What do you guys think of this?

What do you guys think of this?

Who was she? Is this the new Google picture thing?

The picture or the concept behind it?

The first in meh and I'm all for the second.

It's more idpol, which we're against.

Yuri Kochyama, a civil rights activist. She said a ton of crazy shit like that Osama bin Laden was "a hero" and was an ardent Maoist (the most SJW of Marxist offshoots).

dumbass idpol nigger bitch, doogle faggots.

If she really praised Bin Laden that makes her the second Marxist I'm aware of that liked him. First one was Carlos the Jackal.

Anyway, I'm 99% sure that some dumb 22 year old intern came up with this idea and the poor guy who heads this department decided to go with it without making any research because he knows feminism is one of the acceptable progressive positions today

I think that Maoist Rebel News faggot likes bin Laden, or at the very least 9/11. Something about the victims being "capitalist tools" or something, but it's not like al-Qaeda blew anything up to fight capitalism.

Osama bin Laden was one of the strongest warriors against Western imperialism in the Middle-East. We should support anti-imperialism in whatever form it takes.

Holy shit you again

Can the mods please step up and ban these people/this guy?

Yeah he was an anti-imperialist, but he was as much an Arab nationalist and Wahhabist reactionary.

reddit pls

But Osama bin Laden was a hero.

When he was killing Soviets and Afghan communists, that is…

We urgently need to kick out the sjw Mautists from here.

ban yourself for encouraging and inciting idpol on this board

It will be magickaly done, once you go to Back to Reddit!

Besides the OBL shit, what do you guys think about her advocacy to Free Mumia and Free Assata? I know Mautists, Black nationalists and the like often defend anti-capitalist prisoners and criminals in general for the wrong reasons, but I also understand that the Right does make secret political prisoners out of its enemies, and not just by pointing to dead cops.

So, to help satisfy questions for which I've failed answer since my high school lolbert days, what's the Holla Forums position on Mumia and Assata Shakur?

I hate when I come off as illiterate here. I hate it even more when I sound like a Redditor by correcting grammar at all on the Internet.

Hello NSA!!!!!!!

I am an advocate of women's rights and believe economic reform will help with the former.