Is this kino?

Is this kino?

no

yes

I unironically enjoy this movie. It is, dare I say it, Kino.

I do not enjoy this movie. It is not Kino.

It's probably the greatest movie of the early 2000's.

/thread

Yes, it's a fucking masterpiece. Napoleon Dynamite functions as a critique of late stage capitalism, demographic decline of developed nations, the downfall of traditional Americana, aryan-teutonic Protestantism, and the xenophobic blowback of the white middle and lower classes as they face becoming the very minority that they've degraded in the past, aka Pedro, which just so happened to predict the rise of Drumpf.

Absolutely brilliant.

What was the significance of calling it "Napoleon Dynamite"?

I always felt like it was the fact that he had a bombastic name but a loser personality. With a first name like Napoleon, he should be a leader, but he isn't. With the last name of Dynamite, it implies an explosiveness or generally big personality, but his personality consists of mumbling and groans.

The film really is about how Middle America is left behind. The town is filled with people with failed dreams. The houses were all probably built in the 50's or 60's, and door to door salesman is still a common profession. All in all it's kino.

why did people like this movie?

Because it's high quality entertainment for intelligent people, a perfect example of kino.

It's pretty cool I guess.

what's so good about it?

Reddit: The movie

It's no Scott Pilgrim

Reddit: The film

never seen it

you've never seen a vagina either

I've seen hundreds on the internet.

I've seen your mom's vag and boy she's a sluuuuut

When it came out all the hipster faggots I knew quoted it endlessly so it soured on me, but I guess it's a pretty neat little comedy. Not really into mumblecore, though.

Like a lot of kino, it may have started as kino or not depending on your geographic location.

After limited initial success and #buzzgeneration Generating a 'buzz' it became non kino in some peoples eyes, but not others.

Then followed a kino a period of a kino stagnation, peaks, troughs, kino and further stagnation in kino it became almost kino and undiscussed in kino until it became kino. some people still think its shit kino, some people shit kino.

samefag