads.

This.

People fawning over some girl on the internet, saying they love her, when they're probably not even geographically proximate, is extremely bad for the health.

Have some blood self-respect tbh.

Are you conservative flag lad? Tell us tbh

Does she hate you now?

I can't forget about her, lad. I wish she did a podcast or something

You're right. It's fucking sad if they're being serious.

I live a few streets away from her

Gonna fap to ttpw

When are we going to get fresh pictures?

Tell me ttpw, s id

Yeah, huge mistake, everybody should leave her alone.

Hm? she did but I made a proper apology.

Just do it lad tbh, she won't do a podcast, rejected doing one because she has some anxiety.

Leave her alone tbh.

Me too. She's so perfect tbh

You shouldn't have drew that nood of her tbh fam

Come to Pakistan

Ginnieposting must end. For her sake and ours.

These are the people behind Naked Attraction
studiolambert.com/about.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_Lambert

End it, no more because it will only propagate tbh.

Yes. The Ginnie hunt begins irl.

Lad

She died in Pakistan.

What about it makes her anxious? We wouldn't judge.

I can't get enough of it, lad.

I read that as National Action and became very confused for a moment lmao

SHE WILL LOVE ME BECAUSE I WON'T SHARE HER NUDES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lad, I'd be shitposting in the comment section just to make her feel bad tbh.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/27/welsh-schoolgirl-was-kept-prisoner-in-a-cage-starved-and-abused/
Such a Welsh name…

She will know that it's just ironic, lad.

This was a while ago idk, it doesn't matter why.

No idea how that happened, deleted everything tbh.

ttpw makes an ugly woman.

Not if I call her out for being a coalburner.

SHE COME TO GRIZI?

TTPW SHOWED ME UP, WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO PAKISTAN?

Why would you do that, lad?

THEY TRIED TO JEW US

Who /StateInformant/ here?

Because she's a filthy hag who should fuck off and die tbh.

ayy lmao

Kek

Please don't do it if she ever does create a podcast, lad. Please.

What do you talk to girls about lads? I'm at the point where saying hello is easy af but . . . what from there?

I still have Knightmarez when he started playing with some action figures, all the while Jared Taylor was on one of the streams. Hwhat the fuck.

studiolambert.com/naked-attraction.html

Leslie Jones is a national treasure.

Ttpw ,come to me .Bitch

a Nazi Skinhead, who is also an avid cigarette box collector.

Degenerate mundane shit

Too late, I'm already preparing my post in advance.

Did someone say "national treasure"? I got you covered, lad.

Hope they make his character a faggot.

But I don't know on what time she come to Gizri

please, lad. I beg you.

Didn't they confirm this?

Fuck yes lads back from work, time to shitpost and play vidya

I have no idea. Thought it was just an off the cuff remark.

For each and every time you Ginniepost from now on I'm going to send her one piece of vicious, hateful soul-destroying hate mail.

What will you offer me in return for not bullying her lad?

Ok ,done

I've got nothing to offer, lad.

Then she will know that the only reason she gets hate is because someone loves her.

Shall I press send?

yes

don't forget to wew

Justify this

If dubs you have to

I have to admit that is kind of hot. But why in the arse, lad? Impregnate her you cunt.

no wonder this place erupts into conflict all the time tbh

Angry scenes in France
itv.com/news/update/2016-07-27/angry-confrontation-at-scene-of-french-priests-murder-captured-live/

Indeed, it's getting late in the day for her eggs. Somebody needs to do the honours.

if we all cum inside her, lads, will the best sperm win or how does that work? Then again I guess the best sperm doesn't mean the best person. I mean, I was the best sperm.

Thought you meant scene kids

Catholics out tbh

Why do the worshipers of Jewsus love brown cock inside their wives and daughters so much? Is it because Jesus was the son of a cuckold?

This is the oldest door in Britain
twitter.com/HistoryTime_/status/758202945389428737

Is right lad. Me and my shieldmaiden would put them in the chamber so fucking fast.

it will get blown up by a muslim before long

Pretty shit door tbh. There's gaps and stuff.

