Hi guise, I need help with something specific

Hi guise, I need help with something specific
Can any of you provide pictures of girls with blue or green hair being tortured, their corpses or anything related?

bumping for interest

explain

I've been searching for the past several minutes. You know what's weird. All the brutal torture stuff is just nogs and mudslimes beating on whites. I go to look at BDSM, but then found out that the BDSM community hates SJWs also. We might have to get a rule 34 on this. Surely it's out there somewhere. There's gotta be something on tumblr.

Nothing special, have an obsession with an underclassman from my highschool, meaning I want to torture her
She has blue hair

Hate torture or love torture?

Not sure yet
My fantasy is having a stockholm syndrome kind of relationship with her where I torture her but she sticks around
so, love?

Zoinks

Hot

How feasible do you guys think it is? If I approach her and I leave a good impression, could I have a sense of respect and admiration from her due to being 3 years older?

That depends. Can you not spill your spaghetti?

And be assertive without coming off as a jerk of some beta who just started reading pick-up advice from MGTOWs

Yes, actually
The problem is I don't know when to approach her because whenever I see her she is with friends

I could approach her online since we have some friends in common, but how do I not come across as a fuckboy wanting to get laid? I need to get her trust first

Bump

Send her a friend request and don't worry about what to say, we'll tell you what to do.

yeah no, i just need an opening that lets her know im not here for pussy but that I just wnat to talk or some bullshit

I know what to talk about and shit, just need the opening to set the mood

Pls help, I need an underclassman bitch to bully
Or send requested images

well if that's the case just start talking to her on whatever social media platform and start talking. Girls don't remember openers contrary to James bond movies, just say hello and go from there. No need to be an autistic neet about it.

From my experience, when you contact girls out of the blue, they think you are hitting on them, which I am trying to avoid

Shit b8, tbhfam I am shook rn

I don't think it's bait. Give OP more credit than that.

Thanks famalam, its not

If you guys have any questions about the situation, Id be glad to answer them

Maybe because it would be stupid to come off too strong at first?

More like wanting to develop trust with her so I can slowly mold her later, and for that reason not wanting to creep her out at the start

Nothing to see here just normie betas