It's no fun unless you cum inside her, lad.

That door reminds me of the patriarchy!

ISIS just released a video of them pledging allegiance to Bagdadi

FRESH PREREC

Should be replaced by energy effecient double glazing with a post modernist twist if you ask me

DSP>PREREC tbh

Hmmm…
twitter.com/AL_Khatteeb/status/758342808335970304
…true say dat fam

but we should still let them into Eurpoe by the millions of course

What is DSP lad?

TOP KEK
Muhiddin Mire believed Tony Blair was guardian angel before Tube stabbing
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/muhiddin-mire-believed-tony-blair-8506967

BLOOD

Meant to reply to

wew
Germany is GETTING IT
twitter.com/GoldenKrant/status/758375749325840384

sounds like nothing tbh

Fucking nazis are coming back!

Is the user who was making the right-wing British magazine still around?
How's it going?

Doesn't it?
….have this
twitter.com/GoldenKrant/status/758376771997798400

Whitehouse is now defunct

but no victims, lad. It is not like he would get a gun.

There's a race war brewing. ISIS said they'd step it up for summer. Cheeki cunts.

And why not exactly?

Where would he get one, lad?

THE MADMAN HAS ACTUALLY DONE IT!!!!
Donald Trump urges Russia to find Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails
itv.com/news/2016-07-27/donald-trump-urges-russia-to-find-hillary-clintons-missing-emails/

His terrorist friends

he's mentally ill, lad

SO AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

I'M A CONSUMMMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Which NEET will reach (100) first?

My bet's on the 22st Ginnie autist

It shall be eye.

But your mummy isn't posting lad

You just want me banned again, lad

jelqing is bro science

looks like I'm leading tbh

Don't cheat, lad.

dubs

Winner

I still love you, lad.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE YOU

brother

We will both be winners tbh, bet you can't even keep it at (100) tbh lmao

DUBS FOR MY LAST POST

It would be sweet if you weren't both filthy NEETs

QUADS I MEAN

We're going beyond (100), lad.

YOU CAN'T MAKE A NEW RULE LIKE THAT LAD

NEW BREAD NEEDED

What do you lads think of the black dalia murders?

Watched that film the other day out of curiousity; it was absolute shit. Beyond the degeneracy and diversity, the directing was just amateurish and the plot was obviously written by a complete hack (just a shit rehash of the first one).

Normie taste is beyond me tbqh

The least autistic one throughout the video is the thing that looks the strangest.

Who has /alienhandsyndrome/ here?

NEW THREAD FOR US LADS

Always

Ignore the new thread

Why?

What are you doing lad?

ID+ filter e1c too

28 you numpty

Someone make a non-shit thread quickly.

Someone make a legit thread, pronto

Really gives you cause to pause.

Someone make a civic nationalist thread.

Bigots and Harrisfags be damned. They don't belong here anyway.

LADS…..
….Brit/pol/….
Linkedin founder bankrolls $250K prize for person/group engaged in "excellent disobedience for benefit of society”
twitter.com/AnonyOps/status/758384230619643904

Right someone make a different one.

C U C K H O L D

PUT YOUR STELLAS DOWN LADS
twitter.com/welt/status/758381787781406720

BIGOTS BTFO XDDDDDDDD

You weren't taught that Hitler intetionally fucked up Germany's economy?

Can someone please make a non-D&C thread

Fucking wogs couldnt do that in 10,000 years tbh lad.

I don't remember that. I remember being surprised at the topic stopping at the war starting, meaning we weren't bored with "muh 6 million".

NON-D&C THREAD

But it's an integral part of the greatest story always told! Hitler fucked up the economy so bad with his schemes that he had to go to war.

Oh fucking hell, we are not the same as Krauts.

Stop baiting people, all it does is attract whiny white nationalist yanks.

Fucking hell.

That's the point, all they do is post once.

Not really, but he's the best option UKIP have since Based Nuttall pulled out.

Loser.

Paul Nuttall.